The Oakland County Child Killer

Since: Jan 13

Marco Island, FL

#14278 Jan 30, 2013

What's really crazy is when I was coming back to reality this spring my ex let me watch the kid while she was at work yet somehow everytime I was there a cop would be sitting outside the driveway, as if they were still keeping a leash on me. At this point in time I could barely muster the brain power to read much less comprehend all that had happened.
Move forward to this summer when I briefly lived in the house before divorce papers were served. The ex was mad I had nowhere to live but she let me crash on the couch and spend time with my daughter. One lovely day the ex's girlfriends were over and she decided to lay rank and order me to dig up a huge stump in the back yard. I so graciously applied and as I was digging her friend snively said "hey Pill Fickleson, you're probably hoping to find the bones of a murdered child!!! Ha ha ha" to which these polyamorous skeezes all start laughing. I jah swallowed my pride and kept on diggin. A few strokes later chink chink Chink goes the sound of metal to metal. So I start diggin some more and low and behold it's A CHILDS BIKE FROM THE 70's BURIED IN THE YARD!!! so I state "well I found another clue, come check this out" You could see the fear in my ex's face as she knows I'm right yet a life without me is more important. so she hastily states "cover it Up!!!"

Now I know why ariel's petrified of the back yard. she won't even hang by the pool when everyone else is outside. she scurrys to the door and opens the sliding doorwall by herself. In fact we accidently locked her outside twice and both times she chewed a hole in the fence and broke free. good thing she has a chip so the pound saved her for us. I'm guessing there's more than a bike buried in the yard so bring on the justice.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14279 Jan 30, 2013
Not surprisingly many city cops can be a-holes, especially when it comes to domestic problems. But did you report the bike or anything to someone with the taskforce or the prosecutor's office?

Marco Island, FL

#14280 Jan 30, 2013
Ursula- wrote:
Not surprisingly many city cops can be a-holes, especially when it comes to domestic problems. But did you report the bike or anything to someone with the taskforce or the prosecutor's office?
I called the number that is listed for Kimberly King. At first they didn't even know whom I was talking about but I soon cleared that up. A detective called me back and said "don't call the media, if you really think someone is buried in your basement dig it up and call your local(ferndale) police. It's not a crime to dig a hole in your home so go ahead but make sure you don't call the media. Call the police and we'll take care of it." Heck even ferndale police knew what I was thinking beforehand as my ex went there stating I was crazy thinking we lived in the Oakland County Child Killers house. This is when she got the info about calling them three times and after the third they would have grounds to issue a PPO to remove me from the house. It's obvious those in charge had plenty of time to consider what to do if I tried to uncover the truth myself...

SOUNDS LIKE PAUL HUGHES IS RIGHT AND THIS NEEDS TO BE TURNED OVER TO THE FBI AND DOJ...

Location hidden

#14281 Jan 30, 2013
Where is the evidence that you speak of? Do you have pictures of the bike? Where is the bike? Etc?

Marco Island, FL

#14282 Jan 30, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
Where is the evidence that you speak of? Do you have pictures of the bike? Where is the bike? Etc?
The bike is still buried in the back yard, as the ex didn't want me to get it from its resting place. Like I said I wasn't even supposed to be there and every time I tried to talk about OCCK or our daughters special friends she'd threaten to call the cops so I'd run away with my tail between my legs. Wasn't about to let them cart me off and dope me up again as my brain is still reeling 10 months later.
If the FBI doesn't come and get my story soon I'm gonna try to find a way to contact them myself. Weird thing Is I don't know whom to trust as I was made a fool and drugged to drool. At least now it's public record.

Im about to check out this ocean view for the evening but if anyone wants a better image of the pic email me and I'll be sure to send you on in the morning. Sucks I had to run and flee but my eyes could see they'd bury me.
Rhonda

United States

#14283 Jan 30, 2013
Hey Now this stuff is interesting but I keep waiting for someone to say "smile your on Candid Camera".

Location hidden

#14284 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry - not buying your story. Why bother to even post it? Ridiculous.
Nunya

Rices Landing, PA

#14285 Jan 31, 2013
So now it's John Wayne Gacy they're ruling out, eh? When JC says they're gonna solve this case on evidence alone, she really means it...as if there's evidence these kids were hanging out in gay bars! Talking out both sides of her mouth, if you ask me.
Nunya

Rices Landing, PA

#14286 Jan 31, 2013
finallyfridaymama2 wrote:
Sorry - not buying your story. Why bother to even post it? Ridiculous.
Don't be too quick to judge. Finklestein's story is the only one that matches up with the John Wayne Gacy MO, ie, burying victims in his basement.
Ryne not Ryan

Birmingham, MI

#14287 Jan 31, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't just our daughter that noticed our house had inhabitants otherwise not known to us. Our dog Ariel was the first to clue us in as she wanted nothing to do with our new home after her first few hours in this lovely abode. When we arrived back from our celebratory dinner Ariel ran out like a bat out of hell and frantically tried to jump in our car even though the door was closed. This didn't stop her from trying the other side of the car as whatever she saw she didn't want anything to do with it. She even tried running down the street and we had to coax her back by opening the car and stating we were going back to our loft. A few months later my daughter was born and it's been a blessing and a curse ever since.
To make a long story short we always knew something wasn't normal in this house, more like paranormal. Anyhow after burning sage in every room and asking the spirits to leave we thought things might calm down. Imagine my horror when my then 2 and a half year old said "daddy, where's my friends, where's my friends??? I can't find them...that girl, where is she??" So daddy gets on his knees so he can be at her level and asks "are you talking about your friends that scooby doo would help you with???" she states "yeah, my ghost friends. let's call scooby doo so he can help. that girl she's stuck and needs my help, she's stuck in the basement under the TV!!!" I almost fell over as one of the first things I noticed when we purchased the house was a raised area in the basement where the concrete didn't match up. Being a plumber I knew someone dug up the floor right there but it wasn't in an area associated with any drain lines. Well anyhow after my daughter stated her friends needed help with the girl stuck in the floor under the TV it got weirder and weirder after that. Especially when I tried to take a picture of a spider in the same area of the floor several months later. To my shock and dismay a few images somehow showed up in the pic that cannot be explained nor denied. Once I started showing my family the pic of a little girls face in a chip in the floor they all stated I was losing my mind. pffft. Around this time my daughter loved playing a penguin game on my phone and grabbed the phone when I wasn't looking. "daddy I wanna play your Penguin Game" as she hit the screen for the light to come on and find her game she stumbled upon the image your all about to see. "oh, there's my ghost friend" I said "you dont see the pic of the spider?" she states "what spider? there's no spider, thats
my ghost friend right there!" So now I have confirmation she does have ghost friends and one of their images is actually somehow on my phone. A few months after this I was feeling stressed and not knowing where anger was coming from. It was then the OCCK popped into my head so I started researching the Victims. I found a page that stated their might be other victims associated with the killer/killers and has a link to Kimberly King. Low and behold it's the same image on my phone!!! Downright divine and blew my mothertrucking mind. So I show the kids momma and my soon to be ex and she states "your losing your mind. your crazy" We'll see about that but anyhow I leave that same image from "kimberly king, the charley project" as the screensaver on my computer. Sure enough my lil angel points to her missing photo(not time generated ones) and states "theres my ghost friend" I was shocked and amazed as What other proof would I need I started to wonder? Gold Carpet Fibers? found em. That and the bones of a small dog which shall link to the DNA. Heck I even found a childs bike buried in the back yard. Its still there so bring on the justice...
IMG_20111207_074955.jpg
Cool story bro
Gum Shoe

Ypsilanti, MI

#14288 Feb 1, 2013
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/investigat...

This investigation is such a circus. Really LE, it has taken you how many years to decide if Gacy is viable and to rule him in or out! What happened to the Arch Sloan automobile lead? The poor, poor families of the victims.

Marco Island, FL

#14289 Feb 1, 2013
Ryne not Ryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool story bro
It aint a cool story as it's reality being covered and smothered. My daughter now states that her ghost friends "bite her butt, why do they that?" this is coming from the mind of a 4 year old whose whole family fell apart because I listened to her when she mentioned her special friends. In the last year I've been removed from the home and can only see my precious gift from god at court supervised visitation. My poor kid hasn't had a real smile on her face since the police carted me off in handcuffs and ignored the gold carpet fibers and the bones of a deceased dog. I know my daughter is right and she does live a house inhabited by the souls of these helpless children. I thought it was a tragedy last March 29th but the more I try to bring closure to my daughters sadness FOR DOING GODS WORK the worse I feel. Wake up people and realize this was the only way for the truth to come to light, yet most people think it's hogwash as spirits don't exist. pffft.

Marco Island, FL

#14290 Feb 1, 2013
I copied and pasted this from CLICKONDETROIT web comments...Please pray for closure and help the souls of all the innocence lost...

Like I said I found GOLD CARPET FIBERS, dog bones which might match DNA, a childs bike which is still buried in yard, a broken and rusted machete hidden between walls, and a huge stack of empty marlboro cig cartons(cig was left at one crime scene) hidden under attic floor. One would wonder why such claims are being ignored, but it's mos def a cover up.
I guess it's too hard to believe my daugher communicates with the ghosts of these murdered children. Do a search on ghosts, spirits , demons and understand this is not only a possibility but REALITY! Check out the lil girls face in center of photo and tell me it doesn't resemble KIMBERLY KING (the charley project missing photo). My daughter saw the pic and said "theres my ghost friend"...So when I found out KIM KING was linked to the OCCK and my daughters special friend, I did tons and tons of research. I even left the Kimberly King charley project missing photo page as screensaver on my computer and that same day my daughter strolled up and pointed at her last photo (missing one not time generated) and said "there's my ghost friend too"
Soon after this we decided to have a party for her friend cause she needed help(long story check out on topix OCCK)...Anyhow my daughter stated "lets get a balloon for them, we can have a party for all my ghost friends" I was shocked so I asked her "you have more than one ghost friend?" she replied "we can't all fit in my playroom!!!" daddy states "cool that must be fun. I always wondered who you were talking too" so we go to find balloons but we didnt have enough cause she counted out 5 on her hand. so after I found a package of more she counts them out "this is for Kimberly, this is for the girl ghost, this is for the boy ghost, this is for the other girl ghost, and this is for the other boy ghost!!!" so that means OCCK as two boys and two girls plus KIM KING. If that aint enough evidence the address of said home has that numerology and the street has a nature theme.
Hopefully gods choice of divine intervention won't be ignored much longer. someone get this info to the FBI or DOJ because the local police and prosecutors have ignored my claims. the proof is in the pic!!!

Marco Island, FL

#14291 Feb 1, 2013
So I jah called the FBI. They say it's in the hands of the local authorities and they can't do anything about it. Injustice at it's finest. America, the land of the free the home of the enslaved!!!

Guess that 100 million dollar lawsuit has issued some scare tactics as even the FEDS back down from searching for the killer/killers...This case will somehow come to light as I'll never stop fighting for what's right.
Jessica Stooper and B Streams Whiskey Trying to pin it on Jon Gacy yet here I have all the evidence that they were ALWAYS looking for and they repeatedly ignore. They should be carted off in handcuffs and given the same medicine they used to TRY and stifle ME!!! Really why lock someone in a psych ward for having all the clues necessary to find justice??? This is bigger than Oakland County and bigger than MICHIGAN thats why!!! Too bad I'm on a mission from GOD and I wont rest until the FIBERS THEY TEST!!!
Inspektor Borisov

Birmingham, MI

#14292 Feb 1, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
I copied and pasted this from CLICKONDETROIT web comments...Please pray for closure and help the souls of all the innocence lost...
Like I said I found GOLD CARPET FIBERS, dog bones which might match DNA, a childs bike which is still buried in yard, a broken and rusted machete hidden between walls, and a huge stack of empty marlboro cig cartons(cig was left at one crime scene) hidden under attic floor. One would wonder why such claims are being ignored, but it's mos def a cover up.
I guess it's too hard to believe my daugher communicates with the ghosts of these murdered children. Do a search on ghosts, spirits , demons and understand this is not only a possibility but REALITY! Check out the lil girls face in center of photo and tell me it doesn't resemble KIMBERLY KING (the charley project missing photo). My daughter saw the pic and said "theres my ghost friend"...So when I found out KIM KING was linked to the OCCK and my daughters special friend, I did tons and tons of research. I even left the Kimberly King charley project missing photo page as screensaver on my computer and that same day my daughter strolled up and pointed at her last photo (missing one not time generated) and said "there's my ghost friend too"
Soon after this we decided to have a party for her friend cause she needed help(long story check out on topix OCCK)...Anyhow my daughter stated "lets get a balloon for them, we can have a party for all my ghost friends" I was shocked so I asked her "you have more than one ghost friend?" she replied "we can't all fit in my playroom!!!" daddy states "cool that must be fun. I always wondered who you were talking too" so we go to find balloons but we didnt have enough cause she counted out 5 on her hand. so after I found a package of more she counts them out "this is for Kimberly, this is for the girl ghost, this is for the boy ghost, this is for the other girl ghost, and this is for the other boy ghost!!!" so that means OCCK as two boys and two girls plus KIM KING. If that aint enough evidence the address of said home has that numerology and the street has a nature theme.
Hopefully gods choice of divine intervention won't be ignored much longer. someone get this info to the FBI or DOJ because the local police and prosecutors have ignored my claims. the proof is in the pic!!!
Wow . You found a bike in your yard , carpet fibers , and dog bones on your property . WHOOA call TMZ . When is Obama making the press conference ?? Oh wait , there was also an old carton of ciggarettes ??
ok case solved.
I almost forgot about the old carton of cigs. clearly case solved .
Inspektor Borisov

Birmingham, MI

#14293 Feb 1, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
Your long rambling posts remind me of the Allen letter . hahaha.
Inspektor Borisov

Birmingham, MI

#14294 Feb 1, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
So I jah called the FBI. They say it's in the hands of the local authorities and they can't do anything about it. Injustice at it's finest. America, the land of the free the home of the enslaved!!!
Guess that 100 million dollar lawsuit has issued some scare tactics as even the FEDS back down from searching for the killer/killers...This case will somehow come to light as I'll never stop fighting for what's right.
Jessica Stooper and B Streams Whiskey Trying to pin it on Jon Gacy yet here I have all the evidence that they were ALWAYS looking for and they repeatedly ignore. They should be carted off in handcuffs and given the same medicine they used to TRY and stifle ME!!! Really why lock someone in a psych ward for having all the clues necessary to find justice??? This is bigger than Oakland County and bigger than MICHIGAN thats why!!! Too bad I'm on a mission from GOD and I wont rest until the FIBERS THEY TEST!!!
Seriously . There are 100 million dogs in America . They live on average 9 years. 3.5 Billion dogs have died in America since the child murders took place . Chances are there are dog bones in many yards. Proves nothing . 50 million smokers in America . Cigarettes mean nothing . Carpet fibers can be found in every single house in the country . Old rusty knives are commonly found in old houses. A knife was not the murder weapon anyway . Stop with your crazy theory .

Marco Island, FL

#14295 Feb 1, 2013
Inspektor Borisov wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously . There are 100 million dogs in America . They live on average 9 years. 3.5 Billion dogs have died in America since the child murders took place . Chances are there are dog bones in many yards. Proves nothing . 50 million smokers in America . Cigarettes mean nothing . Carpet fibers can be found in every single house in the country . Old rusty knives are commonly found in old houses. A knife was not the murder weapon anyway . Stop with your crazy theory .
Kimberly King is linked to the OCCK and was never found. There was one cigarette left next to one of the victims. Gold Carpet fibers and the dog hair is only thing linking the first four together so they should test them so they can rule it out. A bike is still buried in the yard. I don't know about you but I dont think most people bury their kids bike in the yard when their done with it. There are kids missing From Grand Rapids in 81 that were never found. My Dog is petrified of the back yard. A simple solution would be to bring cadaver dogs and let them see what they can sniff out. Your morons ignorance will never snuff me out as JUSTICE is what I'm all about...

My daughter is the one whom upon seeing a photo of Kim King stated "thats my ghost friend too" Dispute the photo, heck I'll send a better copy, and then try and dispute the similiarity to kim king. By Saying my daughter is wrong for having ghost friends your denying the word of god and your jah stating your own belief system. My daughter knows for a fact she has 5 ghost friends and this is all from her frail and fragile mind. I have hundreds of reasons to know my daughter is right and these poor souls are waiting for their killer/killers to be found and held accountable for their awful actions. I will not give up until these fibers are tested along with the dog bones. I know Debbie Jarvis is interested and I'd bet the other families would want the same questions to be answered. After all these years the GOLD CARPET FIBERS and DNA from dog is all that they have to find out the perp/perps...I have this and so much more!!!
Inspektor Borisov

Birmingham, MI

#14296 Feb 1, 2013
Pill Fickleson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kimberly King is linked to the OCCK and was never found. There was one cigarette left next to one of the victims. Gold Carpet fibers and the dog hair is only thing linking the first four together so they should test them so they can rule it out. A bike is still buried in the yard. I don't know about you but I dont think most people bury their kids bike in the yard when their done with it. There are kids missing From Grand Rapids in 81 that were never found. My Dog is petrified of the back yard. A simple solution would be to bring cadaver dogs and let them see what they can sniff out. Your morons ignorance will never snuff me out as JUSTICE is what I'm all about...
My daughter is the one whom upon seeing a photo of Kim King stated "thats my ghost friend too" Dispute the photo, heck I'll send a better copy, and then try and dispute the similiarity to kim king. By Saying my daughter is wrong for having ghost friends your denying the word of god and your jah stating your own belief system. My daughter knows for a fact she has 5 ghost friends and this is all from her frail and fragile mind. I have hundreds of reasons to know my daughter is right and these poor souls are waiting for their killer/killers to be found and held accountable for their awful actions. I will not give up until these fibers are tested along with the dog bones. I know Debbie Jarvis is interested and I'd bet the other families would want the same questions to be answered. After all these years the GOLD CARPET FIBERS and DNA from dog is all that they have to find out the perp/perps...I have this and so much more!!!
At this point the only thing I can add is that I believe your family and the authorities were completely justified in having you confined to an asylum/mental hospital . From your rambling writing style and incoherent demeanor , I feel that the long ago decision to abolish inebriate asylums was unsound.
Truth Teller

Southfield, MI

#14297 Feb 1, 2013
If yo think anyone is going to listen to you based on the information you have provided here, that is silly.

1. You claim your aughter is seeing ghosts.
2. You found a dog buried in the yard.
3. You have gold carpet that you want tested.
4. You claim to have found a bike buried in yard.
5. You were committed as part of an
Oakland county conspiracy.

Here is a breakin news flash. The oakland county prosecutors office does nt handle committments. Either your famiy went to probate court and appeared in front of a judge or the police did an emergency committment. In either case it would be a doctor who would decide if you should remain in a treatment center or be released. You would also be given an attorney to represent you in any proceedings.

So this means the conspiracy is so far reaching that it includes a probate judge, a doctor, n appointed attorney and an ongoing psychiatric treatment facility.

All because you believe your home was haunted.

Maybe you should retur to Michigan and move in with Les. Possibly hs brother in law and John shared the house you moved into.

Bwahahahaha!

Next wacko please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of abuse... or her story of abuse 13 min berrytea333 16
small or sma4 6 hr rainbow 45
Possible clue to John's initial lack of involve... Sat rainbow 114
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) Fri ICU2 237
Laurence Smith book on JonBenet's murder Jul 31 candy 116
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Jul 31 JTF 7,589
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... Jul 30 candy 1
More from around the web