The Oakland County Child Killer

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#14095 Jan 6, 2013

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#14097 Jan 6, 2013
Hopefully this link will work. If it doesn't show up as a link, try copy and pasting it to the address bar. It's worth the trouble.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/2011...

Excellent article and 100% on point regarding my question. Thank you Helen.

Location hidden

#14098 Jan 6, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Thanks Dan,I just copy that a min. before I posted it-It was a great summation about how many -sex offenders are in rest homes-and they still must register-however the homes cover up the fact that they have level two and three sex offenders even after the raping of a 90+yr old woman in front of a 8 yr old child-and this goes on all the time -yet most homes claim this is personal Info therefore it shouldn't go out to the public-If you do look up a offender that is in a home-it will state his address and the home-but if you look up the home and inquire if they have any sex offenders staying there-it will show none and they will not admit to you that any are staying there-and the interesting part of this to me -is that the courts are the ones putting the sex offenders in these homes-
Yes, the Courts thing really boggled my mind as well...and in conjuction state legislators extended a moratorium on the routine inspection of residential care facilities. Huh?

What was really surprising to me was this part:

"After the Aug. 21 incident, the administrator of the home allegedly told workers to write their description of the alleged victim’s injuries on notebook paper rather than writing it into her medical chart, state inspectors reported. She allegedly questioned whether the assault took place, saying Cubbage “likes little girls, not old ladies.” The administrator is not named in the inspectors’ reports."

This was kind of a lightbulb moment as well as a warning to me about approaching the topic of sexual offenders with preconceived notions or the 'prevailing wisdom' of so-called experts. The lesson I took home from that is that no one's sexuality is "static", which led me to consider whether there is more involved in pedophilia than just an attraction to children of whatever age. The only things the young (related) child victim and the 90-year-old victim had in common were their gender and, even more important, that they were vulnerable.

Location hidden

#14099 Jan 6, 2013
There are governmental reports of nursing homes inspections due to issues related to sex offenders in Michigan. There are four. I haven't had a chance to read them yet but from what I quickly skimmed, it appears that dealing with this issue is already quite a challenge here in Michigan. Very difficult to balance the rights of the offender as patient/resident with the rights of the other residents as well as visitors and staff.

Scary stuff but good to know.

http://projects.propublica.org/nursing-homes/...

Detroit, MI

#14100 Jan 6, 2013
Helen Dagner wrote:
Thanks Dan,I just copy that a min. before I posted it-It was a great summation about how many -sex offenders are in rest homes-and they still must register-however the homes cover up the fact that they have level two and three sex offenders even after the raping of a 90+yr old woman in front of a 8 yr old child-and this goes on all the time -yet most homes claim this is personal Info therefore it shouldn't go out to the public-If you do look up a offender that is in a home-it will state his address and the home-but if you look up the home and inquire if they have any sex offenders staying there-it will show none and they will not admit to you that any are staying there-and the interesting part of this to me -is that the courts are the ones putting the sex offenders in these homes-
I have noticed in the past that when I`m on a site and copy the url that it posts correctly, but if I copy an url and try to paste from the copy, then it gets separated on Topix when they post it. Something about copyright laws, so that`s why it doesn`t appear blue.

Detroit, MI

#14101 Jan 8, 2013
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>I have noticed in the past that when I`m on a site and copy the url that it posts correctly, but if I copy an url and try to paste from the copy, then it gets separated on Topix when they post it. Something about copyright laws, so that`s why it doesn`t appear blue.
Once again for the unlit lightbulb person. If you copy and save a website it will be blue. If you go to your copied website url and copy it to post it, it will not post correctly on Topix. You have to go to your copied website url, click on it and go to the website, then copy the website url at the website to post it. A copy of a copy will not post correctly on Topix. It violates some law and Topix will automatically put spaces in it, so that it will not light up blue and won`t work to follow it to the website. Hope i explained that so those who care could understand.
Rodeo Joe

Warren, MI

#14102 Jan 9, 2013
If it's funny you don't need to let anyone know it's funny.

Article copied off internet.

Now that the holidays are over, we can all get back to our normal routines. No more cookie platters from the neighbors. No more road trips through snowstorms. No more endless hours on Facebook looking at photos of strangers' Christmas trifle and reindeer headgear.

And snow. People seem to like to post photos of snow. And for some odd reason, they think these photos of snow are funny.

I know this because many of the comments under the look-at-all-the-snow-in-my-bac kyard photos end with LOL.(I'd like to call for a moratorium on the use of LOL, but that's a crusade I can't take on right now.)

For years, I thought LOL meant "little old lady." So for years, it mystified me why someone would write something he thought was somewhat funny, then end the sentence with "Little old lady!"

I was sure it was some kind of secret code to which I was not privy.

I then discovered LOL means "laugh out loud." I will confess I still miss the "little old lady," since most of the comments are not "laugh out loud" funny. Very few, in fact. "Little old lady" almost makes a more amusing rejoinder.

One comment left on my Facebook page over the holidays, however, did make me laugh out loud, and the guy posting it wisely did not end it with LOL. It stood very nicely on its own.

"First-World Problem: Heated car seats get too hot!"

The poster had just returned from a post-Christmas ride through the snowstorm that hit much of the country. He said he didn't want to complain in a world where many people have no heat at all, but... He was perfectly aware it was like complaining that your Tiffany diamond is too small. Still, his car seat gets too hot.

I could relate all too well. I hate our heated car seats and spend most of my time twirling that dial to turn them off. It just seems an unnatural act to me, like sitting on a hot pad for hours on end.

I have been able to successfully heat my own seat for more than six decades now, thank you. I don't need any help. LOL.
Les

Warren, MI

#14103 Jan 11, 2013
Anyone hear the Jaws music?
Behind Blue Eyes

Westland, MI

#14104 Jan 12, 2013
No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you

No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool

And if I swallow anything evil
Put you're finger down my throat
And if I shiver, please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
JHastings

Ithaca, MI

#14105 Jan 12, 2013
I wanted you to like me. Would have done any thing to get you to take me seriously. How else could a man like me hope to spend more than a passing minute in a room with a woman like you. You know me better than any body else. Except my secret. I love you. Will you marry me.
JHastings

Ithaca, MI

#14106 Jan 12, 2013
Helen. Please.
JHastings

Westland, MI

#14107 Jan 12, 2013
Helen hasnt it been great all these years.
Les

Warren, MI

#14108 Jan 13, 2013
Behind Blue Eyes wrote:
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
Nice song but where did you and Ursula and Rodeo Joe get the idea this is the appropriate place for that kind of crap?

Location hidden

#14109 Jan 13, 2013
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice song but where did you and Ursula and Rodeo Joe get the idea this is the appropriate place for that kind of crap?
Leave me out of this Les, you jerk! I've been freaking out about this for the past four hours. I was going to contact Helen on her web site but now it's pretty obvious there's no need to. Good job, slob.

Since: Aug 11

Naperville, IL

#14110 Jan 14, 2013
Oh, JHastings, how I wish there was a key for "eat sh** and d** mother******er. I would use it for a bunch of these posters. Freaks, all of you.

Naperville, IL

#14111 Jan 14, 2013
Oh yeah. You are worthless, but sadly worthy mention of a nod in a documentary about the f**ks who think they can mess with an investigation and take away from the memory of the victims in this case. You add some padding to the shit that accompanies this nightmare. "Please, please pay some attention to me, a worthless p.o.s. that means nothing compared to a tortured/murdered child that was an actual victim." Get off your f**ing ass and do something worthwhile for victimized kids in general if you aren't going to come clean, you pig. We are coming after you in film, pal. Trust me. Even if it means you running down the road. Hell, I will ring your doorbell. Yeah, and Les, let's have lunch, your pig. You are cut from the same cloth. Only we are going to talk on camera, big guy. Let's go. Ursula and the rest of you can join us. Send me a private message.

Naperville, IL

#14112 Jan 14, 2013
Let's have a chat about why you f**ks think you are experts on this case and have something to offer. Let's do it on camera, for old time's sake. Maybe some of the lying sacks of sh** in public office and officers of the law will go on the record, too. A bunch of people in the know have croaked. Go on the record for the sake of the kids who were tortured and then murdered in this case. Your situation just can't reach that level. Nor can it reach the level of someone related to one of these victims who has to think about their last hours on earth. F**k you if you think your situation rises to any of those levels without that kind of actual connection. Let's talk about it on camera before all of us with any serious and real connection to one of the kids who was tortured and murdered drops dead. Seriously, let's have a chat on camera. Don't be a wussy. Send me a private message. Let's go on camera. All of us. Got something to say? Step up. And yeah, I'm angry that you say what you say and then lay in the weeds. Have a spine. Go on camera. I'll be right there with you.

Naperville, IL

#14113 Jan 15, 2013
Still waiting.
Mr Majestyk

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#14114 Jan 15, 2013
Ill go with you when you knock on Les door . I don't have any inside information but I think Les is a kumdumpster and would like to be there when you question him .

Location hidden

#14115 Jan 15, 2013
I'll go too and he is just the surface of this iceberg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Think family...helter skelter type of family 5 min stoned luck aka ... 4
Today Show: JonBenet Ramsey case lies 2 hr stoned luck aka ... 211
Sig 20 hr stoned luck aka ... 11
Gates hired the hit (Dec '15) 23 hr stoned luck aka ... 28
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) Fri berrytea333 169
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) Fri icu2 425
Questioning Burke Ramsey (Dec '08) Fri moonjack 278
More from around the web