Les

Warren, MI

#14914 Jun 16, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, You have a friend? He thinks Dan is technically correct? He thinks you are retarded? Why don't you congratulate your friend. He may be one the smartest ones that ever walked.
I see you are recovering. Good for you and I hope you are doing well. I am doing everything I can to get this thing done. Why don't you help? I hate to say it Reasoning but this forum gets read by media people and all the fake messages and all the people claiming to know what they don't know has these people confused.
Even though they tell me I sound intelligent and mentally stable they wonder how much of the public is on your side. They are afraid of the unknown and worried about stepping into something that can cause them grief and embarressment and legal issues.

You and Helen and Lilly have done a great job of painting me as a liar by keeping this forum in chaos. If I can just get the polygraph it will clear up this chaos. It won't answer all the questions but the public will have a much better idea of what happened. The only defense you will have left is that I am insane and believe my own story. Why is everyone so afraid of letting this thing happen?
Don't you think that a man that can answer 100's of questions about who is the OCCK and pass every one would be news worthy?
My inner circle treats me with great respect and think I am one of the brightness people they know.
All of them to a "T" say they trust me more than they trust each other.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14915 Jun 16, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that a man that can answer 100's of questions about who is the OCCK and pass every one would be news worthy?
So when is this big event going to happen this time? Or should I ask?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14916 Jun 16, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Helen and Lilly have done a great job of painting me as a liar by keeping this forum in chaos.
Actually I think you have done a pretty darn good job doing this all on your own. For proof, just go back and read your own posts!
Les

Warren, MI

#14917 Jun 16, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
So when is this big event going to happen this time? Or should I ask?
My sponsor backed out after having a discussion with someone of higher authority and some personal tragedy . I am working on another sponsor now. Truth Dude volunteered to help but based on the fact that he has hero status at stake I would rather do this independently if at all possible. Truth Dude himself says we need a neutral party but anyone interested is not neutral.
I always assumed with the magnitude of the subject matter that getting a sponsor would be easy. It started out that the Steve Wilko Show backed out after showing extreme interest.
Les

Warren, MI

#14918 Jun 16, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I think you have done a pretty darn good job doing this all on your own. For proof, just go back and read your own posts!
That why a polygraph is important. My story is very hard to believe. Dan posting similar hard to believe information hurt my credibility significantly.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14919 Jun 16, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Ursula;
There was a time when Les regarded you as his top personal reference for his case.(Go back a couple years ago when you met him at a restaurant). What happen? Could it be said that truth told the test of time? In Les's case, his millions of posts telling the same story.
Oh, geez, don't even get me started. Isn't the above a perfect example? Who the h@ll talks •about• someone as they're replying directly •to• that person? A poser, a fake, a narcissist, a person for whom all the world is a stage. He said it himself - the MEDIA is watching (act right, say the right things now, deflect!).

Yeah, I'll admit I saw his stupid grand jury summons. But I think we all know now that's as far as he's been able to get with his story (because of Dan and you and Helen and Lilly and the MSP, ad nauseum).

Just like with everything else on this forum, I was a little slower on the uptake when it came to Les - I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Conclusion: supreme coward ~ supreme liar > probably both.

Location hidden

#14920 Jun 16, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
My sponsor backed out after having a discussion with someone of higher authority and some personal tragedy . I am working on another sponsor now. Truth Dude volunteered to help but based on the fact that he has hero status at stake I would rather do this independently if at all possible. Truth Dude himself says we need a neutral party but anyone interested is not neutral.
I always assumed with the magnitude of the subject matter that getting a sponsor would be easy. It started out that the Steve Wilko Show backed out after showing extreme interest.
Another perfect example. Les assumes TD is looking for hero status just like he is; which is why he can't believe TD might want to legitimately want to help. Anyone who can read a newspaper knows this guy tried every other avenue before going forward because it was the right thing to do. The right thing to do. Anyone who's not a dolt can deduce that the guy would be more than happy just to get at the truth. At least he wasn't just more concerned with covering his own ass.

Location hidden

#14921 Jun 16, 2013
"My inner circle treats me with great respect and think I am one of the brightness people they know. All of them to a "T" say they trust me more than they trust each other."

Sounds like a cult.
Les

Warren, MI

#14922 Jun 17, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
"My inner circle treats me with great respect and think I am one of the brightness people they know. All of them to a "T" say they trust me more than they trust each other."
Sounds like a cult.
Funny you say that. At times I feel the same way. We sacrifice a pig and fight over the face.

Since: Jan 13

Detroit, MI

#14923 Jun 17, 2013
http://davidshurter.com/...

and no we ain't crazy for speaking truth.If we didn't document our illegal actions handed upon us, we might end up like the guy whom came forth with information about the OCCK and many other murders...

WHAT ABOUT BOB??? what happened to him and his story? Hopefully he isn't as chopped up as the claims he gave to authorities long ago. Read link to see how a police officer was connected to these crimes and oak.gov knew about it. Everything they've done and continue to do is CRIMINAL!!! BoB even claimed two kids not known to OCCK are BURIED somewhere in the central vicinity of these horrid crimes.(ie Ferndale) Even worse is the local heartless swine in charge continually gorging themselves while hiding the bacon and livin of da cheddar!!! Kept on slathering the mud at victims families and anyone coming forth with truth just to deflect their investigation reeking of utter Pig Scchhtticck...Thank the lord these fatted hogs will soon be gathered up and trucked off to their just and ultimate demise...ALL RISE with a new judge, as many entities in oak.gov are now being cornered and contained one by one, so we can shine light on their disgusting and inhumane behavior, rinse them clean of their transgressions, and send them off to their JUST and godly fate as Love beats HATE!!!

So this letter shows why oak.gov sent me straight to the funny farm when I called the local authorities...As you remember, me ex(now 4 months preggo,my poor kid) went to the Ferndale police and told them what I was claiming. Instead of investigating these claims, the chief of police tells her a way she can get me removed from house and home...Saying If she called the police on me and told them I was harassing her, after the third time they could get a PPO on me and have me removed from home. I'm guessing this was the same chief that sent me straight to havenwyck for doing what the WARREN POLICE department told me to do. They told me to dig up where I thought Kimberly King was buried. stating "it's not a crime to dig a hole in your home, if you think something is buried there then dig it up, but don't call the media. Call the Ferndale police and then call me...Anyhow, it was a set up and now I'm slowly showing more facts stating why...
JUSTICE OR BUST...TRUST
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14924 Jun 17, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Helen and Lilly have done a great job of painting me as a liar by keeping this forum in chaos.
Helen has been on the internet on the OCCK for many years now and has videos. Lilly is an established author with books published. It's an honor that you include me on this list but I have really done nothing. Just try to keep truthful, fair and honest discussions going on here from time to time. How come you don't include the other 10-15 posters that insulted you on here? I thought I was mild in comparison.
Les

Warren, MI

#14925 Jun 17, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen has been on the internet on the OCCK for many years now and has videos. Lilly is an established author with books published. It's an honor that you include me on this list but I have really done nothing. Just try to keep truthful, fair and honest discussions going on here from time to time. How come you don't include the other 10-15 posters that insulted you on here? I thought I was mild in comparison.
and you all are fighting to keep the truth from coming out.

Location hidden

#14926 Jun 17, 2013
Pill's last post reminded me of something I'd like to ask about. The cop that had been doing some investigating that turned up dead from an apparent suicide - details, anyone?
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14927 Jun 17, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
and you all are fighting to keep the truth from coming out.
I don't think I have ever been accused of something like this before. Some how I'm blocking the truth from being known by the millions of Topix readers that come here to read your posts? Guess I should pray to the lord for forgiveness.
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#14928 Jun 17, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I have ever been accused of something like this before. Some how I'm blocking the truth from being known by the millions of Topix readers that come here to read your posts? Guess I should pray to the lord for forgiveness.
There is only one truth. Anyone that helps prevent that one truth from coming out is guilty depriving the families of any satisfaction that can be derived from understanding the mystery surrounding the loss of their loved ones. I was thinking yesterday "what is the proper thing to say to Mr. King and others that have been through his ordeal"? I am the only person claiming to be an eyewitness to the fate of these children. What is a fair price tag to eliminate me as a credible witness? A polygraph seems like a small price.
Les

Warren, MI

#14929 Jun 17, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'll admit I saw his stupid grand jury summons.
That was for stupid witness day.

Since: Jan 13

Detroit, MI

#14930 Jun 18, 2013
catherinebroad.wordpress.com/2013/02/09/preda...

Chris Flynn was one of the many people silenced in regard to these and many other crimes. It's certainly hard to decipher if he was 86'due to his involvement in the abductions and murders, or if he was a respectable cop silenced for asking too many questions. One will soon know, as it's all slowly unraveling...TRUST

Location hidden

#14931 Jun 18, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
catherinebroad.wordpress.com/2 013/02/09/predatory-crime/
Chris Flynn was one of the many people silenced in regard to these and many other crimes. It's certainly hard to decipher if he was 86'due to his involvement in the abductions and murders, or if he was a respectable cop silenced for asking too many questions. One will soon know, as it's all slowly unraveling...TRUST
Finally, something constructive (at least to me). Thank you, Pill.
Les

Warren, MI

#14932 Jun 19, 2013
I recieved the most heart breaking news of my life yesterday. My sister's grandson, Dallas Schall 14, died yesterday when caught in a storm on Saginaw Bay Monday. He was fishing with his father, my nephew, Jeromy Schall. Jeromy is my favorite nephew and I am his favorite uncle. I have never seen him without his contagious smile. He is in critical condition but improving in McClaren Hospital in Bay City.
Les

Warren, MI

#14933 Jun 19, 2013
Low Lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 4 hr Note 567
koldkase patsy wrote the note Fri Rangette 14
But Not From You (Oct '09) Thu Just Wondering 39
Suspect # 1- Rod Westmoreland did it or he was ... (Mar '10) Sep 17 Legal__Eagle 123
The timeline on the 26 Dec Sep 16 Passion 6
SBTC and victory ??? Sep 16 Just Wondering 4
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) Sep 16 Just Wondering 1,052
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••