Rodeo Joe

Warren, MI

#14316 Feb 3, 2013
(Ghostbusters!) If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood Who ya gonna call?(Ghostbusters!)
If it's somethin' weird an' it don't look good Who ya gonna call?(Ghostbusters!)
I ain't afraid o' no ghost I ain't afraid o' no ghost
If you're seein' things runnin' through your head Who can you call?(Ghostbusters!)
An invisible man sleepin' in your bed Oh who ya gonna call?(Ghostbusters!)
I ain't afraid o' no ghost I ain't afraid o' no ghost
Who ya gonna call?(Ghostbusters!)
If you're all alone, pick up the phone And call (Ghostbusters!)
I ain't afraid o' no ghost I hear it likes the girls I ain't afraid o' no ghost Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Who you gonna call?(Ghostbusters!)
Mmm, if you've had a dose Of a freaky ghost baby You better call (Ghostbusters!)
Let me tell you somethin' Bustin' makes me feel good I ain't afraid o' no ghost I ain't afraid o' no ghost
Don't get caught alone, oh no (Ghostbusters!)
When he comes through your door Unless you just a want some more I think you better call (Ghostbusters!)
Oh, who you gonna call?(Ghostbusters!) Who you gonna call?(Ghostbusters!)
Ah, think you better call (Ghostbusters!) Who you gonna call?(Ghostbusters!)
I can't hear you Who you gonna call?(Ghostbusters!) Louder (Ghostbusters!)
Who you gonna call?(Ghostbusters!) Who can you call?(Ghostbusters!)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14317 Feb 3, 2013
It is pathetic and sad that he's dragging his daughter into this delusional world. Poor kid doesn't have a chance at a normal life.

Since: Jan 13

Marco Island, FL

#14318 Feb 3, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
It is pathetic and sad that he's dragging his daughter into this delusional world. Poor kid doesn't have a chance at a normal life.
Sorry to burst your bubble but she dragged me into this world, and in case you didn't comprehend she's still living an innocent life. The only sadness she feels is due to her mothers refusal to admit what really exists in that domain. I Don't need to bring up spirit attachment as you fools won't believe in that realm of existance either.

I'm done with this as I got the attention it deserves. The local authorities won't be able to hide from their mistakes any longer. This is now public record and soon will be national news. You can't make me feel bad about my decisions, as all I'm doing is bringing this tragedy from darkness to light.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14319 Feb 3, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble but she dragged me into this world, and in case you didn't comprehend she's still living an innocent life. The only sadness she feels is due to her mothers refusal to admit what really exists in that domain. I Don't need to bring up spirit attachment as you fools won't believe in that realm of existance either.
I'm done with this as I got the attention it deserves. The local authorities won't be able to hide from their mistakes any longer. This is now public record and soon will be national news. You can't make me feel bad about my decisions, as all I'm doing is bringing this tragedy from darkness to light.
P.F.- For the record, some of us do believe in spirit attachment, as you put it.

Second, you've accomplished what you wanted here - okay, glad we were useful.:-/

Last, let the record reflect also that twice you were asked directly if you are Bob and both times you neither confirmed nor denied. You did, however, clearly deny that you are David Shurter.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14320 Feb 3, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble but she dragged me into this world, and in case you didn't comprehend she's still living an innocent life. The only sadness she feels is due to her mothers refusal to admit what really exists in that domain. I Don't need to bring up spirit attachment as you fools won't believe in that realm of existance either.
I'm done with this as I got the attention it deserves. The local authorities won't be able to hide from their mistakes any longer. This is now public record and soon will be national news. You can't make me feel bad about my decisions, as all I'm doing is bringing this tragedy from darkness to light.
You have provided ZERO information that is credible that gives this any attention it deserves. What public record is national news? You make no sense AT ALL. You are delusional. Don't drag your daughter into this.
David Shurt Eater

Birmingham, MI

#14321 Feb 3, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
Everyone is chiming in on this one ?
Well, I believe in ghosts. I saw them when I was a kid and my kid was born with the ability too. We've pushed it away on purpose. I suggest you do the same. It's not something she wants to grow up with. Believe me. The ghosts DO NOT NEED HER.
But, the stuff about Kim King you've posted is all assumptions ? She's most likely not an occk victim
Thank you for your post. It helps my claim that my daughter does have an ongoing communication with these spirits. I understand your concern as this is why I'm determined to follow through. Whatever energy exists in that home is too hard for even I to comprehend. I've experienced sooo much in my 40 years and everything I've been through has strengthed my spirit and prepared me for this fiasco. If I was of normal moral character and didn't always have the determination to finish what was started I would have swallowed the bitter pill and kept on drooling.
Anyhow these spirits do need help, as remember when my daughter stated "daddy, where's my friends? where's my friends, I cant find them. That girl, shes stuck and she needs my help" Well that was the first sign they do seek an end to this unfathomable condition. How do I know it's KIM KING. Because of the pic and her stating "thats my ghost friend too!" A few days before my ultimate demise I was consulting with my mail lady friend Tracy. She saw the change in all of our behavoir and knew/knows I was on the right track. As I was whispering my latest freakiness showing it was the homebase of the OCCK (three girl balloons, two boy balloons) my daughter was in the back of the house watching television. Anyhow as I went back inside I checked on my daughter whom was talking to someone so I checked to see if it was our animals, of which it wasn't...anyhow she kept repeating "no, leave me alone, no, leave me alone" So I start getting ready to go for a walk as I was going to the city of ferndale to try and see whom lived there in the 70's. So as I'm getting ready my lil angel comes up to me "daddy, I got to tell you something. uhh, nevermind" So as she shyed away from telling me I said "daddy won't be mad at you (MOMMY WOULD),if you need to tell me something it's oK. so she gets back her inner courage and states "that girl ghost, um, she has blue eyes, blue eyes like you and me" I got chills as a few days prior as on an online discussion someone posed a question wondering why Kim Kings eyes looked hazel but it said they were blue on her description. Someone stated her eyes really are blue but none of the pics actually show her true eye color.
Anyhow I'm now rambling once again and I could go on and on about all the clues I'd spiritually recieved. I could give up and let my daughter suffer knowing her parents marriage failed because of her special friends and her eagerness to help them. I have court later this month which will determine custody of our daughter, and If I sit back and let gods work go unfinished, my daughter will never heal her wounded heart and the truth shall never come to light. I understand what it's done/doing to her psyche and to leave her in this haunted domain will only worsen her special and lovely spirit. As she recently stated, "daddy, the ghosts are biting my butt, why do they do that??" More chills ran through my soul as I know that's another sign that would eventually be conveyed to me" Do I need remind you the boys were sodomized? Do I need remind the prayer for divine intervention in the summer of 2007? well we basically had an immaculate conception and this otherworldy adventure is the only way of bringing the truth to light.
Too Long / Didn't Read
David Shurt Eater

Birmingham, MI

#14322 Feb 3, 2013
David Shurter wrote:
no- i would rather hear how the OCCK case has been solved. Oh wait-it along with a myriad of other kidnappings HAVEN'T been solved- so please- go forth with all of your banter.
Ill keep doing what I am doing though- cause it seems to be working.
What you are doing is working ?
Share the results.
Selling a few Ebooks doesn't count.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14323 Feb 3, 2013
Pill, I'm quite aware of what was done to the occk kids. I know you won't solve this case. Let it be.
Let your kid out of this mess. What is wrong with you ? Worry about your own child.
Your kid is not talking to Kim. If they were going to reach out to a child who could talk to ghosts, it would have started years ago. I think our occk kids are at peace. We might not be about it, sadly. But, those kids are in Heaven and have been since then. You don't know who your kid is seeing. But, put a stop to it !

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14324 Feb 3, 2013
Interested in Royal Oak wrote:
Pill, I'm quite aware of what was done to the occk kids. I know you won't solve this case. Let it be.
Let your kid out of this mess. What is wrong with you ? Worry about your own child.
Your kid is not talking to Kim. If they were going to reach out to a child who could talk to ghosts, it would have started years ago. I think our occk kids are at peace. We might not be about it, sadly. But, those kids are in Heaven and have been since then. You don't know who your kid is seeing. But, put a stop to it !
AMEN!

Since: Apr 12

Council Bluffs, IA

#14325 Feb 4, 2013
David Shurt Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are doing is working ?
Share the results.
Selling a few Ebooks doesn't count.
Better than what you do lurking here online. At least it got the Michigan Task Force's attention.

Since: Jan 13

Marco Island, FL

#14326 Feb 4, 2013
I'm getting my kid out of this the best way possible. You didn't ever step foot in this domain and for you to state I'm wrong is of your own opinion. The first thing I had to do when we moved into this house was take LOCKS off the outside of bedroom doors and a BRASS KNUCKLE BOLT lock off the outside of a kids closet door. This wasn't a lock with a key to store valuables, as it was to lock a kid in the closet. In fact I had to cover up tons and tons of sad and downright creepy things written on the walls from the former kids that lived in the house. on the inside of closet door it said "aaron, unloved and hated" while under that it stated "was here 4/6/07 to 5/6/07. say what you will but I eventually figured out the spirit attachment had gotten a grip on the family that lived there before. Not every child can see ghosts and after a certain age those that do have this curse begin to lose their open mind to such apparitions. These poor spirits were always trying to get out, as look at all the evidence I have yet because I state ghosts y'all say I'm crazy.
I know from my ex's behavior that whatever happened in this domain is so awful that the energy left behind is mos Def capable of spirit attachment. If I told you my ex strangled me in front of the child about fifty times would you realize this is how they met their demise or would you say I'm delusional? Maybe a bad parent because of allowing it to happen, but as I said there is something residual that can change ones actions at their weakest moment. Anyhow, I'd fall down when she'd start to beat on me. Well this never stopped her from putting me in a chokehold while stating "I want you dead, I wanna kill you. I wan't you dead." This type of behavior never happened to us until we moved into the homebase of the OCCK>. You still think I should let my former family stay here?
Now my kid sends me dreams (astral projection) cause mommy beats her until she leaves marks on her legs. She even smacks her in the face. Did I mention this woman is a school teacher? As I stated something bigger is going on inside this place so close to hell and I'm not gonna stop until I cast off this evil spell...(and yes I called CPS)
My daughter does communicate with KIMBERLY KING. If I told you two days before I tried to dig a hole in basement and that I went to the area in the floor where my daughter stated her friend was stuck and needed help. so I start saying "good job,Kimberly...You,ve finally figured it out. You found a way for someone to help you. I found your sister Cathy, she' still holds hope you'll be found so you can be buried next to your mother. Thanks for not scaring my daughter. By being her friend she decided to help you. I'm gonna do it, don't you worry" so then I start walking upstairs and in my head even I started to think I was delusional and chuckled at myself thinking you really are crazy pill fickleson, you're talking to a hole your gonna put in the floor!!! NOT HALF A SECOND PASSED WHEN I HEARD A PFFFT AND A BOX COMES FLYING OFF THE TOP OF THE REFRIGERATOR AND LANDS TWO FEET IN FRONT OF ME...THIS BOX FLIPPED OVER AND LANDED ON IT'S LID, SPREADING THE WEED IT CONTAINED ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR.
Anyhow, I stopped growing weed (ski injuries, had MMJ CARD) because I knew and know I'm right. As I stated before I could go on and on about how I KNOW THIS is where 5 kids met their demise, but some fools would jah state I'm crazy. So lets get back to the buried bike (14 other kids linked), GOLD CARPET FIBERS, Dog BONEs to match DNA. I'm not delusional, I'm jah a lightworker whom was chosen to bring this to light. Don't curse me down due to your own fright of the darkness of night, as I'm working with gods might to do what's right.

Since: Jan 13

Marco Island, FL

#14327 Feb 4, 2013
I'm getting my kid out of this the best way possible. You didn't ever step foot in this domain and for you to state I'm wrong is of your own opinion. The first thing I had to do when we moved into this house was take LOCKS off the outside of bedroom doors and a BRASS KNUCKLE BOLT lock off the outside of a kids closet door. This wasn't a lock with a key to store valuables, as it was to lock a kid in the closet. In fact I had to cover up tons and tons of sad and downright creepy things written on the walls from the former kids that lived in the house. on the inside of closet door it said "aaron, unloved and hated" while under that it stated "was here 4/6/07 to 5/6/07. say what you will but I eventually figured out the spirit attachment had gotten a grip on the family that lived there before. Not every child can see ghosts and after a certain age those that do have this curse begin to lose their open mind to such apparitions. These poor spirits were always trying to get out, as look at all the evidence I have yet because I state ghosts y'all say I'm crazy.
I know from my ex's behavior that whatever happened in this domain is so awful that the energy left behind is mos Def capable of spirit attachment. If I told you my ex strangled me in front of the child about fifty times would you realize this is how they met their demise or would you say I'm delusional? Maybe a bad parent because of allowing it to happen, but as I said there is something residual that can change ones actions at their weakest moment. Anyhow, I'd fall down when she'd start to beat on me. Well this never stopped her from putting me in a chokehold while stating "I want you dead, I wanna kill you. I wan't you dead." This type of behavior never happened to us until we moved into the homebase of the OCCK>. You still think I should let my former family stay here?
Now my kid sends me dreams (astral projection) cause mommy beats her until she leaves marks on her legs. She even smacks her in the face. Did I mention this woman is a school teacher? As I stated something bigger is going on inside this place so close to hell and I'm not gonna stop until I cast off this evil spell...(and yes I called CPS)

Since: Jan 13

Marco Island, FL

#14328 Feb 4, 2013
My daughter does communicate with KIMBERLY KING. If I told you two days before I tried to dig a hole in basement and that I went to the area in the floor where my daughter stated her friend was stuck and needed help. so I start saying "good job,Kimberly...You,ve finally figured it out. You found a way for someone to help you. I found your sister Cathy, she' still holds hope you'll be found so you can be buried next to your mother. Thanks for not scaring my daughter. By being her friend she decided to help you. I'm gonna do it, don't you worry" so then I start walking upstairs and in my head even I started to think I was delusional and chuckled at myself thinking you really are crazy pill fickleson, you're talking to a hole your gonna put in the floor!!! NOT HALF A SECOND PASSED WHEN I HEARD A PFFFT AND A BOX COMES FLYING OFF THE TOP OF THE REFRIGERATOR AND LANDS TWO FEET IN FRONT OF ME...THIS BOX FLIPPED OVER AND LANDED ON IT'S LID, SPREADING THE WEED IT CONTAINED ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR.
Anyhow, I stopped growing weed (ski injuries, had MMJ CARD) because I knew and know I'm right. As I stated before I could go on and on about how I KNOW THIS is where 5 kids met their demise, but some fools would jah state I'm crazy. So lets get back to the buried bike (14 other kids linked), GOLD CARPET FIBERS, Dog BONEs to match DNA. I'm not delusional, I'm jah a lightworker whom was chosen to bring this to light. Don't curse me down due to your own fright of the darkness of night, as I'm working with gods might to do what's right.

Since: Jan 13

Marco Island, FL

#14329 Feb 4, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
<quoted text>
P.F.- For the record, some of us do believe in spirit attachment, as you put it.
Second, you've accomplished what you wanted here - okay, glad we were useful.:-/
Last, let the record reflect also that twice you were asked directly if you are Bob and both times you neither confirmed nor denied. You did, however, clearly deny that you are David Shurter.
No, I'm not BOB. I'm jah some poor guy whose whole life turned upside down and inside out once we moved into this house. You'd think having a baby and a lovely home would bring happiness, yet something else was and IS in control. These spirits of tortured souls need their purpose solved so this domain can be burned to the ground and be rid of it's evil presence and essence...

Since: Jan 13

Marco Island, FL

#14330 Feb 4, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have provided ZERO information that is credible that gives this any attention it deserves. What public record is national news? You make no sense AT ALL. You are delusional. Don't drag your daughter into this.
GOLD CARPET FIBERS
DOG BONES that will match DNA...
These are the only things linking 4 victims to the OCCK.
The local authorities never tested these pieces of evidence I had on the kitchen counter. They jah carted me off in handcuffs for doing what they told me to do. "Don't call the media, If you really think Kim King is buried in your basement, just dig it up. you can't get into trouble for digging a hole in your house. so if you really think something is buried down there then do it. just don't call the media. call the local police and call me and we'll take care of it"
AINT THAT A JOKE...same as it ever was. still not testing the FIBERS they've been searching for 36 years. WHY IS THAT???

I aint afraid of no ghost, just the local prosecutors office that mos def aint about solving this case.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14331 Feb 4, 2013
You need some serious, serious help. Really. I am not trying to be cruel. But you do need some professional help. Your story doesn't make sense. You have provided no proof to back up your claims and the story just keeps.... growing... to fit your need to be correct. Stop. Just stop it!
alyssa rosales

Birmingham, MI

#14332 Feb 4, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
GOLD CARPET FIBERS
DOG BONES that will match DNA...
These are the only things linking 4 victims to the OCCK.
The local authorities never tested these pieces of evidence I had on the kitchen counter. They jah carted me off in handcuffs for doing what they told me to do. "Don't call the media, If you really think Kim King is buried in your basement, just dig it up. you can't get into trouble for digging a hole in your house. so if you really think something is buried down there then do it. just don't call the media. call the local police and call me and we'll take care of it"
AINT THAT A JOKE...same as it ever was. still not testing the FIBERS they've been searching for 36 years. WHY IS THAT???
I aint afraid of no ghost, just the local prosecutors office that mos def aint about solving this case.
dog bones that Will match DNA ??
How do you know they WILL match DNA ??
Are we to believe that you have had these bones independently tested and cross referenced to the dog hair fibers that are in the possession of LE ??

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14333 Feb 4, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text
I aint afraid of no ghost, just the local prosecutors office that mos def aint about solving this case.
Mmm. Do you have good health insurance coverage that includes psychiatric? I've notice a strange correlation between those in serious need of in-patient psychiatric care and their level of insurance coverage. Like "the 'other' white meat," consider it "the 'other' conspiracy."

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14334 Feb 5, 2013
alyssa rosales wrote:
<quoted text>
dog bones that Will match DNA ??
How do you know they WILL match DNA ??
Are we to believe that you have had these bones independently tested and cross referenced to the dog hair fibers that are in the possession of LE ??
FINALLY a voice of reason.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#14335 Feb 5, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
GOLD CARPET FIBERS
DOG BONES that will match DNA...
These are the only things linking 4 victims to the OCCK.
The local authorities never tested these pieces of evidence I had on the kitchen counter. They jah carted me off in handcuffs for doing what they told me to do. "Don't call the media, If you really think Kim King is buried in your basement, just dig it up. you can't get into trouble for digging a hole in your house. so if you really think something is buried down there then do it. just don't call the media. call the local police and call me and we'll take care of it"
AINT THAT A JOKE...same as it ever was. still not testing the FIBERS they've been searching for 36 years. WHY IS THAT???
I aint afraid of no ghost, just the local prosecutors office that mos def aint about solving this case.
There is no evidence provided that anything you have said is even remotely true. You keep saying the same thing over and over and over and over... but you have NO evidence. Not one credible shred of evidence to back up your claims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fleet White depo article (Mar '07) 22 min candy 358
"Note-Free Case Discussion" 45 min Legal__Eagle 98
Fleet and Priscilla White on Peter Boyles show ... 48 min candy 1
Timeline of Ramsey case unsourced DNA (Jun '12) 1 hr candy 7
Clay Evans leaves the Camera (Mar '07) 1 hr candy 14
Fox News: DNA not "caucasian" (Dec '06) 2 hr candy 176
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 3 hr Legal__Eagle 41
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 6 hr Justice1313 1,620
More from around the web