The Oakland County Child Killer
JaneSaus

Royal Oak, MI

#14473 Feb 23, 2013
Les the Beast of Burden wrote:
Very good Mary Jane. Call me and I will take you on your next dope run.
Oh, goodie - can we go to Detroit?
JaneSays

Troy, MI

#14474 Feb 23, 2013
So STC -

Who would or should run for the next mayor of Detroit: Dan or Les?
JaneSays

Troy, MI

#14475 Feb 23, 2013
Of course Les would have to move his mobile home there.
Les the Beast of Burden

Warren, MI

#14476 Feb 23, 2013
JaneSays wrote:
Of course Les would have to move his mobile home there.
Even as you pretending to be female you have gay written all over your posts. Kinda reminds of when Rich Little used to do an impersonation of a celebrity doing an impersonation of another celebrity. The original impersonator always shows through.
JaneSays

Royal Oak, MI

#14477 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Even as you pretending to be female you have gay written all over your posts. Kinda reminds of when Rich Little used to do an impersonation of a celebrity doing an impersonation of another celebrity. The original impersonator always shows through.
No, no no....I'm a man trapped in a woman's body.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14478 Feb 23, 2013
JaneSays wrote:
So STC -
Who would or should run for the next mayor of Detroit: Dan or Les?
Les of course .......He has said on many occasions that he is down wit da brothas.......and da soul sistas too !!!!!!!!
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14479 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
More gay bashing from the resident closet case homophobe . We run fastest and hardest when we are running from ourselves .
JaneSays

New York, NY

#14480 Feb 23, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay bashing from the resident closet case homophobe . We run fastest and hardest when we are running from ourselves .
And he's a misogynist. Calling me gay because because he's insecure about himself.

"I'm not dumb but I can't understand how she walks like a woman and talks like a man..."
JaneSays

Royal Oak, MI

#14481 Feb 23, 2013
STC,

We need to do a stakeout of Les' butt. As often as those strange little experiences with cops allegedly happen to him, it shouldn't take long to catch him in a LIE.

He's probably living with a guy!
Les the Analyzer

Warren, MI

#14482 Feb 23, 2013
JaneSays wrote:
STC,
We need to do a stakeout of Les' butt. As often as those strange little experiences with cops allegedly happen to him, it shouldn't take long to catch him in a LIE.
He's probably living with a guy!
And your a ventriloquist. Throwing your voice all over the country.
A homo ventriloquist. See something new every day. Hiding behind a woman's name. Shame on you.
JaneSays

Troy, MI

#14483 Feb 23, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Les of course .......He has said on many occasions that he is down wit da brothas.......and da soul sistas too !!!!!!!!
Ok, so you're 34 and I'm curious about 'STC'. That's not a reference to your favorite motor oil, is it? What's your take on these cases?
JaneSays

Troy, MI

#14484 Feb 23, 2013
Les the Analyzer wrote:
<quoted text>
And your a ventriloquist. Throwing your voice all over the country.
A homo ventriloquist. See something new every day. Hiding behind a woman's name. Shame on you.
Is this Les or Dan?
Rodeo Joe

Warren, MI

#14485 Feb 23, 2013
Damn. Let's get back to guessing what is in Helen's bra. That's way more fun.
JaneSays

Troy, MI

#14486 Feb 23, 2013
Rodeo Joe wrote:
Damn. Let's get back to guessing what is in Helen's bra. That's way more fun.
As if you don't know....
Ole Black Les

Warren, MI

#14487 Feb 24, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
I may have told this story but I took a black couple to pick up their nieces. We stopped at a ghetto party store. The owner asked my woman passenger "who is the white guy sitting in the van"?
She responded "what white guy"? The owner said "that white guy in the van". She responded "he ain't white, he is the blackest man you will ever meet".
Les Loves Children

Warren, MI

#14488 Feb 24, 2013
JaneSays wrote:
That sounds like a dirty old man trying to lure kids away in a van.
Friday night two single mothers asked me to take them and their children roller skating at Skate World at 15 and Dequindre. After the van was loaded I started down the road and I asked the kids if they wanted me to drive like a race car driver or an old man. Naturally they all yelled race car driver. I said “as long as you kids keep making vroom vroom noises”. Once we got there one of the mothers kissed me on the lips and thanked me. Her 8 year old daughter yelled “He’s a keeper Mom. He’s a keeper”. The mother said “I can tell you really love children”. I thought “this would not be the time to tell her I am the top suspect in the Oakland County Child Killer cases”.
After dropping everyone off for the night I headed for home and my drive axle fell off and I coasted to a stop. I just happened to stop right in front of a home of a woman that owed me $30. I asked her if she knew someone that could tow me to a repair shop and I would declare us even. She called her nephew and he showed up with a tow truck and towed me. I called a friend and he picked up a mechanic that worked at the shop.
The mechanic said he would do the repair for $105 including parts.
He said he would have it done by 11 the next morning. My friend handed him $105.
I said “what did you do that for? I have the money”. He responded “when something happens to me I know you would do the same thing”. I said “thanks, I love you”.
Then he gave me a ride home and my van was delivered to my door before 11.
I told God, thank you for letting me get those kids home safe and thank you for surrounding me with great friends and last but not least thank you for breaking my drive shaft instead of my transmission.
Lester the Murderer

Warren, MI

#14489 Feb 24, 2013
While I was out yesterday, a friend called me from my trailer. She said “you have a problem dude”. He said “you have a woman standing in front of your trailer screaming at the top of her lungs “Les is a murderer”.

She yelled “But I don’t call him Les, I call him Lester the Murderer”. She also yelled she was in a Clint Eastwood movie and was demanding to be paid.

I told my friend to just keep the doors locked and I would stay away until after she leaves.

A group of women came out of the trailers and started yelling at her “get out of our trailer park, Les is not a murderer”.

One neighbor lady tried to get physical with the deranged woman but a male neighbor stopped her.

Finally my friend called me and told me the coast was clear. I asked if the police came and she told me no.

So far the deranged woman has not came back but I am wondering how dangerous this woman is.
I showed a picture of Helen to my friend and she told me it was not Helen.
JaneSays

Royal Oak, MI

#14490 Feb 24, 2013
Lester the Murderer wrote:
While I was out yesterday, a friend called me from my trailer. She said “you have a problem dude”. He said “you have a woman standing in front of your trailer screaming at the top of her lungs “Les is a murderer”.
She yelled “But I don’t call him Les, I call him Lester the Murderer”. She also yelled she was in a Clint Eastwood movie and was demanding to be paid.
I told my friend to just keep the doors locked and I would stay away until after she leaves.
A group of women came out of the trailers and started yelling at her “get out of our trailer park, Les is not a murderer”.
One neighbor lady tried to get physical with the deranged woman but a male neighbor stopped her.
Finally my friend called me and told me the coast was clear. I asked if the police came and she told me no.
So far the deranged woman has not came back but I am wondering how dangerous this woman is.
I showed a picture of Helen to my friend and she told me it was not Helen.
That was me in drag.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14491 Feb 26, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
Reading the Honorable Arthur E. Moore's 1965 book, "The New Justice for Children and Families and the Story of Camp Oakland, Inc." Very interesting names in here.
aka Crossroads For Youth?
Interesting names? Do tell...

Since: Jan 13

Hazel Park, MI

#14492 Feb 27, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
Jah a lil update for my topix fiends. I'm back from my lil escapade to Marco Island. Maybe I should have just stayed there as I got myself into big trouble the moment I arrived in this lovely city. Guess I was wrong for thinking my soon to be ex would have a lil compassion and let me get the evidence the task force WAS looking for. Good thing I knew not to fully trust her as all she did was set up a perimeter of Ferndales Finest around this haunted abode. Silly Rabbit almost trixed me into believing she was really allowing me access to garage. Saying "yes Mr. Fickleson you can get the fibers and dna so hopefully their can be some closure but you only have 15 more minutes until I get home and you have to do it before then" pfft. Dishonest chica then immediately files a violation of the PPO even though I didn't go near the 100 foot perimeter of which I've been banned for life.
Onwards and forward to today, since I just had court. Seems my lawyer was ready to settle even though we never went to trial much less put forth any of my evidence of being the victim of 11 plus years of violent abuse. Even worse he rejected my pleas for justice stating "if you come and say to the judge that you're still going ahead with this you'll never be able to see your child again." this was too much for me to handle considering he NEVER in 10 months put any of my evidence or information into the right hands. I guess a woman that beats a man in front of their child is a better parent than one whom runs and hides from a fight in any way shape or form. NOT ANY LONGER. I know what my daughter EXPERIENCES is real and hopefully the truth will come out before April 11th when my newly COURT APPOINTED PUBLIC DEFENDER sends me to another awful demise. Yeah that's right my lawyer quit after 5,000 grand and no action. Guess He feared what's coming down the pipe as justice will be served. Kinda weird I never once spoke on my behalf and everytime my lawyer went and hob nobbed with the judge they played a static over the courtroom so not a peep was heard. Anyhow I saw the fear in his eyes when I said WXYZ was on the case and this wasn't going to end with me in the psych ward. It's a cover up of the grandest scheme and that's no delusion.
jah a lil refresh due to all the zanyness after my important post.
I'm wondering what step I should take next, although I've now realized that posting my thoughts and intentions will surely impede and slow my progress. Anyhow, I've still got a few options left to explore so don't expect me to fall off the righteous path to redemption.
I forgot to mention my soon to be ex and her lawyer were getting advice and counsel from a public defender at our DIVORCE PROCEEDINGS. This is an illegal act as their was/is nothing criminal about my actions, yet somehow the state feels it can break it's own laws to help with this case!!! Like I've always stated this is bigger than even I'd imagined!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ARE YOU KATH...? On 911 Call 18 min Bill 8
Lou Smit email needed (Nov '06) 3 hr Jgenx321 264
Hand Writing Sample Posted on webslueths 5/23 b... 3 hr Tex- 6
It was fruit cocktail in Jonbenet's system (Dec '16) 3 hr Tex- 205
Elevator (Jan '16) 4 hr Tex- 33
Didn't the Ramseys recognize the note pad paper? (Jul '09) 4 hr Logic101 1,006
Checking on JonBenet during the night (Aug '15) 4 hr berrytea333 54
More from around the web