The Oakland County Child Killer
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15639 Jul 21, 2013
Les wrote:
I told Mr. Hughes he was dead meat without my help.
Boy Les what a man! You sure are not bashful on things.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15640 Jul 21, 2013
Les wrote:
Ursula is furious that I am telling the truth, not that she believes I am lying. Ursula is terrified of the wrath of Helen.
When Helen goes after someone she does it like there is no tomorrow. A person with one foot in the grave is a very dangerous person. Helen has no fear of being murdered like an ordinary person that destroys peoples lives and livihood. If you have followed the posts you can read how proud she is. She said she took pleasure knowing that her actions may have landed me a jail sentence.
I was irked that Ursula posted two of the media sources that backed out on my story so I gave her a kinder and gentler hint that I didn't appreciate it. That put the nails in my coffin of ever getting those media sources to finish what they started. Ursula took my little attempt at humorously letting her know how I felt real hard. To Ursula's credit there are two things in particular that she has not made public at least as far as I know. I don't know whether to thank her or if she is just too scared to double cross me. I kept waiting for Ursula's snakebite hoping it would never come. I get alot of people contacting me under false pretentions and I was praying Ursula was sincere. Ursula works for a law firm. Some law firms have been hired to seek lawsuits against people that hindered closure to these cases. I am so happy that I held a few cards closer to my chest. I could feel that Ursula started out with plans of nailing me (not sexually) but actually almost helped me bring the truth to the surface. I don't know what happened behind the scenes but I believe someone changed her course. This is what appears to be happening with the media sources. The Steve Wilko Show was extremely excited about polygraphing me but then I got the Dear John email during the planning stages of the show.
Oh Les, for someone who thinks he is so smart, you just can't grasp the big picture, can you? Terrified of the wrath of Helen? A person with one foot in the grave is a very dangerous person? Ha! You still haven't figured out that I was working FOR Helen? Helen with her foot in the grave was training a protégé- someone to carry on the legacy of good old-fashioned undercover police work, the art of actually working a case. Helen, in investigating the OCCK cases for all these years, noticed a dire need for that - thus the creation of her one-foot-in-the-grave living legacy. How'd I do, Les? By the way, I don't work in a law firm; anything you think you know about me is wrong. The Oakland County Grand Jury? A complete set-up! You were right to never underestimate Helen. It's too bad you did.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15641 Jul 21, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Les is all about truth and justice for the families. Period. Game over. Anyone that wants to nuture the truth out is free to join in. You have to understand Reasoning it is the decision not to give me full immunity that is stopping me from laying it all out there in living color. I have told the task force details that I will never share with the public. That my friends is what the motive was. Not one person anywhere has hit that nail. A step forward in this case is good dialoge. Two steps back is your bashing of every person that tries to help the truth come out.
Helen and her Henchmen have done a fabulous job of keeping the facts scrambled in chaos. Reminds me of Hitler's army. A group of people led by a ignorant souless leader.
Get a website dip shit! Otherwise you have NO VALUE !!!!!!!!
Les

Warren, MI

#15642 Jul 21, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Les, for someone who thinks he is so smart, you just can't grasp the big picture, can you? Terrified of the wrath of Helen? A person with one foot in the grave is a very dangerous person? Ha! You still haven't figured out that I was working FOR Helen? Helen with her foot in the grave was training a protégé- someone to carry on the legacy of good old-fashioned undercover police work, the art of actually working a case. Helen, in investigating the OCCK cases for all these years, noticed a dire need for that - thus the creation of her one-foot-in-the-grave living legacy. How'd I do, Les? By the way, I don't work in a law firm; anything you think you know about me is wrong. The Oakland County Grand Jury? A complete set-up! You were right to never underestimate Helen. It's too bad you did.
Ursula There is no room on this forum for humor.
Just ask my sweet beautiful LaBeana. She ain't no joke.
Les

Warren, MI

#15643 Jul 21, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text> Boy Les what a man! You sure are not bashful on things.
Oh Gee I am blushing and holding my knees together.
Damn you guys are playing to my weak spot. Not only am I a killer but I like to goof around too.
Les

Warren, MI

#15644 Jul 21, 2013
The task force asked me an interesting question. How did I predict to the day two weeks ahead of time the exact way a man would die? Was ruled an accident with possible fowl play.
Les

Warren, MI

#15649 Jul 21, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to repeat this...
Is that your only defensive move Helen? Les is a liar. Les is a mental case. My dogs bigger than your dog. Answer my question Helen.
Why did I recieve a GJS? You knew all about it before it happened but you continued to lie to the readers of this forum that I was never interogated. Say something constructive.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15651 Jul 21, 2013
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1711216-ph...

What a heavenly day...Phil Mickelson shot a 5 under 66 to win his First British Open...I noticed my idol gave thanks and praise to the most high with a look of blessing to the sky!!!It sure is a Blessed day for Pill Fickleson and all of the other victims of the system's families involved...

I'm channeling my lil O.G. the peaceful Blessing.
"we are all going home, we are all going home, we will be so happy, we are going home, we are all going hom, we will be so happy we get to see our families...We are going home!!!" n oh " you remeber this song I'm singing, cause we need to remember it!!" n "we are all going home.......

Since: Jan 13

Inkster, MI

#15652 Jul 21, 2013
Giving thanks and praise to the most high!!!
I've been waiting for this day forever, and I'm not about to wait for the police to break the news...

http://deathnotices.michigan.com/view-single....

I used to have one cop suspect, now I have another COP PERP and leader of the PACK!!! So Charles R. Blanchard was a Detroit Cop(thanks bob) whom set up Robert L Anglin for Cynthia Cadieux murder...Why did he do that? Because Robert L. Anlin had a daughter with Denise M Blanchard, Charles' oldest daughter.I"..She was 13 and had Michele Jean Anglin and she's linked as living at &^% Gardendale in the 70's...She's linked as family to Denise M. Patton as that was the name her mother retained after marrying William Pattyn...
Michele Jean Angln is still alive and now Michele Jean Plumb...I've tried to contact her and warn her she's now in danger but I've failed in speaking to her by phone...She has a young daughter and husband so hopefully nothhing happens to her or her precious family...PUBLIC RECORD, the feds better not kill another innocent victim of these mountains of lies hiding the real killers...

http://radaris.com/~Michelle-Anglin/301683447

Oh yeah, the trail might end up at the James Blanchard camp, as he might be family with Charles... James grew up in Ferndale...Once I spoke to Debbie Jarvis the feds have been erasing contacts and leads at public records websites to stop the paper trail leading to redemption...

http://www.spokeo.com/James+Blanchard+1

Jah Lives!!!
Frank Zappa

Warren, MI

#15653 Jul 21, 2013
OK OK I did it. The hold back connection information was that 5 children were covered with chocolate syrup. It's just that Jane Allen's washed off in the river. The police have been waiting 37 years for the real killer to say the word "Hershey's"

Location hidden

#15654 Jul 21, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
I've been waiting for this day forever, and I'm not about to wait for the police to break the news...
I used to have one cop suspect, now I have another COP PERP and leader of the PACK!!! So Charles R. Blanchard was a Detroit Cop(thanks bob) whom set up Robert L Anglin for Cynthia Cadieux murder...Why did he do that? Because Robert L. Anlin had a daughter with Denise M Blanchard, Charles' oldest daughter.I"..She was 13 and had Michele Jean Anglin and she's linked as living at &^% Gardendale in the 70's...She's linked as family to Denise M. Patton as that was the name her mother retained after marrying William Pattyn...
Michele Jean Angln is still alive and now Michele Jean Plumb...I've tried to contact her and warn her she's now in danger but I've failed in speaking to her by phone...She has a young daughter and husband so hopefully nothhing happens to her or her precious family...PUBLIC RECORD, the feds better not kill another innocent victim of these mountains of lies hiding the real killers...
Oh yeah, the trail might end up at the James Blanchard camp, as he might be family with Charles... James grew up in Ferndale...Once I spoke to Debbie Jarvis the feds have been erasing contacts and leads at public records websites to stop the paper trail leading to redemption...
Jah Lives!!!
This is why you never give up!!! My daughter will be so proud of me one day!!! Judgement is coming!!!

Location hidden

#15655 Jul 21, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
Jah Lives!!!
This is why you never give up on your heart and what you know as truth...TRUST...My daughter will soon be soooo Proud of Me!! Jah!

Location hidden

#15656 Jul 21, 2013
Why should I bend down my head and cry?
The old world has ended,
The new world has just begun.
And all them people that live therein
Shall live on and on.
One more thing:
Got to get what I need,
Got to get what I want.
Got to get what I need,
Got to get what I want.
Got to get satisfaction,
Got to get the action.
Got love and affection.
One more thing:
Once there was two roads before us
To pick our choice.
But good has overcome bad.
The sheep has heard their master's voice.
So tell me why.
No reason why.
(Got to move) Got to groove.
Got to get what I want.
What did you say?
Got to get it.
Got to get what I need.
Got to get what I want.
Like I say, got to get it.
Got to get what I need...satisfaction.
The old world has ended,
The new world has just begun.
And all them people that live therein
Shall live on and on.
One more thing:
My father is a king.
All the riches in the earth.
So tell me why,
Les the new forum cop

Warren, MI

#15657 Jul 21, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>None of those grand jurors were real! They were all detectives and it was a sting. I also know something else ahead of time - Your indictment is coming. Case closed!
Helen there is no room for humor on this forum. The families have been sitting in their rooms and crying for 37 years while you have been LOLing it up. Helen you have just ruined this forum. Your a disgusting human being.
Les

Warren, MI

#15658 Jul 21, 2013
We need to settle this without the DOJ. Them Mother Ruckers have a way of making you talk (or shutting you up).
AuntJemima

Royal Oak, MI

#15659 Jul 21, 2013
Frank Zappa wrote:
OK OK I did it. The hold back connection information was that 5 children were covered with chocolate syrup. It's just that Jane Allen's washed off in the river. The police have been waiting 37 years for the real killer to say the word "Hershey's"
Umm, umm. Funny choice of words, boy, you should be sheiiting yo drawers.
Les

Warren, MI

#15662 Jul 21, 2013
David, I posted a response to your post. However I don't see it. Again a very well written and informative post. Taking a page from a very simple minded other poster on team building skills GREAT JOB. I am leaving for the evening but I will try to recreate that response to your post later. To anyone that ever wonders where I am when I am not posting I am out playing on my Earth size playground.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15663 Jul 21, 2013
Les wrote:
David, I posted a response to your post. However I don't see it. Again a very well written and informative post. Taking a page from a very simple minded other poster on team building skills GREAT JOB.
Keep writing this way and maybe he will give you a page on his website to post your crap!!!
Les

Warren, MI

#15664 Jul 21, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>You need to go commit your self-before they come for you-all it would take is for one person to call in a wellness ck on you...and you would be on your way to the Loony Bin--and this all cost tax payers money,and we are getting sick of paying for you scum bags mental health...Now do not use my name in your posts..
What came first "the chicken or the egg"?
Helen's beat down of everyone that does not kiss her hiney or the people she picks fights with? Real simple go back and read Helen's vicious attacks on every sweet innocent person that dared not bow to her. It's all here in black and white. She copies and pastes her scathing attacks on new posters. If I drove away posters it was with the truth not some scam that mirrors Helen's criminal record as a con artist.
Les

Warren, MI

#15665 Jul 21, 2013
I got stopped by a police officer the other day.
He ran my record and issued me a warning for using the turn lane as a merge lane. When he handed me my licence he said "good news you didn't come up as a chainsaw killer but aren't you the guy that claims he knows who the OCCK is"? I said "I am impressed". I said "other officers asked if I knew where Hoffa is buried". He told me to keep plugging away and the truth should eventually come out. He did an imitation of me eating with both hands while driving. I think that's what triggered him to stop me. I said "you guys are great when I need help but a real pain in the as s when I don't need you". I got a laugh out of him anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ARE YOU KATH...? On 911 Call 2 hr KCinNYC 7
Didn't the Ramseys recognize the note pad paper? (Jul '09) 2 hr KCinNYC 1,005
The case is not a mystery. It's simply abuse. 4 hr Tex- 3
Peter Boyles and the JonBenet Ramsey case (Jun '13) 5 hr Tex- 72
JBR's Palm....Who Drew on Her Hand? (Dec '16) 5 hr Tex- 28
Pretty One Sided Indeed!! (Dec '16) 5 hr berrytea333 25
John Ramsey was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Nov '16) 5 hr Non-state Actor 17
More from around the web