Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15787 Jul 23, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and maybe one of his doctors looks like Keven Dietz a little bit and the other looks like Scott Lewis and that is where this famous TV media meeting took place. Why would anyone want to brag about that either when nothing became of it? Most people would want to crawl under a rock about now but not Les. Only a fool makes an announcement that he is a fool before he's proven to be one. Lester the Jester continues to entertain the crowd here at Topix.
He pestered the real Kevin Dietz so much he literally drove him to drink! As soon as KD returned to work he finally gave Les the heave-ho. Now KD has to go to AA and talk about the elephant in the room, poor guy; he should come here--we can sure help him with that!
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15788 Jul 23, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't taken your research back far enough. What came first- the chicken or the egg?
Your sex chapters were published on here long before Lilly came to attack you. That was how it all got started. So what does your research say? or can you explain simple logic with a series of events?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15790 Jul 23, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
He pestered the real Kevin Dietz so much he literally drove him to drink! As soon as KD returned to work he finally gave Les the heave-ho. Now KD has to go to AA and talk about the elephant in the room, poor guy; he should come here--we can sure help him with that!
Funny stuff. Dietz was the one that covered Terri on the Gunnels thing. I can picture him talking to her in front of her computer at her house. Just a little KDOG history.
punky brewskies

Bakersfield, CA

#15791 Jul 23, 2013
Are you guys ever going to chill out?

The fact that you two are completely incapable of having a civil discourse is probably the ultimate disrespect to the victims.

Helen: "you're a scumbag"
Les: "yeah well you're a scumbag, too."
Helen:*says some scumbag shit*
Les:*says some scumbag shit*

Over and over and over, ad nauseum.

Stop being scumbags. Everyone knows that you guys disagree, and everyone is content to leave it at that, except for you two. Where do you guys get off thinking that it is acceptable to continually drudge up your petty disagreements and smear your petty slander, insults, lies, and stories all over this forum, which is supposedly dedicated to the memories of those dead children?

Its not very hard to choose to act like an adult, for once in your lonely lives.

You wanna know how to be an adult? You don't fan the flames. You don't engage yourself in the petty BS. If someone is being an ass, you ignore it, instead of going into full shitstorm mode for the thousandth time and engaging in the same fight you've engaged yourselves in for several years.

Talk about pathetic. Now I remember why I didn't come here for 7 months.

Location hidden

#15792 Jul 23, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny stuff. Dietz was the one that covered Terri on the Gunnels thing. I can picture him talking to her in front of her computer at her house. Just a little KDOG history.
I recall that story. At that time, these cases were still just a blip on my radar. I remember wondering at the time why she didn't just have Dietz report on it and reference 'a source'. I couldn't understand why she'd want to go on TV with her computer and say "I've being emailing back and forth with a predator." Instead of the content of the emails being the story, she became the story. It had a very Ladies' Home Jourmal feel to it.

Location hidden

#15794 Jul 23, 2013
punky brewskies wrote:
Are you guys ever going to chill out?
The fact that you two are completely incapable of having a civil discourse is probably the ultimate disrespect to the victims.
Helen: "you're a scumbag"
Les: "yeah well you're a scumbag, too."
Helen:*says some scumbag shit*
Les:*says some scumbag shit*
Over and over and over, ad nauseum.
Stop being scumbags. Everyone knows that you guys disagree, and everyone is content to leave it at that, except for you two. Where do you guys get off thinking that it is acceptable to continually drudge up your petty disagreements and smear your petty slander, insults, lies, and stories all over this forum, which is supposedly dedicated to the memories of those dead children?
Its not very hard to choose to act like an adult, for once in your lonely lives.
You wanna know how to be an adult? You don't fan the flames. You don't engage yourself in the petty BS. If someone is being an ass, you ignore it, instead of going into full shitstorm mode for the thousandth time and engaging in the same fight you've engaged yourselves in for several years.
Talk about pathetic. Now I remember why I didn't come here for 7 months.
I don't recall anyone asking you to come back. Don't you have anything to do at your ashram or monastery or compound?

Location hidden

#15795 Jul 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Patrick and we do it all in our own right name-we don't hide behind a screen name like you do-I just looked for your contribution to this site-No wonder you weren't missed-cause I guess this is about all you have contributed-talk about scum?-you are floating to the top right now...
Hmm. Didn't Punky Brewster say before he grew up in a commune or something in Florida? Maybe it was the Hare Krishnas....Buddhism? Clearly remember him denying anything to do with polygraph testing,

Location hidden

#15798 Jul 23, 2013
Question. Anything recall calling "Pipeline" from back in the 70s? I'm not even going to try to explain the technical stuff because I don't know how or why it worked. But there were two-three numbers or symbols you could dial on a Ma Bell phone that would connect you to a line allowing multiple users to connect. It didn't always have the best quality sound (it did kind of sound like talking into an empty pipe). But it was very popular with kids back then and you could be talking to anybody - in the same city as you or three counties over. Do you think the task force would have asked the children's families about this?

Location hidden

#15801 Jul 23, 2013
Here is a thread about it. The reason I ask is because I recall being at a sleepover, calling pipeline with my girlfriends, and some pervs being on there.

http://www.detroityes.com/mb/showthread.php...

Location hidden

#15804 Jul 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are not a quick learner,why would you post something this good over here-where only 7 people read-I just stole it and posted it on my site and already got a response -from Rick--He smiled and said-Oh I remember it well -It was a giant party line- Ursula,if your going to work for me-I get the good stuff first--lol
Oh yeah...be right there, boss,:-D
Robert Nesta Marley

Detroit, MI

#15805 Jul 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are not a quick learner,why would you post something this good over here-where only 7 people read-I just stole it and posted it on my site and already got a response -from Rick--He smiled and said-Oh I remember it well -It was a giant party line- Ursula,if your going to work for me-I get the good stuff first--lol
What happens when the information leads to Charles Blanchard??? will you refute any claims that don't go along with your plan...It seems you are doing all you can to inhibit the truth from reaching the light...Either that STC the fbi guy is the one whom blocked my IP and keeps deleting my posts...You fools might be able to control this website, but you can't control the hand of god whom is doing all he can so that his truth's overwhelm all of you creepy truckers hiding in the dark...Back to your regularly scheduled train of lies and misinformation...TRUST...

Location hidden

#15806 Jul 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Ursula-my god I think you stumbled on to something "Big" I just received a call from a person that knows all about that pipe line and when he said -did you know that Psychic Phil had one of the numbers in his report to the police department-So you know I will be busy-I don't remember the number right off hand-but I do remember that he gave three combinations for the same three numbers-and said if you find this number you will have the killer-Now did you know all this before you posted about the pipeline? If you did-then tell me so I do not have to spend hours on this-OK
I didn't know anything about this report. It's just something I was curious about a little while now and neglected to bring up until today. A person on that thread recalled some numbers for dialing pipeline. I don't know if they were the only ones as I can't remember any. But it really was like the forerunner of online chat rooms.
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#15807 Jul 23, 2013
Robert Nesta Marley wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when the information leads to Charles Blanchard??? will you refute any claims that don't go along with your plan...It seems you are doing all you can to inhibit the truth from reaching the light...Either that STC the fbi guy is the one whom blocked my IP and keeps deleting my posts...You fools might be able to control this website, but you can't control the hand of god whom is doing all he can so that his truth's overwhelm all of you creepy truckers hiding in the dark...Back to your regularly scheduled train of lies and misinformation...TRUST...
My goodness Erwin aka Phil-to day you have another screen name? I'm always open to new Info and possible new suspects-however I worked on your suspect years ago and I can tell you truthfully -there is absolutely nothing there and the guy who is in jail is right where he belongs-the fact that someone lived in your home before you did -is about as valuable as Les being a eye witness-now I'm sorry I can not sugar coat this for you,but I just can not-you do not have to take my advice-but I hate to see you wasting your time on something that is nothing-sorry
COPS killed DA kids

Detroit, MI

#15809 Jul 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>My goodness Erwin aka Phil-to day you have another screen name? I'm always open to new Info and possible new suspects-however I worked on your suspect years ago and I can tell you truthfully -there is absolutely nothing there and the guy who is in jail is right where he belongs-the fact that someone lived in your home before you did -is about as valuable as Les being a eye witness-now I'm sorry I can not sugar coat this for you,but I just can not-you do not have to take my advice-but I hate to see you wasting your time on something that is nothing-sorry
pfft...the only reason I'm even in this dungeon with you freakazoids is because the home Michele Anglin lived in is haunted with many spirits...I did what any peace loving citizen would do once the trail lead to five murdered kids...Say I'm a kook all you wan't, the bottom line is I said gardendale was the Homebase of the OCCK long before I had proof someone linked to these and many other crimes showed up as living there...If he was one of your suspects long ago, that's even more proof he had something to do with these murders...Now I know why you're so riled up, as you had him as a suspect at one point and now it's obvious you dropped the ball...DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE INNOCENT VICTIMS, if so then leave my posts up for the world to see...Deleting my posts only shows the fear I'm stirring up, as if I was an E Tard dunce as Fbi guy states, my schticck would still be stinking up this website...I guess nobody hear likes cooking Bacon??? trust...
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15810 Jul 23, 2013
COPS killed DA kids wrote:
<quoted text>
pfft...the only reason I'm even in this dungeon with you freakazoids is because the home Michele Anglin lived in is haunted with many spirits...I did what any peace loving citizen would do once the trail lead to five murdered kids...Say I'm a kook all you wan't, the bottom line is I said gardendale was the Homebase of the OCCK long before I had proof someone linked to these and many other crimes showed up as living there...If he was one of your suspects long ago, that's even more proof he had something to do with these murders...Now I know why you're so riled up, as you had him as a suspect at one point and now it's obvious you dropped the ball...DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE INNOCENT VICTIMS, if so then leave my posts up for the world to see...Deleting my posts only shows the fear I'm stirring up, as if I was an E Tard dunce as Fbi guy states, my schticck would still be stinking up this website...I guess nobody hear likes cooking Bacon??? trust...
Helen didn't delete your posts or install a temporary ban on your IP .
She doesn't have the authority to legally do it .
That being said , how did you like it pill ??
It will happen again.......TRUST .
eTARDsmarterFBI

Detroit, MI

#15813 Jul 23, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen didn't delete your posts or install a temporary ban on your IP .
She doesn't have the authority to legally do it .
That being said , how did you like it pill ??
It will happen again.......TRUST .
You're game is moot...Your unjust stories are about to be booted into the atmosphere and it's now clear the end is near...You might be able to ban my IP, but you can't stop this train filled with gods' reign...TRUST...not a threat, just a promise of his divine intervention having the last word...
Les

Warren, MI

#15814 Jul 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Ursula-Well looks like you have said it all-so my work is done here-GREAT JOB!!! Good -Nite Everyone-lol
Well Ursula You made Helen all happy. You are such a Sweetheart.
LaBeana makes me happy. For every person that posts that I f*cked my children there is someone else that makes me feel better.
Les

Warren, MI

#15815 Jul 23, 2013
Here is an exerpt from an email I recieved today.

reading a few post on topix it would appear that Ursula/Terri has been working with/for Helen the whole time. I'm sorry that got out there. I trusted the wrong person.
Les

Warren, MI

#15816 Jul 23, 2013
That explains the GPS tracker in my butt the day after Ursula spent the evening with me.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15817 Jul 23, 2013
Les wrote:
Here is an exerpt from an email I recieved today.
reading a few post on topix it would appear that Ursula/Terri has been working with/for Helen the whole time. I'm sorry that got out there. I trusted the wrong person.
I guess this is going to screw up your chances of having your polygraph on prime time TV?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day 12 hr ICU2 5
Another book? 16 hr berrytea333 2
ICU2 's Child Trafficking Sun ICU2 195
Home Invasion (Aug '09) Sat candy 21
Question about the red turtleneck (Jul '10) May 22 candy 127
Patsy to Priscilla "Call the FBI" May 22 candy 4
Did Hunter Know? May 22 candy 7
More from around the web