The Oakland County Child Killer
Dopey

Darlington, UK

#15050 Jun 25, 2013
Looks like this could be ssman too (bottom left corner)

http://newspaperarchive.com/traverse-city-rec...
Les

Warren, MI

#15051 Jun 25, 2013
It's pretty f**ked up that the moderator will allow disgusting off topic posts how I molested my children but when I show that I raised wonderful children it gets deleted. F**k all of you sick bass turds.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15052 Jun 25, 2013
Dopey wrote:
Looks like this could be ssman too (bottom left corner)
http://newspaperarchive.com/traverse-city-rec...
So he looks like Woody Allen. Perfect.

Location hidden

#15053 Jun 25, 2013
Dopey wrote:
Thanks Ursula and Just Thinking.
Geraci claims to have met author Emily Coleman (he seems to have some editorial rights over her diaries) at that worker farm in Tivoli. Emily died in 1974 so since we have a photo placing him there and likely 1974 or earlier I guess that rules him out. Damn.
Donald H Mader however ..or should I say "Reverend" I haven't ruled out yet. Allegedly born 1948, allegedly obtained a degree (history and religion) at Michigan State University- is there any way of checking alumni for that University?
I see there seems to be a Donald L Mader scholarship at Michigan State University and Bloomfield throws up the odd reference to Bloomfield Hills for that name too.
They're all a highly slippery bunch aren't they.
Do you have an idea of years attended?
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#15054 Jun 25, 2013
if you look at catherinebroad blog you can see in the comments Terry left a long comment detailing his theory about jack tarrance the occk ; zodiac ; black dhalia ; jonbenet ramsey killer . quite a prolific career spanning 50 years of high profile killings in several states .
TruthDude

United States

#15055 Jun 25, 2013
Les the Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
After I wrote my book. I read it and decided no one will buy the book until after my polygraph results are made public. Then the book will sell. I also decided my book needs a final chapter or two. I will donate all proceeds to a children's cause.
Les,

I can score those polygraph tests as well, and second the finding one way or the other for free. I also own every software algorithm that computer scores the charts, and will run them too.

Also, if I send you the money, can I get an advanced copy of your book NOW ?
Les

Warren, MI

#15056 Jun 25, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
I can score those polygraph tests as well, and second the finding one way or the other for free. I also own every software algorithm that computer scores the charts, and will run them too.
Also, if I send you the money, can I get an advanced copy of your book NOW ?
Truth Dude, I think you are a great and honorable man but I feel it is a conflict of interest. As of this date you are the only person portrayed as a hero regarding the OCCK. I may ask for some help in some measured manner. As far as my book. Five people have proof read it. They all said they laughed and cried. What I am hoping is that I can reword some sentences after I have a better understanding of what my legal rights are. Not lies but holding back on a few pivotal details.

Location hidden

#15057 Jun 25, 2013
Dopey wrote:
Does anyone know of any old photos online of Shelden and Grossman please?
Here's one of Joseph Geraci, who I mentioned earlier (founder of Paidika- Journo of Paedophilia). The pic (he's on the right in yellow was taken late 60's/early 70's I think and at the Catholic Workers Fam in Tivoli.
In 1984 he allegedly moved to Amsterdam, with Donald H Mader...and remains there,
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-zNJQcXI9hi...
Actually the guy in the yellow shirt looks like a slimmed-down version of Chris Busch,
Les

Warren, MI

#15058 Jun 25, 2013
Went to my Great Nephew's funeral today. The church parking lot was overflowing and people had to sit in the hallways. Emotions were overflowing. My nephew is still physically recovering and was confined to a wheelchair. He may have permanent damage to his legs. The other adult faired much better but needed some help walking. The service was heart wrenching. When the pastor said this was God's plan I had the urge to call him out. There is no justification for the death of a child. I have never felt this heartbroken in my life.
Dopey

Darlington, UK

#15059 Jun 26, 2013
@ ursula

Joseph Geraci said he met Emily Coleman there. She died in 1974. The Catholic Worker farm in Tivoli I think closed in 1978.

This below implies he was there in 1975.

(This is Geraci's foundation - a couple of others involed in Paidika are also mentioned as involved in this foundation)

http://www.satyagrahafoundation.org/guest-edi...
Les

Warren, MI

#15060 Jun 26, 2013
If the moderator deletes one more of my posts, you are all on your own. I won't share anything until the bomb hits.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15061 Jun 26, 2013
It sounds like Dan has his book completely done and ready for publishing. He stated something about taking a polygraph test also. I think Les better make a move soon and quit bluffing. Maybe the polygraph scores can be put right on the pre-order form for these books if done soon!(Just in case it doesn't make world wide news at the time) Les can you let people here know who to contact for the pre-orders?
Les

Warren, MI

#15062 Jun 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
It sounds like Dan has his book completely done and ready for publishing. He stated something about taking a polygraph test also.
This tactic of putting me on Dan's intelligence level is not going to last forever. I will break this barrier that you helped create.
Have fun while you can.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15063 Jun 26, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
This tactic of putting me on Dan's intelligence level is not going to last forever. I will break this barrier that you helped create.
Have fun while you can.
Tactic? You both made your home here with no web sites. You both came from Kdogg camp. You both have stories that will completely solve the OCCK by promise. You both seem to have ALL the answers. You both have a book coming out and you both demand polygraphs. To top it you both have a suspect called Gary.

The above details was presented by you two and have completely saturated the discussions on this site for many years now. Where have I changed anything or provided any type of tactic? Many readers have tied you and Dan together. What else can a reader conclude?

Location hidden

#15064 Jun 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny because she would change her name on here but her writing style would not change. She became famous once she was on the news.
I went back and read some of her old posts and I think she's currently posting under yet a different name. Would you care to guess which one?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15065 Jun 26, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
I went back and read some of her old posts and I think she's currently posting under yet a different name. Would you care to guess which one?
I hate to go through the pain of looking back. It's always very depressing what little is covered on the OCCK or the victims in this forum. It's always Les making statements like his story is going to break the news right around the corner but of course it never does. If my memory serves me right the name was something like Interested In Royal Oak and it was from roughly about a year ago. Previous to that she used names like Flip Over & Cody.

Location hidden

#15066 Jun 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to go through the pain of looking back. It's always very depressing what little is covered on the OCCK or the victims in this forum. It's always Les making statements like his story is going to break the news right around the corner but of course it never does. If my memory serves me right the name was something like Interested In Royal Oak and it was from roughly about a year ago. Previous to that she used names like Flip Over & Cody.
But do you know who she is NOW...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15067 Jun 26, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
But do you know who she is NOW...
No, if she is currently posting then I believe she changed her writing style.

Location hidden

#15068 Jun 26, 2013
@ Dopey
No luck so far on yearbooks. I can get this book, but I don't know whether it has photos. It says it has 17 pages of plates/illustrations, so does that mean there there is? Let me know if you want me to go ahead and borrow it.

Title | Before Stonewall : activists for gay and lesbian rights in historical context / Vern L. Bullough, editor ; Judith M. Saunders, Sharon Valente, associate editors ; C. Todd White, assistant editor.
Published | New York : Harrington Park Press, c2002.
Description | xvi, 424 p.,[17] p. of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
Series | Haworth gay & lesbian studies
Bibliography | Includes bibliographical references and index.
Contents | Alfred C. Kinsey / C.A. Tripp -- Henry Gerber : grandfather of the American gay movement / Jim Kepner, Stephen O. Murray -- Edward Irenaeus Prime-Stevenson (Xavier Mayne)/ John Lauritsen -- Prescott Townsend : bohemian blueblood-a different kind of pioneer / Charles Shively -- Jeannette Howard Foster / Virginia Elwood-Akers -- Pearl M. Hart / Karen C. Sendziak -- Lisa Ben / Florine Fleischman with Susan Bullough -- Berry Berryman / Vern L. Bullough -- Harry Hay / Vern L. Bullough -- Dale Jennings : ONE's outspoken advocate / C. Todd White -- W. Dorr Legg / Wayne R. Dynes -- Don Slater / Joseph Hansen -- Jim Schneider : ONE's guardian angel / C. Todd White -- William Edward (Billy) Glover / Vern L. Bullough -- Jim Kepner / Lewis Gannett, William A. Percy III -- Stella Rush a.k.a. Sten Russell / Judith M. Saunders -- Helen Sandoz a.k.a. Helen Sanders a.k.a. Ben Cat / Stella Rush -- Herb Selwyn / Vern L. Bullough -- Hal Call : Mr. Mattachine / James T. Sears -- Del Martin / Phyllis Lyon -- Phyllis Lyon / Del Martin -- Billye Talmadge : some kind of courage / William Fennie -- Cleo Glenn (Bonner)/ Phyllis Lyon, Del Martin -- Pat Walker / Del Martin, with assistance from Leslie Warren -- Bob Basker : selling the movement / James T. Sears -- Shirley Willer / Del Martin, Phyllis Lyon -- Franklin E. Kameny / David K. Johnson -- Jack Nichols : the blue fairy of the gay movement / James T. Sears -- Lige Clarke / Jack Nichols -- Barbara Gittings : independent spirit / Kay Tobin Lahusen -- Barbara Grier : climbing the ladder / Victoria A. Brownworth -- Stephen Donaldson (Robert A. Martin)/ Wayne R. Dynes -- Randolfe Wicker / Jack Nichols -- Arthur Cyrus Warner / John Lauritsen -- Richard Inman / Jesse G. Monteagudo -- Allen Ginsberg : on his own terms / Gwen Brewer -- Walter H. Breen (J.Z. Eglinton)/ Donald Mader -- Warren Johansson / William A. Percy III -- Donald Webster Cory / Stephen O. Murray -- Evelyn Gentry Hooker / Sharon Valente -- George Weinberg / Jack Nichols -- Vern L. Bullough : making the pen mightier than the sword / John P. De Cecco -- Christine Jorgensen / Vern L. Bullough -- Virginia Prince / Vern L. Bullough -- José Sarria / Vern L. Bullough -- Charlotte Coleman / Roberta Bobba -- Reed Erickson : how one transsexed man supported ONE / Holly Devor -- Troy Perry / Lee Arnold -- Morris Kight : community activist / Felice Picano.

Location hidden

#15069 Jun 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
No, if she is currently posting then I believe she changed her writing style.
Somewhat. But the punctuation hasn't changed. There is distinct consistency in writing this this . And like this !

The only thing that's changed ? Is that there is no longer the ending of just about every thought and statement with a question mark ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JonBenet Ramsey and the sex ring allegations (Oct '10) 4 hr candy 162
Sig 4 hr stoned luck aka ... 23
Today Show: JonBenet Ramsey case lies 4 hr stoned luck aka ... 247
Suspect Randy Simons! (Dec '07) 5 hr candy 321
20th anniversary: JonBenet Ramsey case 5 hr candy 1
Paula Woodward Ramsey apologia 6 hr candy 2
Think family...helter skelter type of family 10 hr stoned luck aka ... 20
More from around the web