The Oakland County Child Killer
Les the Grandfather

Warren, MI

#14740 Mar 31, 2013
Good morning, Dad.
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter. We got up and the kids hunted eggs and found baskets. James is just old enough to enjoy it. Every egg he found, he would get so excited,'more egg, more egg'. Charles is getting big and although he found eggs, he helped James and gave a bunch of his money from his eggs to James to put in his piggy bank. They are good boys.

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you, and I love you.

God Bless you today.
Love
Roxanne
Les the Father

Warren, MI

#14741 Mar 31, 2013
So it is on topic to claim I raped my daughter. But it is off topic to show you I have a normal loving father daughter relationship.

I once took my daughter to a father daughter square dance. I learned how to square dance. When I would turn to the other couple and the little girl was already in position and looking at me with those big brown eyes it made my heart melt.

Later in the month I went to an adult square dance. I had my farmer pants on and I was getting high knee kicks. I felt like I was Jackie Gleason.
In the bathroom a man asked me if I was a professional dancer. I said "no, my little girl taught me how to square dance".
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14742 Mar 31, 2013
Les Who cares what anyone thinks here on Topix? Why do you waste your time? If you are about ready to make history with your polygraph being aired on live TV from a media source that has special interest in you, why would you bother posting here trying to use character references that no one knows personally. It proves nothing and has no value and seems rather silly. Why not wait until you make history and then post? Or is it all BULLSHIT and you are only here for the little bit of attention you get from a couple readers?
Les

Warren, MI

#14743 Mar 31, 2013
I am not the people that stooped as low as you could possibly stoop to destroy another human being and his family. I have every right to fight back.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14744 Mar 31, 2013
Les the Grandfather wrote:
Good morning, Dad.
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter. We got up and the kids hunted eggs and found baskets. James is just old enough to enjoy it. Every egg he found, he would get so excited,'more egg, more egg'. Charles is getting big and although he found eggs, he helped James and gave a bunch of his money from his eggs to James to put in his piggy bank. They are good boys.
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you, and I love you.
God Bless you today.
Love
Roxanne
Happy Easter Les. I think this letter is a little exploitive of your daughter . Does she want her personal communications posted on topix ??
Les

Warren, MI

#14745 Mar 31, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Easter Les. I think this letter is a little exploitive of your daughter . Does she want her personal communications posted on topix ??
I deleted her social security number.
Les

Warren, MI

#14747 Apr 4, 2013
It's a thumbs up day.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14748 Apr 4, 2013
Les wrote:
It's a thumbs up day.
Why? Did the 5th grader accept your date request? LMAO
Les

Warren, MI

#14749 Apr 5, 2013
Funny how close you are. I took a 4th grader to Dairy Queen and told her she was the prettiest date I ever had. But that's not why it was a thumbs up day.
Les

Warren, MI

#14750 Apr 5, 2013
It's pretty obvious you wonderful honest people have me down for the count. Reasoning maybe I won't make it. I can barely breath and I can't lift my fat body. I need a miracle to survive the pummeling you all have gave me. My last words will be "BaBaBa...uster Dig up Buster. It's all there".
For the love of God please dig up the augggg".

God please give me the strength to leap high above the fence and steal Helen's grand slam. The lights are growing dimmer and it's looks like Helen will be the winner of who killed the children contest.
Down and Out Less

Warren, MI

#14752 Apr 5, 2013
Geez Helen, I already threw in the towel. Your right I'm wrong.
Les

Warren, MI

#14754 Apr 6, 2013
Megan was driving my van and we stopped in to pick up her baby from day care. We drove about five miles and Megan realized she left her cell phone on the roof of my van. We stopped and I checked to see if by some miracle it was still there. It had moved from the front to the back but it was still there.
Les

Warren, MI

#14755 Apr 7, 2013
So again raping my daughter is an appropriate topic. Showing that there are people in my life that trust me is off topic. If there is Hell most of you will burn. It won't be me.
Les

Warren, MI

#14757 Apr 7, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Les,none of those statements of yours would be off topic,If you were posting them on your own site-This is not your site and never has been-that is why you get the reaction that you do-Again-get your self a forum of your own-I say this in your best interest-Les,why can you not get it through your head -people do not come to this forum to read about your personal life,even if it is interesting-there is a time and place for everything-this is not the place for your story telling...I bet you would be surprised to see the following you would have -if you started your own site...
Congratulations on your big win. I am sure you will be rewarded for all of your wonderful efforts. I can only be saved by 11 billion to one odds. No pulse. No glory.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14759 Apr 9, 2013
So what now? Channel 7 here in Detroit has another useless tidbit of information tonight...I believe many people (especially anyone following the various forums on the OCCK) already knew. This just continues to drag along and it is frustrating... Families are going to die off before they get their answer...I wonder if that is what LE wants. I have given up hope that this case will be solved and it is just a disgrace to these children.
Tom

Utica, MI

#14760 Apr 10, 2013
Been sifting through page after page of useless squabbling. Does anyone have a comprehensive update on what is happening regarding this case?
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#14763 Apr 11, 2013
Since no one involved with the 1977 OCCK investigation is involved with the OCCK investigation today, no one is held accountable for anything. Looks like the basic facts themselves are considered 'contradictive folklore' depending on what source you look at. This goes the same with the investigation in Alpena in 1991. Since no one involved back then is involved today nothing or no one is held accountable. The FOIA documents themsleves contradict what is known as the 'truth'. After the response from LE to the general public and governement sources that there was nothing to Helen's claims all those years, no one is held accountable for that either.

The whole OCCK case with it's many tangents and potential suspects provides nothing but dead ends since the basic facts can not even be determined. Probably the most botched up investigations ever made on any crime in history.

Ask anyone in LE (Or a reporter for that matter) the basic OCCK facts. If you don't like their answers ask another one. The actual facts change depending on who you talk to! They could never report status to the public or victim's families because they can't even agree on the basic facts.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#14765 Apr 11, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> I Agree-This Is not an active Cover -up,It is The result of A Confederacy of Incompetent Individuals,Oakland County Mi Law Enforcement and News Media
Keep everything buried as much as possible. Avoid revealing because LE could never make heads or tails out of anything including the basic facts so it would be just too embarassing for the public to know. Go wonder why Robertson Senior in the 70s never wanted the families to get together back in it's day. He discouraged it because they might have found contradictions back then from the various LE contacts!

Since: Jan 13

Inkster, MI

#14766 Apr 11, 2013
Those in charge of keeping these awful crimes hidden are about to 86 me again when I go to court...thanks to catherines blog I stumbled upon the fact that my good for nothing lawyer has the same last name as the former chief. CSA of prosecutors office whom is now the chief district judge...IE in charge of 34 different judges in sixteen districts...I'm betting my freedom its as big of a cover up as I initially stated. And now its not a coincidence(sp?) They have the same last name as they are connected as family at publicrecords.com ...I bet its also not a coincedence that he never once did anything I requested in this long and dreadful battle. What's even more disturbing is said lawyer called me five or six times trying to convince me to hire him(ILLEGAL)...stating you want someone whom has a personal relationship with the judge and we. "Hob Nobb it on the golf course all the time. I have a personal relationship with the judge" pfft mo like I'm married to the mob and we straight up about to rob ur ass with our mighty class. Good thing I'm no ass being played for a donkey jah one pissed off honkey...go ahead and charge me with obstruction of justice just know the proof is in the pudding and it all over the feds faces. Such disgraces to humanity continuing this calamity and messing with peoplez sanity...u can bust me all u want but the truth is now at the forefront and I won't stop until truth is known...betta run and hide before they come and bust my pride and dope my brain to hinder their injustice...
TRUST IN JESUS and his JUSTICE...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14767 Apr 11, 2013
In the fight against these victims families
National agencies kept full control of their police forces
Security and intelligence personnel
As well as judicial authorities...

Now our truth is like a pack of ferociously frustrated lions
NO One has to defend us...
Jah set us loose and we will now defend ourselves...

So send out the swat team to come n stifle me but jah know all my peoplez be following suit to give y'alll the boot...

Justice will be served and its well deserved

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First read of PMPT and this quote sticks out... 14 min Non-state Actor 38
Marionetts and Living Dolls 1 hr Latisha 23
"We're not speaking to you" 1 hr Latisha 46
Patsy Ramsey x Christmas Day 2 hr Latisha 186
Intruder theories ONLY 10 hr DedRed 115
My theory 10 hr DedRed 1,594
Missing Strand of Christmas Lights! 20 hr TheOneWhoSolvedTh... 18
More from around the web