Notles

Warren, MI

#8742 Feb 11, 2012
50 cent wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim King was murdered by her sisters boy friend.
There is a strong possibility you are right and the sister may be a witness. However there has been no conviction and no body. Just some odd suspicious behavior and reactions by the boyfriend and sister.
The case is still unsolved.
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#8744 Feb 11, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>The point being the channel 4 story that they have some papers from the beginning of the OCCK investigation time frame. Had to have been after Tim was abducted. At that time noone knew who murdered the girls. Police could have suspected a connection. Jane Allen was in the midst of OCCK but not dumped in Michigan and although Donna Serra was kept for two weeks before being murdered, similar to OCCK, she was way back in 1972, 5 years before OCCK. She was dumped after being dead for a week. OCCK were all dumped shortly after death.
Dan-I think you have a good view on this-I would like to add-that the CH 4 -Big News was nothing NEW-Those papers were held on to for TV sweep week-there are no new victims-The staging of that news story-to me is pathetic- particularly when they added the silhouette-and added them to represent two boys-so that it would go along with their Busch theme-Since I am working on a story for my site -that will put these Busch rumors to rest once and for all-I do not want to give out two much Info-as then everyone will have more questions -and right now I'm not up to answering a lot of question-when if people would use just some common sense they could come up with the answers them self-
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#8745 Feb 11, 2012
Ok-now about the sketches-There are only 3 actual sketches-the other drawings that you have seen-are just made up -to show what maybe the Occk could have looked like-they are not backed by any eye witnesses and I do not agree with Notles about Det. Gray pulling these out every time there is a new suspect-I believe Det. Gray to be a very good person and a man of God-and I had to find this out the hard way-as I also accused him of Lying-and he told me-he does not lie and his partner also told me that-However I had been told something by Kdogg that I believed he was telling the truth about-and that was before I found out Kdogg was a Pathological Liar-and I blamed Gray for it-But it wasn't true-I just had chosen to believe the wrong person--
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#8747 Feb 11, 2012
On the Index for the Oakland County Child Killer site on this board-Topix -it shows posts up to 8178???nd yet clearly the end post on my screen says post 8746-so is this a new Hobby of the Moderator???
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#8748 Feb 11, 2012
Oh well, not getting much activity here today anyway except from moderators, lolů
Manny

Sterling Heights, MI

#8749 Feb 11, 2012
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oakland-county-c...

Here is a link for the sketches that look Greene, the ones one each side strikingly resemble him. I've ordered the book, thanks Lilly. Seems if there were a great deal of people involved in this crime, someone would be talking by now. Are the police reports obtained by the King family posted anywhere for public viewing? Wondering if they established where Christopher Busch was during the times each child was missing. It cannot have been an easy task to keep a child up to 19 days in one case and establish an alibi. Seems like there should be a fund people could contribute to for a reward for new information or perhaps to fund private investigations, even to defray the cost of FOIA requests and lawsuits. It seems simply inexcusable that anything would be held back from the families at this point.
LadyJ

Mount Pleasant, MI

#8750 Feb 11, 2012
Interesting reading Helen.
Manny

Sterling Heights, MI

#8751 Feb 11, 2012
Was Randall Raar ever cleared? of any involvement?
Notles

Warren, MI

#8752 Feb 11, 2012
Helen Dagner wrote:
Ok-now about the sketches-There are only 3 actual sketches-the other drawings that you have seen-are just made up -to show what maybe the Occk could have looked like-they are not backed by any eye witnesses and I do not agree with Notles about Det. Gray pulling these out every time there is a new suspect-I believe Det. Gray to be a very good person and a man of God-and I had to find this out the hard way-as I also accused him of Lying-and he told me-he does not lie and his partner also told me that-However I had been told something by Kdogg that I believed he was telling the truth about-and that was before I found out Kdogg was a Pathological Liar-and I blamed Gray for it-But it wasn't true-I just had chosen to believe the wrong person--
Honesty is not the issue. Gray would be the first one to admit that new sketches were meaningless. Busch's sketch is just an example of what I am referring to. He was just hoping the sketch would ring someone's bell.
Manny

Sterling Heights, MI

#8753 Feb 11, 2012
So Christopher busch's mom was a kindergarten teacher who died in 2003. What a shame his name was not given to the families earlier, it seems like a mother of one of the victims could have pusuaded her to talk mother to mother. It appears he is survived by a brother named Charles, has any attempt been made to talk to him? Does anyone know how the other two sons died?
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

#8754 Feb 11, 2012
Kindergarten teacher? Really?
Manny

Sterling Heights, MI

#8755 Feb 11, 2012
just-thinking wrote:
Kindergarten teacher? Really?
Yes, that came from her obit.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/hartfordcour...
Notles

Warren, MI

#8756 Feb 11, 2012
Helen Dagner wrote:
Detective Gray made strides in the OCCK case. His biggest accomplishment was breaking us free of the Norberg propaganda so we could move on to the real killers.
Detective Gray had two weaknesses, staying focused when the waves got rough and the other was he had a love for the spotlight which ultimately caused his ego to get in the way of delivering the identity of killer/s. He came close but no cigar.
Helen Dagner

Petoskey, MI

#8757 Feb 11, 2012
Notles wrote:
<quoted text>
Detective Gray made strides in the OCCK case. His biggest accomplishment was breaking us free of the Norberg propaganda so we could move on to the real killers.
Detective Gray had two weaknesses, staying focused when the waves got rough and the other was he had a love for the spotlight which ultimately caused his ego to get in the way of delivering the identity of killer/s. He came close but no cigar.
I understand what your saying-I just wanted to let you know-I haven't been scared off-lol-I just am not going to post here any more-To much deception by so many people-and I need to get the word out and correct all this Busch News Media Hipe -that is Oh so wrong-So I will be over on my own site -getting that Job done-any time a forum deletes 569 post in one day to prevent the truth from getting out-It isn't a place I want to be-
Manny

Sterling Heights, MI

#8758 Feb 11, 2012
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> I understand what your saying-I just wanted to let you know-I haven't been scared off-lol-I just am not going to post here any more-To much deception by so many people-and I need to get the word out and correct all this Busch News Media Hipe -that is Oh so wrong-So I will be over on my own site -getting that Job done-any time a forum deletes 569 post in one day to prevent the truth from getting out-It isn't a place I want to be-
I'll keep looking in on your site. Just coming in it strikes me as almost impossible someone you hardly know would just up and confess to a semi stranger....and that he would quit. I know anything is possible, please don't lop off my head. Loved your site and the videos, just seems rather implausible, but then again, not impossible. I feel haunted by the look in the families eyes, like we all just kind of dropped the ball after the killings stopped and left the families on their own. That could of been anyone of us living in the area at the time, that could be our parents now trying to get answers. I think they deserve answers and certainly, every tidbit of information that is out there. I think
Christopher Busch's family should be offering information.
Notles

Warren, MI

#8759 Feb 11, 2012
Helen Dagner wrote:
<quoted text> I understand what your saying-I just wanted to let you know-I haven't been scared off-lol-I just am not going to post here any more-To much deception by so many people-and I need to get the word out and correct all this Busch News Media Hipe -that is Oh so wrong-So I will be over on my own site -getting that Job done-any time a forum deletes 569 post in one day to prevent the truth from getting out-It isn't a place I want to be-
Before you go Helen, How did you determine that 569 posts were deleted in one day? That sounds like a lot of work to determine that. I see a few recent ones deleted but who is the poster in general that is the focus of the censorship? What is the beginning and ending dates of the deleted posts? Do you think the deletions were LE driven or moderator bias? Or maybe the moderator just doing what he should have done a long time ago?
LadyJ

Mount Pleasant, MI

#8760 Feb 11, 2012
I spoke to a Detroit policeman today to find out how to get my sisters file opened and he said they have gone back and recently discovered several other kidnappings and murders they believe are by the same person.
LadyJ

Mount Pleasant, MI

#8761 Feb 11, 2012
He said the OCCK is a very active case right now.
Justice Denied

San Antonio, TX

#8762 Feb 11, 2012
Manny, Charles Busch was interviewed by the FBI. He requested a witness protection program if he were to divulge any information. This is a fact and is in transcript obtained via FOIA. I would find it grossly incompetent if the grand juries or the FBI has not questioned him further. Busch Molested his brothers kids. This is known fact. There is also people who have shared that HLee Busch, the father, was sexually abusive to his kids, and that he also liked little boys. However, those people giving up this info about H Lee were shady individuals, so one must question the source. Prior to his death, H Lee also destroyed all Busch family records. Why?
Notles

Warren, MI

#8763 Feb 11, 2012
TruthDude wrote:
<quoted text>
NotLes,
In reading the above it is now the second time you have used the phrase "You have a lot riding on Cory being right". WRONG,--- I gave my sworn statement in 11/07 under oath. Are you willing to do the same with what you claim you can offer, or just masturbate your mind here in this forum ? I don't have ANYTHING riding on this, and ONLY want truth to rise like cream to the top, and have remained open to other suspects listed here as being part of this crime. There isn't anything "riding" on this for me as you seem to treat it like a wager or bet..
What I am referring when I say you have a lot riding on the Busch theory, is that you single handedly turned the OCCK in a completely different direction. Busch has dominated the media and the King family has spend thousands of dollars based on your information. If you are wrong you will be viewed as a fool, a person that put a monkey wrench in the whole investigation with possibly cost hundreds of thousands of dollars and much wasted time and effort. Not to mention toying with everyone's emotions. If you are right you will be viewed as a hero. It has nothing to do with what your motives or desires are. It is just the facts of the matter. I think you are so deep in this thing that you are willing to bastardize the facts. Do I need to spell those details out again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karr's Christmas Message 8 hr Legal__Eagle 13
The TV Room and the Blanket 13 hr mud honey 28
Snaps on Patsy's jacket? 14 hr mud honey 9
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 21 hr ICU2 156
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) 21 hr Just Wondering 1,049
John Ramsey Role 22 hr Legal__Eagle 23
News GLOBE: JonBenet Ramsey Murder Was Inside Job - ... 22 hr Legal__Eagle 4
More from around the web