The Oakland County Child Killer
kat882

Monroe, MI

#15303 Jul 1, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Let me give you a clue Big Boy--at this very min.( NO ONE KNOWS WHO THE OCCK IS Only the Killer does)-NOT JESSICA-NOT YOU-NOT ME-ECT. ECT
Glad to see you have finally seen the light.......bravo!
but then again why do I waste my breath on you anyway Helen
kat882

Monroe, MI

#15304 Jul 1, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Oh you are such a looser! But I guess you know that or your reaction to a post like that...wouldn't be Bravo!
Talk about a loser Helen, that's the best you got? Lame ! But that's your typical response to anyone who challenges your opinion which LE doesn't believe either,
Les the Best

Warren, MI

#15305 Jul 1, 2013
Kat emailed me and told me she is tired of the Boonie Beatdown. She wants to know what I know. She is tired of all the attacks on people that try to get to the bottom of all of this. She feels she earned the right to know the details by putting herself in Helen's cross hairs.
I am going to share with her and she won't have to blow in my ear. I asked her to meet me with a group so she feels safe. I like face to face so I am more comfortable with the person's motive. I have asked to meet with Dan and Helen in the past but was rejected. Eye contact is important to me. If their mouth is open and they are drooling that also tells me something about them. Be careful Kat. I will be using you to share certain aspects of what you learn from me.
Les

Warren, MI

#15306 Jul 1, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, it some how escapes me-Just what is it that you have contributed to the Occk cases ?
Since when is a contribution a requirement for a person to read and post their opinions on this forum? Especially a forum that you don't operate but hijack because your forum has no readers. Just you putting up fake posts about how everybody hates that Les guy.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15307 Jul 1, 2013
Les the Best wrote:
I am going to share with her and she won't have to blow in my ear. I asked her to meet me with a group so she feels safe. I like face to face so I am more comfortable with the person's motive. I have asked to meet with Dan and Helen in the past but was rejected. Eye contact is important to me. If their mouth is open and they are drooling that also tells me something about them.
Just like Ursala was so overwhelmed with your charm in person? You sure got her still convinced.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15308 Jul 1, 2013
Les the Best wrote:
Kat emailed me and told me she is tired of the Boonie Beatdown. She wants to know what I know. She is tired of all the attacks on people that try to get to the bottom of all of this. She feels she earned the right to know the details by putting herself in Helen's cross hairs.
So Kat is just one of these random readers that came here that is so drawn into your posts here that she wants to know more? One that is so drawn to your charm and sincerity? One that really wants to know the answers to the OCCK case? Why do I have troubles believing this?
Les

Warren, MI

#15309 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
So Kat is just one of these random readers that came here that is so drawn into your posts here that she wants to know more? One that is so drawn to your charm and sincerity? One that really wants to know the answers to the OCCK case? Why do I have troubles believing this?
I was once driving down Dort Highway and my girlfriend asked me to pick her up. Deja Vu was the only landmark in the area that I could think of that we were both familiar with. I pulled in the parking lot and she jumped in. Suddenly three bouncers came out and started beating on my car. They thought I was picking up a woman that was stealing their business.

You made me think of this story Reasoning. You and Helen want to intimidate anyone that shows interest in what I have to say. This is the very thing Ursula rightfully feared. Sorry Kat, this is the price you have to pay to be on the inside track.
Les

Warren, MI

#15310 Jul 2, 2013
Kat, It's a good thing this is not a Muslim country where they would just kill you for showing interest in my information.
Les

Warren, MI

#15311 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your head is so far up Helen's ass that you can't see daylight.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15312 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You made me think of this story Reasoning. You and Helen want to intimidate anyone that shows interest in what I have to say. This is the very thing Ursula rightfully feared. Sorry Kat, this is the price you have to pay to be on the inside track.
You know Les, if it wasn't for your extra push in your writing to put these people under the spot light of being your high praised personal references that adore you, I don't think I would have bothered to state anything. You just like to open that door so wide I can't resist.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15313 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your head is so far up Helen's ass that you can't see daylight.
No it's rather that because your bull$hit is so damn thick here that's it's suffocating any intelligent discussions that were made here.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15314 Jul 2, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I can see why they went into protect their own ass mode since we all know that Les is the a**hole bandito!!!
Dan, congrats on your book efforts. Any idea when the book will be made public?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15315 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Kat, this is the price you have to pay to be on the inside track.
Les, you put on this image in your recent posts that Kat is some innocent reader that came here to read OCCK and got interested in your story. Everyone here knows or should know by now that Kat is some obvious friend or associate of yours. That's why your bull$shit is so thick that you keep tripping over it yourself.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15316 Jul 2, 2013
When one keeps tripping over their own bull$hit, it's time to do something else. At least clean it off your boots.
Les

Warren, MI

#15317 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, you put on this image in your recent posts that Kat is some innocent reader that came here to read OCCK and got interested in your story. Everyone here knows or should know by now that Kat is some obvious friend or associate of yours. That's why your bull$shit is so thick that you keep tripping over it yourself.
It has been posted that my information is compelling and your group has nothing. Why wouldn't someone want to learn the truth?
My public campaign has just begun.
Les

Warren, MI

#15318 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's rather that because your bull$hit is so damn thick here that's it's suffocating any intelligent discussions that were made here.
I challenge you to find a post of me interferring with an intelligent discussion. You have done it hundreds of times.
Les

Warren, MI

#15319 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan, congrats on your book efforts. Any idea when the book will be made public?
This is called campaigning for good judge marks. Guess I will have to repost my Gilligan theme song. That got me some good judge marks. OK Professor Dan?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15320 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been posted that my information is compelling and your group has nothing. Why wouldn't someone want to learn the truth?
My public campaign has just begun.
Les, some of your own contacts that are close to this case do NOT find your story compelling. Campaign of bull$hit. How many years are you going to push this polygraph that no one is interested in?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15321 Jul 2, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to find a post of me interferring with an intelligent discussion. You have done it hundreds of times.
You have done nothing but dominate this board with your self praised bullshit for easily a few years now. Some discussions of OCCK on the sidelines by others but mostly your bull$hit. Since you think you are so important to the OCCK case of course with your ego, you feel it's all right. Still provide no evidence to anyone. You promised a polygraph in the news. Now back off until it happens!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15322 Jul 2, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Ursala was so overwhelmed with your charm in person? You sure got her still convinced.
It was the classic bait-and-switch. I was the sucker. I'm over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nice Day for a Plaid Wedding Yeah 4 hr robert 5
“Did you pick up these cobwebs?” 4 hr heatherk79 11
License to Rant 8 hr heatherk79 11
You Won't Find Any Evidence 11 hr Jolamom 74
Dr. Drew/CNN 11 hr Let It Snow 6
There was Slim Fast Everywhere (May '17) 12 hr Let It Snow 32
Patsy Powerless SAHM 12 hr Let It Snow 30
More from around the web