Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15507 Jul 15, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
STC is a douche...I don't post on here and worry about what you might think...You're obviously connected to someone that's protecting their own interests...You never come fort with anything of substance to help with this investigation...You mos def are here only to poke and prod the weirdos to keep on with their silly claims...Every time I post something with substance and valour, you come forth and say too/long/ didn't read and then incessantly do your best to get peeps to come out of their hiding and post ramblings that will sway the topic once again...
Speaking of Les or Dan, they're right in assuming the media read these posts...The latest and ONLY detectives on the case have been given all of OUR findings. These emails that are sent to said force are also mailed in a group of 22 different media contacts...All of the local media and maybe even nancy grace or CNN are watching and helping with the investigation$...When the truth finally breaks free and becomes viral it will be righteous and just...TRUST
You mean like....?

https://www.facebook.com/douchespotter

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#15509 Jul 16, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
This case and last week's verdict in the case where the Detroit gas station employee shot a customer IN THE BACK as he was leaving the store just goes to show you what the life of a black man is worth. Judge Michael Hathaway granted a directed verdict to dismiss the jury's conviction on 1st degree homicide and sentenced him on the lesser charge of manslaughter. Two years. Two years for getting so p-ssed off at someone messing up your potato chip display that you pull out a gun and shoot him in the back. Disgusting.
Firstly, even the prosecuting attorneys don`t think that Zimmerman targeted Trayvon because he was black. Zimmerman targeted anyone acting suspicious in his area. Trayvon acted strange staring off at building because he was high. Zimmerman got out of his truck and called 911 then Trayvon approached Zimmerman, then ran away, then sprang out of the bushes attacking Zimmerman.

As far as the case you`re citing the problem is with the judge. He changed the sentence that the jury of peers decided on. If you believe the decision was unfair then YOU NEED TO WORK TO GET THAT JUDGE REMOVED SINCE FROM WHAT YOU SAY, HE`S RACIST.

Detroit, MI

#15510 Jul 16, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
This case and last week's verdict in the case where the Detroit gas station employee shot a customer IN THE BACK as he was leaving the store just goes to show you what the life of a black man is worth. Judge Michael Hathaway granted a directed verdict to dismiss the jury's conviction on 1st degree homicide and sentenced him on the lesser charge of manslaughter. Two years. Two years for getting so p-ssed off at someone messing up your potato chip display that you pull out a gun and shoot him in the back. Disgusting.
Posts about this are lacking but posts about the condom murders abound.Much has been made over a shooting by a Detroit gas station clerk who murdered a Black customer who complained about the price of condoms he’d just bought. People are making this out to be a story about Black Detroiters risking their lives over the price of condoms. And while that is certainly part of the story, the real story here is the pattern of Arab violence–primarily Muslim Arab violence–against Black customers at gas stations in the Detroit area. It’s something I’ve been writing about and documenting since 1999. Arab Muslim gas station owners in the Detroit area have kidnapped Black customers, refused to allow them to use the bathroom, and even murdered them in front of their children. It’s all part of the racism against Blacks inherent in Islam.

islamiccrescent.jpg

Fatal Attraction: Blacks Are a Frequent Target @ Muslim-Owned/Arab-Owned Gas Stations

The owner of the gas station in question is definitely an Arab from the Middle East, as are most gas station owners in the city. You can tell from his accent on a video that ran on a Detroit television station. But he refused to give his name, probably because it is Mohammed or something like that. And I’d bet my last dollar that his clerk who shot and killed Michael Haynes, after Haynes complained about the price of condoms, is also an Arab Muslim.

In 1999, two Yemeni Muslim Arab immigrant (I’m told they were illegal aliens) gas station clerks beat Kalvin Porter, a Black father of five (who was actually with and engaged to the mother of all five of his kids), to death with a tire iron in front of his 12-year-old daughter. These Arab Muslim men were leering at Porter’s young daughter, while he was trying to buy a pack of cigarettes. When he told them to stop looking at her in that way, it cost him his life. Here is just a portion of a news account of the trial, during which a clever Black defense attorney got these two animals acquitted through BS and technicalities:

Detroit, MI

#15511 Jul 16, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
JUDGE APPARENTLY DOES THIS OFTEN
Prosecutor: Judge wasn't impartial in burglar shooting case

DETROIT (WXYZ)- The Wayne County Prosecutor is trying to disqualify a judge who declared a mistrial in a controversial case last week. Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Elizabeth Walker filed a motion to disqualify Judge Michael Hathaway in the Tigh Croff case.

Croff was charged with Second Degree Murder after police say he chased down a man who was breaking into his home. Croff shot 53 year old Herbert Silas last December. Croff told police it was the third time his home had been broken into that week.

The trial shone a spotlight on the concept of vigilantes, as Detroit residents struggle with crime. When the case went to the jury, the judge granted a motion to reduce the Second Degree Murder charge to Manslaughter. The jurors deadlocked 6-6, and Judge Hathaway declared a mistrial.

The prosecution promised to take Croff to trial again. Now Asst. Prosecutor Walker is saying the “case should have been allowed to go to the jury on Murder 2 but this court took that option from the jury because he decided to act as the 13th juror and imposed his own view of the facts on the case.” In her motion, Walker says Judge Hathaway “failed to respect and observe the law” as required by the judicial Canons.

Croff’s defense attorney, Gerald Evelyn, and the prosecution will be discussing the motion to have Judge Hathaway disqualified at a hearing on August

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15513 Jul 16, 2013
No wonder why this has never been solved, these pig peds took an oath...
Coon Cadieux Stebbins ALLEN Robinson Mihelich King King Peters...
Coon(whitey)Cadieux(an oath) Stebbins(step in) ALLEN(one block from over) ROBINSON (robins son)Mihelich(my hellish) King, King Peters...
Coon Cadieux Step in ALLEN, Robins son, my hellish king, King Peters...

or white oath Step in ALLEN, Robin's Son's, my hellish king, king peters...

These pig pedophile pricks left hidden messages. Notice all of strange coincidences in dates of abductions as well as FIRST and LAST names...Cynthia, Cynthia at the beginning of these tragic occurances and King, King at the SUPPOSED end...

Location hidden

#15515 Jul 16, 2013
Dan, that is the case I was talking about! The one where the Arabic employee shot the black guy after the tiff over condoms. What irks me even more is that the only coverage was by the Associated Press, who didn't even bother to ask the prosecutors' office whether they plan to appeal, nor did they bother to ask the victim's family to comment on the sentencing!! Now I learn this judge has a habit of giving murderers a slap on the hand like that! It's time to put Hathaway to pasture - he's been sitting on a bench for far too long!! I knew that Mormons were at one time against blacks, but I had no idea about the Muslim thing. Someone should nail a sign on a wood pole near that gas station and any other gas station with incidents like you mentioned warning black people NOT to patronize their stores!! Dan, have you reported any of that to the Attorney General? Sheesh. I'm almost afraid to look at your site.

Location hidden

#15516 Jul 16, 2013
CoonCadieuxStebbinsALLENRobins onMihelichKingKingPeters...

So many detectives and people have noticed the abduction and drop off sites of these innocent and precious children all had NATURE themes...ALLEN is not only the surname used in the letter to Bruce Danto but one block over and within sight from my former attic(gold fibers)...It's also the nickname of our number one suspect and his sons middle name...
Robinson being Robin(nature)Son(boy)...Add the fact my former abode is Gardendale, or Garden(NATURE)Dale(boy), ie Nature Boy...
I could put up the address of this creepy home and how the numbers prove that this is the realm but I'll leave that alone for now...

Location hidden

#15517 Jul 16, 2013
How did they pick out children to coincide with their sick and twisted game??? Because this group of peds was controlled by a detective and included cops...thats why it's never been solved..the perps that did these horrid crimes were sworn to protect and serve...Chris Flynn and his car were spotted near the abduction of Kristine Mihelich...this is why Berkley Officer Christopher Flynn was murdered FOUR DAYS before BUSH was also FAKE murder/suicide...One month later the task force is disbanded...I've figured out how Bush and Green connect to these Pig Truckers that got away with Rape and Murder...TRUST!!!

On November 14, 1978, Berkley Police Officer Chris Flynn, 41, was found shot to death in his 1973 Buick at around 12:40 a.m. in a church parking lot in Berkley. The cause of death was listed as “[s]elf-inflicting gunshot wounds.” Oakland County Medical Examiner Dr. Thomas J. Petinga ruled the death a suicide. The wounds were to the chest, one right of midline and at an acute, downward angle. The second wound is slightly below and to the right of the first wound.

Two guns were found in Flynn’s car; Flynn’s gun and a 44-caliber gun registered to Berkley Officer Krussel. The gun belonging to Krussel was found on the floor of the car between the passenger seat and door. A report on the death states a bullet casing was taken from each gun but does not mention if these casings were tested for fingerprints. Furthermore, there are no results whatsoever on the lab worksheets for the nitrate test (gunshot residue on hands) or for latent prints on the guns. There is a report page for each test; there are no results and the pages do not appear to be redacted.

Location hidden

#15518 Jul 16, 2013
So they didn't check for gunshot residue on Flynn or Bush's hands...Bush never had an autopsy and was SUPPOSEDLY cremated two days later...Even though Bush was implicated, interrogated, and arrested for killing Mark Stebbins he somehow has his bond reduced and is let free...The so called task force never even checks up on him after said fact...Not even once Tim King is abducted and eventually murdered(was preventable)...
Even more sinister and corrupt is the fact the head of the so called task force Jack Kalbfleisch comments on the Bush fake Suicide scene...so trucked up Bush was suspect #1 yet he SUPPOSEDLY kills himself with evidence linking to victims and a drawing of Stebbins yet it's never PUBLIC KNOWLDEGE...ie a fake roadblock set up for decadse to come...PIGS

But Jack Kalbfleish, a former Birmingham police detective assigned to the task force during the child killings, says he remembers when the suicide report came into his office.

"I was working with field officers at the time, and I remembered a suicide that came in the area of Maple and Lahser," Kalbfleish said. "The significant detail found at the scene was a drawing of a kid that looked very much like Mark Stebbins."

The Kings fault the police for missing another opportunity to investigate Busch.

On Oct. 30 last year, law enforcement officials in Oakland County executed a search warrant for the former Busch residence on Morningview Terrace Drive. The heating and cooling ducts in the forced air system were vacuumed in an effort to dislodge possible evidence such as hairs or fibers.

"We've had this name since the fall of '07," says Chris King. "They didn't even start to gather evidence until a year later: the fall of '08. And now they won't tell us what tests are done, what tests are not done or when those tests might be done. That's all we've asked for. We just want the truth to come out."

Location hidden

#15519 Jul 16, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
Dan, that is the case I was talking about! The one where the Arabic employee shot the black guy after the tiff over condoms.
Dan, don't respond to my comment here as this is simply just way too off-topic. I will visit your site.

Location hidden

#15520 Jul 16, 2013
so messed up...that proves they know the fibers I HAVE link to these crimes yet I'm never granted a simple search...just Given a chemical lobotomy and never allowed access to my kid again...A child's bike still buried in the yard, I could go on and on...such a travesty!!! TRUST...

Location hidden

#15522 Jul 17, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Phil--You are being fed some bad information-one example is your stating this "Even though Bush was implicated, interrogated, and arrested for killing Mark Stebbins" -----*HE WAS NEVER ARRESTED FOR KILLING MARK STEBBINS----and for good reason--Busch didn't kill him or anyone else....
pffft...jah because It doesn't go along with your claims doesn't mean it's wrong...It must be hard for you to grasp knowing all your years of work and THINKING that you're right is coming apart right in front of you...TRUST...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigat...

http://catherinebroad.wordpress.com/2013/03/p...
2-25-08 Info stating that Bush was let of and why the case was closed...

1-28-77...Shows Bush was arrested for Criminal Sexual Conduct in Alma...Sicko had a half pound Of Dope Weed and he's not charged? I wonder why???

2-20-08 and 2-21-08 clearly shows how corrupt and disheartening this investigation was and shall no longer be...TRUST...

Location hidden

#15523 Jul 17, 2013
The first 300 tips were on Bush and GREEN with no E to connect the Dots...fill in the blanks...

From Catherine Broads Blog...

Lo and behold, the detective finds two polygraphs involving the OCCK that were given by Cabot at the Flint Post location: Christopher Brian Busch (deceased,“suicide” 1978) and Gregory Woodard Green (deceased, died in prison 1995), who happen to be “associates.” Those files are on the table so Wasser can take a gander at them and refresh his lagging recollection. These two names were among the first 300 tips provided in this case after Mark Stebbins was murdered in February 1976.
Les the Analyzer

Warren, MI

#15524 Jul 17, 2013
I went with Dawn Scott to her twin's house today.
On the way Dawn asked me if I would consider marrying her. I responded "you know Dawn I am engaged". Dawn responded "yes I know but you and I are very compatible, especially in the you know what department". I told her I highly doubted that I would break off my engagement but I would think about it.
Les the Analyzer

Warren, MI

#15525 Jul 17, 2013
Deep Thoughts

Let's see shall I marry the daughter of the murderer of the Missing Michigan Deer Hunters or shall I marry Eminem's ex wife's twin. I feel so torn.
Les the Analyzer

Warren, MI

#15527 Jul 17, 2013
Dawn says I would have to stop being friends with LaBeana and my fiance says I can keep seeing LaBeana. My my God my life is spinning out of control.

Location hidden

#15528 Jul 17, 2013
Les the wacko not only talks to himself, he post's redunk all day long, making brains bleed from his stoopid claims of being worthy...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15529 Jul 17, 2013
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
The first 300 tips were on Bush and GREEN with no E to connect the Dots...fill in the blanks...
From Catherine Broads Blog...
Lo and behold, the detective finds two polygraphs involving the OCCK that were given by Cabot at the Flint Post location: Christopher Brian Busch (deceased,“suicide” 1978) and Gregory Woodard Green (deceased, died in prison 1995), who happen to be “associates.” Those files are on the table so Wasser can take a gander at them and refresh his lagging recollection. These two names were among the first 300 tips provided in this case after Mark Stebbins was murdered in February 1976.
But Catherine's blog also listed Helen's John (Birmingham baseball coach) as still a 'suspect' as well recently.

http://catherinebroad.wordpress.com/2013/07/0...

So what gives here? and where do any of these suspects have anything to do with your claims with your ghost friends and buried bike stories? Seems to be nothing connected. Maybe you and Les should combine your stories and sell some books.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15530 Jul 17, 2013
Les the Anal wrote:
Deep Thoughts
Let's see shall I marry the daughter of the murderer of the Missing Michigan Deer Hunters or shall I marry Eminem's ex wife's twin. I feel so torn.
Which one would get you the most atttention with your story telling?

Location hidden

#15532 Jul 17, 2013
Les the Analyzer wrote:
Deep Thoughts
Oh, right!

"Torn between two lovers.
feeling like a fool....."

Well you at least look like one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 1 hr berrytea333 1,612
"Note-Free Case Discussion" 2 hr Legal__Eagle 92
Note-odd detail? 2 hr Note 2,400
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 3 hr berrytea333 35
koldkase patsy wrote the note 14 hr Legal__Eagle 18
Haapy Thanksgiving 18 hr Capricorn 15
ICU2 's Child Trafficking Tue Legal__Eagle 6
More from around the web