Les

Warren, MI

#7142 Sep 11, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know who you are or who you think you are, but I have never met you let alone had an affair with you. You must get your thrills from making people believe you know people in the news. Anyone who reads his nonsense, please believe I think he is beyond nuts.
Are you Anitra's mother or just someone trying to discredit me?
Or do you need some reminders?
Kathy Coomer

Dearborn, MI

#7143 Sep 11, 2011
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
If some does not want to read it they are free to ignore.
A guy named Ken Tranchida murdered a Oakland University student, Tina Biggars. I was friends with Ken's brother, Dave Tranchida. We worked together in Royal Oak. We had lunch together every day while they were searching for Tina Biggar. Tips from Dave led to her body.
A woman doctor was abducted from a Birmingham MI parking structure. She was found dead in Macomb County. Anitra Coomer was convicted of the murder. I was having a long time affair with Anitra Coomer's mother Kathy Coomer.
In 1974 I lived next door to a woman, Linda Mathis, who later married and divorced. During the course of Linda Mathis being single, married and divorced her and I carried on an affair. She later married Tom Knight, a popular radio DJ in Detroit. After she married the second time Linda broke off our affair. Linda and her brother were convicted of murdering Tom Knight.
As I had already told you I was very close friends with Eileen Seltz.
We lived together in Warren in 1973. Although I never had intercourse with her we were very intimate with each other. Nudity was the norm.
She married my best friend. They eventually divorced and she lived and mothered two children with JR Duvall. JR who was convicted of killing the two missing deer hunters as reported in the book "Darker than Night". Eileen remarried and despite the fact that JR wanted Eileen dead for knowing that he killed the two missing deer hunters and the fact it happened near JR's home Eileen's husband was convicted of the her murder. It was proved that Eileen was strangled
and ran over in the road to make it look like an accident. The guy that ran over her was JR's friend but for some reason the jury felt that her husband was guilty. They called her Seitz in the book but her name was Seltz.
A black family was being racially harassed in a Downriver neighborhood. The father of the family hid in the bushes and shot the perpetrator who was standing in the back of a moving pick up truck. The man shot survived his wounds but the black man was charged and found not guilty of attempted murder. The white guy that was shot was my wife's first cousin. This was a high profile case at the time.
In 1975, on the day that Jimmy Hoffa disappeared from at or near a restaurant on Maple Road, I was driving east on 15 Mile road approaching Van Dyke. I shot a glance at the passenger in the car traveling the same direction to my left side. He looked like my boss and did a double take. It was not him so I kept driving. Suddenly the guy was yelling and telling me to pull over. I ignored them and suddenly they used their car to force me over and stop me. The passenger had a nasally bully type voice. He asked me why I looked at him. I realized that they were mafia types and they thought I saw something or recognized them. I told him I mistook him for someone else. The passenger said something to the driver and the driver said something back. Then he said OK you can go. As they spend off I noted that the car was a red Mercury Marquis.
When the news broke of Hoffa's disappearance and they flashed a picture of Anthony Giacalone on the screen, I recognized Giacalone as the passenger in the car that I had my run in with. Eventually in the news they talked about Chuckie O'brian's car being a red Mercury Marquis.
Now can we add one another case?
Again, I don't see my reply, so I will reply again! I don't know who you think you are, but I have never met you let alone had an affair with you. You must get high on letting people believe you know people who have been in the news. All you people who are reading this, believe that this one must be beyond nuts!!
Kathy Coomer

Dearborn, MI

#7144 Sep 11, 2011
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you Anitra's mother or just someone trying to discredit me?
Or do you need some reminders?
I am really Anitra's mother. Again I don't see my reply. So here goes again. I don't know you. I know who I waqs with during that time.
Les

Warren, MI

#7145 Sep 11, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I don't see my reply, so I will reply again! I don't know who you think you are, but I have never met you let alone had an affair with you. You must get high on letting people believe you know people who have been in the news. All you people who are reading this, believe that this one must be beyond nuts!!
Sue me for slander but my whole bowling team thought you were my wife.
Are you mad at me for not telling you where I moved to?
I saw you in My Mother's Place Restaurant at 10 and Dequindre. You were with a man so I did not get your attention.
I know lots of personal information about you if you need some reminders. Where do you think Kathy7unlimited came from?
Are you hiding something from your newest mate?
Kathy Coomer

Dearborn, MI

#7146 Sep 11, 2011
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
Sue me for slander but my whole bowling team thought you were my wife.
Are you mad at me for not telling you where I moved to?
I saw you in My Mother's Place Restaurant at 10 and Dequindre. You were with a man so I did not get your attention.
I know lots of personal information about you if you need some reminders. Where do you think Kathy7unlimited came from?
Are you hiding something from your newest mate?
What is Kathy7unlimited? When did you see me at 10 & Dequindre?? Bowling team?? When was the affair? Give me dates.
Les

Warren, MI

#7147 Sep 11, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Kathy7unlimited? When did you see me at 10 & Dequindre?? Bowling team?? When was the affair? Give me dates.
Hi Kathy, Sorry if my post offended you. I donít blame you if you want to hide some of your past. You were married when our affair started. Are you mad at me for not telling you where I moved to? You may sue me if you wish but I have a whole bowling team that thought you were my wife. We met at El Charroís in Fraser. Your license plate number was 069HWF. I know your brotherís name and which country he lived in. I know your ex husbandís name and where he worked. I know both daughterís names. I know that you lived on Quartz Street in Troy. I know the company that you worked for.
Where do you think my email address Kathy7unlimited came from?
I know you are an attractive woman with strawberry blonde hair and you have a unique feature that I wonít share.
Maybe saying we a long affair is a matter of opinion. I saw you one day having lunch with a male companion at My Motherís Place near 10 Mile and Dequindre. I did not get your attention and I wondered if you saw me or not.
I have a reason for posting our relationship. I am claiming to know who the OCCK is. By posting my connections to other high profile killers I am giving authorities an opportunity to test my credibility.
If you choose to deny knowing me in a sense you are dampening my creditability and you are in essence harming the solution to this crime.
Again if you really are Kathy, I am very sorry for the tragic direction your life has taken.
I hope Anitraís baby is being well taken care of.
Les

Warren, MI

#7148 Sep 11, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to have lunch again sometime. I have feelings for you.
Les

Warren, MI

#7149 Sep 11, 2011
I am having the same problem Kathy, these posts are taking a long time to post.
Les

Warren, MI

#7150 Sep 11, 2011
I just reread your post and I think I see where our problem is. I used the word "was" intenting to make the point that our affair was previous to your daughters arrest, not during.
Les

Warren, MI

#7152 Sep 11, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathy7unlimited@aol.com
Everybody here knows that. Now come on Kathy we are friends and I hope talk to you one on one again. Are you going to let these vultures have a field day with me? At least admit that we have been friends and I will leave it at that. Arc Sterling Bowling Alley.
Our affair ended in 1990. I saw you at the restaurant about 10 years ago. I know what state you were raised in and I know a lot about your childhood. Remember the traveling salesman?
just dropping in

Jenison, MI

#7153 Sep 12, 2011
To Round Heels Helen
I grew up in West Michigan but my grandmother lived in the Detroit area. She was really afraid when we would come to visit. So I remember this case and have followed it for years. I read the articles and the books and whatever else comes out. And before you start gassing about me being someone else from this forum using a different name, forget it! It isnít so. There are people who donít want to be a part of it but are interested in it. But you canít stand that. The idea that there are people who look in here and might see what a big phony you are. And who gives a sh*t how much of it might be true. It doesnít excuse your foul behavior, to even some of the victims and families!

You old gas bag how dare you!ďTheir names NEVER get mentioned here. ALL the people here are evil. NO ONE here knows anything about research. YOU are the only one who knows Anything about Any of this.Ē You make all these blanketed statements about EVERYONE here not knowing anything or being worth your time, that this forum is so disgusting. But I see youíre here all the time running your mouth, running everyone down and trying to run every one off! Keeping as much sh*t stirred up as you can and then complaining about it.
I think you do it on purpose. I think it is your plan. Youíd like nothing better than to get enough of your insanity stirred up to get the thing shut down. You have said so many times. You canít stand there being anyplace but your own site of John propaganda. It bends your already twisted juvenile brain that there is a place where people can talk about all the OTHER things going on in this case besides you and John! So since this is such a bad place do them all a favor and for once keep your promise to never come back!

When is the last time YOU mentioned their names here?! The only thing you do is talk about yourself! Me-Me-Me-I-I-I thatís all you talk about unless you are drowning out everything and everyone who doesnít lead back to you and John and then you talk about the contributor and call them the foulest of names and insult them on every level you can think of. A person canít ask a simple question without you jumping up and down shrieking more of your BS.
Are you really so ignorant that you think itís OK to start all that sh*T about Coffey and then have the nerve to thank him and tell him to be safe. As if until YOU got an explanation no other one mattered. As if you are some sort of final authority! You are not. You are an insane old woman. You are the one who sent out that virus you nut bag!
just dropping in

Jenison, MI

#7154 Sep 12, 2011
To Round Heels Helen
I grew up in West Michigan but my grandmother lived in the Detroit area. She was really afraid when we would come to visit. So I remember this case and have followed it for years. I read the articles and the books and whatever else comes out. And before you start gassing about me being someone else from this forum using a different name, forget it! It isnít so. There are people who donít want to be a part of it but are interested in it. But you canít stand that. The idea that there are people who look in here and might see what a big phony you are. And who gives a sh*t how much of it might be true. It doesnít excuse your foul behavior, to even some of the victims and families!

You old gas bag how dare you!ďTheir names NEVER get mentioned here. ALL the people here are evil. NO ONE here knows anything about research. YOU are the only one who knows Anything about Any of this.Ē You make all these blanketed statements about EVERYONE here not knowing anything or being worth your time, that this forum is so disgusting. But I see youíre here all the time running your mouth, running everyone down and trying to run every one off! Keeping as much sh*t stirred up as you can and then complaining about it.
I think you do it on purpose. I think it is your plan. Youíd like nothing better than to get enough of your insanity stirred up to get the thing shut down. You have said so many times. You canít stand there being anyplace but your own site of John propaganda. It bends your already twisted juvenile brain that there is a place where people can talk about all the OTHER things going on in this case besides you and John! So since this is such a bad place do them all a favor and for once keep your promise to never come back!

When is the last time YOU mentioned their names here?! The only thing you do is talk about yourself! Me-Me-Me-I-I-I thatís all you talk about unless you are drowning out everything and everyone who doesnít lead back to you and John and then you talk about the contributor and call them the foulest of names and insult them on every level you can think of. A person canít ask a simple question without you jumping up and down shrieking more of your BS.
Are you really so ignorant that you think itís OK to start all that sh*T about Coffey and then have the nerve to thank him and tell him to be safe. As if until YOU got an explanation no other one mattered. As if you are some sort of final authority! You are not. You are an insane old woman. You are the one who sent out the virus you nut bag!
just dropping in

Jenison, MI

#7155 Sep 12, 2011
MORE:
Who gives a sh*t If you are right about SOME of the stuff in this case? The world today is full of fanatics who justify their attacking, destructive, threatening, and bullying of everyone who doesnít agree with what they say and think. Believing YOU are right about everything and that EVERYONE else is wrong and that it gives you a license to be an as**ole to everyone and actually set out to do damage to those who have the guts to stand up to you isnít bullying. It is the mentality of a terrorist. You are a cyber terrorist. An example is your attempt to make this WGR person your newest target. You crazy old battle ax. All he said was he isnít going to be run off this forum by the likes of you. You called that a threat!
In the same breath you warned him to ask KDOGG what could happen to someone who gets on the wrong side of you. You idiot! Now that was a threat. I have a news flash for you. Other people can read and understand English. So you admit all the rumors of you trying to destroy this KDOGG person and anyone else who gets in your way just because you have some information that they donít and they question it and they donít agree with you. You are the one threatening people. No one here has done anything like that! I think you would destroy actual evidence if it didnít wash with your claims about this case. You certainly try to destroy anyone who has valid information if they arenít in your camp.
You are the one who has forgotten the names of these kids. Oh you make a good show of it but your actions speak so loud I canít hear a word you say. If it canít be all about YOU it wonít be about anyone including the kids! You gas on about all the years youíve DEDICATED to this. BullS**t! Try all the years youíve OBESSED about it. Snitching sleeping around back stabbing and hurting people just stay on it then claim it is for the kids. Itís for YOU! Thatís what your actions towards others say! Period!

You have made more complaints and accusations than anyone about the cops lying and hiding evidence and not investigating BUT ONLY ABOUT YOUR SH*T! Everyone else with a story about the same stuff is JUST IMAGINING IT AND SHOULDNíT TALK ABOUT THEM THAT WAY! See you donít have the sense to at least know how ignorant that looks. Why? Because it is ignorant and so are you.

Thatís your problem. When someone asks you a common question about all of your claims, like your insane statement that YOU KNOW WHO KILLED BUSCH, and when you canít answer it, you attack. You think it will throw everyone off the reality that YOU donít have all the answers. If you kick up enough BS they wonít notice how full of sh*t you are. They notice. And please donít give us you BS about YOU donít have to show anything you say you have, when YOU are the first one to demand everyone else with information shows what they say they have. Your double standard doesnít wash.

Just because you would screw a bush if it had a badge attached to it doesnít mean the cops tell you everything. Round Heels Helen thatís what they call you and they laugh when they do it. You running your mouth about having the inside scoop on this case donít make it true. And what you do know goes out the window with your terrorist actions and threats!

And those two brown nose idiots who do what you tell them, attack threaten, harass! They are earning the same credibility as you NONE! OK so yeah they all know Reasoning saw and heard this scene at the Big Boy. NO ONE thinks heís lying! But whenever some asks what it might MEAN he attacks too! You have trained him to be like you! MAKE SURE YOU GO AFTER EVERYONE NOT IN OUR CAMP!!
REALLY? You three idiots donít know how obvious you are? Maybe you do? Maybe you are supposed to destroy anyone with any real info? Maybe you old bag, youíre still working for the cops?
just dropping in

Jenison, MI

#7156 Sep 12, 2011
Enough Already is the foulest most disgusting person on any of the forums on any of this anywhere.
Yeah I read the books two you ignorant idiot. You donít now the difference between two different stories and two different incidents in the same story? I think you do. I think you just wanted to attack. That little girl who was stolen by those men down in the Cass and raped and thrown in her yard and then LATER THAT YEAR one of them came back for her! You attacked her shamed her and called her a liar said she was telling two different stories but that wasnít the worst of it. YOU PIG! You attacked every rape victim (me included) and her when you equated the rape of that little girl with an act of prostitution!!!!

So all three of you are pigs and anyone with a brain or any bit of decency wouldnít pay any attention to anything you say or do. You are cyber terrorists. You are scum! Stop trying to stop the truth and the other stuff people need to know about this case!

just dropping in

Jenison, MI

#7157 Sep 12, 2011
More
Who gives a sh*t If you are right about SOME of the stuff in this case? The world today is full of fanatics who justify their attacking, destructive, threatening, and bullying of everyone who doesnít agree with what they say and think. Believing YOU are right about everything and that EVERYONE else is wrong and that it gives you a license to be an as**ole to everyone and actually set out to do damage to those who have the guts to stand up to you isnít bullying. It is the mentality of a terrorist. You are a cyber terrorist. As evidenced by your attempt to make WGR your newest target. You crazy old battle ax. All he said was he isnít going to be run off this forum by the likes of you. You called that a threat!
In the same breath you warned him to ask KDOGG what could happen to someone who gets on the wrong side of you. You idiot! Now that was a threat. I have a news flash for you. The rest of us can read and understand English. So you admit all the rumors of you trying to destroy this KDOGG person and anyone else who gets in your way just because they donít agree with you. You are the one threatening people. No one here has done anything like that! I think your would destroy actual evidence if it didnít wash with your claims about this case. You certainly try to destroy anyone who has valid information if they arenít in your camp.
You are the one who has forgotten the names of these kids. Oh you make a good show of it but your actions speak so loud I canít hear a word you say. If it canít be all about YOU it wonít be about anyone including the kids!

Thatís your problem. When someone asks you a perfectly common question about all of your claims, like your insane statement that YOU KNOW WHO KILLED BUSCH, and when you canít answer it, you attack. You think it will throw everyone off the reality that YOU donít have all the answers. If you kick up enough BS we wonít notice how full of sh*t you are. We notice. And please donít give us you BS about YOU donít have to show proof, when YOU are the first one to demand everyone else with information shows proof. Your double standard doesnít wash.
Just because you would screw a bush if it had a badge attached to it doesnít mean the cops tell you everything. Round Heels Helen thatís what they call you and they laugh when they do it. You running your mouth about having the inside scoop on this case donít make it true. And what you do know goes out the window with your terrorist threats!
just dropping in

Jenison, MI

#7158 Sep 12, 2011
I got all mixed up placing this stuff on here. I'm not used to it. But you get the drift. The double post well it needs to be read twice. To get through to these thick heads.
just dropping in

Jenison, MI

#7159 Sep 12, 2011
I will never drop in again and read your foul mouth and sick twisted craziness. YOU TRY THINKING ABOUT THE KIDS YOU OLD BAT!!
just dropping in

Jenison, MI

#7160 Sep 12, 2011
One more thing:
All the people who have been run off over the years. You should come back and let her attack and ignore her and let everyone see her and her cronies for what they are. If you have something to say or give to this case do it. It isn't her case and it isn't about her. I will be back in another ten years.
Les

Warren, MI

#7161 Sep 12, 2011
just dropping in wrote:
One more thing:
All the people who have been run off over the years. You should come back and let her attack and ignore her and let everyone see her and her cronies for what they are. If you have something to say or give to this case do it. It isn't her case and it isn't about her. I will be back in another ten years.
Are you trying to get Mount Saint Helen to erupt?
Les

Warren, MI

#7162 Sep 12, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathy, I have made several attempts to make contact with you in the past several years. We really need to talk. Will you email me? This is more important than you may realize. Just to make sure it is you, tell me the intials of the company you worked for in 1990. It is two words and none of them go past D in the alphabet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Note attends lectures at Duquesne University 1 hr Popeye 20
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) 1 hr Bunny 7,488
Note-odd detail? 16 hr Note 1,216
Suspect John Steven Gigax (Apr '11) Mon JimmyWells 147
Wine cellar door...many questions Oct 18 Blackstone Again 13
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Oct 17 candy 198
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." Oct 17 Legal__Eagle 65

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE