The Oakland County Child Killer
Les the Killer

Warren, MI

#14659 Mar 25, 2013
There has been another incident. Three more ghetto boys can go on Detroit's homicide statistics.
It's as easy as killing deer.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14660 Mar 25, 2013
Les the Killer wrote:
There has been another incident. Three more ghetto boys can go on Detroit's homicide statistics.
It's as easy as killing deer.
Les did you ever have sex with punky ?
how about a menage e trois with bush and green ?
did theodore lamborgine force you into the role of " catcher " ?
did you play tina turner to bobby moores ike ?
did you play take a switch to jon mckinny when he was being a flamboyant brat ?
francie shelden pay you for your services , oh just dress up as a lad will ya les ?
did starchilde have stars in his eyes the day he met you ?
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14661 Mar 25, 2013
Les did you ever dress as a tawdry teen strumpet and play jacks in the basement of bobby moores bike shop n?
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14662 Mar 25, 2013
Leslie Martin the man the put the stars in starchilds eyes .
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14663 Mar 25, 2013
Les when I see the photos of Gunnels , he looks like a contemporary of yours . Looks like you 2 would get on famously . You should find his number and hang out with him . Just you gunnels , a case of Natural Light and you can get all the dirt from him .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14665 Mar 25, 2013
CasObs wrote:
Ursula - check your messages.
Got it, thanks; and back at ya.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14667 Mar 25, 2013
Les Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
My IQ is 136. Helen probably can't break 100 but I think your IQ being difficult to guess is definitely higher than Helen's but lower than mine. Since you brain is damaged I can't know how much it effects your IQ. Your brain damage would probably disqualify you from taking a polygraph. I only know that based on LE statements nothing you have ever claimed regarding crimes can be verified.
I forgot more than you ever knew. What brain damage? Brain damage. You must be talking about subjecting myself to your nonsense posts.
Les

Warren, MI

#14668 Mar 25, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot more than you ever knew. What brain damage? Brain damage. You must be talking about subjecting myself to your nonsense posts.
My fiance told me you got hit by a bus. Extensive head trauma.
I felt it explained why you tell insanely wild unverifiable stories.
Mystery Chef

Warren, MI

#14669 Mar 26, 2013
Cut up one half of a head of cabbage.
Place in slow cooker. Fill with water.
Cook two hours on high. Add corned beef,two packets of onion soup and one can of mixed vegetables. Continue cooking on high until corned beef is tender. Switch to warm and eat all day long. That is if you can leave it alone that long.
If you don't have corned beef you can use ghetto boy. You just have to cook an extra hour to kill the HIV.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14670 Mar 26, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
My fiance told me you got hit by a bus. Extensive head trauma.
I felt it explained why you tell insanely wild unverifiable stories.
Your fiancÚ is partly right and certainly more intelligent and better looking than you are. I got hit by a drunk driver when I was 17, suffering head injuries BUT I GRADUATED ON SCHEDULE, EVEN AFTER MISSING 4 MONTHS OF SCHOOL AND I RECEIVED A SCHOLARSHIP TO COLLEGE.
Is it INSANELY WILD THAT GARY`S OWN SISTER WHO LIVES IN MN. ALSO NAMED GARY AS THE OCCK??? HOW IS THAT WHEN HER AND I NEVER MET AND WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES???
If I`m not friends with the killers then how did I know that there were three pubic hairs left in Deanna Seiffert`s underpants before police made that public knowledge??? Even Helen Dagner posted on this forum that I posted on here about the killers leaving three pubic hairs in the girls underpants before Helen`s cop relatives told her.
Les, YOU would be better off keeping your mouth shut and having people THINK that YOU are an IDIOT instead of talking shit and REMOVING ALL DOUBT!!!
Les

Warren, MI

#14671 Mar 26, 2013
Dan, I appreciate you coming out to play. I can't keep entertaining the flocks all by myself.
Helen evidently took the guys advice and decided to STFU. Dan you don't even know what the polygraph questions are. How can you be so sure a polygraph won't be effective in resolving this matter? All the talk shows treat the results as gospel. LE says they are fail safe. I have a horrible imagination. I could not make up a story if you put a gun to my head. I can only say what I see, hear, smell and feel. And thanks for acknowledging my fiance. She is a fine woman. It is just kinda weird that of the thousands of women that could have took up with JR DuVall in those Northern Michigan boonies it turned out to be an extremely intimate friend of mine since 1973.
Strange how God put me in all those places and times to be associated to such high profile murders. Public knowledge my friend. A detective that finished last in his class can verify 90% of my claims. Anyone of you could do it but you are all so scared that I am telling the truth that you would all rather see me dead than have me take this upcoming polygraph. My polygraph will trash 95% of the posts ever made on this site. Many will say what a waste of energy. But I say not really. All the people that have trashed me will just high light how much BS a person has to go through to come forward. I always felt that a couple of weeks after I first reported the name of the killer that the case would be solved. I never dreamed what would happen.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14672 Mar 26, 2013
Les wrote:
Dan, I appreciate you coming out to play. I can't keep entertaining the flocks all by myself.
Helen evidently took the guys advice and decided to STFU. Dan you don't even know what the polygraph questions are. How can you be so sure a polygraph won't be effective in resolving this matter? All the talk shows treat the results as gospel. LE says they are fail safe. I have a horrible imagination. I could not make up a story if you put a gun to my head. I can only say what I see, hear, smell and feel. And thanks for acknowledging my fiance. She is a fine woman. It is just kinda weird that of the thousands of women that could have took up with JR DuVall in those Northern Michigan boonies it turned out to be an extremely intimate friend of mine since 1973.
Strange how God put me in all those places and times to be associated to such high profile murders. Public knowledge my friend. A detective that finished last in his class can verify 90% of my claims. Anyone of you could do it but you are all so scared that I am telling the truth that you would all rather see me dead than have me take this upcoming polygraph. My polygraph will trash 95% of the posts ever made on this site. Many will say what a waste of energy. But I say not really. All the people that have trashed me will just high light how much BS a person has to go through to come forward. I always felt that a couple of weeks after I first reported the name of the killer that the case would be solved. I never dreamed what would happen.
The POINT is that you will pass a polygraph because you BELIEVE that what you`re saying is true. DOESN`T MAKE IT SO. For instance, you believe that the blue gremlin was linked to the murder, but the FACT IS that Tim`s brother saw the blue gremlin still parked there later that night. Couldn`t have belonged to the killer, UNLESS THE CAR WOULDN`T START, SO HE CALLED A CAB TO PICK UP HIM AND TIM.
You claim to have seen some photos that were burned. IF WHAT YOU`RE SAYING IS TRUE, AND YOU DO LIE A LOT, could be that your brother in law was involved but wasn`t the abductor or the killer.
WAS YOUR BROTHER IN LAW GAY??? THE BOYS WERE MOLESTED BUT NOT THE GIRLS.
Then there`s the FACT that all 4 of the kids and Jane Allen were all abducted on a WED or SUNDAY, which were my suspects two days off and you can`t explain why all 4 of the kids were either abducted or dumped one day away from a major holiday. My suspect thinks that he`s the 2nd ZODIAC KILLER. Molesting the girls didn`t fit him since he`s gay.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14673 Mar 26, 2013
Why were the kids all kept for 4-19 days? because my suspect was repeating what he`d done with his first victim Donna Serra.
Why were the victims all in the age range of about 10-12? because Gary`s dad died when Gary was 12.
Why were the victims redressed? because Gary saw his dad redressed in a suit in the coffin.
Why were the victims cleaned and nails manicured?
because Gary saw his dad in the coffin with clean hands, freshly manicured.
Why were the victims left in public places, even with hands on top of each other? Gary`s dad was viewed publicly in the coffin with his hands like that.
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

#14674 Mar 26, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
Why were the kids all kept for 4-19 days? because my suspect was repeating what he`d done with his first victim Donna Serra.
Why were the victims all in the age range of about 10-12? because Gary`s dad died when Gary was 12.
Why were the victims redressed? because Gary saw his dad redressed in a suit in the coffin.
Why were the victims cleaned and nails manicured?
because Gary saw his dad in the coffin with clean hands, freshly manicured.
Why were the victims left in public places, even with hands on top of each other? Gary`s dad was viewed publicly in the coffin with his hands like that.
Punky also attended his father's funeral which could explain some of his behavior in the same way you have explained. That's all speculation not proof. Punky explained to me why he was stranded at the cabin for the same extended period that a victim was missing and also told me a story that explains why his trailer hitch was bent. That is also speculation not proof. Why was there focus on manicures? It is a fact that Punky was a manicure freak. It is only speculation that that is the reason the children were manicured. Punky hinged on everything his father said. Punky's father was a manicure freak. However some of the information I possess is speculative, I could pass a polygraph that these tidbits are true. However, the main information I have would only be speculative to a person using far stretches of the imagination.
What I saw left little to the imagination. I will pass the polygraph and I assume once I do they will give me as my polys as it takes to put the whole story together. Or at some point they will simply listen to my story once they determine that I don't lie.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14675 Mar 26, 2013
Les the Master of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Punky also attended his father's funeral which could explain some of his behavior in the same way you have explained. That's all speculation not proof. Punky explained to me why he was stranded at the cabin for the same extended period that a victim was missing and also told me a story that explains why his trailer hitch was bent. That is also speculation not proof. Why was there focus on manicures? It is a fact that Punky was a manicure freak. It is only speculation that that is the reason the children were manicured. Punky hinged on everything his father said. Punky's father was a manicure freak. However some of the information I possess is speculative, I could pass a polygraph that these tidbits are true. However, the main information I have would only be speculative to a person using far stretches of the imagination.
What I saw left little to the imagination. I will pass the polygraph and I assume once I do they will give me as my polys as it takes to put the whole story together. Or at some point they will simply listen to my story once they determine that I don't lie.
Les, you believe your own lies. First you say that Punky shot himself and then you claim to have shot him. Then you say that some kid beat up your kid, that you had a talk with the parent who did nothing, so you insinuate that you drowned the kid in his own pool. In fact, I believed you when you said that. Then you talk about having seen Kim King sometime before she disappeared and that you gave her change and you seem to like jerking her parents along that you killed Kim and they believe that you did and they hate your guts. Then you say that you burned the cabin and that the photos that you saw were destroyed. a CABIN FAR OUT WHERE THE KIDS WERE KEPT MATCHES WHAT GARY SAID AND IT BURNING DOES ALSO, but I don`t believe that Punky was the abductor or the killer. As for you, YOU`RE LOW LIFE TRASH.
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

#14676 Mar 26, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text> YOU`RE LOW LIFE TRASH.
I really believe that will be many people's reaction after my polygraph results are aired on television. I don't expect a heroe's welcome.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14677 Mar 26, 2013
Les the Master of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
I really believe that will be many people's reaction after my polygraph results are aired on television. I don't expect a heroe's welcome.
Correction - That is what many people think now before this makes news. And with your many forecasts of it through the years, it makes you more of an ass!

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14678 Mar 26, 2013
Les the Master of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Punky also attended his father's funeral which could explain some of his behavior in the same way you have explained. That's all speculation not proof. Punky explained to me why he was stranded at the cabin for the same extended period that a victim was missing and also told me a story that explains why his trailer hitch was bent. That is also speculation not proof. Why was there focus on manicures? It is a fact that Punky was a manicure freak. It is only speculation that that is the reason the children were manicured. Punky hinged on everything his father said. Punky's father was a manicure freak. However some of the information I possess is speculative, I could pass a polygraph that these tidbits are true. However, the main information I have would only be speculative to a person using far stretches of the imagination.
What I saw left little to the imagination. I will pass the polygraph and I assume once I do they will give me as my polys as it takes to put the whole story together. Or at some point they will simply listen to my story once they determine that I don't lie.
I don`t believe that a trailer hitch was ever bent. That makes little to no sense that someone could see that driving past and if it was really bent the cap wouldn`t go over the ball. What happened was that Gary borrowed my blue Pontiac tempest and put a flasher on the top to attract attention and make it look like a police car, but that car didn`t have a tow ball, so Gary put a chain on tow bar and it was only secured on the right side with a hook, but not on the left making it appear as if the tow bar was bent. Your Punky said he bent his balls and tow bar story stinks like your trailer!!!

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14679 Mar 26, 2013
Les the Master of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Punky also attended his father's funeral which could explain some of his behavior in the same way you have explained. That's all speculation not proof. Punky explained to me why he was stranded at the cabin for the same extended period that a victim was missing and also told me a story that explains why his trailer hitch was bent. That is also speculation not proof. Why was there focus on manicures? It is a fact that Punky was a manicure freak. It is only speculation that that is the reason the children were manicured. Punky hinged on everything his father said. Punky's father was a manicure freak. However some of the information I possess is speculative, I could pass a polygraph that these tidbits are true. However, the main information I have would only be speculative to a person using far stretches of the imagination.
What I saw left little to the imagination. I will pass the polygraph and I assume once I do they will give me as my polys as it takes to put the whole story together. Or at some point they will simply listen to my story once they determine that I don't lie.
So now you want to steal my Gary saw his dad in the casket story and replace it with Punky saw his dad in the casket. You already stole my Jimmy Hoffa story. Now get out a road atlas and look at Puerto Rico on there. I dare you. Gary said he killed them in three cities in a row. First three missing there are in Adjuntas, second Santa Isabel and third in Moca. Draw a line a 3/3 in a row straight as an arrow, then the others make two more straight lines completed by Ceiba. Obviously Gary knew this because he`s the killer. There are no maps showing where the kids went missing. He had to be the killer to tell me this for me to make the map or otherwise he would have never known that. Now Helen`s story makes sense in that John lived by Busch and I know that Gary went to Filthy McNasty`s as did John Hastings and Gary talked about having killed two with 22`s. That would seem to fit Pervinkler and Busch. Green being in jail fits what Gary said about doing the last one by himself. Les`s story fits what Gary said about the cabin where he kept the kids being far away and about the cabin burning but that he never burned it, but Les`s brother in law and the priest being involved make absolutely no sense because of the victims being abducted or dumped one day before or after Holidays. PEDOPHILES DON`T DO THAT. SERIAL KILLERS DO. NOW GO STEAL MY GARY KILLED IN THREE CITIES IN A ROW STORY. YOU CAN LOOK AT THE MAP AND SEE WHAT I`M SAYING PLAIN AS DAY!!!
Les the Story Stealer

Warren, MI

#14680 Mar 27, 2013
OK Dan I confess. I stole my whole story from you.
I was just jealous you had such a good story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do intruder theorists accept the ransom note at... 22 min Just Wondering 170
A staged crime scene leaves only two real possi... 2 hr Sig Turner 99
Suspect #4-Fleet White did it or he was involved (Oct '06) 7 hr rainbow 1,811
For the BDI's 15 hr moonjack 31
How far is the phone from stairs? 22 hr Just Wondering 22
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... Thu robert 64
Ramsey vs Duggar Thu rainbow 34
More from around the web