The Oakland County Child Killer
Ursula

Saint Johns, MI

#12962 Oct 20, 2012
"You are playing both sides Helen- and the fact that you are so angry that I have pointed out that you are a drunk is probably what is fueling all this attack now. You attacked me first- remember. You just don't like people who can play you at your own game. And unlike a lot of people in here- you and I have had MANY conversations on the phone- and since I grew up in a family of drunks- your shit was pretty easy to spot."

Lol! This explains Helen's grammar (her gay "matting" call): Helen's drunk typing!! Definitely not a NICE drunk, by any stretch. This explains a lot. Thanks David, good call. Thanks for outing this inebriated douche bag. I wonder if Massengil makes any douches with castor oil or syrup of ipecac. Maybe then Helen would have an excuse for regurgitating her mess all over the Internet. Unfortunately it wouldn't purge her. "You are playing both sides Helen- and the fact that you are so angry that I have pointed out that you are a drunk is probably what is fueling all this attack now. You attacked me first- remember. You just don't like people who can play you at your own game. And unlike a lot of people in here- you and I have had MANY conversations on the phone- and since I grew up in a family of drunks- your shit was pretty easy to spot."

Lol! This explains Helen's grammar (her gay "matting" call): Helen's drunk typing!! Definitely not a NICE drunk, by any stretch. This explains a lot. Thanks David, good call. Thanks for outing this inebriated douche bag. I wonder if Massengil makes any douches with castor oil or syrup of ipecac. Maybe then Helen would have an excuse for regurgitating her mess all over the Internet. Unfortunately it wouldn't purge her.
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#12963 Oct 20, 2012
But then I don't think that anything that originated from in here has really been worthwhile. Probably why the same three people are voting on the posts in here.

Tullock called me- I didn't call them. If that is a problem- so be it.

Judge me all you want- but this room is no better than most other junk sites. However- Tullock did tell me that they monitor this room- so Helen- good thing you have people listening too you. God knows how pathetic you would be if this wasnt the case.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#12964 Oct 20, 2012
David Shurter wrote:
oh- posting stuff you know to be untrue is called DISINFO.
This is the same person that is hinting that Obama is involved with these OCCK murders some way?
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#12965 Oct 20, 2012
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the same person that is hinting that Obama is involved with these OCCK murders some way?
AGAIN- IT IS MITT ROMNEY I SPOKE ABOUT- NOT OBAMA.

Reasoning- why dont you go crawl back up Helen's butt. I am not interested. and I said NOTHING about Obama and MI.

They teach reading comprehension down here- maybe you should consider it. Of course- hanging out with Helen I am pretty sure it is something you are used too.

Tick for tack- I can play along with the best of you. Helen is a drunk- reasoning is self impressed- and the OCCK case is still unsolved- even though everyone seems to know who the killer is.

Maybe I should take the lead from Helen and pour myself a drink.
Ursula

Okemos, MI

#12966 Oct 20, 2012
David,

I'm not judging you, I am applauding you! Helen deserved what you dished back. Screw her. Don't let her chase you from anywhere, she's an asshat.
David Shurter wrote:
But then I don't think that anything that originated from in here has really been worthwhile. Probably why the same three people are voting on the posts in here.
Tullock called me- I didn't call them. If that is a problem- so be it.
Judge me all you want- but this room is no better than most other junk sites. However- Tullock did tell me that they monitor this room- so Helen- good thing you have people listening too you. God knows how pathetic you would be if this wasnt the case.

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

#12967 Oct 20, 2012
Look at the WED/SUN pattern in Michigan victims. SUN_WED_SUN_WED_SUN_WED_SUN

One day from a holiday and in he middle Jane ALLAN killed ZODIAC being arthur leigh ALLEN
DoNNa SeRRa –SUN killed 10-15-72 abducted 09-29-72 CLINTON township MaCOMB -kept hostage 2 weeks-then killed-killer kept dead body 5 days then dumped her

Judy FeRRo -WED12-31-75 DAY BEFORE NEW YEARS Gary Pervinkler 01-01-76 framed for feRRo murder

Mark SteBBins-abducted SUN 2-15-76 DAY AFTER VALENTINES DAY-body found 2-19-76 Kept 4 days----

Jill ROBINson-abducted WED 12-22-76 body found 12-26-76 DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS in Troy-kept 4 days

Kristine Mihelich-abducted SUN 02-02-77- DAY AFTER NEW YEARS found 02-21-77 kept 19 days----------

Tim KING-abducted WED 03-16-77 DAY AFTER ST.PATRICK-DAY BEFORE PRESIDENTS 3-22-kept 6 days

KIM KING-abducted SUN 09-16-79 in WARREN MI-
KIM LARROW-abducted 06-08-81 in CANTON MI.---------

*Jane aLLan-abducted SUN 08-08-76 body found Miamisburg river Oho carbon monoxide -kept 4 days --
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#12968 Oct 20, 2012
Since Ursula felt comfortable enough post she met me I am going to describe to you part of my meeting with Ursula and her husband.
We met at McDonalds at 10 Mile and Hoover. They took the brunt of the driving and they treated me. Ursula is an attractive woman and her husband looks worthy of her.
I asked them to kiss to prove they were a couple. Looked real natural to me.
Ursula commented I was much more handsome than she expected. Ok I embellished. OK OK I lied. She just said I did not look like she imagined.

I brought my laptop to let them read my emails and verify the people that I am in contact with. Call that privy #1. Problem was I under estimated the health of my battery pack and did not get to show them much. Next time I will take the power cord.

We rehashed my story but I gave them something new as I promised. I gave up a name.
Ursula came well prepared and her husband learns from their conversations.

Ursula told me that while she could feel my sincerity while discussing the OCCK case she felt my other stories hurt my credibility. It is still my contention that all of my stories are easily proven and are a simple way to determine my honesty which is an important issue.

I also showed Ursula something that she said she had never seen before. I also showed Ursula my contact list of public figures that communicate with.

We were booted out so I don’t know how many more issues we could have covered.
I was contacted by LE after this meeting to set up a meeting with them. That meeting has not occurred yet. May have been something Ursula shared with them but it may also be a coincidence. Ursula does work in the legal profession. Ursula was a little creeped out during our meeting because someone outside seemed interested in our meeting but we all made it safely to our vehicles.
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#12969 Oct 20, 2012
Now if we could just get Truth Dude and Lilly back we can be a family again. I missed you all so much.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#12970 Oct 20, 2012
David Shurter wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN- IT IS MITT ROMNEY I SPOKE ABOUT- NOT OBAMA.
Reasoning- why dont you go crawl back up Helen's butt. I am not interested. and I said NOTHING about Obama and MI.
They teach reading comprehension down here- maybe you should consider it. Of course- hanging out with Helen I am pretty sure it is something you are used too.
David, You got me on this one. I just skim read right over your ridiculous claims in your writing. You have Omaha in your writing and I took it as Obama. OK so it was Romney. Does this make your claims any more to reality? It sells books either way. Someone suggested that you might have been called by LE thinking you might be attached to 'Bob'. This is most likely what happened to you but it sure is enough for you to leverage off it. The latest article sure doesn't support your claims. Why is that?
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#12971 Oct 20, 2012
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Les, you think posts like this is bringing satisfaction to the families?
That is my ultimate goal. Freaky story but true. You should have seen the woman's face that was coming on the elevator when the door opened.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#12972 Oct 20, 2012
Les Martin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is my ultimate goal. Freaky story but true. You should have seen the woman's face that was coming on the elevator when the door opened.
I'm sorry Les but I don't see any humor in anything you write. I think it's downright repulsive and sinister to be writing sexual innuendos as you do. Especially anything related to OCCK. For god's sake, don't you have any respect? These are horrendous crimes over innocent children. You seem to make nothing but a joke out of it. I find it hard to believe that anyone that works in the legal field would be drawn into your writing so much to want to meet you in person to talk about it.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#12973 Oct 20, 2012
Helen Dagner wrote:
I recall,the last post to you from a family member-They called you a *douchebag:
Helen is correct. A family member did post on here making a statement to Les. Because Les is so hung on himself that he probably had no idea who he was corresponding to. It's sad to think that he now uses the victim's families as part of his arsenal against Helen when in fact that they have to weave through all of his self appraised garbage that he writes here. And to think that some people here actually support that!
David Shurter

Council Bluffs, IA

#12974 Oct 20, 2012
reasoning- again- you are so self satisfied with yourself that it is hard to take the ego in your writings.

I haven't made anything off selling my book- and don't plan on it. I wrote the book so that I could get my whole story out so that it made it easier to understand.

You stick with your situation up there- and Ill keep doing what I am doing down here. I have made progress since I have started this with the book at the beginning of the year- and you are- well- you are doing the same old thing in here that you have for years. Since you have never bothered to read my book- I take it you have no idea what you are actually talking about and just feel the need to comment anyway.

Les is MUCH nicer than I am. Like I said- I have dealt with people like you all my life- and I know how to handle myself around such arrogance. Sorry you think what I am doing is wrong, but oh well.

Helen herself told me that she thinks Bob took my info and ran with it- trying to make it his own. He seems to be the only one who has DONE anything with all of this, while all of you sit in this room and judge each other with your stupid little picture votes. Sorrythat I dont see where that helps.

Im not Bob- but I SURE WOULD LIKE TO MEET HIM AND SHAKE HIS HAND- esp. if he is saying the same type of things I have been saying all along.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#12975 Oct 20, 2012
David Shurter wrote:
Im not Bob- but I SURE WOULD LIKE TO MEET HIM AND SHAKE HIS HAND- esp. if he is saying the same type of things I have been saying all along.
I'm not stating you are 'Bob'. He could have very well used your stuff for his benefit. I'm only suggesting (as someone else on here did) that maybe LE contacted you personally to see if you are connected to Bob someway. Maybe just to hear your voice to see if it resembles Bob's voice phone recordings. Take yourself off of your high horse for one minute and think about it. Don't you think that they would really like to find out who Bob is over these ridiculous lawsuits? They would sure as hell call you to inquire about it at least. If there is no follow up, that is most likely the case.
Reasoning

Sterling Heights, MI

#12976 Oct 20, 2012
Les Martin wrote:
All I know is I need a private investigator to check out my witnesses. I need a private poly grapher to verify my honesty.
Truthdude are you out there? Are you ever visiting in Michigan? Would you please give this man a polygraph to help out this case? I thought you offered once to give Les a polygraph but I can't find the old post. Maybe it was just John that you offered this to.
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#12977 Oct 20, 2012
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Truthdude are you out there? Are you ever visiting in Michigan? Would you please give this man a polygraph to help out this case? I thought you offered once to give Les a polygraph but I can't find the old post. Maybe it was just John that you offered this to.
Truth Dude would be more than happy to poly graph me and pay all expenses but here lies the problem. He would be the Fox guarding the hen house. A Detroit paper has painted Truth Dude as a hero. A poly graph result in favor of my honesty shoots his horse. I want to be more in control of the results of the outcome than a person that wants to shoot my horse. Problem is everyone I have contacted are scared of whose toes they will be stepping on. In several cases including the Steve Wilko Show they have been told hands off.
None of the other lie detector shows will respond. In all cases that I did get a response they were very excited at the opportunity to help bring justice to such a huge case.
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#12978 Oct 20, 2012
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry Les but I don't see any humor in anything you write. I think it's downright repulsive and sinister to be writing sexual innuendos as you do. Especially anything related to OCCK. For god's sake, don't you have any respect? These are horrendous crimes over innocent children. You seem to make nothing but a joke out of it. I find it hard to believe that anyone that works in the legal field would be drawn into your writing so much to want to meet you in person to talk about it.
Nothing sinister about it. This is not a joke and it really happened. Maybe Dave can ask Don Tullock. Simple answer. True or false or no comment.
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#12979 Oct 20, 2012
Reasoning wrote:
<quoted text>
Helen is correct. A family member did post on here making a statement to Les. Because Les is so hung on himself that he probably had no idea who he was corresponding to. It's sad to think that he now uses the victim's families as part of his arsenal against Helen when in fact that they have to weave through all of his self appraised garbage that he writes here. And to think that some people here actually support that!
How much do you think people should like a person that knew who murdered their child for at least 33 years? Do you think I am expecting a heroes parade?
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#12980 Oct 20, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
Look at the WED/SUN pattern in Michigan victims. SUN_WED_SUN_WED_SUN_WED_SUN
One day from a holiday and in he middle Jane ALLAN killed ZODIAC being arthur leigh ALLEN
DoNNa SeRRa –SUN killed 10-15-72 abducted 09-29-72 CLINTON township MaCOMB -kept hostage 2 weeks-then killed-killer kept dead body 5 days then dumped her
Judy FeRRo -WED12-31-75 DAY BEFORE NEW YEARS Gary Pervinkler 01-01-76 framed for feRRo murder
Mark SteBBins-abducted SUN 2-15-76 DAY AFTER VALENTINES DAY-body found 2-19-76 Kept 4 days----
Jill ROBINson-abducted WED 12-22-76 body found 12-26-76 DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS in Troy-kept 4 days
Kristine Mihelich-abducted SUN 02-02-77- DAY AFTER NEW YEARS found 02-21-77 kept 19 days----------
Tim KING-abducted WED 03-16-77 DAY AFTER ST.PATRICK-DAY BEFORE PRESIDENTS 3-22-kept 6 days
KIM KING-abducted SUN 09-16-79 in WARREN MI-
KIM LARROW-abducted 06-08-81 in CANTON MI.---------
*Jane aLLan-abducted SUN 08-08-76 body found Miamisburg river Oho carbon monoxide -kept 4 days --
You go Detroit. I have a brother in law involved in all those murders except of course Kim King in which I am the prime suspect.
Things that make you go hmmmmm. What's a Zodiak?
Les Martin

Warren, MI

#12981 Oct 20, 2012
Helen's camp reminds me of a Muslim country.
They are bit players creating more chaos in proportion to their standing in the world.
"Suddenly I realized he was talking in first person and I knew what he was thinking". He left the country on a authentic passport, snuck back in on a fake passport. Killed a kid. Snuck back out on a fake passport then returned on a authentic passport. Let's hire a statistian to figure out the odds of him pulling that off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How far is the phone from stairs? 5 hr Sleuther 15
Do intruder theorists accept the ransom note at... 6 hr Sig Turner 109
What I believe is close to what happened 7 hr Sig Turner 255
Do you think that... 8 hr Just Wondering 3
For the BDI's 8 hr Just Wondering 4
buRKe DiD It oh yeah 8 hr Sig Turner 195
Ramsey vs Duggar 8 hr Just Wondering 9
More from around the web