Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15563 Jul 18, 2013
Les wrote:
Do the right thing and publicly support getting me a polygraph.
What exactly are we supopose to do? Pass a hat around?
Les

Warren, MI

#15568 Jul 18, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly are we supopose to do? Pass a hat around?
Some of the media is supporting the King family's contention that Busch is the OCCK. It makes a great story. The Kings outdoing LE and finding the killer of their son. Truth Dude emerging as a hero. They won't sponsor me because it totally conflicts with their handling of the story. Now I have had six media sources anxious to run with my story but suddenly drop it. Two admitted it was by LE objections. One told me I posted too much and one told me they were scared they were being duped. Now you can do some things to solve this case. Nuture the story and allow proof to unfold step by step until the media realizes I am telling the truth and I am not a fruitcake. If you don't want to help stop intimidating people like Ursula that want to nuture my story but does not want to deal with your and Helen's attacks. Stop attacking with absolutely nothing to back up what you say. You refuse to meet me and allow me to show you documents that support my claims. You just want to scramble the information to make it impossible if not plain tiresome for the casual reader and the media to understand. It is great tactic by drawing parrallels between Dan and I. Dan can't back up is wild stories. I can back up all of mine. I am not asking you to support my credibility but by helping destroy mine with absolutely nothing to back up your attacks is in reality scaring away people that can help bring out the truth. But of that's your motive. Everyone can see right or wrong you and Helen are mounting vicious attacks to stop my story from reaching the main stream public and the families. Sadly you have been successful but in reality you have a piece of killer in you.
me again

United States

#15570 Jul 18, 2013
Les wrote:
I am the number 1 suspect in these crimes and ironically may be the very reason LE is not going public with what they know. Just one more of a thousand questions I could be asked on a polygraph. "Was I told that I am the number one suspect"
The other day I asked this man if he felt creeped out sleeping in the same home that the OCCK used to sleep in. He quickly responded "what do you mean used to"? I responded "you want your butt kicked, don't you"?
You are a crime groupie. You wish you were the number one something. But suspect? Yeah right dream on Buckwheat dream on. If all they had to do is bust a nobody and call it solved, they would. They wish you were the OCCK. How easy all this would be. You are a fantasy freak and you like little kids yourself.
Les

Warren, MI

#15571 Jul 18, 2013
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a crime groupie. You wish you were the number one something. But suspect? Yeah right dream on Buckwheat dream on. If all they had to do is bust a nobody and call it solved, they would. They wish you were the OCCK. How easy all this would be. You are a fantasy freak and you like little kids yourself.
In top ten dumbest posts I ever read. I don't chase stories I chase women.
Les

Warren, MI

#15572 Jul 18, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Lol -Nothing to back up what we say? Well I can not speak for others -as I don't know what the other readers on here think-as most talk in circles -look Les-you are not credible because what your trying to fed us-just is not true-you do not know anything about the Occk cases-NOTHING!!! If you did-you wouldn't of made the top statement about Busch---You would have Blurted out the right answer about the News Media--but you do not know the right answer -that is why you can not tell us--Let me give you a clue-- When they Checked out the Busch Home-They really did make A$$' of themselves-- BECAUSE THEY CHECKED OUT THE WRONG BUSCH HOME!!!!! They Check Out Where Chris had stayed!.... and this is not about Chris Busch... But about ---------- Busch,sorry I have forgotten his first name-lol
Helen, Why would I care about other suspects? I am an eyewitness.
I am the only man alive that knows who the OCCK is. Look at the positive side. Your always right about who isn't the OCCK with one exception. Pretty good track record. You correctly shot down 9,997 suspects out of 9.999. OOPS that means about 10,000 other accusers have the same track record.
Les

Warren, MI

#15575 Jul 18, 2013
Helen You amaze me how you just keep making up things as you peck away with that crooked finger.
I hope they put that keyboard in your casket.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15577 Jul 18, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe someone will pack it up your----and you will learn something about these cases
Neither of you know anything . Les has his imagination and Helen has hearsay at best . The only reason LE humors Helen is that she is damn annoying and she is an old lady . They basically let her be crime dog mcgruff , give here some pats on the back for "the good work shes doing " and send her on her way. It spares her her feelings and she can continue to be saturday morning detective . no harm no foul .
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15580 Jul 19, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuture the story and allow proof to unfold step by step until the media realizes I am telling the truth and I am not a fruitcake.

If you don't want to help stop intimidating people like Ursula that want to nuture my story but does not want to deal with your and Helen's attacks. Stop attacking with absolutely nothing to back up what you say. You refuse to meet me and allow me to show you documents that support my claims.
The very fact Les that you have posted your autobiography on here for years now and not one person is interested in your story seems to speak tons of exactly who the 'fruitcake' is. Refusing to do anything for yourself like having your own website tells me that you don't put any efforts behind you or your claims. A person is not going to gain international attention or any type of credibility by posting at Topix. You are a nut to think this way. You have set yourself up for many attackers and forgot about all the ones that use to post here that actually had some value to this forum. They are long gone because of you!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15581 Jul 19, 2013

I dedicate this beautiful song to my precious daughter and all of the other victims in this heart wrenching tale of neglect and abuse...I'm not sending this out to the freaks on topix, as we're all wrong in our assumptions...One things for sure, jah is back in charge and he's shown many hidden facts in the last few days...Notice the mark of the beast on this post, yet we shall all soon see that LOVE beats HATE...TRUST...

Location hidden

#15582 Jul 19, 2013
I want to thank my contacts at the Freep for making the Bob Document available online...One mignt not be able to read it here, as someone keeps deleting the posts with a link...This document shows it' s more than the OCCK as it's linked to 14 kids missing or killed in the midwest and up to 60 nationwide...
It also clearly states HEATHER CATALLO's secret source is Jessica Cooper, IE lies and misinformation...From this fine document I've done some researching and we now have enough PROOF to grant a search...We're all talking in circles here, as that's what the feds wanted us to do...

I'm speaking DIRECTLY to the pedophile FEDS whom murdered children now...You might have intercepted my emails and heard my conversation with Debbie Jarvis yesterday and ultimately found a way to delete the public record of WHOM this leads to, but you mos def aren't going to be able to hide from the documents WE have printed and SAVED...This includes the record of whom lived in the Home on Gardendale!!!
I'm now more frightened for my life than ever before, as it now makes sense why this was never solved and why BoB was either murdered or incapacitated for his truthful and just claims...You FEDS aren't going to get away with silencing me as this is all now public record and most of the info not REDACTED is in the right hands...IE 28 different Media Outlets not to mention all of the beaten and battered members of the victims families...You can't hide from lightworkers now shining brightly on your decades of deep and depraved darkness...TRUST!!!

Location hidden

#15585 Jul 19, 2013
I finally have documented proof one of the suspects lived in that home in ferndale...NOT ONE PERSON HAS HEARD FROM BOB since last FALL...I'm talking about Debbie Jarvis and Paul Hughes...You think you know sooo much...Heck, you live moments away from Ms. Jarvis..Does she pick up the phone when you Call? do you even have her landline? She answered my call yesterday just after the second ring and caller ID shows up...Our conversation was the best one we'd ever had, as I could feel her smiling on the phone...Say what you will, but jah know's we've now got the feds cornered and theres no way their gonna be able to lie their way out of this mess...It's bigger than Michigan and way tooo much for most to wrap their head around, much less find a way to make it stick...This is why I, the water bearing aquarian, was chosen to finish these disturbing crimes and shine light on the almost 20 federal officials involved in the cover up of these crimes...TRUST...
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#15587 Jul 19, 2013
Bet this pales compared to what John Marteny has done in Topeka.33 kids so far.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15589 Jul 19, 2013
pfft.....jah will solve the case TRUST
jah knows all about it
my daughter
my bike
pffftt
Here is proof
its a youtube link to a bob marley song
trust
jah
pffttt
TRUST

Let me repeat
this link proves Im right
TRUST
its a bob marley song ,so thats enough proof , right ??
TRust
Jah

What about bob ??
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15590 Jul 19, 2013
I found BOB
Hes not dead
just vacationing with the Dr.Leo Marvin

Location hidden

#15591 Jul 19, 2013
Despite all your rage, you're still just a rat in the cage...

Sean Callahan??? what has you so rattled? It's funny and sad to see how the world works...There's always forces of good and evil, and your clearly stating whose side your on...I'm sure you'll get pissed off when these poor victims families are finally granted the justice they deserve...TRUST...

Heck, you might even be one of the 20 government officials the nation will be pissing on...TRUST...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15593 Jul 19, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't want to help stop intimidating people like Ursula that want to nuture my story but does not want to deal with your and Helen's attacks.
You don't get to bring my name up every time you're having a discussion about your lack of credibility. I did what people on her were smart enough not to do: keep an open mind and give you a chance. Ultimately, your story came up short. Nobody on here tries to intimidates and harass me more than you. Any angst directed at me was the direct effect of your bringing my name up like a political endorsement, for crying out loud, and I'm a nobody! If I was truly *that smart*, I would have followed the guideline for beginning a position at a new company--survey the landscape of people, groups, cliques, factions, etc., for a while before associating with any one of them. In not doing so here, I became a tool you used to create still more distress and obfuscation for families and friends of these kids and other people who actually care about these cases--the last thing I wanted.

I stated quite clearly that your story went from thin to non-existent a long time ago, and still you persist in bringing my name up in the middle of the chaos you create with other people, as well as making implied threats against me! Whether you are dumb enough to keep at it, we will see; however, doing so may just backfire and not end so well for you. I strongly encourage you quit trying my patience.

Location hidden

#15594 Jul 19, 2013
geez...Helen likes to argue just for arguements sake...I'm suprised you haven't told me I'm wrong and I don't have documentation of whom lived in that haunted realm...so pathetic, taking cheap shots when you realize you wont be the one taking credit for solving these crimes...Yeah, I dug a hole in the wrong spot. I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong and I've never shyed away from taking responsability for my actions...Hence, what we see here...Don't take offense God answered the mass prayer in 2007 for Divine Intervention. You might remember 52 different churches had the same prayer at the same time...We are now in the final stages of his great and righteous plan...Go ahead say I'm kooky, Say my daughter saw ghosts of three girls and two boys, Say I found a bike buried in the yard,Say I have Gold Fibers and Hairs that don't link(says Paul Walton)...Say the Feds duped and doped you with a chemical lobotomy, say your lawyer was a pawn for the cause, say his Kin is former Chief CSA and now Chief District Judge, say you were sentenced to 93 days in jail for pleading for justice...Most Importantly don't forget the best part!!! Say you now have documented proof someone linked to these crimes is listed as living in that domain!!!And last but mos def not least, say PRAISE THE LORD!!! TRUST...

here you go Mr. Sean Callahan Fbi MaN...Jah LIVE!!
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15595 Jul 19, 2013
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
I'm talking about Debbie Jarvis and Paul Hughes...You think you know sooo much...Heck, you live moments away from Ms. Jarvis..Does she pick up the phone when you Call? do you even have her landline? She answered my call yesterday just after the second ring and caller ID shows up...Our conversation was the best one we'd ever had, as I could feel her smiling on the phone...
Does Debbie Jarvis know your posting her name on here? Did you get her consent to use her name like this for leverage for your case? If not, how dare you!
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#15596 Jul 19, 2013
Phil-I will pray for you as I'm sure other will do-but it is time for you to go do your 93 days and give everyone here a break-and Phil your documentation? I don't think they are looking for a list of people who lived in your house or anyone's house-they are looking for the Oakland County Child Killer and sorry you feel that I am arguing with you-why would I want to do that? My only interest in you-is that you get a grip-you are not going to solve these cases in anyway shape or form-because what you think you have is pure BS-and the worst part is you believe it to be true**""You stated taking cheap shots when you realize you wont be the one taking credit for solving these crimes." well we have something in common then-neither will you! I always feel bad when someone goes over the edge on these child killings-to the point that they do not know the reality of their statements-Look what is happening to Les,he has gone completely crazy-but trust me he was a lot saner than you when he started having his dream-Phil you were nuts when you came into these cases-

Location hidden

#15597 Jul 19, 2013
Did I get her permission...pffft, I have her blessing which is the last thing she said to me...Heck, she even asked what "I" was going to do to get this to the media...It's obvious we can't trust anyone with a badge, unless Cory Williams and Brian White of WCPO come through on their just and rightful duties...If not, add them to the list of government agencies not willing to solve these crimes...
And for Helen to state I need to serve out my 93 day's is REDUNK...I ain't about to serve no time for pleading for justice and figuring out my lawyer was a fraud for their cause...Excuse me helen but you've spent almost two decades spinninig in a circle...By not looking outside the bubble you've encapsulated yourself within, you've failed at your cause...Not being mean, jah stating the obvious...You still think I'm some wack job just because the Feds duped and doped me to try and stifle my hope. I had to cope, fly from the coop and regroup. Now that my brain is running on all cylinders I've finally found the proof they cant ignore or deny...I aint gonna spill my beans and mention whom helped me find this precious LEGAL DOCUMENT SHOWING SUSPECT LIVED at !@#$ Gardendale in the 70's...Heck, one day soon HE'll get credit for it but until then just keep on hating on me and I'll keep preaching to the choir...Jah know's one day soon we'll all gather and praise his name for bringing truth and justice to the light...TRUST...hugs of luv to all...
P.L.U.R.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 5 min gotgum 1,286
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 2 hr Bunny 7,491
Note attends lectures at Duquesne University 2 hr Note 26
Suspect John Steven Gigax (Apr '11) Oct 20 JimmyWells 147
Wine cellar door...many questions Oct 18 Blackstone Again 13
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Oct 17 candy 198
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Oct 17 Legal__Eagle 65

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE