Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
GOLD CARPET FIBERS
DOG BONES that will match DNA...
These are the only things linking 4 victims to the OCCK.
The local authorities never tested these pieces of evidence I had on the kitchen counter. They jah carted me off in handcuffs for doing what they told me to do. "Don't call the media, If you really think Kim King is buried in your basement, just dig it up. you can't get into trouble for digging a hole in your house. so if you really think something is buried down there then do it. just don't call the media. call the local police and call me and we'll take care of it"
AINT THAT A JOKE...same as it ever was. still not testing the FIBERS they've been searching for 36 years. WHY IS THAT???
I aint afraid of no ghost, just the local prosecutors office that mos def aint about solving this case.
There is no evidence provided that anything you have said is even remotely true. You keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over... but you have NO evidence. Not one credible shred of evidence to back up your claims.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

atruthfindertoday wrote:
Just a heads up to everyone that the person using the name "Pill Fickleson" ALSO goes by "Detroit" on many of these threads. Be careful. He needs psychiatric treatment but isn't receiving it.
You`re a liar. I am not posting as anyone else, and Pill Fickleson is as CRAZY as YOU are.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

No, it's not Detroit...go back and keep searching "Truth".
dirty yooper

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

While on the surface the assertion that Detroit Dan is also posting as Pill Fickelson , while obviously untrue (due to the locations) , is not an entirely far fetched notion when you dig a little deeper , no pun intended . The 2 share many similarities , not least among them is obvious and severe mental problems . Dan believes his brother in law has killed 500 people over a 30 year period , while LE has been aware of it for 20 years . So over a 20 year period the law looks the other way as gary has his way with hundreds of victims. Dan also believes that gary stymies these investigations by moonlighting as a pubic hair thief , cleverly snipping pubic hairs off of unsuspecting relatives and placing said pubic hairs on and in the vicinity of his victims. This alone is enough to prove mental retardation , thusly my summary of Dan is complete . Pill on the other hand believes that ghosts of the OCCK victims are communicating with his daughter , while also coincidentally a murder victims bike is buried in his yard , there is a dead dog that is a DNA match for the hairs already in possession of LE ( although no testing was done , still its a sure thing according to Pill ) . Furthermore there are empty cigarette packs around his house ,possibly the most damning evidence in the history of forensics . In short I can see why someone would confuse the 2 lost souls.
dirty yooper

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
I see you can not get anything accurate either~You said " Dan believes his brother in law has killed 500 people over a 30 year period " Your confusing Les' story with Dan's--Les has the brother-In Law story...
Isn't gary mcgreeny mcnutty mclean supposed to be old tin foil hat dans brother in law.
either way his preposterous theory is the same.
delen hagner

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
I see you can not get anything accurate either~You said " Dan believes his brother in law has killed 500 people over a 30 year period " Your confusing Les' story with Dan's--Les has the brother-In Law story...
Les brother in law punky only killed the occk kids. dans brother in law Gary mcdoody also killed the occk kids as well as perviinkler ,mickkeny , serra , kim king , all the smiley face killers victims , all the victims attributed to jeffrey dahmer , the guy that was dumped in the garbage can outside of dans job ,all the killings attributed to the btk killer , all the killings attriubuted to the zodiac killer . when he is not killing every solitary soul in the western hemisphere , gary moonlights as a pubic hair theif , just to keep things interesting . you stand corrected helen danger , since you are so keen.
delen hagner

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> Are you over 13 yrs old? As that is how old you need to be to post on this forum-and your thought pattern and your reasoning...and your ability to not understand the written word -leaves one to wonder-and your statements-like this show your immaturity " you stand corrected helen danger" READ THIS POST AND READ THE LAST POST FROM ME TO YOU_GARY IS NOT DETROIT'S BROTHER IN LAW-And if you think any of your posts are helping anyone to under stand this case -lol---There not-Because you don't even understand what you yourself are posting-Just another Internet fool-that thinks they can boost their import ants by hitching a ride on the Occk story-I know you think your very clever-but saying the things you do about Dan-when you don't even know him-is just sick and pathetic-Why don't you go play in the snow...
Yes yes its so bad to say something like that about another person . Maybe Ill just say nice things like you do helen . Its so nice of you to say John Hastings is a child killer . Have they arrested him yet helen ?
delen hagner

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Helen do you think they will arrest John by 2039 ?? Will you still be saying he is guilty if by 2025 he is still not arrested . No end in sight to your crass brand of insanity is there Helen ??
Helen F_cknuts Dagner

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Oh yes, I am still awaiting your John to be arrested....hummmm....but everyone else is crazy right Helen

Since: Jul 12

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Helen retract your claws, and shut up while you are at it
delen hagner

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text>And again this is your contribution to the Kids memory?? Why don't you post under your real name? I do which makes me responsible for everything I say-But you-you just switch to another name...lol There are a lot of freaks like you who post on this forum-only difference is,some of them come a lot closer to knowing the facts ...then you do-But all of you know so little and most of what you know -if not all of it-is completely on true- Here is an Idea for you-If you are not just trolling over at this forum-why don't you do something connected to this case-One of you geniuses could draft a petition to the Michigan State Police requesting that they return Mr. Kings $11,000 dollars to him that he paid for the FOIA Reports,as they certainly knew that at least 80 percent of what Mr. King requested,was not true in any way,they knew that he was looking for info on a certain suspect and they also knew that their reports were wrong-and even if there had been some valid info in them-he shouldn't of had to pay for them... But your now going to do anything for these cases -that would require some work on your part..and something about you,just doesn't say work to me-
Why don't you start a petition to apologize to John Hastings. Le doesn't agree with you. your evidence is not convincing . LE has had your evidence for 10+ years and still he remains cleared. And you can apologize to mr. King for beating a dead horse of a suspect for so long and muddying the waters , so to speak .
delen hagner

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Dan......Do you have the stiffs name that gary stuffed into your garbage can at work ?? Or is it conveniently a john Doe . Seems you would have enough interest to follow up on the story and learn the guys identity . Surely you don't find corpses in the garbage can at work every day . Just curious about his name so we can all follow up on it and cross check , as it were .

Since: Jul 12

Monroe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

delen hagner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start a petition to apologize to John Hastings. Le doesn't agree with you. your evidence is not convincing . LE has had your evidence for 10+ years and still he remains cleared. And you can apologize to mr. King for beating a dead horse of a suspect for so long and muddying the waters , so to speak .
She should apologise to Mr. King yes, as far as her suspect John, if what she says is true he claims to be the OCCK then not so sure she has to , but if she's making up all her evidence..wink wink then yes. But what do I know according to Helen I am an uneducated dimwhit, hummm if she really knew how educated I am...about many things including her so called evidence
Les the Master of Honesty

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Be patient my wrestless ones. I will keep my promise as long as no one backs out on what has been promised to me. Maybe a month, maybe two, all will be made public.
Rodeo Joe

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

The site is not allowing me to reply to posts.
Couple of things. Dan and Detroit Dan are two different posters. Dan's posts are too obvious.
As far as crazy insane Les he is also connected to other high profile murders.
Les claims to be connected the murders of Tina Biggars, Dr. Deborah Iverson, Detroit DJ Tom Knight, The Missing Michigan Deer Hunters, Eileen Mester Seltz, Judy Ferro, Jane Allen, three unmentionables and possibly Donna Serra and Jimmy Hoffa and possibly 7 more murders.
Les also claims to be engaged to the daughter of JR DuVall and Eileen Mester Seltz.

I wish they would polygraph that nut case and put the results on national TV.
Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to who ever disagreed that I am crazy and insane.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm just glad that Pill/Dan/Detroit are GONE
More or Les

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Damn I should not have said anything. The disagree turned to an agree. PS Rodeo coincidently I am having the same problem not being able to reply to specific posts. You also seem like a highly intelligent and honest guy.
erik dickerson

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Helen Dangers breakfast :
Glass shards washed down with jet fuel .

A light lunch is in the cards ........
Light bulbs washed down with Antifreeze .

For dinner you ask , well thats the piece de resistance ......
A fur burger washed down with a gallon of breast milk .

A Midnight snack....well thats her swan song........
I fill her mouth with my P3nor
erik dickerson

Bloomfield Hills, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

She is well fortified folks.

She takes out the hair curlers ,

Puts on a pair of bloomers

Jumps on her broomstick

and off she goes .........

Fighting crime with her sidekick

Boy wonder Detroit dan

Dan is wearing a helmet of course

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 39 min Popeye 7,449
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 1 hr Capricorn 44
Note-odd detail? 6 hr Steve Eller 185
Snow Prints? 13 hr Just Wondering 29
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Jul 21 candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Jul 21 candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Jul 20 Just Wondering 3
•••
•••