The Oakland County Child Killer
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#15020 Jun 24, 2013
Les, it looks like Ursula figured this thing out. The cat is out of the bag now. LMAO
Les

Warren, MI

#15021 Jun 24, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
Les, it looks like Ursula figured this thing out. The cat is out of the bag now. LMAO
Drop dead gorgeous and smart. If I live another 100 years I might get some of that.
Les Got What It Takes

Warren, MI

#15022 Jun 24, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely Brilliant!
This is called team building. Poor girl. Trying to stay neutral. Your pulling the arms and I'm pulling the legs. Oops I'm not pulling anyone's leg.
Les

Warren, MI

#15023 Jun 24, 2013
Ursula Check your I.B. Time sensitive.
Ursula

Royal Oak, MI

#15024 Jun 24, 2013
Les wrote:
Ursula Check your I.B. Time sensitive.
No, thank you very much!
Ursula

Royal Oak, MI

#15025 Jun 24, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop dead gorgeous and smart. If I live another 100 years I might get some of that.
Shut. Up.
Ursula

Royal Oak, MI

#15026 Jun 24, 2013
Les Got What It Takes wrote:
<quoted text>
This is called team building. Poor girl. Trying to stay neutral. Your pulling the arms and I'm pulling the legs. Oops I'm not pulling anyone's leg.
Place in hell for you.
Ursula

Royal Oak, MI

#15027 Jun 24, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
Oh yeah. It's gonna kill Les too because I'll be the one getting all of the interview requests. It'll really kill him because I'll turn every single one down since I "hate* attention - puked once in my high school drama class - and I'm not pretty at all. Actually I'm pretty ugly and no media outlet in their right minds would put me on television. Sucks for Les.
Dopey

Darlington, UK

#15028 Jun 24, 2013
Does anyone know of any old photos online of Shelden and Grossman please?

Here's one of Joseph Geraci, who I mentioned earlier (founder of Paidika- Journo of Paedophilia). The pic (he's on the right in yellow was taken late 60's/early 70's I think and at the Catholic Workers Fam in Tivoli.
In 1984 he allegedly moved to Amsterdam, with Donald H Mader...and remains there,

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-zNJQcXI9hi...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15030 Jun 24, 2013
I must be getting acquired dyslexia or something. I was looking at the guy on the left, toward the background. That looks like Shelden.
Les

Warren, MI

#15031 Jun 24, 2013
I am getting messages from AOL, Facebook and Yahoo that unusual attempts are being made to enter my accounts. Hope whoever is attempting to read my messages is having fun. Not accusing anyone in particular but I know several you are deperate to derail my efforts to prove to the families that I am the real thing. Amazing how the truth can become so political.
Les

Warren, MI

#15032 Jun 24, 2013
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut. Up.
Just another challenge.
Les

Warren, MI

#15033 Jun 24, 2013
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, and what doesn't law enforcement want the public to know?
Pandora's Box. You don't want to know.

Location hidden

#15034 Jun 24, 2013
Dopey,

Here's a link to the Wayne County Probate Court web site. Click on Case Access to view public records. You have to type in at least two letters of the first name. I only do two because more comes up. The Court of Appeals case to determine the proper trustee(s) of Francis Shelden's trust, the "Francis D. Shelden Inter Vivos Trust dated 28th September, 1976, was in the 6th Circuit, indicating confirming that the proper jurisdiction for the trust is Michigan, most likely, Wayne County Circuit. At any rate, you can type in the last name and 'fr'- what comes up are two cases for females, Frances Shelden, who I believe are distant relatives of Francis Shelden.

Now if you type in Shelden and 'al' for Alger Shelden, Jr., his brother, five items come up, two of which are alger shelden, jr. He is an 'interested party' in the guardianship of Stephen M. Stackpole as a legally incapacitated person and then an 'interested party' in the conservatorship of Stephen M. Stackpole as a protected individual.

One interesting note in the Allen Shelden III matter is the attorney of record, William G. Butler. He signed the Removal of Trustee and Appointment of Successor Trustee document as a witness for L. Bennett Young, Frank's attorney. Also, notice the date of death is July 26, 1976: the same month Frank started getting out of dodge.

I have more information on the Shelden/Stackpole family, etc., I may have to scan it or something so I can copy and paste it here.

Location hidden

#15035 Jun 24, 2013

Location hidden

#15036 Jun 24, 2013
So the reason I posted all of this was because of your question, any proof that Frank Shelden died. You can play around on the site and hopefully find something good but so far I've seen no indication of a trust or an estate or anything related to Frank Shelden. Remember, there were specific administration instructions for after his death; one would expect to see some kind of file up through the year he presumably died. His attorney, L. Bennett Young, lived and moved his offices to the City of Detroit, so I don't know why he would probate the matters in another jurisdiction.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15037 Jun 24, 2013
https://picasaweb.google.com/johannah.turner/...

Here is a picture of Geraci in the 70s. Does anyone have any pictures of Torey?

Location hidden

#15038 Jun 24, 2013
Stackpole starts p. 40 - BIL of Frank's sister. Other interesting families too - also a Torrey.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6L834C3ML62T...

Location hidden

#15039 Jun 24, 2013
Dopey wrote:
Here's one of Joseph Geraci, who I mentioned earlier (founder of Paidika- Journo of Paedophilia). The pic (he's on the right in yellow was taken late 60's/early 70's I think and at the Catholic Workers Fam in Tivoli.
In 1984 he allegedly moved to Amsterdam, with Donald H Mader...and remains there,
Let me know if you find anything in the probate court that warrants a look. I live local and stop at the court to view the file if necessary.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#15040 Jun 24, 2013
Dopey wrote:
Sorry. I missed this and posted the same photo with a similar question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge Allows $750 Million Lawsuit from JonBenet... 8 min Let It Snow 1
News Boulder still vexed by Ramsey mystery a year af... 49 min Let It Snow 10
Immaculate (Jul '17) 1 hr Let It Snow 9
Stan Garnett resigning effective late Feb. 1 hr robert 2
Censorship re: Ramsey Case? (Nov '16) 1 hr robert 73
All I Want For Christmas 2 hr Let It Snow 12
Ramsey's Saved Themselves (Sep '16) 2 hr Let It Snow 23
More from around the web