Les

Warren, MI

#14631 Mar 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Les,but I didn't go the SSD route-I worked all of my life....You don't mind if I copy those posts of yours and send them in to SS-and ask why a guy that can be on the internet 24-7 -can't get a paying job -do you?
Would this be your seventh or eighth try to get me disqualified you dumb c*nt?
Les the Determined

Warren, MI

#14634 Mar 23, 2013
On one hand you threaten my well being with morsels of information. On the other hand you want me to tell you everything up my sleeve. You are evil. You are a convicted felon. You drove your husband off the cliff. You have blackmailed anyone you can get something on. Guess what b*tch? Your getting your whole charade shoved up your azz.
Only one of can be right.

Enjoy.
Truth Teller

Whistler, Canada

#14636 Mar 23, 2013
Helen, why don't you just shut up? You still don't understand that this guy is an attention who-re. so every time you engage him he wins and you lose.
Truth is you are an attention who-re too. I get sick and tired of the two of you posting one here with nothing to say but insults. I just come on here from time to time to see if there is any relevant new information. I am sure there are a lot of people just like myself.
So why don't both of you AW's go away.
Les the Beast Within

Warren, MI

#14639 Mar 23, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
then you have the nerve to question Dan's mental ability's- and you down Lilly-you down the families -yes Les I have a file on you-and for good reason--why don't you tell them what your mental evaluation came out to be -Then see if you can work up a following...
What your really saying is come on Dan, come Lilly, come on families Help me destroy the gorilla.
Les the Beast Within

Warren, MI

#14640 Mar 23, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
You still don't understand that this guy is an attention who-re. so every time you engage him he wins and you lose.
Call it what you want but I am going for the gusto. I want to make a sensational splash on national TV. I want the world to know what I know. Anyone that tries to stop me is depriving the families of the last possible piece of closure. They are as horrible of a human being as Helen. No Helen is worse. She's trying to run a scam on the families. Argue all you want but polygraphs expose the truth.
Your whiney azzes can't stop this runaway train.
Les the Who re

Warren, MI

#14641 Mar 24, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
You still don't understand that this guy is an attention who-re.
I am a regular who-re too. But I am cheap and I give senior citizen discounts. Business is a little slow right now but I expect it to pick up after Easter.
Rodeo Joe

Warren, MI

#14642 Mar 24, 2013
Pull his thing and LES will wink at you, Hes your puppet
Hell do funny things if you want him too, Hes your puppet
Mmmm. Hes yours to have and to hold Helen, you've got full control of your puppet. Pull that little thing and hell kiss your lips, hes your puppet
Rub your fingers and hell turn you some flips, hes your puppet
Mm, your every wish is his command
All you got to do is stroke with your little hand
Hes your puppet, Hes your puppet Hes just a toy, just a funny boy
That makes you laugh when you're blue
He'll be wonderful, do just what hes told
He'll do anything for you. Hes your puppet, Hes your puppet.
Just pull his ding a ling and hell do anything. Hell sing you a song, Hes your puppet
Make him do right or make him do wrong, hes your puppet.
Mm, make him feel good and hell do anything.
Hes just a puppet and you hold his thing, hes your puppet. Your walking, talking, kissing, loving puppet hes hanging on a string,
Hell do anything, love you 'n' kiss ya at the flick of your wrist.
Hes your puppet.
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

#14643 Mar 24, 2013
Remember the day Kathy Coomer admitted knowing me?
Well I am going to have a hundred times more fun with what is coming up. Les don't lie about anything! PS Kathy I wish I would have met you in a better time. I would have never let you get away. You are gourgeous woman.
Les the Sheet Magnet

Warren, MI

#14644 Mar 24, 2013
For $100 I will let anyone read the whole message.
JR DuVall and Eileen have two daughters. Guess which one I am engaged to.

WHERE ARE YOU?
I LOVE YOU BUNCHES!
LOVE ALWAYS YOUR FIANCE, XXXXX
Les the God of Hell Fire

Warren, MI

#14645 Mar 24, 2013
Helen I recommend marinara sauce for all of those LOLs that you will be eating but perhaps you would perfer to shove them somewhere else.
I pray for you Helen that you spent eterity with the maggots and there is no hell.
Truth Teller

Whistler, Canada

#14646 Mar 24, 2013
Helen, I post under this name because it is not relevant what my real name is. I can tell you this though, If I had a web site of my own I would not be using a 30 year old photo of myself on there. Get my drift?

I've seen your web site. It is about as useful as a Dr. Seuss book. With the exception that the Dr. Seuss book is easier to follow.

You do post on here all the time. Not like this idiot Les, but just the same don't be delusional. I noticed that you skipped over my main point, that you need to stop giving this moron attention.

I am sure you will respond with another childish rant, but keep this in mind. I could easily make a fool out of you, but I am much too late.

Now go back to your site and update that 30 year old photo.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14647 Mar 24, 2013
Les is wrong.
Helen is wrong.
Dan is wrong .
Tim's family is partially right.
Lets call the following account fiction .
Allegedly.......The killings stopped after Chris Bush was ushered off to Europe with a new identification as was common and easy to accomplish in the days before the internet and even possible now albeit more difficult . French foreign legion did it all the time and still does today , but less frequently . it was necessary coz the fat boy was just not gonna quit . The laws were lax on the continent in those days and he could indulge without repercussions , and so no need to murk anyone else . No harm no foul they concluded . His dad was big time and had his own demons. Apples don't fall far from trees. It snowballed and snowballed and too much was covered up to ever go back . Even now its to tangled a web , a well protected web . The suicide scene was theater .

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14648 Mar 24, 2013
Les the Beast Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Call it what you want but I am going for the gusto. I want to make a sensational splash on national TV. I want the world to know what I know. Anyone that tries to stop me is depriving the families of the last possible piece of closure. They are as horrible of a human being as Helen. No Helen is worse. She's trying to run a scam on the families. Argue all you want but polygraphs expose the truth.
Your whiney azzes can't stop this runaway train.
Les says I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW.-- SORRY LES, THERE`S NO KNOWN WAY TO REDUCE EVERYONE`S I.Q. TO WHAT YOURS IS. That would be called HAVING LES INTELLIGENCE!!!
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#14649 Mar 24, 2013
Jessica Cooper publicly squashed Busch as a suspect and squashed some major aspects of my claims. Ray Anger squashed John as a suspect. I was told by a MSP commander that Dan is a nut job. That he personally investigated Dan's claims. He has met Dan. I have that in writing. I am the only one claiming to be an eye witness. LE claims that today's polygraphs are fail safe. That detect brain waves more than body signals. They have proved thats lies come from a different part of the brain than signals when the person is honest. If you had been through what I have been through you may think extreme behavior is needed to get through to these knuckleheads. As long as this media source does not chicken out the public will learn some dramatic information. The media source and myself both agree we would rather have LE step up to the plate than to publicly embarrass them. That could be playing a part in the slowness of this process.
LE knows who killed these children.
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#14650 Mar 24, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Les says I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW WHAT I KNOW.-- SORRY LES, THERE`S NO KNOWN WAY TO REDUCE EVERYONE`S I.Q. TO WHAT YOURS IS. That would be called HAVING LES INTELLIGENCE!!!
My IQ is 136. Helen probably can't break 100 but I think your IQ being difficult to guess is definitely higher than Helen's but lower than mine. Since you brain is damaged I can't know how much it effects your IQ. Your brain damage would probably disqualify you from taking a polygraph. I only know that based on LE statements nothing you have ever claimed regarding crimes can be verified.
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#14651 Mar 24, 2013
STC wrote:
Allegedly.......The killings stopped after Chris Bush was ushered off to Europe with a new identification as was common and easy to accomplish in the days before the internet and even possible now albeit more difficult . French foreign legion did it all the time and still does today , but less frequently . it was necessary coz the fat boy was just not gonna quit . The laws were lax on the continent in those days and he could indulge without repercussions , and so no need to murk anyone else . No harm no foul they concluded . His dad was big time and had his own demons. Apples don't fall far from trees. It snowballed and snowballed and too much was covered up to ever go back . Even now its to tangled a web , a well protected web . The suicide scene was theater .
Damn your good. You got six people to agree that Chris Busch is alive and his fake murder was covered up as a fake suicide. That's the biggest open ended pipe extention I have seen on here yet. That tops John's fake passport. Good entertainment. Now let's get back on topic. ME.
STC

Birmingham, MI

#14652 Mar 24, 2013
Les Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn your good. You got six people to agree that Chris Busch is alive and his fake murder was covered up as a fake suicide. That's the biggest open ended pipe extention I have seen on here yet. That tops John's fake passport. Good entertainment. Now let's get back on topic. ME.
Leslie thats because the story is provocative and compelling , it gets the people going . Think bout it for jus a sec . From the perspective of the gov they stopped the killing. They did their job . They weren't going to embarrass one of the barons of the metro area . They weren't going to take down GM with a major scandal . Nevertheless they took care of it in a manner of speaking . The killings stopped . They avoided embarrassment . They stifled opposition . VIctory on all fronts . Chris was expelled , provided a new identity , declared persona non grata and left to his own devices in Europe , where the laws were lax and his compulsions did not necessitate murder . That the fat boy was involved is only half the story . He's been living it up on the continent for decades now .

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14653 Mar 24, 2013
You seem to know a lot about Busch. Do you know whether his father was a member of the Birmingham High Twelve?
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Leslie thats because the story is provocative and compelling , it gets the people going . Think bout it for jus a sec . From the perspective of the gov they stopped the killing. They did their job . They weren't going to embarrass one of the barons of the metro area . They weren't going to take down GM with a major scandal . Nevertheless they took care of it in a manner of speaking . The killings stopped . They avoided embarrassment . They stifled opposition . VIctory on all fronts . Chris was expelled , provided a new identity , declared persona non grata and left to his own devices in Europe , where the laws were lax and his compulsions did not necessitate murder . That the fat boy was involved is only half the story . He's been living it up on the continent for decades now .

Location hidden

#14654 Mar 24, 2013
What's kind of interesting is they had Chris' funeral and everything all at the funeral home. When the parents died, they did the funeral home, church, cemetery thing.

Location hidden

#14655 Mar 24, 2013
Ok, this is probably not PC but I'm just going to put this out there. I am inquiring in relation to the question of cover-up only, and am not implying thus person is a killer, okay? What the heck is known about Robertson, the Lieutenant? His background, such as where grew up, where he lived back then, his parents and other relatives, education, etc....please. I'm working on something and it may be important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 1 hr robert 3
Fleet White depo article (Mar '07) 6 hr candy 358
"Note-Free Case Discussion" 6 hr Legal__Eagle 98
Timeline of Ramsey case unsourced DNA (Jun '12) 7 hr candy 7
Clay Evans leaves the Camera (Mar '07) 7 hr candy 14
Fox News: DNA not "caucasian" (Dec '06) 7 hr candy 176
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 8 hr Legal__Eagle 41
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 11 hr Justice1313 1,620
More from around the web