Got to get what I want.
Got to get satisfaction,
Got to get the action.
Got love and affection.
One more thing:
Once there was two roads before us
To pick our choice.
But good has overcome bad.
The sheep has heard their master's voice.
So tell me why.
Why should I bend down my head and cry?
No reason why.
(Got to move) Got to groove.
Got to get what I want.
What did you say?
Got to get it.
Got to get what I need.
Got to get what I want.
Like I say, got to get it.
Got to get what I need...satisfaction.
The old world has ended,
The new world has just begun.
And all them people that live therein
Shall live on and on.
One more thing:
My father is a king.
All the riches in the earth.
So tell me why,
Les the new forum cop

Warren, MI

#15657 Jul 21, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>None of those grand jurors were real! They were all detectives and it was a sting. I also know something else ahead of time - Your indictment is coming. Case closed!
Helen there is no room for humor on this forum. The families have been sitting in their rooms and crying for 37 years while you have been LOLing it up. Helen you have just ruined this forum. Your a disgusting human being.
Les

Warren, MI

#15658 Jul 21, 2013
We need to settle this without the DOJ. Them Mother Ruckers have a way of making you talk (or shutting you up).
AuntJemima

Royal Oak, MI

#15659 Jul 21, 2013
Frank Zappa wrote:
OK OK I did it. The hold back connection information was that 5 children were covered with chocolate syrup. It's just that Jane Allen's washed off in the river. The police have been waiting 37 years for the real killer to say the word "Hershey's"
Umm, umm. Funny choice of words, boy, you should be sheiiting yo drawers.
Les

Warren, MI

#15662 Jul 21, 2013
David, I posted a response to your post. However I don't see it. Again a very well written and informative post. Taking a page from a very simple minded other poster on team building skills GREAT JOB. I am leaving for the evening but I will try to recreate that response to your post later. To anyone that ever wonders where I am when I am not posting I am out playing on my Earth size playground.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15663 Jul 21, 2013
Les wrote:
David, I posted a response to your post. However I don't see it. Again a very well written and informative post. Taking a page from a very simple minded other poster on team building skills GREAT JOB.
Keep writing this way and maybe he will give you a page on his website to post your crap!!!
Les

Warren, MI

#15664 Jul 21, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go commit your self-before they come for you-all it would take is for one person to call in a wellness ck on you...and you would be on your way to the Loony Bin--and this all cost tax payers money,and we are getting sick of paying for you scum bags mental health...Now do not use my name in your posts..
What came first "the chicken or the egg"?
Helen's beat down of everyone that does not kiss her hiney or the people she picks fights with? Real simple go back and read Helen's vicious attacks on every sweet innocent person that dared not bow to her. It's all here in black and white. She copies and pastes her scathing attacks on new posters. If I drove away posters it was with the truth not some scam that mirrors Helen's criminal record as a con artist.
Les

Warren, MI

#15665 Jul 21, 2013
I got stopped by a police officer the other day.
He ran my record and issued me a warning for using the turn lane as a merge lane. When he handed me my licence he said "good news you didn't come up as a chainsaw killer but aren't you the guy that claims he knows who the OCCK is"? I said "I am impressed". I said "other officers asked if I knew where Hoffa is buried". He told me to keep plugging away and the truth should eventually come out. He did an imitation of me eating with both hands while driving. I think that's what triggered him to stop me. I said "you guys are great when I need help but a real pain in the as s when I don't need you". I got a laugh out of him anyway.
Les

Warren, MI

#15666 Jul 21, 2013
LaBeana is gone with my van or I would have left like I said I would. The little sweetheart took my phone too. I would yell at her but I am a sucker for a pretty woman.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15667 Jul 21, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
If I drove away posters it was with the truth not some scam that mirrors Helen's criminal record as a con artist.
You drove many away with just your personality.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15669 Jul 21, 2013
Les wrote:
LaBeana is gone with my van or I would have left like I said I would. The little sweetheart took my phone too. I would yell at her but I am a sucker for a pretty woman.
Posts like this sure give the true light of you and your respect for the OCCK victim's families. You are such a winner LES!
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#15671 Jul 21, 2013
The Children , The Children !!!!!!!!!

Ok stop me if you heard this one ........

A Priest and a Rabbi are on a sinking ship . The Rabbi starts pushing his way thru the women and children in an effort to get on a lifeboat.
The Priest says to the Rabbi " Stop and think about the women "
The Rabbi responds " Fcuk the women "
The Priest says " Stop and think about the children "
The Rabbi responds " Fcuk the children "
and the priest replies " Do we have time " ??

I love this crowd, Ill be here all week
dont forget to tip your waitresses

Sean

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15672 Jul 21, 2013
STC wrote:
The Children , The Children !!!!!!!!!
Ok stop me if you heard this one ........
A Priest and a Rabbi are on a sinking ship . The Rabbi starts pushing his way thru the women and children in an effort to get on a lifeboat.
The Priest says to the Rabbi " Stop and think about the women "
The Rabbi responds " Fcuk the women "
The Priest says " Stop and think about the children "
The Rabbi responds " Fcuk the children "
and the priest replies " Do we have time " ??
I love this crowd, Ill be here all week
dont forget to tip your waitresses
Sean
What!? The FBI doesn't have a policy on moonlighting?

Deliver another one!

Since: Jan 13

Inkster, MI

#15673 Jul 21, 2013
Giving thanks and praise to the most high!!! I've been waiting for this day forever, and I'm not about to wait for the police to break the news...

http://deathnotice s.michigan.com/vie w-single.php?id=313911

I used to have one cop suspect, now I have another COP PERP and leader of the PACK!!! So Charles R. Blanchard was a Detroit Cop(thanks bob) whom set up Robert L Anglin for Cynthia Cadieux murder...Why did he do that? Because Robert L. Anlin had a daughter with Denise M Blanchard, Charles' oldest daughter.I".. She was 13 and had Michele Jean Anglin and she's linked as living at &^% Gardendale in the 70's...She's linked as family to Denise M. Patton as that was the name her mother retained after marrying William Pattyn... Michele Jean Angln is still alive and now Michele Jean Plumb...I've tried to contact her and warn her she's now in danger but I've failed in speaking to her by phone...She has a young daughter and husband so hopefully nothhing happens to her or her precious family...PUBLIC RECORD, the feds better not kill another innocent victim of these mountains of lies hiding the real killers..

http://radaris.com/~Michelle-Anglin/301683447

Oh yeah, the trail might end up at the James Blanchard camp, as he might be family with Charles... James grew up in Ferndale...Once I spoke to Debbie Jarvis the feds have been erasing contacts and leads at public records websites to stop the paper trail leading to redemption...

http://www.spokeo.com/James+Blanchard+1

Jah Lives!!!

Inkster, MI

#15674 Jul 21, 2013
Helen, could you please keep your incorrect feeling's to yourself please, as all your doing is putting your foot in your mouth...Refuting my claims and saying I'm crazy is only showing your inner insecurities. Don't be upset god found a way to bring the truth to the light, be happy you will see the end of this before your life is over...Not being mean, just stating if it were left up to you and your claims, we'd never get there...It's been decades now, let someone else bring the truth you've always been seeking...By trying to damage my reputation at the last moment, this will leave a lasting impression of your soul that you can't take back...TRUST in Jesus...

P.l.u.r.
P.l.u.r.

Inkster, MI

#15675 Jul 21, 2013
http://deathnotices.michigan.com/view-single....

Here's a better link to the OCCK...Michele Anglin is the daughter of Denise M Blanchard...

Robert Anglin was set up and needs a new trial...You feds better give him that chance and not pull what you did on Gregory Green...

And Michele Jean Anglin Plumb and her daughter Winnie better make it out of this without anything happening to them either!!!this is now PUBLIC RECORD and you cant hide the truth any longer...

TRUST!!!

Inkster, MI

#15679 Jul 21, 2013
Go troll your lifeless website...Like I said, you're only making yourself look bad...Sprouting off with negative and downright rude comments...If I were dumb, you wouldn't be sooo riled up!!!

How about you email Debbie Jarvis or Catherine Broad and ask them for the legal document showing Michele J. Anglin lived in my former abode...Me, I'll send out the dream machine video so those of us wanting truth and justice can end the evening on a loving tone...HUGS

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Inkster, MI

#15680 Jul 21, 2013

oooops...might be a lil computer illeterate, but I'm mos def not dumb...TRUST...

Like I said to Sean the other day, We shall soon see, we shall soon see...
Les

Warren, MI

#15683 Jul 21, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts like this sure give the true light of you and your respect for the OCCK victim's families. You are such a winner LES!
After your team conspired to destroy my well being and innocent others by irresponsibly posting that I sexually abused my children you have the nerve to judge what is right and wrong to post. You disgust me.
Les

Warren, MI

#15684 Jul 21, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>I now know I am going to Vomit...
What's new? You have been spewing vomit all over this forum for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20th anniversary: JonBenet Ramsey case 15 min Heloise 39
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 4 hr robert 198
Burke Ramsey- INNOCENT victim of BORG 9 hr Stoned luck aka l... 50
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 9 hr Stoned luck aka l... 536
Burke Ramsey's 1998 interview on Ramsey case 10 hr Stoned luck aka l... 6
Dr Phils credibility 11 hr Stoned luck aka l... 15
Long List of Red Herrings in the JBR case (Jan '16) 11 hr Stoned luck aka l... 104
More from around the web