Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Ok, this is probably not PC but I'm just going to put this out there. I am inquiring in relation to the question of cover-up only, and am not implying thus person is a killer, okay? What the heck is known about Robertson, the Lieutenant? His background, such as where grew up, where he lived back then, his parents and other relatives, education, etc....please. I'm working on something and it may be important.
Gorilla Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

STC wrote:
<quoted text> Leslie
Now what you have to go and call me Leslie for?

In the past few hours I have been called a moron, an idiot, a scum bag, a who-re and a mental case.

Your going to turn me into a kind softie gorilla. Grrrrr SNARL.
Insane Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Les, I never just try anything-I always succeed. So that should tell you I have never tried before- How ever I think it is time.If you had a job,you could get all these stupid Occk Ideas out of your head-you have had way to much time on your hands for too many years...
So let me see if I have this right. You claim that I am insane but you are going to report me to the government for not being insane.

Since: Aug 12

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ursula - check your messages.
Les the Killer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

There has been another incident. Three more ghetto boys can go on Detroit's homicide statistics.
It's as easy as killing deer.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Les the Killer wrote:
There has been another incident. Three more ghetto boys can go on Detroit's homicide statistics.
It's as easy as killing deer.
Les did you ever have sex with punky ?
how about a menage e trois with bush and green ?
did theodore lamborgine force you into the role of " catcher " ?
did you play tina turner to bobby moores ike ?
did you play take a switch to jon mckinny when he was being a flamboyant brat ?
francie shelden pay you for your services , oh just dress up as a lad will ya les ?
did starchilde have stars in his eyes the day he met you ?
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Les did you ever dress as a tawdry teen strumpet and play jacks in the basement of bobby moores bike shop n?
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Leslie Martin the man the put the stars in starchilds eyes .
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Les when I see the photos of Gunnels , he looks like a contemporary of yours . Looks like you 2 would get on famously . You should find his number and hang out with him . Just you gunnels , a case of Natural Light and you can get all the dirt from him .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

CasObs wrote:
Ursula - check your messages.
Got it, thanks; and back at ya.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Les Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
My IQ is 136. Helen probably can't break 100 but I think your IQ being difficult to guess is definitely higher than Helen's but lower than mine. Since you brain is damaged I can't know how much it effects your IQ. Your brain damage would probably disqualify you from taking a polygraph. I only know that based on LE statements nothing you have ever claimed regarding crimes can be verified.
I forgot more than you ever knew. What brain damage? Brain damage. You must be talking about subjecting myself to your nonsense posts.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I forgot more than you ever knew. What brain damage? Brain damage. You must be talking about subjecting myself to your nonsense posts.
My fiance told me you got hit by a bus. Extensive head trauma.
I felt it explained why you tell insanely wild unverifiable stories.
Mystery Chef

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Cut up one half of a head of cabbage.
Place in slow cooker. Fill with water.
Cook two hours on high. Add corned beef,two packets of onion soup and one can of mixed vegetables. Continue cooking on high until corned beef is tender. Switch to warm and eat all day long. That is if you can leave it alone that long.
If you don't have corned beef you can use ghetto boy. You just have to cook an extra hour to kill the HIV.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Les wrote:
<quoted text>
My fiance told me you got hit by a bus. Extensive head trauma.
I felt it explained why you tell insanely wild unverifiable stories.
Your fiancÚ is partly right and certainly more intelligent and better looking than you are. I got hit by a drunk driver when I was 17, suffering head injuries BUT I GRADUATED ON SCHEDULE, EVEN AFTER MISSING 4 MONTHS OF SCHOOL AND I RECEIVED A SCHOLARSHIP TO COLLEGE.
Is it INSANELY WILD THAT GARY`S OWN SISTER WHO LIVES IN MN. ALSO NAMED GARY AS THE OCCK??? HOW IS THAT WHEN HER AND I NEVER MET AND WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES???
If I`m not friends with the killers then how did I know that there were three pubic hairs left in Deanna Seiffert`s underpants before police made that public knowledge??? Even Helen Dagner posted on this forum that I posted on here about the killers leaving three pubic hairs in the girls underpants before Helen`s cop relatives told her.
Les, YOU would be better off keeping your mouth shut and having people THINK that YOU are an IDIOT instead of talking shit and REMOVING ALL DOUBT!!!
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Dan, I appreciate you coming out to play. I can't keep entertaining the flocks all by myself.
Helen evidently took the guys advice and decided to STFU. Dan you don't even know what the polygraph questions are. How can you be so sure a polygraph won't be effective in resolving this matter? All the talk shows treat the results as gospel. LE says they are fail safe. I have a horrible imagination. I could not make up a story if you put a gun to my head. I can only say what I see, hear, smell and feel. And thanks for acknowledging my fiance. She is a fine woman. It is just kinda weird that of the thousands of women that could have took up with JR DuVall in those Northern Michigan boonies it turned out to be an extremely intimate friend of mine since 1973.
Strange how God put me in all those places and times to be associated to such high profile murders. Public knowledge my friend. A detective that finished last in his class can verify 90% of my claims. Anyone of you could do it but you are all so scared that I am telling the truth that you would all rather see me dead than have me take this upcoming polygraph. My polygraph will trash 95% of the posts ever made on this site. Many will say what a waste of energy. But I say not really. All the people that have trashed me will just high light how much BS a person has to go through to come forward. I always felt that a couple of weeks after I first reported the name of the killer that the case would be solved. I never dreamed what would happen.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Les wrote:
Dan, I appreciate you coming out to play. I can't keep entertaining the flocks all by myself.
Helen evidently took the guys advice and decided to STFU. Dan you don't even know what the polygraph questions are. How can you be so sure a polygraph won't be effective in resolving this matter? All the talk shows treat the results as gospel. LE says they are fail safe. I have a horrible imagination. I could not make up a story if you put a gun to my head. I can only say what I see, hear, smell and feel. And thanks for acknowledging my fiance. She is a fine woman. It is just kinda weird that of the thousands of women that could have took up with JR DuVall in those Northern Michigan boonies it turned out to be an extremely intimate friend of mine since 1973.
Strange how God put me in all those places and times to be associated to such high profile murders. Public knowledge my friend. A detective that finished last in his class can verify 90% of my claims. Anyone of you could do it but you are all so scared that I am telling the truth that you would all rather see me dead than have me take this upcoming polygraph. My polygraph will trash 95% of the posts ever made on this site. Many will say what a waste of energy. But I say not really. All the people that have trashed me will just high light how much BS a person has to go through to come forward. I always felt that a couple of weeks after I first reported the name of the killer that the case would be solved. I never dreamed what would happen.
The POINT is that you will pass a polygraph because you BELIEVE that what you`re saying is true. DOESN`T MAKE IT SO. For instance, you believe that the blue gremlin was linked to the murder, but the FACT IS that Tim`s brother saw the blue gremlin still parked there later that night. Couldn`t have belonged to the killer, UNLESS THE CAR WOULDN`T START, SO HE CALLED A CAB TO PICK UP HIM AND TIM.
You claim to have seen some photos that were burned. IF WHAT YOU`RE SAYING IS TRUE, AND YOU DO LIE A LOT, could be that your brother in law was involved but wasn`t the abductor or the killer.
WAS YOUR BROTHER IN LAW GAY??? THE BOYS WERE MOLESTED BUT NOT THE GIRLS.
Then there`s the FACT that all 4 of the kids and Jane Allen were all abducted on a WED or SUNDAY, which were my suspects two days off and you can`t explain why all 4 of the kids were either abducted or dumped one day away from a major holiday. My suspect thinks that he`s the 2nd ZODIAC KILLER. Molesting the girls didn`t fit him since he`s gay.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Why were the kids all kept for 4-19 days? because my suspect was repeating what he`d done with his first victim Donna Serra.
Why were the victims all in the age range of about 10-12? because Gary`s dad died when Gary was 12.
Why were the victims redressed? because Gary saw his dad redressed in a suit in the coffin.
Why were the victims cleaned and nails manicured?
because Gary saw his dad in the coffin with clean hands, freshly manicured.
Why were the victims left in public places, even with hands on top of each other? Gary`s dad was viewed publicly in the coffin with his hands like that.
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
Why were the kids all kept for 4-19 days? because my suspect was repeating what he`d done with his first victim Donna Serra.
Why were the victims all in the age range of about 10-12? because Gary`s dad died when Gary was 12.
Why were the victims redressed? because Gary saw his dad redressed in a suit in the coffin.
Why were the victims cleaned and nails manicured?
because Gary saw his dad in the coffin with clean hands, freshly manicured.
Why were the victims left in public places, even with hands on top of each other? Gary`s dad was viewed publicly in the coffin with his hands like that.
Punky also attended his father's funeral which could explain some of his behavior in the same way you have explained. That's all speculation not proof. Punky explained to me why he was stranded at the cabin for the same extended period that a victim was missing and also told me a story that explains why his trailer hitch was bent. That is also speculation not proof. Why was there focus on manicures? It is a fact that Punky was a manicure freak. It is only speculation that that is the reason the children were manicured. Punky hinged on everything his father said. Punky's father was a manicure freak. However some of the information I possess is speculative, I could pass a polygraph that these tidbits are true. However, the main information I have would only be speculative to a person using far stretches of the imagination.
What I saw left little to the imagination. I will pass the polygraph and I assume once I do they will give me as my polys as it takes to put the whole story together. Or at some point they will simply listen to my story once they determine that I don't lie.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Les the Master of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Punky also attended his father's funeral which could explain some of his behavior in the same way you have explained. That's all speculation not proof. Punky explained to me why he was stranded at the cabin for the same extended period that a victim was missing and also told me a story that explains why his trailer hitch was bent. That is also speculation not proof. Why was there focus on manicures? It is a fact that Punky was a manicure freak. It is only speculation that that is the reason the children were manicured. Punky hinged on everything his father said. Punky's father was a manicure freak. However some of the information I possess is speculative, I could pass a polygraph that these tidbits are true. However, the main information I have would only be speculative to a person using far stretches of the imagination.
What I saw left little to the imagination. I will pass the polygraph and I assume once I do they will give me as my polys as it takes to put the whole story together. Or at some point they will simply listen to my story once they determine that I don't lie.
Les, you believe your own lies. First you say that Punky shot himself and then you claim to have shot him. Then you say that some kid beat up your kid, that you had a talk with the parent who did nothing, so you insinuate that you drowned the kid in his own pool. In fact, I believed you when you said that. Then you talk about having seen Kim King sometime before she disappeared and that you gave her change and you seem to like jerking her parents along that you killed Kim and they believe that you did and they hate your guts. Then you say that you burned the cabin and that the photos that you saw were destroyed. a CABIN FAR OUT WHERE THE KIDS WERE KEPT MATCHES WHAT GARY SAID AND IT BURNING DOES ALSO, but I don`t believe that Punky was the abductor or the killer. As for you, YOU`RE LOW LIFE TRASH.
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text> YOU`RE LOW LIFE TRASH.
I really believe that will be many people's reaction after my polygraph results are aired on television. I don't expect a heroe's welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 1 hr Undrtheradar 14
Note-odd detail? 1 hr Undrtheradar 221
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 17 hr Biz 69
Snow Prints? 17 hr Biz 34
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Mon candy 26
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Mon OneWhoCares 7,453
Before I Die Mon Biz 5
•••
•••