Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
With all of your hype on here you must have something more planned than that. Will CCN be covering your polygraph live? Maybe the CNN staff will be interviewing KDOGG? Still talking by MAY 15?
All I can say is my naysayers will have to add more uncapped pipes to explain away what is happening. Let's see. Polygraphs are meaningless. I believe my lies. I am insane. I paid the polygrapher off.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Les the Master of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is my naysayers will have to add more uncapped pipes to explain away what is happening. Let's see. Polygraphs are meaningless. I believe my lies. I am insane. I paid the polygrapher off.
YOU BELIEVE YOUR LIES wins by a wide margin!!!
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>YOU BELIEVE YOUR LIES wins by a wide margin!!!
Even though your an idiot your comments are sometimes thought provoking which is better than I can say for most of the other idiots on this site.

90% of my claims can be verified without a polygraph. Others can pass a polygraph and verify much of my claims. I think the photographic evidence I found in the drop ceiling will be the most damning. No matter how you cut the mustard this is going to be very damn interesting. I will pass with flying colors. You can all debate on why the polygrapher thinks I am telling the truth.
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Is this what you might call putting my money where my mouth is?
Les the Beast of Burden

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Paul Hughes has given Oakland County 100 million reasons to not solve this case. He has the right idea but he is following the wrong yellow brick road.
General Patton Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

It's been hell Helen, but my magnificent beeyatch, I read your book! This war is almost over.
General Patton Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Let the bombs fly you imbeciles.
I tried to do this the diplomatic way.
The fat boy is singing like a canary.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Les the Master of Honesty wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though your an idiot your comments are sometimes thought provoking which is better than I can say for most of the other idiots on this site.
90% of my claims can be verified without a polygraph. Others can pass a polygraph and verify much of my claims. I think the photographic evidence I found in the drop ceiling will be the most damning. No matter how you cut the mustard this is going to be very damn interesting. I will pass with flying colors. You can all debate on why the polygrapher thinks I am telling the truth.
You`ve got to be kidding. In WEBSTER`s dictionary when you look up IDIOT it says a guy named LES who claims that his brother in law was the Oakland County Child Killer but that HE LES killed him. idiot, A GUY NAMED LES WHO WAS FOLLOWED BY THE KILLERS AFTER THEY KILLED HOFFA. LMFAO

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

lES PASSING A LIE DETECTOR TEST DOESN`T MAKE lES`S BROTHER IN LAW THE OCCK. I can pass a lie detector test that Gary s the OCCK.
Les the Beast of Burden

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
lES PASSING A LIE DETECTOR TEST DOESN`T MAKE lES`S BROTHER IN LAW THE OCCK. I can pass a lie detector test that Gary s the OCCK.
I can arrange it. Yes Gary is the OCCK.
Les the Beast of Burden

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
Today is the 36th Anniversary of Tim Kings body being found in a ditch,he was an 11 yr old boy-this is The Oakland County Child Killer thread
So where you been all day you dumb azz beech?
I have a Christmas present for the Kings. Do you?
Les the Beast of Burden

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>Today is the 36th Anniversary of Tim Kings body being found in a ditch,he was an 11 yr old boy-this is The Oakland County Child Killer thread
So where you been all day you PHONY dumb azz beech?
I have a Christmas present for the Kings. Do you?
Les the Beast of Burden

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Les we are all aware that you are the ANTICHRIST Of This Forum-A Pure Evil Deceiver,However If you would quit telling us how you could pass a poly...and tell us how you would plan to pass a Sanity Test,my ears mite perk up-...I think the King Family would rather get a piece of coal in their Christmas Stocking,then anything you would provide-
Yes I am sure they would rather not know who killed Tim than find out it was not Chris Busch. I also think they love you (of all people a convicted felon) speaking on their behalf. I can take them exactly to the spot that I saw Tim alive.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Les the Beast of Burden wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am sure they would rather not know who killed Tim than find out it was not Chris Busch. I also think they love you (of all people a convicted felon) speaking on their behalf. I can take them exactly to the spot that I saw Tim alive.
Never mind the details. I think your personality and charm was enough to win them over. I'm sure there are many others that can take them to spots where Tim was alive.
Les the Beast of Burden

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind the details. I think your personality and charm was enough to win them over. I'm sure there are many others that can take them to spots where Tim was alive.
but can they pass a polygraph?
Frank Sinatra Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

I really could have kept this whole thing a secret and dropped the bomb on TV but I really enjoy feeling some of you suffer as that day nears.
Very simple. If I flunk the test it won't be news worthy. If I pass it will be a huge story. For some of you, your worst nightmare. In a perfect world the news would be embraced by all.
Make no mistake, I'm doing it my way. You scum buckets deserve this.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Frank Sinatra Les wrote:
Very simple. If I flunk the test it won't be news worthy.
Or you just keep shoveling the shit knowing this case is not going anywhere. Cheap and easy entertainment for you. Nothing has changed for about 5 years now or so on Topix. Why bother even typing? Just paste some of your old shit over again and change a couple words.
Les the God of Hell Fire

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you just keep shoveling the shit knowing this case is not going anywhere. Cheap and easy entertainment for you. Nothing has changed for about 5 years now or so on Topix. Why bother even typing? Just paste some of your old shit over again and change a couple words.
The only way this story won't break is if the media source chickens out and feels that LE needs to finish their job.
Then they will see what I have been dealing with.
Talk Show Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Your such a Damned fool-your passing a poly,will mean nothing to No one ,proof is the only thing accepted in this case-and you don't have any and you never did-your sick Les-you need help-It doesn't matter how many extra days anyone gives you to come up with some-Its been 9 years and you have yet to produce a thing-and no matter how hard you try or how hard you pray-you will lose-because your story is pure fabrication-you got it all out of your OCCK BIBLE-"The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing" and I would doubt that you have ever read anything else about this case-as it doesn't appear that you even know what is going on--You need to get a life-I have not talked to even one person-who thinks your sane-...so it just seems to me-you would be better off taking a sanity test!!
I don't need a poly to prove my claims. That's why LE feels no need to give me one. My whole story adds up. There is physical evidence. Many eye witnesses. Tons of circumstanial evidence. Miracle coincidences. If they dig up the dog they will find a secret buried in a jar.
They just have reason to believe me being correct is a public nightmare. I came forward long before my name ever appeared on the internet and long before Wolf in a Sheep's Clothing was published.
The wrong people were in charge. Now my life has changed and I can stick my neck out just a little further than I did back then.

If my story is pure fabrication the experts have my permission right here and right now to make it public. The families can get at least one little monkey off their back that Les is a liar.

Then Helen you can laugh and dance and let the wind blow through your hair. One way or the other it will happen soon. After the polygraph I plan on doing the talk show circuit and disclosing additional information. All eventually covered by a polygraph of course.
Les the Engineer

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

As far as my mental capacity, a previous employer today took me to lunch at National Coney on Gratiot and 696 and tried to talk me out of retirement. He says his industry needs my brilliant mind. I told him I fought too long and too hard to to get SSD. I told him I am very happy out of the corporate rat race. I told him I am not willing to pay all that alimony to a woman that went all balls out to destroy my life after I informed her that her brother was the OCCK.
He told me the people are so desperate for help that corporate jealousy and back stabbing is no longer tolerated. I replied "and my mother has a penis".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 4 hr JustANNOYED 53
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 6 hr JTF 7,452
Note-odd detail? 7 hr Note 188
Snow Prints? Thu Just Wondering 29
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Jul 21 candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Jul 21 candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Jul 20 Just Wondering 3
•••
•••