kat882

Monroe, MI

#15258 Jun 30, 2013
ouch, Me thinks someone needs to go to bed, a tad bit cranky are we?
Les

Warren, MI

#15260 Jun 30, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>You better go back in your recent posts-as in there you were bragging how your daughter had beat a terminal Illness? You need help!!
Do you know anyone that beat cancer that is not under a constant threat of a relapse?
kat882

Monroe, MI

#15261 Jun 30, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Kat. I only used your name because I heard you the best kisser on the thread.
\

That's all heresy
kat882

Monroe, MI

#15262 Jun 30, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Another FREAK-or Les just changing his screen Hat?? Sorry that I haven't the time to stick a round and play with you old Yahoo group members,but my site needs to get done-
seriously Helen you have too much time on your hands.......whatever
kat882

Monroe, MI

#15263 Jun 30, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know anyone that beat cancer that is not under a constant threat of a relapse?
I'm not a doctor but I believe it's called remission, not a cure, but what the hell do I know, like I said not a doctor
Les

Warren, MI

#15264 Jun 30, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> So your daughter is as big a liar as her Dad?-I have never contacted your daughter-You know Les-you have this delusion that I think about you-*Les-I LOATHE You-you are despicable !!!
I would tell you how much grief you caused me but I hate to see how proud you would be for your actions.
kat882

Monroe, MI

#15265 Jun 30, 2013
check your email
Les

Warren, MI

#15268 Jul 1, 2013
Does anyone notice Helen only comes out of her grave to do battle with me?
She can go months reading disrespectful posts from other people and not pop her head out.
Helen has steadfastly claimed I am not a blip on LE radar when I have proof that my information was being used for the center of the investigation that ended about a year ago. The Task Force is over.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15269 Jul 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they were being respectful by having some interviews at my home. Of course they kept their eyes glued on my computer. Ever see tears from a hardened detective as they learned details of the victims captivity? They don't think I am a liar.
Why is it always something you perceive with interpretation? It's never anything else. You do realize that none of this is prove of anything and provides not a single shred of evidence. You can go on with your story telling but is there anyone that really thinks it's the truth? A polygraph will only make out that you believe your story telling. It has no value to anyone else. Les, It's the wrong dog! You need to change your story now or just give it up.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15270 Jul 1, 2013
Les wrote:
Helen has steadfastly claimed I am not a blip on LE radar when I have proof that my information was being used for the center of the investigation that ended about a year ago. The Task Force is over.
Where's this so called 'proof'? You keep forgetting that part of your story telling.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15271 Jul 1, 2013
the last 4 pages were the biggest whirlwind gratuitous circle jerk I have ever witnessed . A waste of time and a waste of space .
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15272 Jul 1, 2013
Les wrote:
Helen has steadfastly claimed I am not a blip on LE radar when I have proof that my information was being used for the center of the investigation that ended about a year ago.
Imagine the entire investigation and the Grand Jury is focused around Les and his stories but still not one attempt to give him a polygraph during all of this. They put him in the round table with current discussions of the OCCK investigation with sensitive information and treat him just like one of the big boys. Les, you sure are working on a best seller book. When is the release date and will Dan beat you to it?
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15273 Jul 1, 2013
There is a trend repeating itself here . Helen will accuse Les of being the picture of ugliness , an image of crime about to perish for lack of strength , capable only of inspiring disgust . She will accuse him of being : a parricide , a poisoner , a murderer , guilty of incest and rape and a fan of tribadism .

Reasoning will affirm all of this , confirming that there is not a single crime in this world that our villain Les has not committed or had others commit for him .

Ursula will invariable feign indignation at Les , ask a few open ended questions to helen or reasoning , make a token insult to Les and proceed to beseech the audience for clues about shelden and starchild so she can finally put an end to modern day pederasty .

Les will offer up insults about helen , use straw man arguments about how lilly or reasoning or insert name here might be bad ,but they are leaps and bounds more classy than helen ,staunchly demand polygraphs and maybe a detail or 2 about his sex life .

Rinse
Repeat
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15274 Jul 1, 2013
STC;

You are mostly correct. It's a recycled soap opera - time and time again. Do you care to direct this discussion into something useful? I vote for you as moderator.
Les

Warren, MI

#15275 Jul 1, 2013
STC wrote:
There is a trend repeating itself here . Helen will accuse Les of being the picture of ugliness , an image of crime about to perish for lack of strength , capable only of inspiring disgust . She will accuse him of being : a parricide , a poisoner , a murderer , guilty of incest and rape and a fan of tribadism .
Reasoning will affirm all of this , confirming that there is not a single crime in this world that our villain Les has not committed or had others commit for him .
Ursula will invariable feign indignation at Les , ask a few open ended questions to helen or reasoning , make a token insult to Les and proceed to beseech the audience for clues about shelden and starchild so she can finally put an end to modern day pederasty .
Les will offer up insults about helen , use straw man arguments about how lilly or reasoning or insert name here might be bad ,but they are leaps and bounds more classy than helen ,staunchly demand polygraphs and maybe a detail or 2 about his sex life .
Rinse
Repeat
Very well written. Deep insight.
Les

Warren, MI

#15276 Jul 1, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's this so called 'proof'? You keep forgetting that part of your story telling.
I have hundreds of emails between myself and FBI agent Sean Callihan and the State Police. Sean Callihan despises me. The state police and some local police treat me with utmost respect. I have legal documents pertaining to my participation in the investigation. Once the task force learned my information was accurate they disbanded. They went into protect their own ass mode.
Les

Warren, MI

#15277 Jul 1, 2013
I have been assured in writing of conditional immunity.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#15278 Jul 1, 2013
All of you knuckleheads need to stop wasting bandwidth...Three or so pages of useless information is making my brain bleed almost as much as the meds that the feds covering peds force fed to confuse my head...Les is a sped whom needs to disappear like Bush's case file...I'm riled up at the fact it's taking this long to find truth and justice...We've figured out why this case was never opened up and shown for what it is as once that happens the justice system will never be looked at the same again...Unfortunately the State Of Michigan will suffer a great loss, as every jurisdiction of justice will be avoiding multiple lawsuits...This case is now in Gods hands and he's working miracles exposing all of the freaks past, present, and future...Jah so everyone knows, the list keeps growing and this is the main reason you freaks still waste space and time with your idiotic and unnecessary squabbling...So please stop wasting my brain capacity, as it's hard enough piecing together all of the recent finds and moving forward with our cause without freaking or lashing out on someone...Give the true victims a rest, and stop pretending like you have something valid to add to the ending of this tragedy...If you we're ever interviewed by police, it was because they knew you had nothing to offer...In case you haven't noticed, those in the OC aren't about solving these crimes and showing how unjust, heartless, conniving, and dishonest they've always been...The more we figure out the worse these crimes become...What oak.gov did and continues to do is horrid and will soon be shown as the worst injustice committed to citizens of this once great nation...TRUST
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15279 Jul 1, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
The state police and some local police treat me with utmost respect.
None of the Warren police that I know share these opinions of you but then I only know a few.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15280 Jul 1, 2013
Les wrote:
I have been assured in writing of conditional immunity.
Can something like this exist? Sounds kind of fishy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chief Kolar's AMA on Reddit 7 hr candy 85
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 17 hr ICU2 115
Media misrepresenting Chief Mark Beckner's remarks 19 hr Just Wondering 123
Archived Thread about Paper Bag/Rope (May '07) Mar 24 Mud honey 48
CNN interview Mar 23 Blackstone Again 4
Colorado CODIS hits from DNA (Jun '12) Mar 22 sharon681 201
Good riddance Paula Woodward (Apr '09) Mar 22 candy 29
More from around the web