Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15602 Jul 19, 2013
just-thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I see on your site you list the address of lawyers to Shaffer and formerly to Busch as 535 Griswold, commonly known as the Buhl Building. Did you know this was also the address of Frank Shelden's Detroit office and home to a now defunct gentlemen's luncheon club? All coincidence, I am sure.
Wasn't it the old Buhl Building where there was a big shooting in the first floor diner? I can't remember exactly when it happened, or even if it was in the 70s or 80s. I do seem to recall that it was another unsolved homicide. Does anyone else remember anything about this?
LaBeana

Warren, MI

#15606 Jul 19, 2013
Would everyone stop picking on my Lessie Poo?
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15607 Jul 19, 2013
I just know that the club was there until membership dwindled )in the mid 90s I believe). Then they disbanded. I am not sure who were members, but I am sure anyone prominent in the building would have wanted to dine in the exclusive club.
"The Detroit News at the time of the building’s construction highlighted the fact that the Buhl would be “home to the Savoyard Luncheon Club, a group made up of business and professional men of the city. Prominent in the interior decorations will be the club’s crest showing the Savoyard River, which once ran across the present site of the building.”
http://www.dbusiness.com/DBusiness/March-Apri...

I will see what I can find.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15608 Jul 19, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it the old Buhl Building where there was a big shooting in the first floor diner? I can't remember exactly when it happened, or even if it was in the 70s or 80s. I do seem to recall that it was another unsolved homicide. Does anyone else remember anything about this?
There is this, but it appears solved. What a sad story.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15609 Jul 19, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15612 Jul 19, 2013
STC wrote:
I forget the plur reference
you probably did too much Exstasy also . Obviously turned you into an Etard . You still rollin pill ?? Or did you give up on drugs already ?
It's funny you should ask...No I haven't SOLD eCstacy since divine intervention had me skeet in my crazy ex without even feeling my seed get sewn or even thrown. Speaking of divine intervention, one of my best customers was the grandchild of OUR number one COP suspect. Said Raver even cooked the food at our baby shower. In fact I distinctly remember when she confided in me over ten years ago, stating "you and Julie(pill popper) have noting to compain about compared to me, as what you two went through is nothing compared to the sick and twisted shit I had to go through as a kid" So these sick pig politicain truckers molested their own kin as well.

Since I answered your question STC, tell me are you Sean Callahan of the Oakland County Division of the FBI??? I'm thinking yes as you obviously knew what was on my case file as your way to ornery and negative to be hip enough to know of the P.l.u.r. I mentioned...

And I'm just thinking out loud Barbara. No need to send the pigs out to get me for finding truth and demanding justice. I'll say this now just like I said in my mass email to WCPO and the media,
you can't try and stifle, kill, incarcerate,or incapacitate me as there are many that have the document showing a suspect connected to these crimes lived in my former abode in the 70's...If something illegal or unjust were to happen to me, it's just one more lawsuit the state of michigan will have to deal with...TRUST..

Since none of you want to listen to Pill Fickleson, listen to this here E tard and gain some wisdom before jah comes back to take back your riches from hiding others best interests...

Don't gain the world and lose your soul, jah's wisdom is better than silver and gold...Trust...
Lilly

Denver, CO

#15613 Jul 19, 2013
just-thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I see on your site you list the address of lawyers to Shaffer and formerly to Busch as 535 Griswold, commonly known as the Buhl Building. Did you know this was also the address of Frank Shelden's Detroit office and home to a now defunct gentlemen's luncheon club? All coincidence, I am sure.
Hello Just Thinking,
Franci D. Shelden's Uncle Allan Shelden married Elizabeth Buhl Warren heiress to both the Buhl and Warren fortunes. Of course they had camps in the building owned by close relatives.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15615 Jul 20, 2013
Thanks Lilly. If someone is interested there are Savoyard Club records through 1988 in the Burton Historical Collection of the Detroit Public Library. The description says it is just boxes of membership cards. Who knows if it would be useful. The Burton Historical Collection is a collection of important records and papers from prominent area citizens. I am sure there is plenty of interesting stuff in there if somebody has a lot of extra time to spend at the library. I don't think it can be accessed online.
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#15616 Jul 20, 2013
Michigan, Child Killings, and the Connection to Omaha with Satanic Cult Practices

There is a series of four child killings in Michigan that happened in 1976 and 1977, the exact same time that I was forced to light a man on fire who found us in his search for his missing daughter. As such- it is my contention that these events may be related, and that a game of bait and switch may be at hand here- as I know that the people involved with my family were desperate to keep any rumors of satanic cults and child abductions quiet, and I think they could have used Michigan to try and deflect from Nebraska.

My father’s family was from Michigan, and my father was born in Niles, MI. Our family name was not always Shurter but rather Rathbun (don’t quote me on the spelling), and from what I understand, we pretty much owned the town of Cassopolis, MI. My point is that my father had HEAVY connections up there and knew the area well, and since he was a pilot, getting back and forth would have been a piece of cake. Not saying that people living in Michigan weren’t involved, but I think that instead of being called “the Babysitter”, the Oakland child killings should be “the Babysitter(s)”, as more than one person was probably involved.

At the time that I was forced to light a man on fire, I knew that he was some sort of investigator or cop or something-(hell, he found us-), which alerted my father that we weren’t invisible like he always thought. From what I remember as a child, and what I have put together as an adult- I know that the powers that be in Omaha were probably quite agitated at the developing circumstances and were desperate to do anything they could to deflect attention away from what was happening here- so they basically abducted and killed four kids in a different state to deflect all national attention on that instead of anything that might come out here. Part of sacrificing a child is the HONOR that goes to the child before they are murdered. They are bathed, well fed, and doted on up until the time where they are murdered. Michigan knows this- which is why the killer has the deemed nickname- because the children were fed their favorite foods and well taken care of up until the time of death. The reason why these children were found in the first place- is because they were MEANT to be found, as the disposal system of victims was efficient even at that time, and again- I think it was to deflect from what was happening in Nebraska.

Michigan has a rich history of satanic activity, as it was in MI that my father was inducted into the cult by his Uncle Phil. I think what is most difficult for people to comprehend is that there is a strong history of FAMILIES being involved in all of this- and that much of this is generational. A pseudo survivor by the name of Cathy OBrien is from Michigan, although I think that this was Michigan’s attempt to quiet the rumblings of their history with cult abuse. Naysayers will say that such abuse doesn’t exist- however- it only takes a little investigation to discover this is far from true, and it was my father and the cult he was involved with who were behind so many of the deaths of children here that it CAN NOT be ruled out that they had some sort of involvement with the Oakland child killings, considering the timing of what happened to me and what was transpiring within my family.
Les

Warren, MI

#15617 Jul 20, 2013
David Shurter wrote:
Michigan, Child Killings, and the Connection to Omaha with Satanic Cult Practices
David, I like the way you present yourself. You state the facts and don't try to treat the facts as proof positive. You just seem frustrated that key evidence is being held back that could colaborate your suspicions. You know my position is that I am right and everyone else in wrong. Naturally I am going to get alot of other peoples dandruff on me.

First I would like to ask "would you be interested in proving or disproving my claims based on the fact you have stayed fairly neutral in the Indian scalping attacks on people that make claims contrary to your thoughts"?

Second Please point out the difference between you and Bob. I don't see any. But of course it is harder for me to understand since I don't live in the hi tech boonies.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15618 Jul 20, 2013
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny you should ask...No I haven't SOLD eCstacy since divine intervention had me skeet in my crazy ex without even feeling my seed get sewn or even thrown. Speaking of divine intervention, one of my best customers was the grandchild of OUR number one COP suspect. Said Raver even cooked the food at our baby shower. In fact I distinctly remember when she confided in me over ten years ago, stating "you and Julie(pill popper) have noting to compain about compared to me, as what you two went through is nothing compared to the sick and twisted shit I had to go through as a kid" So these sick pig politicain truckers molested their own kin as well.
Since I answered your question STC, tell me are you Sean Callahan of the Oakland County Division of the FBI??? I'm thinking yes as you obviously knew what was on my case file as your way to ornery and negative to be hip enough to know of the P.l.u.r. I mentioned...
And I'm just thinking out loud Barbara. No need to send the pigs out to get me for finding truth and demanding justice. I'll say this now just like I said in my mass email to WCPO and the media,
you can't try and stifle, kill, incarcerate,or incapacitate me as there are many that have the document showing a suspect connected to these crimes lived in my former abode in the 70's...If something illegal or unjust were to happen to me, it's just one more lawsuit the state of michigan will have to deal with...TRUST..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gk3hzGukzwYXX
Since none of you want to listen to Pill Fickleson, listen to this here E tard and gain some wisdom before jah comes back to take back your riches from hiding others best interests...
Don't gain the world and lose your soul, jah's wisdom is better than silver and gold...Trust...
Not Sean Callahan .
Was around the rave scene at its peak in Detroit so I saw enough plur and etards for a lifetime . plurkids ,van dyke theatre , studio 95 , the whorehouse , mack bellevue , the chopshop , the zoo , peace love unity respect . most have brain damage from the pure
" molly " they were doing .

Location hidden

#15619 Jul 20, 2013
pffft...the rave scene back then in all of the place's you've listed was all about acid and slowly ecstacy in pressed pills constisting of mostly amphetamines, hence the all night parties...Molly didn't hit the detroit scene until 2006, and even then it was a hard sell...Most people were afraid to purchase "molly" as it's a completely different form of Ecstacy, IE pure...So in turn, there's no way you are whom you say you are as you've got it all wrong...Try again, only this time get it right...

Another clue your full of shit is you forgot to most important aspect of being a Raver, which is Peace Luv Unity and Respect...carry on...
Les

Warren, MI

#15620 Jul 20, 2013
What is Sean's middle name? Him and I have had some moments. He has little respect for me but not in the way you all want to believe. He hates how I came forward and he knows much more about the OCCK than he will ever publicly admit. We discussed immunity but it was not granted to a level of my satisfaction. I got the emails folks. Can't fake them. Since everyone knows I am nucking futs the immunity should have been a no brainer. Lift your pinky finger Sean and the case will be solved.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15621 Jul 20, 2013
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
pffft...the rave scene back then in all of the place's you've listed was all about acid and slowly ecstacy in pressed pills constisting of mostly amphetamines, hence the all night parties...Molly didn't hit the detroit scene until 2006, and even then it was a hard sell...Most people were afraid to purchase "molly" as it's a completely different form of Ecstacy, IE pure...So in turn, there's no way you are whom you say you are as you've got it all wrong...Try again, only this time get it right...
Another clue your full of shit is you forgot to most important aspect of being a Raver, which is Peace Luv Unity and Respect...carry on...
Read it again retard
second sentence from bottom
peace love unity resect
stop with the E its killing whats left of your brain

Location hidden

#15622 Jul 20, 2013
STC wrote:
I forget the plur reference
you probably did too much Exstasy also . Obviously turned you into an Etard . You still rollin pill ?? Or did you give up on drugs already ?
Here you go Mr. Fbi guy...Heres where you state "I forget the plur reference" This is why I know your full of it, as you don't remember the most important aspect of raving, as no form of respect is running through your veins...TRUST
Calling me names only shows your frustrtation at what's now happening with these cases...You got so riled up yesterday and why? Because someoene posts they have proof a suspect lived in my former abode? If one were about truth and justice, they'd be hopeful at these claims...Instead, you rattled off like never before and started calling names...It's now more obvious than ever your not about helping solve the largest investigation in US History...TRUST
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#15623 Jul 20, 2013
Les

I try to remain completely open minded- as I have no idea exactly what the truth is- all I know is that I my suspicions and questions that I want answered- and I have hit road block after road block with local and national authorities.

I can't convince anyone that I am not Bob- but I am not. I always publish under my own name. However- the cult thing MUST be looked at. In 2006- on CNN online news I saw an article about a satanic ritual serial killer being arrested in Michigan- but have not been able to find anything since then. You guys have many more problems than most of you are aware of.

This is just my opinion of course- but from what I know of what happened down here in Omaha- I just find the timing awfully coincidental. I am not sure how many working child killers were out at the time- but I DO know that my father and his friends definitely got into it, and that is another reason that drives me with this.
Les

Warren, MI

#15624 Jul 20, 2013
David Shurter wrote:
Les
I try to remain completely open minded- as I have no idea exactly what the truth is-
First off my own circle of friends find me to be highly intelligent and highly honest to a fault. This excuse that I am too nuts to flunk a polygraph is highly speculative to the point that you could say this about anyone.

I think I should be given the polygraph test. The test is wonderful when it works in the favor of other accusers even to the point that people make up excuses for why other accused pass the test.

I say get me the test. I pass or fail. If I fail great that's the end of the road for me. I pass and now you can have me evaluated to see if I am nuts enough to believe my own lies. Now you can fault a person for making up lies but you can't fault a person for believing in what he saw, heard and felt. Since everyone here believes that I believe in my claims- How does that make me a guy that deserves vicious attacks on my character and honesty. Then try to pull my children into their meat grinder. In everyone's hearts they know I can't make this stuff up and it is very easy to prove my claims. I have given LE, Kevin and Ursula different pieces of the puzzle and I have been public about it. All of them are mad because I did not give one source all of the pieces to the puzzle. Why? Because that's like making a confession. LE, Kevin and Ursula want a confession. They all know that I was subpeanaed and they all know that doesn't happen unless LE already has the evidence "locked up". LE may have other possible reasons to act like they do but Kevin and Ursula definitely want me to confess. They both want me to believe that they don't believe all my claims. I believe the tactic is to frustrate me to the point that I say "screw it so what if I go to prison". Everyone knows I am holding the key and they all want it.

When Gunnels hair matched, Kevin called me and said "looks like your story is blown out of the water". I was fascinated that the DNA matched and actually felt good about it. But it just turns out that everyone related to this case keeps twisting the probabilities. One side is saying the match is phenomenal and Jessica says the match is nothing. I happened to agree with Jessica long before she gave that news conference. Jessica got her jabs in at me but only the readers of the forum would pick up on the fact that the jabs were at me. Jessica is great when she is helping your story but doing a cover up when she disagrees.

I knew that Kevin still believed in me but he was trying to use the Gunnels thing to make me sh*t or get off the pot. Kevin has checked out my witnesses and some live suspects.
He knows at least in generalities that my claims are all true. Here’s what I want from you David. Be a friend. Talk to me in a civil manner as you always do. I will give you the same respect. We will use this forum the way it was intended. Let Helen and Reasoning keep trying to destroy good dialoge. I tried to do this with Ursula but she couldn’t take the heat. I promised her she would learn the truth if she stayed on the right path.
Les

Warren, MI

#15625 Jul 21, 2013
And yes Reasoning you have done a great job as Helen's Henchman. Intimidating anyone that tries to have a good discussion that doesn't support Helen. Interestingly enough you know Helen's story is very weak and you would rather put your cheer leading skirt on and support a story that is completely worn out and going nowhere. You know in your heart I am the real thing and you refuse to allow me to show you the light at the end of the tunnel. Why? Because you don't end up a hero and as it turns out you are a villian as bad as anyone that worked so hard at preventing the real story from emerging. You know I would pass a polygraph with flying colors because you have found out one by one all my claims are true. You know that I am high on police radar but try to push Helen's contention that the police don't even know who I am.(But they all laugh about me all the time).
Les

Warren, MI

#15626 Jul 21, 2013
Now let’s talk about Busch. I happen to know Chris Busch had nothing to do with the OCCK killings. Jessica Cooper says no evidence points to Chris Busch. That’s a bold statement from a woman confident she will never have to eat her words. In all these press conferences John Hastings does not ever get an honorable mention. Jessica Cooper has made comments about the Gremlin, the dog and Physohex soap. She has also shot me down although not mentioning my name or Punky’s.

It turns out that Truth Dude and I have mutual highly respected friends. We went to the same high school but we never met because I was graduating about the time he was starting junior high. We have a religious connection and we have another connection that is deeply personal that I won’t share unless Truth Dude decides to share.
Compared to others on this site Truth Dude is head and shoulders above everyone else in integrity. Truth Dude has offered to pay for my polygraph. However he wants to control the questions. My fear is he will control the questions to the point that I will fail to accomplish my goal. My goal is not to go to prison and to allow the world to know who killed these children. Truth Dude has promised me that he will pass information from me to the King family.(which I know already happened because he accidentally sent me a copy of an email that he sent to a member of the King family) I will have no way of knowing if he filters my information or not.
Truth Dude is a hero to the Kings and some of the media outlets.
As honorable of a man that Truth Dude is he can’t let go of the idea that Busch is the OCCK. He does feel that others were involved because that helps explain some details of the killings. If Truth Dude can’t connect Punky to Busch Truth Dude won’t allow my story to get past him. You call it what you want but by the media Truth Dude is a savior.
Truth Dude can’t let go of that. One Detroit newspaper showed a large handsome picture of Truth Dude with a very nice story about his one in million catch of the killer.
If I can talk to Mr. King I can paint a verifiable picture to him of what happened to his son. I told the police something special about Tim King in the photo’s that I saw that stand out from the other victims. I promise to Mr. King that I will convince him that I know who had control of his son. Not asking for Mr. King to like me, not asking for forgiveness, just hear me out.
Helen put that pecker away and let me have an intelligent dialoge with other people. This isn't your forum and your not the neighborhood watch captain.
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#15627 Jul 21, 2013
Ricky Chadek and the Similarities to Other Child Murders

In May 1986, a young boy by the name of Ricky Chadek was abducted, taken care of, and found murdered a week later here in Omaha- much like what happened with the Oakland Child Killings in Michigan. This case is what started me looking hard at my parents- as it was a year after I had graduated and left home, and it seems that they just picked up where they left off after my departure. Police know that a woman was involved- as the boy was well taken care of- fed, bathed, etc. up to the point of his death- JUST LIKE THE MICHIGAN CASES.

Ricky Chadek’s family vacationed at the same Silver Lake in Minnesota that we did, giving us another connection to the case. Now I have given Nebraska State Patrolman Deputy John Pankonin my DNA to compare to this case- and supposedly the results came back negative, although after being asked by Pankonin not to say anything, it makes me wonder what the truth is, as I don’t have any proof that they ran my DNA, or what the real results were, but if my father is guilty of this crime, the DNA would be similar enough to tell.

Another disturbing aspect of this case is that what has been left out of the news is that Ricky Chadek was gutted- just like the two boys John Jubert was accused of killing, and yet- Jubert was already incarcerated. Begging so many questions that it boggles the mind- considering the games that the Nebraska State Patrol has played with me throughout this, it is no wonder that this case still remains unsolved.

It is this case that I presented to the police, local political officials, including Omaha’s new mayor Jean Stothert and Nebraska’s governor- and have continued to do so for years now- with little help at all. My father admitted to “committing crimes against children” and that he “had skeletons in his closet”, and considering that he had a sound proof room built in his house as well as rebuilding his entire closet system in his bedroom, I think that he was speaking literally. Of course- the Nebraska State Patrol has known and been involved with this for 7 fricking years now- it shows their propensity to NOT DO THEIR JOBS. There has to be more reasons to this than just laziness and inefficiency- which makes me wonder how far the corruption lies within the system?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thought about the Stines 8 hr Steve Eller 75
SBTC--Victory 11 hr realTopaz 29
What I believe is close to what happened 14 hr undrtheradar 36
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 21 hr ICU2 165
John Ramsey Role Sat Legal__Eagle 60
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit Sat Legal__Eagle 181
News GLOBE: JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was Inside Job - ... Sat Legal__Eagle 27
More from around the web