Dopey

Newton Aycliffe, UK

#15044 Jun 25, 2013
Thanks Ursula and Just Thinking.

Geraci claims to have met author Emily Coleman (he seems to have some editorial rights over her diaries) at that worker farm in Tivoli. Emily died in 1974 so since we have a photo placing him there and likely 1974 or earlier I guess that rules him out. Damn.

Donald H Mader however ..or should I say "Reverend" I haven't ruled out yet. Allegedly born 1948, allegedly obtained a degree (history and religion) at Michigan State University- is there any way of checking alumni for that University?
I see there seems to be a Donald L Mader scholarship at Michigan State University and Bloomfield throws up the odd reference to Bloomfield Hills for that name too.

They're all a highly slippery bunch aren't they.
Dopey

Newton Aycliffe, UK

#15045 Jun 25, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
Stackpole starts p. 40 - BIL of Frank's sister. Other interesting families too - also a Torrey.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6L834C3ML62T...
For fugitives wanted by the FBI there are an amazing lack of photo's of Grossman and Shelden.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15046 Jun 25, 2013
There was a poster here last fall who said he could find a yearbook photo of Grossman from Blair Academy in 1971. He did not return to post said picture. Maybe yearbook photos are all that are out there. It would seem the FBI would have Wanted photos from when the warrants were first issued, but good luck finding any.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15047 Jun 25, 2013
Les the Wishful wrote:
<quoted text>
I will donate all proceeds to a children's cause.
Les, when the time comes, I think you should donate your brains to science as well.
Les

Warren, MI

#15048 Jun 25, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, when the time comes, I think you should donate your brains to science as well.
Maybe they will discover the secret to perpetual love making.
Dopey

Newton Aycliffe, UK

#15049 Jun 25, 2013
Pretty useless as it's so tiny but a photo here of Grossman at Cornell University.

(scroll down to 1960 and "Iolanthe"...he must be the soldier at the sentry box)

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
Dopey

Newton Aycliffe, UK

#15050 Jun 25, 2013
Looks like this could be ssman too (bottom left corner)

http://newspaperarchive.com/traverse-city-rec...
Les

Warren, MI

#15051 Jun 25, 2013
It's pretty f**ked up that the moderator will allow disgusting off topic posts how I molested my children but when I show that I raised wonderful children it gets deleted. F**k all of you sick bass turds.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15052 Jun 25, 2013
Dopey wrote:
Looks like this could be ssman too (bottom left corner)
http://newspaperarchive.com/traverse-city-rec...
So he looks like Woody Allen. Perfect.

Location hidden

#15053 Jun 25, 2013
Dopey wrote:
Thanks Ursula and Just Thinking.
Geraci claims to have met author Emily Coleman (he seems to have some editorial rights over her diaries) at that worker farm in Tivoli. Emily died in 1974 so since we have a photo placing him there and likely 1974 or earlier I guess that rules him out. Damn.
Donald H Mader however ..or should I say "Reverend" I haven't ruled out yet. Allegedly born 1948, allegedly obtained a degree (history and religion) at Michigan State University- is there any way of checking alumni for that University?
I see there seems to be a Donald L Mader scholarship at Michigan State University and Bloomfield throws up the odd reference to Bloomfield Hills for that name too.
They're all a highly slippery bunch aren't they.
Do you have an idea of years attended?
STC

Birmingham, MI

#15054 Jun 25, 2013
if you look at catherinebroad blog you can see in the comments Terry left a long comment detailing his theory about jack tarrance the occk ; zodiac ; black dhalia ; jonbenet ramsey killer . quite a prolific career spanning 50 years of high profile killings in several states .
TruthDude

United States

#15055 Jun 25, 2013
Les the Writer wrote:
<quoted text>
After I wrote my book. I read it and decided no one will buy the book until after my polygraph results are made public. Then the book will sell. I also decided my book needs a final chapter or two. I will donate all proceeds to a children's cause.
Les,

I can score those polygraph tests as well, and second the finding one way or the other for free. I also own every software algorithm that computer scores the charts, and will run them too.

Also, if I send you the money, can I get an advanced copy of your book NOW ?
Les

Warren, MI

#15056 Jun 25, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
I can score those polygraph tests as well, and second the finding one way or the other for free. I also own every software algorithm that computer scores the charts, and will run them too.
Also, if I send you the money, can I get an advanced copy of your book NOW ?
Truth Dude, I think you are a great and honorable man but I feel it is a conflict of interest. As of this date you are the only person portrayed as a hero regarding the OCCK. I may ask for some help in some measured manner. As far as my book. Five people have proof read it. They all said they laughed and cried. What I am hoping is that I can reword some sentences after I have a better understanding of what my legal rights are. Not lies but holding back on a few pivotal details.

Location hidden

#15057 Jun 25, 2013
Dopey wrote:
Does anyone know of any old photos online of Shelden and Grossman please?
Here's one of Joseph Geraci, who I mentioned earlier (founder of Paidika- Journo of Paedophilia). The pic (he's on the right in yellow was taken late 60's/early 70's I think and at the Catholic Workers Fam in Tivoli.
In 1984 he allegedly moved to Amsterdam, with Donald H Mader...and remains there,
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-zNJQcXI9hi...
Actually the guy in the yellow shirt looks like a slimmed-down version of Chris Busch,
Les

Warren, MI

#15058 Jun 25, 2013
Went to my Great Nephew's funeral today. The church parking lot was overflowing and people had to sit in the hallways. Emotions were overflowing. My nephew is still physically recovering and was confined to a wheelchair. He may have permanent damage to his legs. The other adult faired much better but needed some help walking. The service was heart wrenching. When the pastor said this was God's plan I had the urge to call him out. There is no justification for the death of a child. I have never felt this heartbroken in my life.
Dopey

Newton Aycliffe, UK

#15059 Jun 26, 2013
@ ursula

Joseph Geraci said he met Emily Coleman there. She died in 1974. The Catholic Worker farm in Tivoli I think closed in 1978.

This below implies he was there in 1975.

(This is Geraci's foundation - a couple of others involed in Paidika are also mentioned as involved in this foundation)

http://www.satyagrahafoundation.org/guest-edi...
Les

Warren, MI

#15060 Jun 26, 2013
If the moderator deletes one more of my posts, you are all on your own. I won't share anything until the bomb hits.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15061 Jun 26, 2013
It sounds like Dan has his book completely done and ready for publishing. He stated something about taking a polygraph test also. I think Les better make a move soon and quit bluffing. Maybe the polygraph scores can be put right on the pre-order form for these books if done soon!(Just in case it doesn't make world wide news at the time) Les can you let people here know who to contact for the pre-orders?
Les

Warren, MI

#15062 Jun 26, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
It sounds like Dan has his book completely done and ready for publishing. He stated something about taking a polygraph test also.
This tactic of putting me on Dan's intelligence level is not going to last forever. I will break this barrier that you helped create.
Have fun while you can.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15063 Jun 26, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
This tactic of putting me on Dan's intelligence level is not going to last forever. I will break this barrier that you helped create.
Have fun while you can.
Tactic? You both made your home here with no web sites. You both came from Kdogg camp. You both have stories that will completely solve the OCCK by promise. You both seem to have ALL the answers. You both have a book coming out and you both demand polygraphs. To top it you both have a suspect called Gary.

The above details was presented by you two and have completely saturated the discussions on this site for many years now. Where have I changed anything or provided any type of tactic? Many readers have tied you and Dan together. What else can a reader conclude?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good riddance Paula Woodward (Apr '09) 45 min robert 24
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 3 hr Blackstone Again 8
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 5 hr Legal__Eagle 11
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 6 hr JBI 1,630
The case against JMK 20 hr Legal__Eagle 2
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 22 hr Legal__Eagle 20
YES this DNA could have been transferred (Jul '08) Sat Bakatari 379
More from around the web