Les

Warren, MI

#14895 Jun 14, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
New legal roadblocks, or the same ones you've been having since....you covered up everything you believe Punky did?
There are several influential people claiming that a polygraph is a waste of time and money. If I fail that puts me out of everyone's hair. If I pass it will raise some very interesting questions.
My polygraph has been agreed to and then halted several times.
Observer

Eastpointe, MI

#14896 Jun 14, 2013
As usual, the losers come post here at 2AM because they have nothing better to do. And of course, it is made up BS or has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
Les

Warren, MI

#14897 Jun 15, 2013
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, As I told you eighteen months ago; Be sure whoever does this test has two qualifications: One, They graduated from an American Polygraph Association Accredited School & have a State of Michigan license. Second, that they are a member of APA and MAPE.
May I also recommend that they not be any Examiner tied to this case historically so that they are perceived as unbiased as well.
Thanks !!!
Honestly Truth Dude, do you think Mr. King has no interest in the results of my polygraph? Are you willing to give up your hero status if a polygraph determines that I am an eyewitness to these crimes?

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14899 Jun 15, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly Truth Dude, do you think Mr. King has no interest in the results of my polygraph? Are you willing to give up your hero status if a polygraph determines that I am an eyewitness to these crimes?
But Les, you believe that you can fly, That`s how you got the big dent in the roof of your trailer and the dent in your van where you landed. Flying 5 feet downward is NOT flying, nor is having seen photos of a girl years ago make her Jane Allan. Nor does that prove that Punky abducted or killed her or anyone. I can pass a lie detector that Gary killed over 300 people. I can pass a lie detector that I know an escaped fugitive who`s wanted for several murders. I can pass a lie detector that I saw Jimmy Hoffa`s remains dumped. Passing a lie detector only means that you believe it, It doesn`t make it so. No Les, You cannot Fly!!!
Ursula

Roseville, MI

#14900 Jun 15, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
There are several influential people claiming that a polygraph is a waste of time and money. If I fail that puts me out of everyone's hair. If I pass it will raise some very interesting questions.
My polygraph has been agreed to and then halted several times.
Are the several influential people you refer to the ones paying for the test? As for {fail}=[out of hair] and {pass}=[interesting questions]; well, no s~@t! And as for the polygraph going •stop•/• go • all of the time; well, no s-@t!

As for answering my question, you could have just admittied it's the same old song and dance! Beginning to think that like everything else, this polygraph donor is of yours is just another figment of your imagination....
Ursula

Roseville, MI

#14901 Jun 15, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
If the polygraph determines you are being truthful and solid detective work determines it was a perp or perp(s) completely unrelated to Punky, are you willing to realize you burned your in-law' cottage down for nothing?

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14902 Jun 15, 2013
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
If the polygraph determines you are being truthful and solid detective work determines it was a perp or perp(s) completely unrelated to Punky, are you willing to realize you burned your in-law' cottage down for nothing?
Arson. Fraud to the Insurance Company. Tisk. Tisk. Buring a dog in your yard is also a misdemeanor.
Les

Warren, MI

#14903 Jun 15, 2013
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
I spent years watching suspects come and go. I never smirked or laughed to myself. I actually just hoped the case would get put to bed even though I knew I was holding the key. I hoped to save my marriage, my relationship with my in laws and my own family and my career. Even though I am very happy being retired and not being responsible for other people's well being all damage is done. There is no reason for me to harbor secrets. There is no reason for me to die without taking a polygraph. One question or a hundred questions much will be learned.

The FBI does not want to polygraph me. The state police don't want to polygraph me. The MSP told me the reason they don't want to polygraph me is because they believe me. But they don't want others polygraphing me either. They feel I will pass the test.
At least one test was stopped at the request of the FBI.
After my "court appearance" there was a news release that two more female victims were attributed to the OCCK. Ursula has first hand knowledge of my court appearance. Don't let her fool you about who she is.
Martin

Warren, MI

#14904 Jun 16, 2013
Hard to believe it has been a year since I posted (exploited as some say) my daughter's Facebook Father's Day message to me. There is a message in here that helps explain my choices about coming forward.

Roxanne wrote: "Happy Father's Day to my Dad, Les Martin. Regardless of the twists and turns that life journey has supplied for our family, my heart is truly filled with love and appreciation for you. I attribute so many of my personality traits to you...my confidence, my appreciation for math and science, my ability to have fun and act silly and my desire to give my children a happy childhood, and of course my amazing wit and sense of humor - maybe just a dab of humility.:)"

See the post

Learn more about tagging on Facebook.
Thanks,
The Facebook Team See Post

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14905 Jun 16, 2013
Oh yeah, this:
Martin wrote:
amazing wit and sense of humor - maybe just a dab of humility.:)"
a poser with humility - that is funny!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14906 Jun 16, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>Ursula has first hand knowledge of my court appearance. Don't let her fool you about who she is.
Okay, I won't, Les, you poser....
Les

Warren, MI

#14907 Jun 16, 2013
This would probably be a good time to repost the accusations of me molesting my children. You would get good reviews.
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#14908 Jun 16, 2013
Hello Dad,
Just wanted to make sure I got a note to you to wish you Happy Father's Day. I put a couple of pictures of us from my wedding on Facebook.

I was just talking with some friends the other day about you and how you helped me to have such good self esteem. There are some young girls at work that have some self confidence issues. I told them that I really think my confidence came from having a Dad who constantly reassured me that I was smart, beautiful and wonderful and so I grew up believing I was exactly that and nothing less. It has allowed me to get through many situations when I had to just not care what other people thought and plow through life with a smile and the knowledge that I am a beautiful wonderful person.

I was also laughing telling some friends how the boys and I used to play the game with you where we would say the opposite of what we wanted and you would pretend to be the bad guy who was going to make us do exactly the opposite. Like, "Dad, I want Kip to sit in the front seat." And you'd tell me no...that I had to sit in the front seat and Kip would sit in the back. Or, "No, Dad, do not make us stop for ice cream." And you'd play and say, "That's it, we are stopping and getting ice cream right now!" :)

Too many kids are just lost today and I attribute so much of that to not having fathers that are dedicated to them. Thank you for being a good Dad.

I love you very much.

Roxanne
michelle

Asheville, NC

#14909 Jun 16, 2013
Les....

Since: Jun 13

Asheville, NC

#14910 Jun 16, 2013
this is a joke
Les

Warren, MI

#14911 Jun 16, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>But Les, you believe that you can fly, That`s how you got the big dent in the roof of your trailer and the dent in your van where you landed. Flying 5 feet downward is NOT flying, nor is having seen photos of a girl years ago make her Jane Allan. Nor does that prove that Punky abducted or killed her or anyone. I can pass a lie detector that Gary killed over 300 people. I can pass a lie detector that I know an escaped fugitive who`s wanted for several murders. I can pass a lie detector that I saw Jimmy Hoffa`s remains dumped. Passing a lie detector only means that you believe it, It doesn`t make it so. No Les, You cannot Fly!!!
A friend of my read this post. He told me technically you are correct. A polygraph can only detect if you believe what you say but he also said you seem retarded.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14912 Jun 16, 2013
Lester the OCCK Jester wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend of my read this post. He told me technically you are correct. A polygraph can only detect if you believe what you say but he also said you seem retarded.
Les, You have a friend? He thinks Dan is technically correct? He thinks you are retarded? Why don't you congratulate your friend. He may be one the smartest ones that ever walked.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14913 Jun 16, 2013
Ursula wrote:
<quoted text>
As for answering my question, you could have just admittied it's the same old song and dance! Beginning to think that like everything else, this polygraph donor is of yours is just another figment of your imagination....
Ursula;
There was a time when Les regarded you as his top personal reference for his case.(Go back a couple years ago when you met him at a restaurant). What happen? Could it be said that truth told the test of time? In Les's case, his millions of posts telling the same story.
Les

Warren, MI

#14914 Jun 16, 2013
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, You have a friend? He thinks Dan is technically correct? He thinks you are retarded? Why don't you congratulate your friend. He may be one the smartest ones that ever walked.
I see you are recovering. Good for you and I hope you are doing well. I am doing everything I can to get this thing done. Why don't you help? I hate to say it Reasoning but this forum gets read by media people and all the fake messages and all the people claiming to know what they don't know has these people confused.
Even though they tell me I sound intelligent and mentally stable they wonder how much of the public is on your side. They are afraid of the unknown and worried about stepping into something that can cause them grief and embarressment and legal issues.

You and Helen and Lilly have done a great job of painting me as a liar by keeping this forum in chaos. If I can just get the polygraph it will clear up this chaos. It won't answer all the questions but the public will have a much better idea of what happened. The only defense you will have left is that I am insane and believe my own story. Why is everyone so afraid of letting this thing happen?
Don't you think that a man that can answer 100's of questions about who is the OCCK and pass every one would be news worthy?
My inner circle treats me with great respect and think I am one of the brightness people they know.
All of them to a "T" say they trust me more than they trust each other.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14915 Jun 16, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think that a man that can answer 100's of questions about who is the OCCK and pass every one would be news worthy?
So when is this big event going to happen this time? Or should I ask?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thought about the Stines 15 hr Legal__Eagle 58
Chris Wolf thread (May '07) 23 hr Jolamom 56
Jonbenet Ramsey murderer Thu Legal__Eagle 237
Book By Tom "Doc" Miller - Prostitution of Jus... Thu candy 29
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) Thu berrytea333 1,658
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Wed JTF 7,516
Patsy's Make-up and Hair Wed Jolamom 13
More from around the web