Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#10062 May 2, 2012
In his complaint, Hughes identifies an anonymous investigator, known only as “Bob,” with whom he and Jarvis have sporadically communicated. He asserts that Bob has inside information about the murders, but that county and state officials have prevented him from getting to the bottom of the case. The information that Hughes has received from Bob has led him to suspect that the Oakland County Child Killer has a job in law enforcement and may have killed at least eight more children beyond the four that are publicly known.

Cooper, however, quickly dismissed the credibility of Bob, who investigators have spoken with on one occasion, but who refuses to reveal his identity and come forward.
“This guy ‘Bob’ seems to surface every few years,” she said,“and he always has information that no one else has, but he doesn’t want to tell us any of it. When we talked to Bob, he refused to answer any of our questions. We don’t know anything about him. We don’t know if he’s calling from his home, from his cellphone or from a mental institution.”

In addition, Cooper and Bouchard accused Hughes of “not doing his homework” before filing the lawsuit. They pointed out that investigators have had a task force in place on and off for the past 35 years to investigate the Oakland County Child Killer case, and one of the members of this task force is the Department of Justice.

This is one of the key reasons why county officials do not give Hughes’ case much of a chance of standing up in court. Bouchard said that he would be “stunned” if it were not dismissed by the judge.

The sheriff also encouraged anyone with real, tangible evidence in the Oakland County Child Killer case to come forward and tell investigators what they know.

“I would expend any amount of resources on this case if I felt like we could get it solved,” Bouchard said.“I feel nothing but empathy for these victims and their families.”

Hughes noted that he and Jarvis are seeking donations to help fund their lawsuit.

According to Hughes, in exchange for a $1,500 contribution, donors will be eligible to receive a copy of Bob’s complete investigation if and when it becomes publicly available.

“Ms. Jarvis is helping to finance this case out of her own pocket,” he explained.“If the public would like to help support her case, then we would certainly encourage their donations. We don’t have a bottomless pit of money like these public servants from Oakland County have to work with.”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10063 May 3, 2012
David Shurter wrote:
Withgreatrespect- blah blah blah. I am speaking at two national conferences, am now working with Doug Millar, I am a founding member of the NATRC, wrote a book, and have a website. Other than bitching on here about my efforts- what have you done other than sit on your computer and act like an armchair warrior. Mark and Walt were set up- notice how nothing has been heard from them since. Of course- you don't know any of these people personally like I did- so again- you just have your opinions- and you know what they say about those.
Most contributions that I am capable of making, are made directly to law enforcement or to victim's family members - and you will never know about them.

Which is fine - because it's all about the victims, for me, whereas it's all about David Shurter, for you.

If anyone is interested in seeing David's compatriots Doug Millar & John Decamp on video, they are both among the interviewees on these Conspiracy-Con (conspiracy convention) vids:

&fe ature=relmfu

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10064 May 3, 2012
Knetiknrg wrote:
<quoted text>
Mc Rae's DNA was tested against the hair along with Norberg and Worcyzka (sp), none of them were a match. Doesn't clear any of them, I'd you ask me, because who is to say, since the victims were bathed, the bather didn't simply drop the sponge on the bathroom floor and pick up a stray hair? I don't think the authorities view them as cleared, either, just not a match to that DNA. I could be wrong?
Also, in mcRae's case, since he was working in Florida at the time and we have four Michigan murders in four different months, this is speculation on my part, but his employment records could have served as an alibi.
His employment is another topic altogether, though. How very disgusting that a man who had already served 20 years for murder and dismemberment of a little boy could get a job working in a correctional facility that housed mostly boys. Just disgusting! Even more, the 20 year sentence instead of life without parole is equally disturbing.
Whether Echols had permission by LE to be trying to match children to child porn or not, why was his finding not pursued? Or was it?
At the time, I was under the impression that Echols was working with FBI or other L.E., and assumed he was passing whatever he might uncover to them. Later, I learned that he was more involved with a community of self-professed, self-styled pedophile hunters who were not L.E. at all. So, now, I'm doubtful that he really did pass anything on to anyone in legitimate police agencies.
David Shurter

United States

#10065 May 4, 2012
withgreatrespect wrote:
<quoted text>
Most contributions that I am capable of making, are made directly to law enforcement or to victim's family members - and you will never know about them.
Which is fine - because it's all about the victims, for me, whereas it's all about David Shurter, for you.
If anyone is interested in seeing David's compatriots Doug Millar & John Decamp on video, they are both among the interviewees on these Conspiracy-Con (conspiracy convention) vids:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GwXOQZklM8MXX&feature=rel mfu
So what you are saying is that YOU could be bob or Inspector 71. No one in here knows who you really are since you are too cowardly to post under your name so no one really knows who you are or what you are doing. Just that you like to attack me and my efforts. Since nothing has been done with any of these cases- it is no wonder that you are so angry as you have proven yourself useless- which is probably why you don't want anyone to know who you are. You attack annonomously - like a coward- with no one having any idea who you are. Again it was your attack on me that brought me in here. And no one knows your contribution since I can't see where you have made any.

As far as DeCamp- he is not my friend and I consider him a gatekeeper in all this. You are just threatened because the problems with Omaha are coming out and you are desperately trying to stop that from happening. Since none of these crimes have been solved- you must admit you have been pretty worthless where I have gotten people thinking about things while you sit on your computer and make attacks. Oh that's right- by your own admission you have called law enforcement and the families- which is the same as bob and inspector 71 and you are the only one who is attacking people- namely me- for my efforts- which are ALL OUT IN THE OPEN.

As far as Walt and mark- I haven't seen or talked to them since I was 19. Not that I am justifying myself to the likes of you- for all I know you are on the "other" side and are trying to keep anyone from listening to me. I've dealt with this before- and if I was all that off base- why even mention my name? If I am so crazy- what difference would ANYTHING I say make? Why go out of your way to make me seem crazy if people could just read my stuff and-in your opinion- think I'm crazy? That is the issue though- no one thinks I'm crazy or lying and that really bothers you.

You better step up your efforts cause this seems to be your only platform and their is a world out here that I am reaching- regardless of your armchair warrior attacks. I have never found much use for message boards- unlike you who seems to NEED the exposure it gives you. It is pretty pathetic. I'm sure you are on others that I am unaware of- but oh well. Hasn't slowed the book sales or people asking me to talk and do signings- so you do your thing ( whatever that is) and I'll do mine and we will see who accomplishes more. My efforts are known- whereas yours are secret- by your own admission. No one can say anything about you because no one even knows that you exist- which is probably why you are so jealous of me that you have to attack me left and right- annonomously. Sad your such a coward- and a flake.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10066 May 4, 2012
This is quite tragic; Hal Pepinsky's very public confession regarding his severe and life-threatening alcoholism -

http://pepinsky.blogspot.ca/

March 19 & 21

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10067 May 4, 2012
In the first 90 seconds of this video; "Preachers of Hate", you will see & hear convicted terrorist recruiter & hate-monger Abu Abdullah/Atilla Ahmet in Finsbury Park, London. He is using the conspiracy theory mythology about "human sacrifice at Bohemian Grove" to incite hatred of Westerners generally and Americans specifically, in this clip.



He eventually pled guilty to multiple counts of inciting murder. He was the right-hand man of Al Qaeda propagandist Mohammed Hamid:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/feb/26/ukse...

Once again, I ENcourage people to read David Shurter's book.
David Shurter

United States

#10068 May 4, 2012
withgreatrespect wrote:
This is quite tragic; Hal Pepinsky's very public confession regarding his severe and life-threatening alcoholism -
http://pepinsky.blogspot.ca/
March 19 & 21
Well he isn't an active participant in the NARTC- which of course your trying to trash now. Do you do anything other than make secret calls and try to trash others efforts? Again- it is sad you are so obsessed. Most in here don't even know who he is. Your a flake.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10069 May 5, 2012
withgreatrespect wrote:
In the first 90 seconds of this video; "Preachers of Hate", you will see & hear convicted terrorist recruiter & hate-monger Abu Abdullah/Atilla Ahmet in Finsbury Park, London. He is using the conspiracy theory mythology about "human sacrifice at Bohemian Grove" to incite hatred of Westerners generally and Americans specifically, in this clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2g5TFznemUgXX
He eventually pled guilty to multiple counts of inciting murder. He was the right-hand man of Al Qaeda propagandist Mohammed Hamid:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/feb/26/ukse...
Once again, I ENcourage people to read David Shurter's book.
Correction:
Abu Abdullah/ Atilla Ahmet was the right-hand man of Abu Hamza al-Masri, "the hook-handed preacher of hate".
Notles

Warren, MI

#10070 May 5, 2012
Look out gang. There is a new gunslinger in town.
You gettum Helen, I will stand right behind you.
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#10071 May 7, 2012
Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper Continues To Refuse Referring Child Serial Killer Cases To The DOJ; Confidential Source Agrees To Interviews

DETROIT, May 7, 2012 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/-- Why does Cooper refuse to allow the Department of Justice to investigate new evidence and suspects? 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit asks court to order Cooper to turn cases over to DOJ for an independent investigation.

Detroit attorney Paul Hughes will schedule media interviews with Bob, a confidential source, until Friday, May 11, 2012 that will occur the week of May 14th. Bob said: "These are the only interviews I will provide until the suspects are arrested."

Recent comments made by Jessica Cooper in an effort to discredit new findings in the OCCK cases, and 11 other related cases, have resulted in a push for more public awareness. Bob, who has been involved in uncovering new facts, evidence, and suspects, believes this further demonstrates that Jessica Cooper may not want the public to know the truth, or for these cases not to be solved.

Cooper has refused every request to turn these cases over to the DOJ for an independent investigation. She has yet to offer any rational explanation for her refusals even though new evidence and previously unknown suspects may lead to the arrest and conviction of those responsible.

Bob states the suspects "are still alive and walking the streets today." He continued: "New information developed may not only allow for the arrest and convictions of known suspects. That additional information and evidence may allow the DOJ to identify more suspects involved in these child serial killings."

Cooper's conduct suggests she may be involved in an ongoing cover up or conspiracy that has existed throughout their entire investigation. Bob has consulted with former Federal Prosecutors and Profilers. He said: "Based on our findings they suggested we get this information to the DOJ for an independent investigation."

Profilers consulted believe there were more than two suspects involved in these killings and that the evidence supports these beliefs. Bob said: "The Profilers stated that 'someone associated with Law Enforcement may have been involved in these killings,' and 'they should have been looking at a police officer's involvement a long time ago'."

For more information please visit www.wepay.com/donations/serialkillers .

SOURCE Paul Hughes
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#10072 May 7, 2012
Here is the thing Mr. Hughes & friend BOB--Why not just stop the Drama now-by taking your Info in to the Oakland County Prosecutors office-why all the beating a round the bush? Why not name the Pro-filers? Why not do what you should? Now if BOB is shown in an Interview with a towel over his head or any other disguise-I'm going to flip out...and it is not going to be pretty-because I'm going to eat you alive--
Notles

Warren, MI

#10073 May 7, 2012
Helen Dagner wrote:
Here is the thing Mr. Hughes & friend BOB--Why not just stop the Drama now-by taking your Info in to the Oakland County Prosecutors office-why all the beating a round the bush? Why not name the Pro-filers? Why not do what you should? Now if BOB is shown in an Interview with a towel over his head or any other disguise-I'm going to flip out...and it is not going to be pretty-because I'm going to eat you alive--
Ok Helen This time give him a left jab and a right cross then kick him in the nuts.
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#10074 May 7, 2012
Sounds good to me!!
Notles

Warren, MI

#10075 May 9, 2012
Helen Dagner wrote:
Here is the thing Mr. Hughes & friend BOB--Why not just stop the Drama now-by taking your Info in to the Oakland County Prosecutors office-why all the beating a round the bush? Why not name the Pro-filers? Why not do what you should?
There's a reason. It's all bullshit.
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#10076 May 9, 2012
STOP BLAMING THE Oakland County prosecutor~
« Thread Started Today at 8:49pm
As far as I can see Prosecutor Cooper is the one person who is NOT swaying with every shift of the wind. Especially when the said windbags involved are an attorney who is an embarrassment to his profession (for filing a frivolous lawsuit, for playing on the grief of family members, for claiming the police and everyone else is is in collusion to deny justice, for accusing Pros. Cooper of misconduct without having proof , for demanding that the police violate centuries of universally accepted investigative protocol and release details of an ongoing investigation, for his shameful self aggrandizing media antics like suing for $100,000,000 and for trying to get $1500 for a copy of his report. Then there this mysterious Bob who figures so prominently in Shyster Hughes' campaign of character assassination targeting Pros Cooper. First off, claiming a previous media wound and an upcoming election is the motive for her to conspire to cover up, is absolutely idiotic! Think about it, if she solved these cases it would wipe away past mistakes and she would be a legal folk hero absolutely assured of reelection. Hell she could even retire and write a book. So, all of this leaves me wondering where all of this "evidence that's developed" you and Bob keep saying you have, is. Seems to me, you and Bob have a moral obligation to inform the public exactly who are these "suspects still walking around", so they don't molest and sacrifice any more children. So here you are asking to help you force the cops to turn their information over to you, but you won't turn your information over to us. Yeah, right. I'll tell you Hughes, when you get drummed out of the legal profession (disbarred), you can study to be a magician as you are already pretty good at the "now you see it, now you don't" part of it, with the way you say you are going public with the proof, then you're not, then it depends on what someone else does,....(.To Be Continued)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10077 May 9, 2012
Helen Dagner wrote:
Here is the thing Mr. Hughes & friend BOB--Why not just stop the Drama now-by taking your Info in to the Oakland County Prosecutors office-why all the beating a round the bush? Why not name the Pro-filers? Why not do what you should?
Yes, I agree 100%! Feels like they are playing a game, to me, and I'm just a curious onlooker - might feel a lot nastier than that to some of those with personal involvement in the case.
Helen Dagner wrote:
Now if BOB is shown in an Interview with a towel over his head or any other disguise-I'm going to flip out...
If it is possible to agree 200%, then I do.
Helen Dagner wrote:
and it is not going to be pretty-because I'm going to eat you alive--
:)
Lilly

Denver, CO

#10078 May 10, 2012
Hello,
I am feeling a bit normal again. I have been reading along. I do have a question or two and an observation or two on this Bob person.
My observations and questions are not statements.

IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE…
Observation:
Back in 08, in his original meeting with McKinnon and other officials where he gave enough information to certainly get their attention; he asked for one small piece of theirs in return.
From what I read his request was not some kind of game of tit-for-tat. He said that because over the years LE had dragged out so many names only to later find they were not the killer and because this tactic could cause huge problems for those named, that he, Bob needed to have this one specific corroborating piece of evidence to confirm what he believed he knew. That would assure him that there would be no mistake on those that he was prepared to name should that one piece of evidence bear out his own. This is reasonable. Agreements were made and then Oakland County backed out.

Question:
Why all the games?

They could have confirmed his evidence with a piece of their own and if leaking something was a concern in their “on-going investigation” they could have threatened him with an obstruction charge if he used that one piece in any way other than what he said he needed it for. And they would have had this important information he says, he has. LE makes deals all the time for important information. It is a way of life in the modern legal world.

Question:
Isn’t this important enough for them to bend a bit to get these names?

Observation:
This Bob person’s request was not the actions of a considerate professional concern for possibly naming the wrong person or people in some kind white collar closed door deal with lawyers and police.

This was a street thing.
This is exactly what someone from the streets would do. When you pull someone’s coat or drop a dime or a name, you make damn sure you’re right because being from those streets yourself, you are fully aware of the kind of headache you can cause someone when you do it. It is just down-right dirty wrong to drop the wrong name or names without knowing for sure. It is a way of life like breathing air to get what they call a “co-sign” on a “move.”
I have read that part of it over and over and I believe that is what he was asking for, a “co-sign” on his information or “move”.
You see if you send the police to someone’s door there will be trouble when they get there. Even if the original reason for going doesn’t pan out. It will still be a problem for the people who live in that poor place where there is little representation and big police presence. It just is. He just wouldn’t snitch unless he was absolutely certain. And if he is from those streets, he would never pin a baby raping - killer stamp on someone without complete certainty. The way I read it, he was asking for that certainty.

That this meeting in 08 originated down in Detroit and not out in Oakland County is significant. I think.

IF ANY OF THIS IS TRUE…
Question:
If all he wanted was a small assurance that he was right, why not give it to him and move along with this investigation back in 08?
Observation:
And once they called his bluff and if he was lying and caused all that trouble then slap his a*s in handcuffs and charge him with obstruction.
I seems pretty simple to me. But either way it is time to move on and give the people most affected by all this the answers they deserve. And whatever it takes to do that should be a top priority for everyone involved. Continuing to play grab-ass just invites speculation of other agendas.
Question:
Am I seeing this wrong?

Since: Apr 12

Morrice, MI

#10082 May 10, 2012

Since: Apr 12

Morrice, MI

#10083 May 10, 2012
Royal Oak cop charged with child porn. Sorry, all, I read his age wrong. This guy was only 5 years old at the time of the OCCK murders.
Ursula

Manchester, MI

#10084 May 10, 2012
Did this Royal Oak cop follow a father/uncle or other family into law enforcement?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 1 hr berrytea333 1,612
"Note-Free Case Discussion" 1 hr Legal__Eagle 92
Note-odd detail? 2 hr Note 2,400
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 2 hr berrytea333 35
koldkase patsy wrote the note 14 hr Legal__Eagle 18
Haapy Thanksgiving 17 hr Capricorn 15
ICU2 's Child Trafficking Tue Legal__Eagle 6
More from around the web