The Oakland County Child Killer
Les

Warren, MI

#15332 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an interesting post from Les on Aug 13, 2012 above as I try to track down some old ones from Kat. As Les has already stated that Kat is a 'good kisser'. Very interesting comment about just a casual reader here, don't you think?
Great catch Detective Dumbass. Just like everything else you took that comment out of it's context.
kat822

Monroe, MI

#15333 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an interesting post from Les on Aug 13, 2012 above as I try to track down some old ones from Kat. As Les has already stated that Kat is a 'good kisser'. Very interesting comment about just a casual reader here, don't you think?
he would have no idea, as I said and you will find I have never met Les and he has no idea if I am a good kisser or not , forge ahead but you are wasting your time
Les

Warren, MI

#15334 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
You slipped up Reasoning. You called my post interesting.
kat822

Monroe, MI

#15335 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
OK I went thru some old postings here from long ago. The confusion on my part was that you and Les are both from Monroe, Michigan. Les reference to you a few times may be that he once thought that you might have been an old girlfriend of his but he clarified on a posting that you were not. So I'm wrong and will admit. You hate Helen so you have all the more reasons to support Les. It's much like during voting season when you hate one candidate so you vote for the other. So the record is set straight.
Les is from Monroe? News to me, anyway thanks for you clarifying your original position, Oh and I don't hate Helen, she attacked first and the rest is history, I am sure if you go back in the posts you'll find that too :)
kat822

Monroe, MI

#15336 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Great catch Detective Dumbass. Just like everything else you took that comment out of it's context.
I think he asked if I was the girl he dated from my town with the same first name, anyway that was cleared up....thanks
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15337 Jul 2, 2013
kat822 wrote:
<quoted text>
he would have no idea, as I said and you will find I have never met Les and he has no idea if I am a good kisser or not , forge ahead but you are wasting your time
Correct and confirmed. Read my posting above. We must have posted about the same time.
kat822

Monroe, MI

#15339 Jul 2, 2013
by the way Les often references me, I think one of the last references was that Helen was going to get me fired from my job at the topless bar! Ha too funny, if he really knew what I did for a living you'd know why that made me laugh my ass off.....maybe Helen can fill us in on what I do for a living since according to her she knows "all about me" what a ridiculous statement.
kat822

Monroe, MI

#15340 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct and confirmed. Read my posting above. We must have posted about the same time.
lol damtechnology !
kat822

Monroe, MI

#15344 Jul 2, 2013
lol you are so funny Helen, I'll look for the venom from you later, as I am going out to dinner now, Later Mrs. Dagner
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15345 Jul 2, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> kat822
Monroe, MI
Reply ยป
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012
bloody hell, seriously people, and Les does anyone not fall under your charms????
I am sending you some more questions tonight, check your email
Good catch Helen. For the record - It's page 641 for dialing the page.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15346 Jul 2, 2013
kat822 wrote:
<quoted text>
Les is from Monroe? News to me,
This one bothers me a bit. I would think someone would definitely remember Les being from Monroe. Especially if they have email going and was already discussed here as well. Is someone playing dumb on this?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15347 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You slipped up Reasoning. You called my post interesting.
Slip up? This post is a prime example of the kind of shit that people find offensive and show the real piece of shit work you really are. There are plenty more just like it buried here.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15350 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Ursula be careful. Les is a wounded puppy with a swollen head.
No, Les is a large zit waiting to be popped,

Location hidden

#15351 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
This one bothers me a bit. I would think someone would definitely remember Les being from Monroe. Especially if they have email going and was already discussed here as well. Is someone playing dumb on this?
Mio.

Location hidden

#15352 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes and yes.
Correction: BrotherS, as in plural, a joint effort. There is only one alive, and apparently he wasn't available to talk because he is currently hiding from Les.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15353 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you were a little to quick with the Dumbass pointer as it turned right around and pointing to you again. Base on some of your posts, you might want to try getting on the Jerry Springer show. Get the polygraph and everything else covered at once.
Les

Warren, MI

#15354 Jul 2, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: BrotherS, as in plural, a joint effort. There is only one alive, and apparently he wasn't available to talk because he is currently hiding from Les.
You must have had a recorder running. You didn't take that many notes.
Les

Warren, MI

#15355 Jul 2, 2013
kat822 wrote:
<quoted text>
Les is from Monroe? News to me
You can relax on this one Kat. I never lived in Monroe but dated three women from there, including my fiance. Many of the DuVall clan live there.
Les

Warren, MI

#15356 Jul 2, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to tell them this much you might as well tell the whole story. I didn't tell you anything that would legally hurt me just in case you turned on me. You are so scared of Helen's wrath that you are holding your cards close. No one wants the damage Helen has inflicted on my family. Not that she is clever. She has no integrity. Jackie inflicted great damage on my life and two judges scorned her for it. You don't have to be clever to destroy other people. The motive? Because someone is threatening her 20 some year long charade. There was a point when no one ever thought there was a chance of identifying the OCCK. Helen took a calculated risk and will probably be extremely embarrassed if and when the truth breaks through. The media was told hands off so I will raise private funds and just share the results with the families. Truth Dude has meals with the Kings. Truth Dude told me he will pass messages to them for me. However Truth Dude will never back off his stance that he found the killer.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15357 Jul 3, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are going to tell them this much you might as well tell the whole story. I didn't tell you anything that would legally hurt me just in case you turned on me. You are so scared of Helen's wrath that you are holding your cards close. No one wants the damage Helen has inflicted on my family. Not that she is clever. She has no integrity. Jackie inflicted great damage on my life and two judges scorned her for it. You don't have to be clever to destroy other people. The motive? Because someone is threatening her 20 some year long charade. There was a point when no one ever thought there was a chance of identifying the OCCK. Helen took a calculated risk and will probably be extremely embarrassed if and when the truth breaks through. The media was told hands off so I will raise private funds and just share the results with the families. Truth Dude has meals with the Kings. Truth Dude told me he will pass messages to them for me. However Truth Dude will never back off his stance that he found the killer.
Very very strange. This reads like Jackie and Helen are intertwined like they are the same person and they inflicted this great damage on Les. One must wonder how Helen could inflict this much damage on Les. Broke up his family and everything. Did Helen cause the divorce with Jackie? Les, you are really falling apart and don't make any sense. You should get some help somewhere and I'm serious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 2 hr Sheriff Wydell 232
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 2 hr Sheriff Wydell 278
News Clooney's restraining order 3 hr Here is what I 57
Patsy and the magic panties (Mar '07) 7 hr RHB 55
The state of JonBenet's bed the night of the mu... (Jul '15) 8 hr RHB 33
Linda is innocent--after all. (Jul '15) 8 hr RHB 34
OJ Simpson and JonBenet Ramsey cases 10 hr Blind Bat 24
More from around the web