The Oakland County Child Killer

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14972 Jun 22, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
10 Agree icons LOL . Its official Pill , you are an idiot !!!!!!!!!!
We'll see about that...I'm certain the day of truth and justice will soon be upon us. Don't take that as a threat, jah a promise!!! I don't want another fake charge against me enabling the ped protecting freaks in oak.gov to arrest me!!!
It's obvious that several key components are still covering their collective donkeys and hoping for me to be stifled once again...
I'll leave the fed fogies alone now, as I've garnered enough LOVE and support to bring forth truth and justice once and for ALL!!!
TRUST
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14973 Jun 23, 2013
Mc 900 Ft Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll see about that...I'm certain the day of truth and justice will soon be upon us. Don't take that as a threat, jah a promise!!!
Another one just like Less that puts lots of 'frosting' on their promises. I guess it's either snake oil or bibles that they are selling on here. The only real question, whose buying?
Less

Warren, MI

#14974 Jun 23, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one just like Less that puts lots of 'frosting' on their promises. I guess it's either snake oil or bibles that they are selling on here. The only real question, whose buying?
I was not given a reason why the last sponsor backed out but I was told that the decision came from the top. I am in talks with a new sponsor but no timing or agreements have been reached. I would love to talk to Mr. King and use some of his clout but he refuses to hear what I have to say. He has no way of sorting out honest kooks from the dishonest kooks. I think I can convince him I am the real thing given the opportunity.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14975 Jun 23, 2013
Less wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to talk to Mr. King and use some of his clout but he refuses to hear what I have to say. He has no way of sorting out honest kooks from the dishonest kooks.
I think you lost the King family along with other readers when you wrote your very long autobiography a few years ago on here. Maybe there is such a thing as too much detail.
Les

Warren, MI

#14976 Jun 23, 2013
I thought I would post a letter Kevin sent to a media source about a year ago.

My friend, Les Martin, has been meeting with the OCCK task force for almost 12 years now. Today he publicly admitted information about the case. Before today he would only tell this information with a letter of immunity and to the grand jury. I have seen letters showing he has testified and has immunity. I believe with him finally going public with his information he is trying to put pressure of the task force to release his information publicly. all Les wants is to have a polygraph. I have spoke to many detectives on the task force about Les and his suspect and every time a detective has wanted to give him a polygraph someone has stopped it. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me.

thanks

Kevin R.
Les

Warren, MI

#14978 Jun 23, 2013
Now you are a polygraph expert. You never stop pretending.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14980 Jun 23, 2013
Les wrote:
thanks
Kevin R.
Is this the same person that Dan and Terri use as a personal reference? Is this the famous KDOGG?
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14981 Jun 23, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same person that Dan and Terri use as a personal reference? Is this the famous KDOGG?
One and the same ,sir . The infamous Kevin Rundoody is in fact the legendary KDOGG . Friend of Dan the tardo and TotallyTerry the raving lunatic. If you add up all the kills that Dan's Gary has notched on his belt and combine them with all the kills Terry's Jack has on his bedpost you can be a peso millionaire @!!!!!!!!!

Funny you mention Terry , as he might be the only one who is a bigger retard than either Dan or Pill .
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14982 Jun 23, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention Terry , as he might be the only one who is a bigger retard than either Dan or Pill .
Joke is on you. Terri is a 'she'. Thought you would know that being an expert in Kdoggology.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14983 Jun 23, 2013
Les wrote:
I thought I would post a letter Kevin sent to a media source about a year ago.
My friend, Les Martin, has been meeting with the OCCK task force for almost 12 years now. Today he publicly admitted information about the case. Before today he would only tell this information with a letter of immunity and to the grand jury. I have seen letters showing he has testified and has immunity. I believe with him finally going public with his information he is trying to put pressure of the task force to release his information publicly. all Les wants is to have a polygraph. I have spoke to many detectives on the task force about Les and his suspect and every time a detective has wanted to give him a polygraph someone has stopped it. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me.
thanks
Kevin R.

I have spoke to many detectives on the task force about Les and his suspect and every time a detective has wanted to give him a polygraph someone has stopped it.
Les;

How many OCCK detectives did KDOGG spoke to?

My records show only 'one' but here he states 'many'.

Do you think this letter has any credibility at all with law enforcement if this is not accurate? Think about it.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14984 Jun 23, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Joke is on you. Terri is a 'she'. Thought you would know that being an expert in Kdoggology.
Do you know that for a fact or did you just overhear Helen talking about it ??
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14985 Jun 23, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that for a fact or did you just overhear Helen talking about it ??
I battled wit against Terri on here for many years before you came around. She is from the same gang as Kdogg, Dan and Les. It's funny because she would change her name on here but her writing style would not change. She became famous once she was on the news.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14987 Jun 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Let me explain this to you Les-If you want a polygraph so bad,it is like getting a Tattoo or having your nails done-you look in the phone book and make a choice then call them for and appointment-
Thank you! I even made it easy and posted the name of a polygraph examiner here. I would have posted more, but all the others listed in the Bar Journal all seemed to have ties with state police (as in former examiner with MSP, etc.). I'm not going to work at it any harder than that - it's not like he'll do anything with it anyway.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink....
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14988 Jun 23, 2013
Yeap! Terri would say anything and do anything to be in the center of the OCCK case. She would contact the OCCK suspects and all the Task force members of course. She went as far as emailing Gunnels in jail. This was how she made it on the news. She gave the emails over to the news and in exchange they interviewed her on TV news. So of all the Kdogg University students she is probably the most successful.

What is funny is I believe she was on here a while back really drilling Les and Les was too stupid to recognize it was her. LOL

Location hidden

#14989 Jun 23, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I battled wit against Terri on here for many years before you came around. She is from the same gang as Kdogg, Dan and Les. It's funny because she would change her name on here but her writing style would not change. She became famous once she was on the news.
Famous for what?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14991 Jun 23, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Famous for what?
Details above your post.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14992 Jun 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Yes and the bottom line is -every word that Kdoggs students posted on the Internet for 10 years-was all wrong-I thought I had them all corrected -but I have received more-this gang did more damage to these Occk victims and there families then any other group of people-and they did it with no thought of the consequences....
Yeap. Terri had a ceremony for Kristine with candles however she had it at the wrong church. Her research skills were not quite up to par. Her heart may be at the right place but that's hard to determine with all that's been done.

Location hidden

#14993 Jun 23, 2013
What connection did Terry have to the cases - did she know someone?

Location hidden

#14994 Jun 23, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Details above your post.
Thanks. I think we posted at just about the same time.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14996 Jun 23, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
What connection did Terry have to the cases - did she know someone?
That is hard to say when it comes to truth because as I stated, she would say anything and do anything to be in the center of the OCCK case.(Much like others from that group) She claimed she looked like Kristine and was abducted at that time. Details seem sketchy and to change through the years depending on which suspect she was on. I believe she told some it was Ted that abducted her after Ted became popular. She thought it might have been Gunnels at one time as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JonBenet's dolls (Sep '06) 16 min wendy0093 337
Pedophiles in Boulder and in general (Nov '16) 2 hr pinker 12
TESTING Garrote and Duct Tape for DNA (Sep '08) 2 hr pinker 49
s.b.t.c 2 hr Jonnie B 41
Is it SBTC ?? (Jul '06) 3 hr Ann 595
Mr. Garnett, Impact This Already ! 5 hr heatherk79 12
Was Burke Ramsey Left-Handed???? (May '12) Mon berrytea333 100
More from around the web