kat822

Monroe, MI

#14934 Jun 19, 2013
sorry to hear about that les
me again

United States

#14935 Jun 19, 2013
You people are blind if you can’t see that this Pill idiot and Les and maybe even this 900 Ft. Jesus are the same deviate nut bag. Really the same storyline just some “not too different” details. You know: The crazy in-laws the vindictive maniacal ex-wife the trip to the nut house the buried dog evidence the persecution from LE and people on high the estranged relationship with the kiddies and on and on. Same hand different finger is all. Get a clue.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14936 Jun 19, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
catherinebroad.wordpress.com/2 013/02/09/predatory-crime/
Chris Flynn was one of the many people silenced in regard to these and many other crimes. It's certainly hard to decipher if he was 86'due to his involvement in the abductions and murders, or if he was a respectable cop silenced for asking too many questions. One will soon know, as it's all slowly unraveling...TRUST
Danny Boy oh Danny Boy !!!!!! Did Gary kill Christopher Flynn ? Can we get the whole story please , and don't skip a single detail .
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14937 Jun 19, 2013
Les wrote:
Low Lifes
Ya that was kinda mean . Sorry to hear about your loss Les , that is if the story is true .
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14938 Jun 19, 2013
me again wrote:
You people are blind if you can’t see that this Pill idiot and Les and maybe even this 900 Ft. Jesus are the same deviate nut bag. Really the same storyline just some “not too different” details. You know: The crazy in-laws the vindictive maniacal ex-wife the trip to the nut house the buried dog evidence the persecution from LE and people on high the estranged relationship with the kiddies and on and on. Same hand different finger is all. Get a clue.
Pill and 900ft are the same person . Pill admits as much . I don8t think Les is one of Pill8s multiple personalities . Les stories are coherent at least . Pill is a mental patient .
Les

Warren, MI

#14939 Jun 19, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya that was kinda mean . Sorry to hear about your loss Les , that is if the story is true .
Google Saginaw Bay Accident. Probably the first five articles will be about the accident. I saw the storm and little did I imagine someone dear to me would be a victim.
Les

Warren, MI

#14940 Jun 20, 2013
kat822 wrote:
sorry to hear about that les
Thank you Kat. It is nice to know there are a least a couple of normal people here. To some people this is not the right place to talk about personal tragedy and the loss of a child. They want to hear about my date last night.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14941 Jun 20, 2013
pffft...Like It matters what STC thinks!!! I wonder whose interest$ their concerned about??? Jah knows the list keeps growing!!! I'm not about to reveal all that's been coming out of the darkness, as that will hinder ALL truth from fully reaching the light!!! TRUST

me again

United States

#14942 Jun 20, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Pill and 900ft are the same person . Pill admits as much . I don8t think Les is one of Pill8s multiple personalities . Les stories are coherent at least . Pill is a mental patient .
Les is a mental patient also.
me again

United States

#14943 Jun 20, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Google Saginaw Bay Accident. Probably the first five articles will be about the accident. I saw the storm and little did I imagine someone dear to me would be a victim.
Hard to feel sorry for a creep who has used this site to further his ego mania and shown no respect or concern for anyone or anything involved in this case. From the murdered kids to their families and anyone with the goal of seeing this closed for these victims, he has mocked and dirtied every bit of it. Not with his "truth" as he puts it. But with all his sick twisted bull-shit that has nothing to do with any of this.
Nope. Don't feel a thing about his loss and just for the record: He doesn't either except for how it benefits his attention getting crusade.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14944 Jun 20, 2013
Maybe so but he is a mental patient that can tell a cohesive story with discernible narrative that doesn't take up 3000 words . Pill is all over the place with dissertation length stories that are impossible to follow , make no sense and are completely ridiculous and stupid . And yes Les has made some disgusting comments so I hear you on that .
Les Got the Beat

Warren, MI

#14945 Jun 20, 2013
STC wrote:
Maybe so but he is a mental patient that can tell a cohesive story with discernible narrative that doesn't take up 3000 words . Pill is all over the place with dissertation length stories that are impossible to follow , make no sense and are completely ridiculous and stupid . And yes Les has made some disgusting comments so I hear you on that .
Now you guys know people post as me. Are you sure that you know which ones are mine? I don't whine about it because I feel in your hearts you can tell them apart. I let you guys have your fun.
Les

Warren, MI

#14946 Jun 20, 2013
STC wrote:
And yes Les has made some disgusting comments so I hear you on that .
Much worse than the reports about me molesting my children.
Much worse than Dan posting that I doggy style with real dogs and seek underage girls. Much worse than the fifty posts that call me out as being gay.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14947 Jun 20, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Much worse than the reports about me molesting my children.
Much worse than Dan posting that I doggy style with real dogs and seek underage girls. Much worse than the fifty posts that call me out as being gay.
Listen ahole. You ran your mouth calling people crazy and such. You weren`t clever enough so you`re crying like the baby that you are. Meanwhile no one believes you and Everything`s looking up for me. Won my lawsuit against Dollar Tree. Boss causing me trouble at work got demoted. Basics of book nearly finished and sh*t will soon hit the fan. Meanwhile Les is still crying and Crazy girl still calling people at 2am half drunk.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14948 Jun 20, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Listen ahole. You ran your mouth calling people crazy and such. You weren`t clever enough so you`re crying like the baby that you are. Meanwhile no one believes you and Everything`s looking up for me. Won my lawsuit against Dollar Tree. Boss causing me trouble at work got demoted. Basics of book nearly finished and sh*t will soon hit the fan. Meanwhile Les is still crying and Crazy girl still calling people at 2am half drunk.
Book?

Drunk dialing Crazy girl?

Spill, Dan!
Les

Warren, MI

#14949 Jun 20, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Listen ahole. You ran your mouth calling people crazy and such. You weren`t clever enough so you`re crying like the baby that you are. Meanwhile no one believes you and Everything`s looking up for me. Won my lawsuit against Dollar Tree. Boss causing me trouble at work got demoted. Basics of book nearly finished and sh*t will soon hit the fan. Meanwhile Les is still crying and Crazy girl still calling people at 2am half drunk.
Good for you Dan. People have to learn to stop messing with mentally handicapped people. "No one" as in everyone pushing a suspect hoping to be an armchair hero. Hell with forensics, witnesses and evidence. Suddenly I realized..........

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14950 Jun 20, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>.Hell with forensics, witnesses and evidence.
Right. Kill it, burn it bury it and take a poly later.
Les

Warren, MI

#14951 Jun 20, 2013
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to feel sorry for a creep who has used this site to further his ego mania and shown no respect or concern for anyone or anything involved in this case. From the murdered kids to their families and anyone with the goal of seeing this closed for these victims, he has mocked and dirtied every bit of it. Not with his "truth" as he puts it. But with all his sick twisted bull-shit that has nothing to do with any of this.
Nope. Don't feel a thing about his loss and just for the record: He doesn't either except for how it benefits his attention getting crusade.
If I succeed in proving who committed these crimes then you can just call me a man that had to do what he thought he had to do.
Les

Warren, MI

#14952 Jun 20, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Kill it, burn it bury it and take a poly later.
That will go right over these light weight's heads.
My daughter's Facebook post on Father's Day reassured me that I did the right thing to protect my family.
Les

Warren, MI

#14953 Jun 20, 2013
Many of my claims have proved true. None proved false. Now Helen's claim that I am completely under LE radar has been shot down in the biggest way possible. Ursula knows my claims are true but she is afraid she will be attacked if she posts what she knows. Punky's death was an assisted suicide directly related to being the OCCK.
I hate pedophiles especially the ones that kill their victims. Glory Glory Halleluiah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 2 hr whodunnit 106
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 2 hr whodunnit 15
The Forgotten Suspect 2 hr Legal__Eagle 225
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 5 hr Legal__Eagle 13
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 6 hr JBI 1,627
JonBenet Ramsey, DNA and the Phantom of Heilbronn 7 hr Blackstone Again 2
JonBenet Ramsey and the Rise of an Internet Sub... 8 hr Blackstone Again 1
More from around the web