Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15533 Jul 17, 2013
I could reason with you two all day long and we still won't get anywhere...Catherine mentioned John Hasting's should be questioned once again along with many other's ...Everyone knows the facts of these cases are composed of lies and misinformation...Most of the facts or lies (???) were hidden for 30 some odd years, and that's where it gets confusing...This is why everyone has their own ideas on inklings of clues...I haven't mentioned the ghosts or visions(dreams) my kid saw for a long time. I realize that is something only the ones who've experienced it know as fact...Fact is I have all the fibers listed on Mark Stebbins Autopsy report, along with a child's bike still buried in the yard...One would think the police would have tested the fibers and Dog Dna to hopefully link these crimes, especially after Bobs claims of a police officer linked to the crimes with two other victims buried in a location cental to all abductions(ferndale)..it's now obvious those in power at oak.gov haven't ever been about solving these crimes...

And whatever info Helen has on me is straight from the system continually covering these crimes...You're mos def talking about the thirty pages of information Ferndale Police have on me...My good for nothing lawyer made sure to mention said fact, yet he never allowed me to see them or get a copy...In case you haven't noticed, the police and prosecutors can say and do whatever they want in order to further the delay in truth and justice...TRUST...

p.s. yes I was wrong for saying Bush was arrested for the murder of Mark Stebbins...He was brought in for questioning of said crime and charged with CSC in a flint case...All of these claims were removed by the hand of L Brook$ Patterson...This is why many involved have said these could have been solved long ago...

Since: Jan 13

Detroit, MI

#15534 Jul 17, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
But Catherine's blog also listed Helen's John (Birmingham baseball coach) as still a 'suspect' as well recently.
http://catherinebroad.wordpress.com/2013/07/0...
So what gives here? and where do any of these suspects have anything to do with your claims with your ghost friends and buried bike stories? Seems to be nothing connected. Maybe you and Les should combine your stories and sell some books.
I'm guessing you didn't read the link showing how they COULD be connected...If you had any sort of detective skills, you'd click on the links and see how they all coincide...I'm thinking Helen, reasoning, STC, and a few others are only about their own thoughts and implications...We're here to try and help figure out these horrid crimes, not pick each other apart because we don't agree with opposing opinions...This is about solving the abduction and murder of up to 15 children...I don't care whose right and whose wrong, I'm here until justice is served...Either that or until I'm proven wrong with a simple test of fibers that still link to four victims...

The Doe Network : Case File 858 DFMI

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/858dfmi.html

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/coon_cy...

Cynthia Coon left her residence en route to school in Ann Arbor...
She did not attend school at all that day and did not return home that evening..
She made contact with her family twice, once on April 1, 1970 & again on April 2, 1970....
She did not know her whereabouts at the time of the calls...
An extortion-type call was received by the family on May 5, 1970...
Since that time, no further contact has been made with the family..
Just think about this case,her making contact with her Family sounds like some other documented cases which would point to a serial killer that keeps some of his Victims for awhile..

This case could easily be connected with the Child Serial Killer labeled " The BabySitter " in Oakland County Michigan..

Detroit, MI

#15537 Jul 17, 2013
P.S...Gary Miller has never once had a conversation with Debbie Jarvis...TRUST...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15538 Jul 17, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you didn't read the link showing how they COULD be connected...If you had any sort of detective skills, you'd click on the links and see how they all coincide...I'm thinking Helen, reasoning, STC, and a few others are only about their own thoughts and implications...
Sir, I don't think you have convinced anyone here of anything with your long and numerous posts with ramblings that don't amount to jack shit.

Detroit, MI

#15539 Jul 17, 2013
If the fibers and hairs tested are of no importance then try and explain what this means??? they clearly state they were searching the Bush residence for HAIRS and FIBERS...

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_news/inves...

quote from link...

Officials from the Oakland County Prosecutors Office say none of the hairs or fibers found during that search connected the murdered children to Busch. In fact, DNA found on both Stebbins and King are actually linked to a totally different suspect in the case.

This next round of B.S. was after I came forth with my claims and sent straight to the lobotomy session...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigat...

The prosecutors also want to clear up misinformation on evidence in the case. They confirm four child victims all had white dog hair found on them, but none of the white hairs are from the same animal.

"And then when that was expanded out to potentially other suspects, there hasn't been any consistency in animal hairs other than it is white animal hair, period," said Walton.
Not only are the children not connected by the same white dog hairs, the carpet fibers believed to have been on all four victims are not necessarily from the same carpet. They are just similar in color.
"The scientists are telling me it means exactly that. It's in the same optical plane. It's in the same color scheme," said Walton.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15540 Jul 17, 2013
DOPEY, I need you to get in contact with me. Have something for you.

Detroit, MI

#15541 Jul 17, 2013
So why search the Bush home in 2008 for FIBERS and HAIRS only to publicly refute last summer saying they aren't linked??? Yet the latest wxyz report the prosecutors office said they searched the home for hairs and fibers!!! So which one is it, are they linked or aren't they??? read between the B.S. they put forth and realize this is why one should never lie...All of the different departments covering past and present lies now show's how dishonest this whole investigation is...

“If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.” Mark Twain

Detroit, MI

#15542 Jul 17, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, I don't think you have convinced anyone here of anything with your long and numerous posts with ramblings that don't amount to jack shit.
We shall soon see, we shall soon see...Tell me kind sir, what do you have to put forth besides hate and haste??? Did I rattle your nerves by continuing on with my just and righteous claims??? Like I said I don't care what you mongrels think, I'm here to make a public record of the continuous wrongdoing's in the largest investigation in U.S. history...

Location hidden

#15547 Jul 17, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>lol-Boy Phil you kicked your self in the balls with this attack on Reasoning-you really do not know anything about these cases-If you don't know about reasoning--
He must have mod prowess, as the post with the document from Bob was erased...

Anyhow, I'm only here because of God's great plan of Divine Intervention...I don't waste time looking into the negative posters on here...so sad most think I'm just some kook, yet jah knew I was the one with enough GUSTO to see this thing through to the ultimate and JUST ending...You don't know how many times I've felt like giving up, but the most high keeps sending lil chance meetings showing I'm on the right path...TRUST in Jesus...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15548 Jul 17, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall soon see, we shall soon see...
Les has made similar statements as this for years now. Soon will see. Why don't you wait until you really have something before shooting off your mouth?

Location hidden

#15549 Jul 17, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Phil "it is white animal hair, period," said Walton.---*I said that 22 yrs ago--and every yr since-here is the deal Phil-You can not solve these murders -if you spend 12 hours a day on them-as you don't have enough time in on these cases-and you have no idea what is fact and what is fiction-Don't take it personal,it is what it is-there has never been one truth about anything in a news paper or on TV-since day one-up to and including today-
DING DING DING!!! Congrats, you get what I've been saying...hence lies and misinformation...derrr

Location hidden

#15550 Jul 17, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Les has made similar statements as this for years now. Soon will see. Why don't you wait until you really have something before shooting off your mouth?
Get mad if you want, It only shows your true feelings on the outcome of these crimes...Your mad at me because??? At least you didn't swear at me this time...good day and jah bless...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15551 Jul 17, 2013
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
..so sad most think I'm just some kook,

How about everybody? I have not seen anyone relate to your posts here yet. My god even Les has more back up than you. What is the point after a while?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15554 Jul 17, 2013
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Get mad if you want,
You are really sounding like Les. I'm not mad nor am I trying to tag team here. It's just that one loony fruit after another posts rambling on here for attention. Giving false hopes and cluttering this site with garbage does not help this case. It's actually an insult to the families and anyone involved. Why do you persist on it? No one here seems to care about your ramblings. When you knock on the door enough times and no one answers, it's time to walk away.
Les

Warren, MI

#15555 Jul 17, 2013
No one has addressed how I was subpeanaed to the GJ.
Is it normal for them to put a man of my mental status and evil character on the stand. They must be looney. Behind the scenes this case is closed.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15556 Jul 17, 2013
Les wrote:
No one has addressed how I was subpeanaed to the GJ.
Until you have proof, it's just a story. Maybe some day the jury members will come out and talk about it. Kind of like JonBenet case did. In fact I expect something to be said some day over this GJ even if it's on someone's death bed!
Les

Warren, MI

#15557 Jul 17, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you have proof, it's just a story. Maybe some day the jury members will come out and talk about it. Kind of like JonBenet case did. In fact I expect something to be said some day over this GJ even if it's on someone's death bed!
The only thing that was made public about my testimony was that there was likely six victims. How would you feel if you were law enforcement (that laughs about me around the water cooler)and then find out the looney fruit that you have been avoiding for 11 years was no looney fruit at all? Everytime I answered a question the detectives in the room looked at each and nodded in approval" this guy is the real thing". The assistant prosecutor asked "did Gary really drive a blue Gremlin"?

Ursula thought many things I told her was not true, however she believed all the things that mattered. I told her who killed Punky but she was mad dissappointed and disgusted to find out he is dead.
The public polygraph is the only thing that stands in my way and LE is standing in my way. I beg that I only need one question "Am I an eyewitness to the fate of these children"?

Ursula is playing a little game with me but she may have bit off more than she can chew.
Les the Beaver Hunter

Warren, MI

#15559 Jul 17, 2013
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
Les the wacko not only talks to himself, he post's redunk all day long, making brains bleed from his stoopid claims of being worthy...
To the best of my knowledge "redunk" is not a word. However using similar words I can decipher you are attempting to say that my claims are impossible. It is interesting that every claim I make is verifiable. Some ridiculously easy to verify. Problem is everyone is praying that I am dishonest. My claims if verified destroy everyone else's claims. Your only hopes is to keep pounding home that I am a wacko. All of your posts reeck with fear and desperation. They should. Your day of complete embarrassment will arrive as long as I am still alive. Pray that I die first.
Dawn and I would love to do lunch as long as your buying. But of course no one wants to know that I don't make up stories
Les

Warren, MI

#15560 Jul 18, 2013
Helen called me a year and a half ago (or maybe I returned her call). She said that the police must have found something (to support my contention). She told me I would be taking a ride in a black and white with a uniformed state police officer. She told me that it would be on a Tuesday or Thursday morning. She was right on the money. Helen said “Les, don’t talk, you will get yourself in a lot of hot water. I was taken to the Oakland County Court House.

Everyone there was very kind to me. I never felt like anyone was talking down to me.
I felt more like a well respected consultant. I answered every question followed by nods of approval from the detectives in the room. But there is always that darn spot in the conversation where my mind is flooded with horrible memories of the photography that make me cry like a baby. I asked for and was granted a bathroom break. Don Tullock (forgive me if I messed up his name) accompanied me to the restroom but didn’t go in of course. He told me on the way back that he really appreciated what I was doing and he believed my testimony. He said “this must be extremely difficult for you”. The dog was discussed in detail. One detective pulled out a picture of Buster and proudly displayed it to the room. I told things in that court room that I have never said to Kevin, Ursula or any of my closest friends. Simple reason. If there is a leak I won’t wonder where it came from. LE definitely does not want me to make public what I testified to that day. I will need to hate them more than I do now to go public with that information.

One more thing, I didn’t answer any questions that I was not asked. For those of you hanging on a thread of hope that “you caught the killer” your wasting your lives away. Do the right thing and publicly support getting me a polygraph.
Les

Warren, MI

#15561 Jul 18, 2013
I am the number 1 suspect in these crimes and ironically may be the very reason LE is not going public with what they know. Just one more of a thousand questions I could be asked on a polygraph. "Was I told that I am the number one suspect"

The other day I asked this man if he felt creeped out sleeping in the same home that the OCCK used to sleep in. He quickly responded "what do you mean used to"? I responded "you want your butt kicked, don't you"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 12 min Capricorn 14
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn 15 min Capricorn 3
The Forgotten Suspect 20 min Capricorn 226
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 28 min Capricorn 107
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 35 min Capricorn 16
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 4 hr JBI 1,628
JonBenet Ramsey and the Rise of an Internet Sub... 16 hr Blackstone Again 1
More from around the web