The Oakland County Child Killer
The Facts

Petoskey, MI

#9654 Mar 26, 2012
For whom this posting is directed they shall understand the message being conveyed.

When a person is contacted by an attorney that advises them another person had contacted them regarding these cases. The first person should be aware that the attorney was advised prior to that contact by person two that they would not be pursuing this matter with them because it was already determined that said attorney could not be trusted, and another resource that can be trusted is being utilized.

That this 36 year old attorney was advised prior to them contacting person one, that person two had already advised them that their services were not going to be utilized. That this attorney is using person one in an attempt to involve themselves in this matter and that person one should be smart enough not to discuss this matter any further with them. That this attorney had mentioned their name continuously during discussions prior to them being dismissed as an option, and this was one of the activities by this attorney that brought into question their trustworthiness.

Person one should also be aware that this attorney’s rational and support of Jessica Cooper also brought into question as to what their relationship is with Jessica Cooper. Those representations the attorney made as it relates to Jessica Cooper were at the very least uneducated and/or uniformed based on contradictory statements, actions, and evidence documented as it relates to Ms. Cooper.

At the very least their statements and representations brought into question what their relationship with Ms. Cooper actually is.

Furthermore, person one should also be advised that they should not trust this person. That there were many red flags as it relates to this attorney’s history, agenda, honesty, statements, and trustworthiness.

When time allows for the appropriate action being pursued against this attorney a complaint shall be pursued against this them with the Attorney Grievance Commission, and they shall be held accountable. For now the focus is on holding those accountable for the murder of at least 15 children.

If you wish to assist in this effort you have been advised as to how you may assist. What has been developed in an effort to address this matter and bring it to a resolution, as well as how it is going to occur, is not going to be dictated by any outside entities.

The fact remains that if not for a variety of issues regarding the investigation into this matter it is not unreasonable to assert that these cases could have been solved prior to 1979.

There is a reason why Jessica Cooper and the Michigan State Police should not be trusted based on information that has been developed. With that said, this matter is on course to be investigated by an entity outside the aforementioned entities jurisdictions, and their efforts to prevent such an occurrence shall soon end.

You have two viable options, either assist in the effort, or stand aside and let the effort proceed without any outside interference.

Lastly, do not trust anyone where it is apparent they are only concerned with their own agendas or interests beyond solving these cases.
Isles

Warren, MI

#9655 Mar 26, 2012
Just saw a ad for Investigative Discovery Show.
They are featuring the Missing Michigan Deer Hunters on Thursday at 10 PM. Of course it will be more interesting to me than most of you because one of the killers is my fiance's father. I met my fiance's mother 39 years ago who was murdered in 1994.
Gum Shoe

Ypsilanti, MI

#9656 Mar 27, 2012
Isles wrote:
Just saw a ad for Investigative Discovery Show.
They are featuring the Missing Michigan Deer Hunters on Thursday at 10 PM. Of course it will be more interesting to me than most of you because one of the killers is my fiance's father. I met my fiance's mother 39 years ago who was murdered in 1994.
They were origianlly from a town near the Ohio border, correct? I remember rumors about them being in a pig farm.
Isles

Warren, MI

#9657 Mar 27, 2012
Gum Shoe wrote:
<quoted text>
They were origianlly from a town near the Ohio border, correct? I remember rumors about them being in a pig farm.
There are many DuValls in Monroe Michigan which yes is near Ohio. The killers spent part of their time in Monroe but the murders occurred in the vicinity of Mio. The DuValls owned pigs and a tree limb shredder. Rumors are the the hunters passed through the limb shredder and the pigs. I don't ask my fiance how much she knows because I am sure the whole thing is extremely embarrassing to her. I know she loves her father and would not jeopordize any chance he has being paroled by her sharing something incriminating.

You may be surprised to know there are some common links between this case and the OCCK. More than just the fact that I am engaged to one killer's daughter and was married to the other killer's sister. I am just not at liberty to share that information.
Isles

Warren, MI

#9658 Mar 27, 2012
Oh Sorry Gum Shoes. If I had noticed all those negative judge marks and realized how unpopular I am, I would have never ever ever responded.
Are we running out of subject matter?
TruthDude

United States

#9659 Mar 29, 2012
Isles,

I don't think we are running out of subect matter overall, but I do think that there is a lull until at least one of the grand juries indicts or fails to do so. I've been pondering who besides Gunnels or Bennett is still alive to indict, and perhaps there are some known pedophile players I am not aware of in this unfolding of this case.
pbdbn

Washington, MI

#9660 Mar 29, 2012
Not Les went to is Les ?
Strange story you tell ?
We'll be waiting for hell to freeze to over - for that grand jury.
Isles

Warren, MI

#9661 Mar 29, 2012
pbdbn wrote:
Not Les went to is Les ?
Strange story you tell ?
We'll be waiting for hell to freeze to over - for that grand jury.
Notles is not Les and Isles is Les.
Just ask Lady J. She met both of us.
And yes to be honest with you this thing will be settled in the forensic lab and not likely in court.
pbdbn

Washington, MI

#9662 Mar 29, 2012
Didn't I say that ?
One is Les, the other isn't ?
Maybe not. That's what I meant though.
I don't trust the MSP or their labs.
Which ever suspect is being pushed the most by LE will be named the killer.
That pretty makes it Busch and company.
Truth or not, they'll be named.
Who is lady J ?
Isles

Warren, MI

#9663 Mar 29, 2012
pbdbn wrote:
Didn't I say that ?
One is Les, the other isn't ?
Maybe not. That's what I meant though.
I don't trust the MSP or their labs.
Which ever suspect is being pushed the most by LE will be named the killer.
That pretty makes it Busch and company.
Truth or not, they'll be named.
Who is lady J ?
Lady J is a poster whose sister was abducted but her sister's life was spared. Lady J has not posted for a couple of months.
Probably if you search Oakland County Child Killer Lady J her posts will appear. Or you can just keep going back until you find her.

Physical evidence will solve this case. I know that LE is paranoid of naming the wrong person. I don't believe they will allow that to happen without covering all of their bases. I don't believe ego is playing a part in this investigation anymore. Those guys are gone. If forensics fail to be 100% conclusive, I believe there are probabilities that can trump forensics. More than likely the evidence will come in the form of a combination of circumstancial evidence, forensics and witness testimony. Might be Busch but I have not read anything yet that lives up to the standards of proof that our legal systems abides by.
Isles

Warren, MI

#9664 Mar 31, 2012
pbdbn wrote:
Strange story you tell ?
How much of my story have you followed?
I agree that my story is strange but what are you referrng to in particular? Is there anything I can clarify for you?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9665 Apr 2, 2012
TruthDude wrote:
Isles,
I don't think we are running out of subect matter overall, but I do think that there is a lull until at least one of the grand juries indicts or fails to do so. I've been pondering who besides Gunnels or Bennett is still alive to indict, and perhaps there are some known pedophile players I am not aware of in this unfolding of this case.
I'm not clear on how the grand jury system works in Michigan, or if there is only one set of parameters operating across all States. Does a grand jury have to return indictments? Can they make rulings/ determinations about who the perpetrators of a crime were likely to have been, if those persons cannot be brought to trial (i.e. they are deceased)?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9666 Apr 2, 2012
TruthDude wrote:
...Lawson's claim about Busch's father H. Lee Busch...
Eh? Seems I missed this. What did Lawson have to say about the elder Busch? Please?
pbdbn

Washington, MI

#9667 Apr 2, 2012
Isles wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of my story have you followed?
I agree that my story is strange but what are you referrng to in particular? Is there anything I can clarify for you?
No, don't need to know more of it, thanks.
I was referring to you knowing suspects in the Duvall killings.
But, I don't want to know. It's not related to the four kids here.
So, I don't really care.
Isles

Warren, MI

#9668 Apr 3, 2012
pbdbn wrote:
<quoted text>
No, don't need to know more of it, thanks.
I was referring to you knowing suspects in the Duvall killings.
But, I don't want to know. It's not related to the four kids here.
So, I don't really care.
Sometimes you have to sift through a lot of dirt to find the gold.
pbdbn

Washington, MI

#9669 Apr 3, 2012
Well, there's lots of DIRT here that has NOTHING to do with these four kids.
Isles

Warren, MI

#9670 Apr 3, 2012
pbdbn wrote:
Well, there's lots of DIRT here that has NOTHING to do with these four kids.
9,996 out of 9,997 suspects has nothing to do with these kids.
So you tell us who is Ok to focus on.
TruthDude

United States

#9671 Apr 4, 2012
withgreatrespect wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not clear on how the grand jury system works in Michigan, or if there is only one set of parameters operating across all States. Does a grand jury have to return indictments? Can they make rulings/ determinations about who the perpetrators of a crime were likely to have been, if those persons cannot be brought to trial (i.e. they are deceased)?
WithGreatRespect,

Grand Juries are called upon by Prosecutors, under a Judge's observation, to review evidence the Prosecutor brings forward. No Defense Attorney is present, and rather the role of the grand jury, by simple majority vote in most cases and places; is to vote to indict or not to indict; wherein someone would be charged and brought to trial.

Lawson claimed from prison that his former pedophile partner in crime used to get boys for H. Lee Busch, Chris Busch's father; but without further proof you have to wonder about such a claim from a felon, right ? If true, it adds a whole new paradigm to the case as to who was at the top of the pyramid of this pedophile ring, or at least could fund it, and cover it up. The Money Man from GM ? You don't get much more powerful than that in the 70's in Detroit !!! If not true, then just another dead lead, or lie by a felon.
pbdbn

Washington, MI

#9672 Apr 4, 2012
Lawson never said that. That's hear say that's been passed around. I think you know that.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#9673 Apr 4, 2012
Is it hearsay? Does anyone know the origin of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of abuse... or her story of abuse 1 hr moonjack 5
Possible clue to John's initial lack of involve... 18 hr rainbow 114
small or sma4 Sat Blue Sage 44
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) Fri ICU2 237
Laurence Smith book on JonBenet's murder Fri candy 116
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Fri JTF 7,589
News Laurence L Smith Releases Updated Version of 'T... Jul 30 candy 1
More from around the web