Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Les the Master of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Punky also attended his father's funeral which could explain some of his behavior in the same way you have explained. That's all speculation not proof. Punky explained to me why he was stranded at the cabin for the same extended period that a victim was missing and also told me a story that explains why his trailer hitch was bent. That is also speculation not proof. Why was there focus on manicures? It is a fact that Punky was a manicure freak. It is only speculation that that is the reason the children were manicured. Punky hinged on everything his father said. Punky's father was a manicure freak. However some of the information I possess is speculative, I could pass a polygraph that these tidbits are true. However, the main information I have would only be speculative to a person using far stretches of the imagination.
What I saw left little to the imagination. I will pass the polygraph and I assume once I do they will give me as my polys as it takes to put the whole story together. Or at some point they will simply listen to my story once they determine that I don't lie.
I don`t believe that a trailer hitch was ever bent. That makes little to no sense that someone could see that driving past and if it was really bent the cap wouldn`t go over the ball. What happened was that Gary borrowed my blue Pontiac tempest and put a flasher on the top to attract attention and make it look like a police car, but that car didn`t have a tow ball, so Gary put a chain on tow bar and it was only secured on the right side with a hook, but not on the left making it appear as if the tow bar was bent. Your Punky said he bent his balls and tow bar story stinks like your trailer!!!

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Punky also attended his father's funeral which could explain some of his behavior in the same way you have explained. That's all speculation not proof. Punky explained to me why he was stranded at the cabin for the same extended period that a victim was missing and also told me a story that explains why his trailer hitch was bent. That is also speculation not proof. Why was there focus on manicures? It is a fact that Punky was a manicure freak. It is only speculation that that is the reason the children were manicured. Punky hinged on everything his father said. Punky's father was a manicure freak. However some of the information I possess is speculative, I could pass a polygraph that these tidbits are true. However, the main information I have would only be speculative to a person using far stretches of the imagination.
What I saw left little to the imagination. I will pass the polygraph and I assume once I do they will give me as my polys as it takes to put the whole story together. Or at some point they will simply listen to my story once they determine that I don't lie.
So now you want to steal my Gary saw his dad in the casket story and replace it with Punky saw his dad in the casket. You already stole my Jimmy Hoffa story. Now get out a road atlas and look at Puerto Rico on there. I dare you. Gary said he killed them in three cities in a row. First three missing there are in Adjuntas, second Santa Isabel and third in Moca. Draw a line a 3/3 in a row straight as an arrow, then the others make two more straight lines completed by Ceiba. Obviously Gary knew this because he`s the killer. There are no maps showing where the kids went missing. He had to be the killer to tell me this for me to make the map or otherwise he would have never known that. Now Helen`s story makes sense in that John lived by Busch and I know that Gary went to Filthy McNasty`s as did John Hastings and Gary talked about having killed two with 22`s. That would seem to fit Pervinkler and Busch. Green being in jail fits what Gary said about doing the last one by himself. Les`s story fits what Gary said about the cabin where he kept the kids being far away and about the cabin burning but that he never burned it, but Les`s brother in law and the priest being involved make absolutely no sense because of the victims being abducted or dumped one day before or after Holidays. PEDOPHILES DON`T DO THAT. SERIAL KILLERS DO. NOW GO STEAL MY GARY KILLED IN THREE CITIES IN A ROW STORY. YOU CAN LOOK AT THE MAP AND SEE WHAT I`M SAYING PLAIN AS DAY!!!
Les the Story Stealer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

OK Dan I confess. I stole my whole story from you.
I was just jealous you had such a good story.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Les the Story Stealer wrote:
Les be nice here now! There is enough here for both of you to take the credit.
Les Humbled by Dan

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Now Helen`s story makes sense in that John lived by Busch and I know that Gary went to Filthy McNasty`s as did John Hastings and Gary talked about having killed two with 22`s.
Where does a 22 come into play in any of the crimes? I have heard that before. Is there any bullistics available?
The Gorilla

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

You aholes deserve all the embarrassment that you will feel when the dust settles.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The Gorilla wrote:
You aholes deserve all the embarrassment that you will feel when the dust settles.
Actually your posts have been an embarrassment for many years now. I can't wait until CNN covers your polygraph so that there will actually be something real to read about. After all it will be the most famous polygraph ever taken in history. Deadline is May 15. Hope those polygraph machines are ready. You must be making concrete plans by now.
TruthDude

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I really believe that will be many people's reaction after my polygraph results are aired on television. I don't expect a heroe's welcome.
Les,

DID YOU IN FACT TAKE A POLYGRAPH TEST, AND IF SO WITH WHO ? Forgive me for being so far behind in all this on this forum, but I have been out there making an honest buck in the world, and very busy.

Was the Examiner you tested with in law enforcement, or in the Private sector ? Are they an APA school graduate and member of the APA ? You know my number or otherwise let me know here.

TruthDude

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Les the Story Stealer wrote:
What story. You don`t have one. You have a fictional account of how you saw some photos which are now burned. Your brother in law was the OCCK and he killed himself but you shot him. The blue gremlin was used in the crime to whisk Tim away in and it belonged to your brother in laws pedophile priest friend, but Tim King`s brother saw the blue gremlin still there later that night. The crimes were committed on WED and SUNday when the priest was busy with church activity. Your brother in law wasn`t gay but the girls weren`t molested, only the boys. White hairs were on all the victims possibly from your brother in laws DEAD DOG BUT SOME OF THE HAIRS WERE FROM A CAT, WHICH YOUR BROTHER IN LAW HATED. The suspect was seen by witnesses to have long hair but your brother in law had a flathead butch. AND THE EVIDENCE AGAINST YOUR BROTHER IN LAW STEADILY MOUNTS. LMAO
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Les has a cousin that lives in the trailer court that made a polygraph machine out of old toasters and vacuum cleaner parts. They claim it's more accurate than what the professionals use.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Les Humbled by Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does a 22 come into play in any of the crimes? I have heard that before. Is there any bullistics available?
BULListics. YOUR whole story is FULL OF BULListics. A 22 pistol was found 40 feet from Pervinklers body and a 22 was allegedly used to shoot Busch.
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Les,
DID YOU IN FACT TAKE A POLYGRAPH TEST, AND IF SO WITH WHO ? Forgive me for being so far behind in all this on this forum, but I have been out there making an honest buck in the world, and very busy.
Was the Examiner you tested with in law enforcement, or in the Private sector ? Are they an APA school graduate and member of the APA ? You know my number or otherwise let me know here.
TruthDude
I don't know who is administering the test. I only know who is paying for it. I will be asked more questions than I was led to believe was feasible. I would like about 75 more questions eventually. It will tell most of the story about how these crimes were carried out. Some details I don't know. Some things I know are extremely coincidental. Some things I know are extremely damning. But what I do know lays out a good picture that will be hard to dispute. The stooges on this site will fight to their deaths but the general public will be looking at this from a impartial stand point. Sorry to shoot your horse Truth Dude but you have been barking up the wrong tree.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Les, we've been hearing this same status for about 5 years now. Nothing has changed. You are about ready to take a polygraph blah blah blah How is this going to make the news within 6 weeks from now as you promised?
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

There are some people on this site that have saw proof that I am under the microscope and am being taken very seriously. Remember the words
"dead wrong". A state police commander told me I seemed like a down to earth person and not a person that is "out there" like people are trying to paint me. Well folks it is all in professional hands now. Now I have to wait just like you have to wait.
Les the Inquisitive

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Reasoning wrote:
Les, we've been hearing this same status for about 5 years now. Nothing has changed. You are about ready to take a polygraph blah blah blah How is this going to make the news within 6 weeks from now as you promised?
Just curious Reasoning. I have never heard of second shift engineering. Are you unemployed or working out of your realm or God forbid Blogging on company time? Helen reports people for that.
Les the Inquisitive

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Reasoning wrote:
There are meetings going on between polygrapher, the investigator and the media source. I don't know if I will be brought in before the actual test. They are paying for my travel.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Les the Dip Shit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious Reasoning. I have never heard of second shift engineering. Are you unemployed or working out of your realm or God forbid Blogging on company time? Helen reports people for that.
I'm on travel today. It's amazing what a phone can do now days ...
STC

Birmingham, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>What story. You don`t have one. You have a fictional account of how you saw some photos which are now burned. Your brother in law was the OCCK and he killed himself but you shot him. The blue gremlin was used in the crime to whisk Tim away in and it belonged to your brother in laws pedophile priest friend, but Tim King`s brother saw the blue gremlin still there later that night. The crimes were committed on WED and SUNday when the priest was busy with church activity. Your brother in law wasn`t gay but the girls weren`t molested, only the boys. White hairs were on all the victims possibly from your brother in laws DEAD DOG BUT SOME OF THE HAIRS WERE FROM A CAT, WHICH YOUR BROTHER IN LAW HATED. The suspect was seen by witnesses to have long hair but your brother in law had a flathead butch. AND THE EVIDENCE AGAINST YOUR BROTHER IN LAW STEADILY MOUNTS. LMAO
Dan , Les is a racist , sexist , homophobe , woman hater , alleged criminal . However your story is worse than his. Your story is less believable . In Les' story , the antagonist is already dead , so him not being caught is not a danger to society . In your story , Gary has been continuously killing 20 + people per year since the child killings of the late 70s. The authorities have know about your Gary story for 20+ years now , so it takes a big leap of faith to believe that the cops are letting Gary get away with not only the child killings , but all the killings thereafter while also not arresting him while he notches victim upon victim this year .
In short , yours is the worst , least believable story . Kings theory >Les theory >Helen theory >Pill Fickelson theory > the crackhead off the streets theory >Daniel D.'s theory .

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan , Les is a racist , sexist , homophobe , woman hater , alleged criminal . However your story is worse than his. Your story is less believable . In Les' story , the antagonist is already dead , so him not being caught is not a danger to society . In your story , Gary has been continuously killing 20 + people per year since the child killings of the late 70s. The authorities have know about your Gary story for 20+ years now , so it takes a big leap of faith to believe that the cops are letting Gary get away with not only the child killings , but all the killings thereafter while also not arresting him while he notches victim upon victim this year .
In short , yours is the worst , least believable story . Kings theory >Les theory >Helen theory >Pill Fickelson theory > the crackhead off the streets theory >Daniel D.'s theory .
The reason that police never bothered much about my story was because Gary`s own sister had ALREADY NAMED HIM AS THE OCCK THE YEAR BEFORE. NATURALLY HIS SISTERS DNA DIDN`T MATCH THE HAIRS LEFT ON THE KIDS WHICH GARY PURPOSELY LEFT THERE.
THE HAIR WAS PUSHED UP INSIDE THE OCCK VICTIMS NOSE!!!!!!!
HOW OFTEN HAS THAT HAPPENED TO YOU THAT SOMEONE YOU CAME IN CONTACT WITH ENDED UP LOSING A HAIR AND IT ENDED UP INSIDE YOUR NOSE?????
OBVIOUSLY THE KILLER PUT IT THERE ON PURPOSE TO LEAD POLICE ASTRAY.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

STD wrote:
<quoted text>
< = greater than
> = less than

Don't be so hard on Dan. His is brain damaged.
Helen was born stupid. Pill is just satiring us.
Kdogg called me one day and said sorry man but they made a DNA connection to Busch. I was thrilled and excited but I knew the connection was not possible. I knew like always it was just a matter of waiting out the media storms. I would love to see this thing over with even if meant giving up my fight to the wrong suspect. As long as the families think they got the right people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 8 hr Undrtheradar 31
Doc Miller to be on Boyles 2/1/13 (Feb '13) 11 hr Heloise 32
Note-odd detail? Tue Note 388
Jason Midyette (Dec '07) Tue Legal__Eagle 1,320
The Jonbenet Ransom note and Dirty Harry Mon Note 17
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Aug 17 JTF 7,465
JonBenet Ramset would have been 24 today Aug 13 Fr_Brown 14
•••
•••