Since: Jan 13

Marco Island, FL

#14295 Feb 1, 2013
Inspektor Borisov wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously . There are 100 million dogs in America . They live on average 9 years. 3.5 Billion dogs have died in America since the child murders took place . Chances are there are dog bones in many yards. Proves nothing . 50 million smokers in America . Cigarettes mean nothing . Carpet fibers can be found in every single house in the country . Old rusty knives are commonly found in old houses. A knife was not the murder weapon anyway . Stop with your crazy theory .
Kimberly King is linked to the OCCK and was never found. There was one cigarette left next to one of the victims. Gold Carpet fibers and the dog hair is only thing linking the first four together so they should test them so they can rule it out. A bike is still buried in the yard. I don't know about you but I dont think most people bury their kids bike in the yard when their done with it. There are kids missing From Grand Rapids in 81 that were never found. My Dog is petrified of the back yard. A simple solution would be to bring cadaver dogs and let them see what they can sniff out. Your morons ignorance will never snuff me out as JUSTICE is what I'm all about...

My daughter is the one whom upon seeing a photo of Kim King stated "thats my ghost friend too" Dispute the photo, heck I'll send a better copy, and then try and dispute the similiarity to kim king. By Saying my daughter is wrong for having ghost friends your denying the word of god and your jah stating your own belief system. My daughter knows for a fact she has 5 ghost friends and this is all from her frail and fragile mind. I have hundreds of reasons to know my daughter is right and these poor souls are waiting for their killer/killers to be found and held accountable for their awful actions. I will not give up until these fibers are tested along with the dog bones. I know Debbie Jarvis is interested and I'd bet the other families would want the same questions to be answered. After all these years the GOLD CARPET FIBERS and DNA from dog is all that they have to find out the perp/perps...I have this and so much more!!!
Inspektor Borisov

Birmingham, MI

#14296 Feb 1, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimberly King is linked to the OCCK and was never found. There was one cigarette left next to one of the victims. Gold Carpet fibers and the dog hair is only thing linking the first four together so they should test them so they can rule it out. A bike is still buried in the yard. I don't know about you but I dont think most people bury their kids bike in the yard when their done with it. There are kids missing From Grand Rapids in 81 that were never found. My Dog is petrified of the back yard. A simple solution would be to bring cadaver dogs and let them see what they can sniff out. Your morons ignorance will never snuff me out as JUSTICE is what I'm all about...
My daughter is the one whom upon seeing a photo of Kim King stated "thats my ghost friend too" Dispute the photo, heck I'll send a better copy, and then try and dispute the similiarity to kim king. By Saying my daughter is wrong for having ghost friends your denying the word of god and your jah stating your own belief system. My daughter knows for a fact she has 5 ghost friends and this is all from her frail and fragile mind. I have hundreds of reasons to know my daughter is right and these poor souls are waiting for their killer/killers to be found and held accountable for their awful actions. I will not give up until these fibers are tested along with the dog bones. I know Debbie Jarvis is interested and I'd bet the other families would want the same questions to be answered. After all these years the GOLD CARPET FIBERS and DNA from dog is all that they have to find out the perp/perps...I have this and so much more!!!
At this point the only thing I can add is that I believe your family and the authorities were completely justified in having you confined to an asylum/mental hospital . From your rambling writing style and incoherent demeanor , I feel that the long ago decision to abolish inebriate asylums was unsound.
Truth Teller

Southfield, MI

#14297 Feb 1, 2013
If yo think anyone is going to listen to you based on the information you have provided here, that is silly.

1. You claim your aughter is seeing ghosts.
2. You found a dog buried in the yard.
3. You have gold carpet that you want tested.
4. You claim to have found a bike buried in yard.
5. You were committed as part of an
Oakland county conspiracy.

Here is a breakin news flash. The oakland county prosecutors office does nt handle committments. Either your famiy went to probate court and appeared in front of a judge or the police did an emergency committment. In either case it would be a doctor who would decide if you should remain in a treatment center or be released. You would also be given an attorney to represent you in any proceedings.

So this means the conspiracy is so far reaching that it includes a probate judge, a doctor, n appointed attorney and an ongoing psychiatric treatment facility.

All because you believe your home was haunted.

Maybe you should retur to Michigan and move in with Les. Possibly hs brother in law and John shared the house you moved into.

Bwahahahaha!

Next wacko please.
Truth Teller

Southfield, MI

#14298 Feb 1, 2013
Sorry for the typos. I am enjoying a couple tasty Miller Lites in a pub right now and it is a little dark. Should have proof read that post first.

To bad this site has become the Helen and Les show. With both of them dominating the landscape. Helen since she talks about "working this case" as if she is an actual investigator instead of the old bitty that she is. Les because he is just a poor trailer park living fool who has nothing better to do in his life than to post on this site 24/7.

Both have one thing in common. Their evidence adds up to nothing but hearsay and supposition. Helen in particuilar claims credibility because the Police actually looked into her claims and it appears in reports investigating her suspect. Of course she fails to mention they dismissed her claims years ago and many investigators ago.

Neither Les nor Helen were ever summoned by the Grand Jury and neither one of their so called suspects were presented with any evidentiary credence during the year long hearings.

I expect both of these crack pots to counter this post. Helen will accuse me of being Les again. Les will tell me that I will eat my words in a short time when he blows the lid off of tis case. As he has dne for several years now. We all stopped holding our breaths Les. Your words are meaningless this many years later. Things will return to normal, with both of these fools living out their days trying to draw attention to themselves to make up for the miserable boring lives they actually live.

Me, I will continue to live my busy life to the fullest. Keeping an eye on this case and praying this entire tri county area somehow gets closure.

Marco Island, FL

#14300 Feb 2, 2013
Inspektor Borisov wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point the only thing I can add is that I believe your family and the authorities were completely justified in having you confined to an asylum/mental hospital . From your rambling writing style and incoherent demeanor , I feel that the long ago decision to abolish inebriate asylums was unsound.
I bet your somehow connected to the Oakland County prosecutors office. Your claim only strengthens my commitment(pun intended). If we still had such unsound institutions I'd still be doped up for my findings. As you might know several detectives were sent to these asylums and never to be heard from again.
I'll be the first to agree I've become incoherent and that most of my writing gets lost in translation, as that is a side effect of the drugs they immediately pumped into my system. 8 months after I had the last lethal dose I had an object in my hand and I couldn't remember what it was. Being an outdoor lover it frustrated me that my brain power was still lacking so I tested myself. It took me over twenty minutes to realize I was holding a pine cone. Go ahead and make fun of me as much as you want as I really don't give a truck what the so called average person thinks. I'm about bringing the truth to light and nothing will take away any of my might to fight for what's right...
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#14301 Feb 2, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
Neither Les nor Helen were ever summoned by the Grand Jury and neither one of their so called suspects were presented with any evidentiary credence during the year long hearings.
Well it's about time someone that has inside information posts on this board. So do tell us what has been covered during the Grand Juries as we all would like to know. Or are you just blowing air as well?

Marco Island, FL

#14302 Feb 2, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
If yo think anyone is going to listen to you based on the information you have provided here, that is silly.
1. You claim your aughter is seeing ghosts.
2. You found a dog buried in the yard.
3. You have gold carpet that you want tested.
4. You claim to have found a bike buried in yard.
5. You were committed as part of an
Oakland county conspiracy.
Here is a breakin news flash. The oakland county prosecutors office does nt handle committments. Either your famiy went to probate court and appeared in front of a judge or the police did an emergency committment. In either case it would be a doctor who would decide if you should remain in a treatment center or be released. You would also be given an attorney to represent you in any proceedings.
So this means the conspiracy is so far reaching that it includes a probate judge, a doctor, n appointed attorney and an ongoing psychiatric treatment facility.
All because you believe your home was haunted.
Maybe you should retur to Michigan and move in with Les. Possibly hs brother in law and John shared the house you moved into.
Bwahahahaha!
Next wacko please.
Maybe you should switch to a good beer and find something better to do On a friday eve rather than spread your lack of compassion from the BAR no less. What are you sick of talking to a wall so you spend your time with your trusty computer instead of communicating with actual people??? Next loser please...

1. my daughter does see ghosts, it's a fact that your gonna have to realize one day or another as their is so much more to life that our adult minds fail to see.
2. I did find the bones of a dog, which should be tested to see if it matches the DNA of animal hairs found on four victims.
3. I did find GOLD CARPET FIBERS and yes they should be tested as if you really are seeking the truth then why chime in with haste?
4. I did find a childs bike buried in the yard, it's still there waiting to be uncovered. Thats the truth so maybe you should realize I have more info than the TASK FORCE were seeking.
5. I was committed. yes you're right. Maybe you should go back and reevaluate my posts. Maybe then you'll realize it was an emergency commitment from the hands of the local police. IE A COVER UP...

So tell me if you're all about seeking the truth, what would be wrong with any sort of OUTSIDE AUTHORITY checking the validity of my claims??? after all you did say you wanted closure for the families. GOLD CARPET FIBERS, the dogs DNA, and mos def another victims bike will help to come to the conclusion we all seek. TRUTH

Marco Island, FL

#14303 Feb 2, 2013
Inspektor Borisov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow . You found a bike in your yard , carpet fibers , and dog bones on your property . WHOOA call TMZ . When is Obama making the press conference ?? Oh wait , there was also an old carton of ciggarettes ??
ok case solved.
I almost forgot about the old carton of cigs. clearly case solved .
Hey, thanks!!! I forgot Nancy Grace did a cold case story on Kimberly King so hopefully she'll feel compelled to check into my honest and divine claims. She'll probably be all over this as she is a spiritual woman whom understands the otherworldy powers that surround us all. Best thing is she already knows the Oakland County Prosecutors office aren't the most honest group of individuals.
Anyhow, thanks again as every other outlet that I've tried has been a dead end ROADBLOCK. As I stated before this is Bigger than Oakland County so lets wait and see if someone can finally bring some closure to the victims families.
Wiger Toods

Birmingham, MI

#14304 Feb 2, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, thanks!!! I forgot Nancy Grace did a cold case story on Kimberly King so hopefully she'll feel compelled to check into my honest and divine claims. She'll probably be all over this as she is a spiritual woman whom understands the otherworldy powers that surround us all. Best thing is she already knows the Oakland County Prosecutors office aren't the most honest group of individuals.
Anyhow, thanks again as every other outlet that I've tried has been a dead end ROADBLOCK. As I stated before this is Bigger than Oakland County so lets wait and see if someone can finally bring some closure to the victims families.
David Shurter , When did you move to Florida ?

Marco Island, FL

#14305 Feb 2, 2013
Wiger Toods wrote:
<quoted text>
David Shurter , When did you move to Florida ?
ha ha...made you look. same inspector. nor detective. I'm no David Shurter as I'm only trying to bring justice to the victims families. As you might finally gather I'm on a Mission From God and nothing will stop me from serving out his great plan. As I said the address is in Paul Hughes and Debbie Jarvis's hands. If something happens there while my daughter so innocently waits for this nightmare to end, I shall sue those scumbags in Bloomfield Hills for way more than the 100 million the victims families will be getting.
As you can tell this is a major cover up and nothing shall stand in the way, as the Oakland County Prosecutors office will recieve their just sentence.
Wiger Toods

Birmingham, MI

#14306 Feb 2, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha...made you look. same inspector. nor detective. I'm no David Shurter as I'm only trying to bring justice to the victims families. As you might finally gather I'm on a Mission From God and nothing will stop me from serving out his great plan. As I said the address is in Paul Hughes and Debbie Jarvis's hands. If something happens there while my daughter so innocently waits for this nightmare to end, I shall sue those scumbags in Bloomfield Hills for way more than the 100 million the victims families will be getting.
As you can tell this is a major cover up and nothing shall stand in the way, as the Oakland County Prosecutors office will recieve their just sentence.
Why don't you just move your daughter to a new location . A cheap apartment if you are short on funds.

Marco Island, FL

#14307 Feb 2, 2013
Wiger Toods wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just move your daughter to a new location . A cheap apartment if you are short on funds.
Because that would defeat the whole purpose, as I have bigger toads to fry. I've already got a call from wxyz channel 7. still waiting on Nancy Grace but I'm sure that call will come in soon. Anyhow remember the address is in Paul Hughes posession. No funny stuff as my daughter still lives in this home and you can't run from justice any longer. Shits obviously buried there so ya better not burn it to the ground as their will be even more hell to pay!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14308 Feb 2, 2013
Everyone is chiming in on this one ?
Well, I believe in ghosts. I saw them when I was a kid and my kid was born with the ability too. We've pushed it away on purpose. I suggest you do the same. It's not something she wants to grow up with. Believe me. The ghosts DO NOT NEED HER.
But, the stuff about Kim King you've posted is all assumptions ? She's most likely not an occk victim ? She's one of many that went missing all over the USA at that time. I think it was someone she knew. Many little girls will look the same when you only have a couple of pictures to look at ? No one knows where her or her bike is ? As for a dead dog, only Less brings that into the story.
Move your daughter out of the house. End of story. Don't encourage her to see ghosts ? Put a stop to that now ? Let the kid have a normal life ? You owe her that ??
You gave out your info. If anything is to the story the police will look into it ? Yes, the would.
But, give your kid a break ?? These kids are dead ? They're gone ? Let your little on have a childhood.

Since: Apr 12

Council Bluffs, IA

#14309 Feb 3, 2013
Just so we are clear- there is a MUCH BIGGER picture than just Oakland- and maybe that is why the task force got ahold of me- because they realize this as well. I gave them a signed affidavit of all my concerns about six months back- so we will see what happens as a result. I generally don't post in here because it has degenerated into a bunch of nonsense, and I have much bigger fish to fry right now.

But since I saw my name- I felt compelled to say something.
david shurt eater

Birmingham, MI

#14310 Feb 3, 2013
David Shurter wrote:
Just so we are clear- there is a MUCH BIGGER picture than just Oakland- and maybe that is why the task force got ahold of me- because they realize this as well. I gave them a signed affidavit of all my concerns about six months back- so we will see what happens as a result. I generally don't post in here because it has degenerated into a bunch of nonsense, and I have much bigger fish to fry right now.
But since I saw my name- I felt compelled to say something.
Yes I agree David . Nothing but nonsense here. But that is why you need you to post . To inject a sense of reality and decorum . Can we please hear more about the satanist cults kidnapping and sexually molesting children across america for 50+ years without any intervention by the authorities .

Council Bluffs, IA

#14311 Feb 3, 2013
no- i would rather hear how the OCCK case has been solved. Oh wait-it along with a myriad of other kidnappings HAVEN'T been solved- so please- go forth with all of your banter.

Ill keep doing what I am doing though- cause it seems to be working.

Council Bluffs, IA

#14312 Feb 3, 2013

Marco Island, FL

#14313 Feb 3, 2013
Everyone is chiming in on this one ?
Well, I believe in ghosts. I saw them when I was a kid and my kid was born with the ability too. We've pushed it away on purpose. I suggest you do the same. It's not something she wants to grow up with. Believe me. The ghosts DO NOT NEED HER.
But, the stuff about Kim King you've posted is all assumptions ? She's most likely not an occk victim

Thank you for your post. It helps my claim that my daughter does have an ongoing communication with these spirits. I understand your concern as this is why I'm determined to follow through. Whatever energy exists in that home is too hard for even I to comprehend. I've experienced sooo much in my 40 years and everything I've been through has strengthed my spirit and prepared me for this fiasco. If I was of normal moral character and didn't always have the determination to finish what was started I would have swallowed the bitter pill and kept on drooling.
Anyhow these spirits do need help, as remember when my daughter stated "daddy, where's my friends? where's my friends, I cant find them. That girl, shes stuck and she needs my help" Well that was the first sign they do seek an end to this unfathomable condition. How do I know it's KIM KING. Because of the pic and her stating "thats my ghost friend too!" A few days before my ultimate demise I was consulting with my mail lady friend Tracy. She saw the change in all of our behavoir and knew/knows I was on the right track. As I was whispering my latest freakiness showing it was the homebase of the OCCK (three girl balloons, two boy balloons) my daughter was in the back of the house watching television. Anyhow as I went back inside I checked on my daughter whom was talking to someone so I checked to see if it was our animals, of which it wasn't...anyhow she kept repeating "no, leave me alone, no, leave me alone" So I start getting ready to go for a walk as I was going to the city of ferndale to try and see whom lived there in the 70's. So as I'm getting ready my lil angel comes up to me "daddy, I got to tell you something. uhh, nevermind" So as she shyed away from telling me I said "daddy won't be mad at you (MOMMY WOULD),if you need to tell me something it's oK. so she gets back her inner courage and states "that girl ghost, um, she has blue eyes, blue eyes like you and me" I got chills as a few days prior as on an online discussion someone posed a question wondering why Kim Kings eyes looked hazel but it said they were blue on her description. Someone stated her eyes really are blue but none of the pics actually show her true eye color.
Anyhow I'm now rambling once again and I could go on and on about all the clues I'd spiritually recieved. I could give up and let my daughter suffer knowing her parents marriage failed because of her special friends and her eagerness to help them. I have court later this month which will determine custody of our daughter, and If I sit back and let gods work go unfinished, my daughter will never heal her wounded heart and the truth shall never come to light. I understand what it's done/doing to her psyche and to leave her in this haunted domain will only worsen her special and lovely spirit. As she recently stated, "daddy, the ghosts are biting my butt, why do they do that??" More chills ran through my soul as I know that's another sign that would eventually be conveyed to me" Do I need remind you the boys were sodomized? Do I need remind the prayer for divine intervention in the summer of 2007? well we basically had an immaculate conception and this otherworldy adventure is the only way of bringing the truth to light.

Location hidden

#14314 Feb 3, 2013
Don't be too quick to judge someone who has self-admitted he's been committed? Ok...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14315 Feb 3, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that would defeat the whole purpose, as I have bigger toads to fry. I've already got a call from wxyz channel 7. still waiting on Nancy Grace but I'm sure that call will come in soon. Anyhow remember the address is in Paul Hughes posession. No funny stuff as my daughter still lives in this home and you can't run from justice any longer. Shits obviously buried there so ya better not burn it to the ground as their will be even more hell to pay!!!
So if you've been in touch with Paul Hughes and Ms. Jarvis, why don't you just tell us whether or not you are the anonymous "Bob".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 2 hr Rupert 557
koldkase patsy wrote the note 6 hr real Topaz 12
Suspect # 1- Rod Westmoreland did it or he was ... (Mar '10) 6 hr Legal__Eagle 123
But Not From You (Oct '09) 11 hr Legal__Eagle 38
The timeline on the 26 Dec 23 hr Passion 6
SBTC and victory ??? Tue Just Wondering 4
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) Tue Just Wondering 1,052
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••