The Oakland County Child Killer
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15090 Jun 26, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Now she`s STC.
I highly have my doubts but I guess it's possible.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15091 Jun 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly have my doubts but I guess it's possible.
How many people do you know that write like that? I'm no spring chicken, and this forum is the FIRST and ONLY place I've seen it. STC likes to confuse the issue with ANOTHER Terry who thinks a lot like Dan (but never posted things like that here). In fact it seems that all STC does here is rip on other people - says she's smart, but that writing is definitely a DPS education.
Dopey

Darlington, UK

#15092 Jun 27, 2013
@ ursula and just thinking

Re what will I do with it? Good question, and I don't know. My primary interest initially was Frank Shelden. I think the Frank Torey (and then OCCK) connection to him I first discovered via Google and this board when looking into the PAN/Spartacus networks a while back.

I'm on another forum which has a similar mammoth thread running re organised and historic child abuse in the UK. Revelations in the UK (Jimmy Savile, Elm Guest House, Warwick Spinks, certain involved high profile individuals etc) in the last year prompted this thread and have led to people there exploring international connections too. So that's how and why I landed here :)

These paedophiles don't ever hang up their boots so to speak, and are very adept at changing identities and continuing anew with their activities, and to prey on kids. I just want to try to help to try to track down and expose these creeps and the murky world in which they exist.

A photo in this link of Donald H Mader

http://www.remonstranten.org/mijnke/mijmader....
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15093 Jun 27, 2013
Dopey wrote:
@ ursula and just thinking
Re what will I do with it? Good question, and I don't know. My primary interest initially was Frank Shelden. I think the Frank Torey (and then OCCK) connection to him I first discovered via Google and this board when looking into the PAN/Spartacus networks a while back.
I'm on another forum which has a similar mammoth thread running re organised and historic child abuse in the UK. Revelations in the UK (Jimmy Savile, Elm Guest House, Warwick Spinks, certain involved high profile individuals etc) in the last year prompted this thread and have led to people there exploring international connections too. So that's how and why I landed here :)
These paedophiles don't ever hang up their boots so to speak, and are very adept at changing identities and continuing anew with their activities, and to prey on kids. I just want to try to help to try to track down and expose these creeps and the murky world in which they exist.
A photo in this link of Donald H Mader
http://www.remonstranten.org/mijnke/mijmader....
I support exposing any of these people who have or do victimize kids. Is there a danger of alerting these creeps that people are on the trail of revealing their identity sendng them further into hiding when we post their names and info on public forums?
Dopey

Darlington, UK

#15094 Jun 27, 2013
@ just thinking

Yes of course there is but maybe too someone who knows something could happen upon this thread and others and decide to share what they know too?
But you have a valid point.

Incase it hasnt been posted here before, a small photo of Shelden here

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co ...KXkNPo&ct=clnk
Dopey

Darlington, UK

#15095 Jun 27, 2013
Argh, broken link to Shelden pic

This one hopefully works

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#15096 Jun 27, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people do you know that write like that? I'm no spring chicken, and this forum is the FIRST and ONLY place I've seen it. STC likes to confuse the issue with ANOTHER Terry who thinks a lot like Dan (but never posted things like that here). In fact it seems that all STC does here is rip on other people - says she's smart, but that writing is definitely a DPS education.
Reasoning doesn't agree with you . Just accept it . In fact no one agrees with you except dan , who is mentally challenged due to a brain injury . Not exactly the only guy you want supporting your cause.

Maybe you could do Dan a solid anyway , for his token support . You should announce that you believe Gary is the OCCK , Zodiac killer , smily face killer , the Jonbenet ramsey killer , and 150 other kills. IN short the most prolific murderer in world history . It would just be plain mean not to believe him .
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#15097 Jun 27, 2013
Im not confusing the issue at all . In fact , Im doing far less to confuse the issue than anyone on here . Im not putting forth suspects at all . Your friend Dan as well as pill, les , terry , helen are putting forth suspects and contacting law enforcement , compelling them to at least investigate these claims. 30 + years on after these suspects are cleared , they still persist with it .

So stop worrying about it ursula . Im not confusing the investigation , and Im certainly not confusing your scholarly investigation of starchild and the rest here at topix university .

Since: Jan 13

Boon, MI

#15098 Jun 27, 2013
just-thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I support exposing any of these people who have or do victimize kids. Is there a danger of alerting these creeps that people are on the trail of revealing their identity sendng them further into hiding when we post their names and info on public forums?
http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/preview.a...

Sure you do...If this is true, then why did you send your kin my way to represent me in my illegal and unjust case? As you well know, He didn't do anything to support my cause or my case. I'd given up on the OCCK mystery once my brain was rewired in the chemical lobotomy. Good thing I knew that the THC in Mary Jane has "psychoactive properties that protect the brain from long term cognitive damage in the wake of injury from hypoxia(lack of O), seizures, or TOXIC DRUGS"...Robert Morrisons refusal to do anything I requested made me realize I was onto something, and that this mess of an investigation was mos def a cover up. We're slowly finding the light at the end of the tunnel, although its been NEARLY impossible for truth to reach the light, as many creeps and monsters are still hiding within the dark corners they've unjustfully, illegally, and heartlessly been lurking within.
As I stated before, we're not giving up until the truth is known and shown throughout the nation and world. When is all said and done, this will be nationally known as the worst case of injustice throughout the course of history...There's many corrupt reasons this case has never been solved, and we keep adding names to the list of feds protecting murdering peds...TRUST!!!
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15099 Jun 27, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/preview.a...
Sure you do...If this is true, then why did you send your kin my way to represent me in my illegal and unjust case? As you well know, He didn't do anything to support my cause or my case. I'd given up on the OCCK mystery once my brain was rewired in the chemical lobotomy. Good thing I knew that the THC in Mary Jane has "psychoactive properties that protect the brain from long term cognitive damage in the wake of injury from hypoxia(lack of O), seizures, or TOXIC DRUGS"...Robert Morrisons refusal to do anything I requested made me realize I was onto something, and that this mess of an investigation was mos def a cover up. We're slowly finding the light at the end of the tunnel, although its been NEARLY impossible for truth to reach the light, as many creeps and monsters are still hiding within the dark corners they've unjustfully, illegally, and heartlessly been lurking within.
As I stated before, we're not giving up until the truth is known and shown throughout the nation and world. When is all said and done, this will be nationally known as the worst case of injustice throughout the course of history...There's many corrupt reasons this case has never been solved, and we keep adding names to the list of feds protecting murdering peds...TRUST!!!
I don't doubt you need help and answers, but I have no idea who you are and no interest at all. Best of luck on your quest.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15100 Jun 27, 2013
Furthermore I am not this barbara person and have never heard the name.

Detroit, MI

#15101 Jun 27, 2013
pfffft...You say you have no idea whom I am yet jah last week you tried to silence me with an angry and disrespectful outburst. Posting that I'm a mental patient along with other nonsense certainly proved you know damn well whom I am. TRUST

Detroit, MI

#15102 Jun 27, 2013
just-thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Can it with your garbage. He is no sicko and raises a very important and recurrent theme. Phil is quite sick. Somebody get him some help. Do not be discouraged by the unstable ones here, Dopey. Thanks for your hard work.
furthermore I won't be discouraged by the fact that you pretend to have no clue whom I am. Your office claims that they don't know whom committed these crimes, and that's just another blatant disregard of the truth...TRUST

Detroit, MI

#15103 Jun 27, 2013
just-thinking wrote:
There was a poster here last fall who said he could find a yearbook photo of Grossman from Blair Academy in 1971. He did not return to post said picture. Maybe yearbook photos are all that are out there. It would seem the FBI would have Wanted photos from when the warrants were first issued, but good luck finding any.
So you can remember one post from last fall yet you claim to have no idea about Pill Fickleson and his unfortunate demise??? sounds kooky!!! Seems to me your more interested in the group of peds whom trained the OCCK group of peds than you are about finding truth and justice???
so maybe by JUST thinking, we might all soon find the answer sooo many victims families deserve!!! Instead of trusting in those sworn to serve and protect, we should look outside the box they've encapsulated themselves within. These crimes were never solved for a reason, and it's quite disheartening... We're slowly garnering enough knowledge about what really happened and it's soo much more than a shame...It's a sham!!!TRUST...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15104 Jun 27, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't seem to be on speaking terms.
If you don't want to work with me then at least stop working against me. I don't do mind games.
Ursala sorry. I guess I threw you under a bus as Les thinks you are working against him now. One has to wonder where this logic comes from or how it works. I guess asking questions or pushing someone to get off the pot or do something is working against them. Maybe we're all suppose to read his posts and just be plain numb and dumb about things.
Les Got What It Takes

Warren, MI

#15105 Jun 27, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Ursala sorry. I guess I threw you under a bus as Les thinks you are working against him now. One has to wonder where this logic comes from or how it works. I guess asking questions or pushing someone to get off the pot or do something is working against them. Maybe we're all suppose to read his posts and just be plain numb and dumb about things.
Ursula wants to stay out of the politics and I am sure she feels like I am dragging into in. She feels I used her by showing her evidence that my claims are being seriously investigated. Ursula admitted to me that she does not want to be attacked by Helen. I owe Ursula an apology. I used her and subjected her to the wrath of the low lifes on this forum. The OCCK did not kill himself. Only I know who did. Ursula is the only one that I told who did. Put that one on my polygraph.

Location hidden

#15106 Jun 27, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
No apology is necessary, Reasoning. Contrary to what Les may have to say about it, I too am pretty fed up with Les' schtick. None of us can be blamed for trying to mobilize Les to put up or shut up. I'm really angry that supposedly his predicament is that there's no evidence to back up anything up, which is largely because of him! If he wasn't going to (unfortunately) step forward at that time, he couldn't have put those photos in a safe deposit box or somehow preserved other evidence so he could one day give the families something more concrete? That's one of many inconsistencies to his story. AND he thinks that if he plays six degrees of separation with every messed up individual in the state, that's going to make him credible? Another problem he created for himself. So while I appreciate your concern, I am truly fine and encourage you to keep doing what you're doing.

Location hidden

#15107 Jun 27, 2013
STC wrote:
Im not confusing the issue at all . In fact , Im doing far less to confuse the issue than anyone on here . Im not putting forth suspects at all . Your friend Dan as well as pill, les , terry , helen are putting forth suspects and contacting law enforcement , compelling them to at least investigate these claims. 30 + years on after these suspects are cleared , they still persist with it .
So stop worrying about it ursula . Im not confusing the investigation , and Im certainly not confusing your scholarly investigation of starchild and the rest here at topix university .
Okay, okay...you're not Terry. But if you'll notice, I'm not married to the idea of any particular suspect either. I really don't understand why you come on here and mostly just belittle easy targets, but that's your issue and I'm going to accept your apology anyway.

Location hidden

#15108 Jun 27, 2013
@ STC

:-D Peace?
Les

Warren, MI

#15109 Jun 27, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
AND he thinks that if he plays six degrees of separation with every messed up individual in the state, that's going to make him credible?
You have to realize Ursula, I am not an ambulance chaser.
Those relationships were established long ago before any of those people became notoriously known.

I knew Kathy Coomer before her daughter murdered Dr. Iverson.
I knew my fiance and her mother long before her father murdered the Missing Michigan Hunters.
I knew Linda Mathis long before she murdered her millionaire Radio DJ husband Tom Knight.
I knew Dave Tranchida before his brother murdered Tina Biggars.
I met my brother in law through my sister in law who was best friends with the Redford Babysitter Killer.
I married the OCCK's sister in January of 1975 before he murdered five victims.

If these statements are true anyone in their right mind would feel they are quite remarkable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Evil Super Family 51 min KCinNYC 137
JR on Larry king says "when LE found her" 5 hr detectress 39
Someone was looking for JR in Charlevoix & Neig... 6 hr detectress 18
Why would the Ramsey's do so many stupid things... 6 hr KCinNYC 301
News JonBenet Ramsey Investigator -- My Theory Burke... 10 hr KCinNYC 145
Train Track Marks at Photoshoot 12 hr DedRed 73
wait for it - it's coming (Sep '13) 12 hr DedRed 9
More from around the web