The Oakland County Child Killer
kat822

Monroe, MI

#14424 Feb 13, 2013
STC you are my hero! I thought maybe Helen just hated my opinions, but now I see she hates anyone's opinions that go against hers. And of course she's so insightful into what your worth is according to what work you've done to help solve the case cuz you know no one has done more to help solve this case..cough cough than Helen has.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14425 Feb 13, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan From Detroit ??
STFU Pervert. Keep your mouth offa me you sicko.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14426 Feb 13, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>STFU Pervert. Keep your mouth offa me you sicko.
Hmm Im the pervert ? You admitted that your daughter ended up being a street prostitute .
How did you raise them Dan ??
Girls that are sexually molested by their fathers are far more likely to end up as sex workers .
Seems you are the pervert , not me .

Detroit, MI

#14427 Feb 13, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm Im the pervert ? You admitted that your daughter ended up being a street prostitute .
Girls that are sexually molested by their fathers are far more likely to end up as sex workers .
As you can see by my daughters own post, she was raised normally and her mistakes were her own. Since then she`s moved on currently has two children and works for a lawyer. If you keep up the slander you may meet him personally. Children make their own mistakes. The oldest had friends who taught her bad things, the second daughter is 25 and still waiting for her Christian husband.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14428 Feb 13, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>As you can see by my daughters own post, she was raised normally and her mistakes were her own. Since then she`s moved on currently has two children and works for a lawyer. If you keep up the slander you may meet him personally. Children make their own mistakes. The oldest had friends who taught her bad things, the second daughter is 25 and still waiting for her Christian husband.
You are the one engaging in slander . You called me pervert with no evidence whatsoever .
You yourself , however , posted previously that your daughter ended up as a prostitute . I was repeating what you posted. You are the slanderer , not me .

Detroit, MI

#14429 Feb 13, 2013
Liar. You threw my name in the mix after some weird post about liking them YOUNG.
Margra S wrote:

<quoted text> You remind of this obnoxious girl at the bar drinking beers and couldn't keep her mouth shut for one second but is full of herself and needs A little more make-up. wanted to puke and say shut the F!up already about nursing already once you guys like Craig like them young and who CARES good for him.
Dan From Detroit ??.
STC

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14430 Feb 13, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
Liar. You threw my name in the mix after some weird post about liking them YOUNG.
Margra S wrote:
<quoted text> You remind of this obnoxious girl at the bar drinking beers and couldn't keep her mouth shut for one second but is full of herself and needs A little more make-up. wanted to puke and say shut the F!up already about nursing already once you guys like Craig like them young and who CARES good for him.
Dan From Detroit ??.
LOLOLOL
I didn't even understand Margra S rambling post . I said " Dan from Detroit " because much like your posts about your nemesis Gary , this post from Margra was rambling and made no sense . I wasn't trying to say the post was about you , rather , I was saying the post was similar to the rambling nonsense that you usually write .

Detroit, MI

#14431 Feb 13, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL
I didn't even understand Margra S rambling post . I said " Dan from Detroit " because much like your posts about your nemesis Gary , this post from Margra was rambling and made no sense . I wasn't trying to say the post was about you , rather , I was saying the post was similar to the rambling nonsense that you usually write .
Really, then why is a tv anchor interested in what I posted. Must be because he knows how to read. LOL
kat822

Monroe, MI

#14432 Feb 13, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
dang that was a low blow STC
JaneSays

Pontiac, MI

#14433 Feb 13, 2013
Margra S wrote:
Yeah, I didn't quite catch all of that at the end, but I know the type. You're wrong about me though - I'm nothing like that.
JaneSays

Pontiac, MI

#14434 Feb 13, 2013
Margra S wrote:
However, that's not to say I'm not making you want to puke. If you feel like you need to, go right ahead.
JaneSays

Pontiac, MI

#14435 Feb 13, 2013
kat822 wrote:
<quoted text>
dang that was a low blow STC
No, no, no...Dan opened that door himself with the pervert comment. It was really the random, seemingly disjointed writing style, I'm sure. I've made the same mistake. But Dan jumped in with the overkill pervert comment and STC hit him where it hurt. Dan shouldn't dish if he can't eat it.
JaneSays

Pontiac, MI

#14436 Feb 13, 2013
Nice...

Truth-teller got the old lady to * be quiet *
kat822

Monroe, MI

#14437 Feb 13, 2013
JaneSays wrote:
Nice...
Truth-teller got the old lady to * be quiet *
as helen would say herself, AMEN
JaneSays

Pontiac, MI

#14438 Feb 13, 2013
kat822 wrote:
<quoted text>
as helen would say herself, AMEN
Ha! Or, as she would say, lol - lol - lol - snort.
Margra S

Mcallen, TX

#14439 Feb 13, 2013
JaneSays wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Or, as she would say, lol - lol - lol - snort.
Your all that and them some snort away and your the puke person i can't stand women who think there shit don't stink and look at other women like there beneath them. I might be old what will you look like in 5 years??and as far as im concerned Margra is a river in Italy sense your so smart you smart Mexicans OR..?? hmm.
Margra S

Mcallen, TX

#14440 Feb 13, 2013
STC wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOL
Fecal breath CJ/who ever he is? he's in love with himself thinks I should bow down thinks HE cool on his bike but looks like a complete idiot thinks he's cool cause he flaunts women who have to prove they look good. people that are sure of themselves don't have to prove jack old or young this a-hole tries and think he is young by screwing younger gals and who cares I don't!! but obviously he's got to prove a point WHY???
JaneSays

Pontiac, MI

#14441 Feb 13, 2013
Margra S wrote:
<quoted text>Your all that and them some snort away and your the puke person i can't stand women who think there shit don't stink and look at other women like there beneath them. I might be old what will you look like in 5 years??and as far as im concerned Margra is a river in Italy sense your so smart you smart Mexicans OR..?? hmm.
Oh for crying out loud...why don't you keep your age complexes or midlife crisis or whatever to yourself. It's your kind of angst that makes all women look bad. Your problem is with yourself and my problem is with Helen. Got it? And believe me, it's not because she's old! There. Now feel better? Now try the river Styx.
JaneRussell24HrB ra

Pontiac, MI

#14442 Feb 13, 2013
Margra S wrote:
<quoted text> Fecal breath CJ/who ever he is? he's in love with himself thinks I should bow down thinks HE cool on his bike but looks like a complete idiot thinks he's cool cause he flaunts women who have to prove they look good. people that are sure of themselves don't have to prove jack old or young this a-hole tries and think he is young by screwing younger gals and who cares I don't!! but obviously he's got to prove a point WHY???
So I'm young with a tight ass, makeup hog, perky breasts, I steal insecure men from their women and....WOW. You sure know a lot about me! It's amazing what a few strokes on a keyboard will do for a girl's image, isn't it?
Margra S

Mcallen, TX

#14443 Feb 13, 2013
Ms Beer drinker I have no complex with my age I look better then you and no problem let me tell you,I like being age and looking younger been down the road so while your ugly stares cause you cant afford a good glass of wine for yours self and if you like older men who cares!! see I got one don't need one seems like you got problems you cant shut the hell up!
JaneSays wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for crying out loud...why don't you keep your age complexes or midlife crisis or whatever to yourself. It's your kind of angst that makes all women look bad. Your problem is with yourself and my problem is with Helen. Got it? And believe me, it's not because she's old! There. Now feel better? Now try the river Styx.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today Show: JonBenet Ramsey case lies 50 min robert 82
Patsy vs Burke 2 hr berrytea333 139
Suspect Randy Simons! (Dec '07) 4 hr Soaring Eagle 264
The 911 call - what do you hear? (Jan '08) 7 hr BDI believer 157
Radaronline article: JonBenet Ramsey case 8 hr stoned luck aka ... 8
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 16 hr icu2 364
Fleet White depo article (Mar '07) 16 hr Just Wondering 377
More from around the web