The Oakland County Child Killer
just dropping in

Colorado Springs, CO

#7153 Sep 12, 2011
To Round Heels Helen
I grew up in West Michigan but my grandmother lived in the Detroit area. She was really afraid when we would come to visit. So I remember this case and have followed it for years. I read the articles and the books and whatever else comes out. And before you start gassing about me being someone else from this forum using a different name, forget it! It isnít so. There are people who donít want to be a part of it but are interested in it. But you canít stand that. The idea that there are people who look in here and might see what a big phony you are. And who gives a sh*t how much of it might be true. It doesnít excuse your foul behavior, to even some of the victims and families!

You old gas bag how dare you!ďTheir names NEVER get mentioned here. ALL the people here are evil. NO ONE here knows anything about research. YOU are the only one who knows Anything about Any of this.Ē You make all these blanketed statements about EVERYONE here not knowing anything or being worth your time, that this forum is so disgusting. But I see youíre here all the time running your mouth, running everyone down and trying to run every one off! Keeping as much sh*t stirred up as you can and then complaining about it.
I think you do it on purpose. I think it is your plan. Youíd like nothing better than to get enough of your insanity stirred up to get the thing shut down. You have said so many times. You canít stand there being anyplace but your own site of John propaganda. It bends your already twisted juvenile brain that there is a place where people can talk about all the OTHER things going on in this case besides you and John! So since this is such a bad place do them all a favor and for once keep your promise to never come back!

When is the last time YOU mentioned their names here?! The only thing you do is talk about yourself! Me-Me-Me-I-I-I thatís all you talk about unless you are drowning out everything and everyone who doesnít lead back to you and John and then you talk about the contributor and call them the foulest of names and insult them on every level you can think of. A person canít ask a simple question without you jumping up and down shrieking more of your BS.
Are you really so ignorant that you think itís OK to start all that sh*T about Coffey and then have the nerve to thank him and tell him to be safe. As if until YOU got an explanation no other one mattered. As if you are some sort of final authority! You are not. You are an insane old woman. You are the one who sent out that virus you nut bag!
just dropping in

Colorado Springs, CO

#7154 Sep 12, 2011
To Round Heels Helen
I grew up in West Michigan but my grandmother lived in the Detroit area. She was really afraid when we would come to visit. So I remember this case and have followed it for years. I read the articles and the books and whatever else comes out. And before you start gassing about me being someone else from this forum using a different name, forget it! It isnít so. There are people who donít want to be a part of it but are interested in it. But you canít stand that. The idea that there are people who look in here and might see what a big phony you are. And who gives a sh*t how much of it might be true. It doesnít excuse your foul behavior, to even some of the victims and families!

You old gas bag how dare you!ďTheir names NEVER get mentioned here. ALL the people here are evil. NO ONE here knows anything about research. YOU are the only one who knows Anything about Any of this.Ē You make all these blanketed statements about EVERYONE here not knowing anything or being worth your time, that this forum is so disgusting. But I see youíre here all the time running your mouth, running everyone down and trying to run every one off! Keeping as much sh*t stirred up as you can and then complaining about it.
I think you do it on purpose. I think it is your plan. Youíd like nothing better than to get enough of your insanity stirred up to get the thing shut down. You have said so many times. You canít stand there being anyplace but your own site of John propaganda. It bends your already twisted juvenile brain that there is a place where people can talk about all the OTHER things going on in this case besides you and John! So since this is such a bad place do them all a favor and for once keep your promise to never come back!

When is the last time YOU mentioned their names here?! The only thing you do is talk about yourself! Me-Me-Me-I-I-I thatís all you talk about unless you are drowning out everything and everyone who doesnít lead back to you and John and then you talk about the contributor and call them the foulest of names and insult them on every level you can think of. A person canít ask a simple question without you jumping up and down shrieking more of your BS.
Are you really so ignorant that you think itís OK to start all that sh*T about Coffey and then have the nerve to thank him and tell him to be safe. As if until YOU got an explanation no other one mattered. As if you are some sort of final authority! You are not. You are an insane old woman. You are the one who sent out the virus you nut bag!
just dropping in

Colorado Springs, CO

#7155 Sep 12, 2011
MORE:
Who gives a sh*t If you are right about SOME of the stuff in this case? The world today is full of fanatics who justify their attacking, destructive, threatening, and bullying of everyone who doesnít agree with what they say and think. Believing YOU are right about everything and that EVERYONE else is wrong and that it gives you a license to be an as**ole to everyone and actually set out to do damage to those who have the guts to stand up to you isnít bullying. It is the mentality of a terrorist. You are a cyber terrorist. An example is your attempt to make this WGR person your newest target. You crazy old battle ax. All he said was he isnít going to be run off this forum by the likes of you. You called that a threat!
In the same breath you warned him to ask KDOGG what could happen to someone who gets on the wrong side of you. You idiot! Now that was a threat. I have a news flash for you. Other people can read and understand English. So you admit all the rumors of you trying to destroy this KDOGG person and anyone else who gets in your way just because you have some information that they donít and they question it and they donít agree with you. You are the one threatening people. No one here has done anything like that! I think you would destroy actual evidence if it didnít wash with your claims about this case. You certainly try to destroy anyone who has valid information if they arenít in your camp.
You are the one who has forgotten the names of these kids. Oh you make a good show of it but your actions speak so loud I canít hear a word you say. If it canít be all about YOU it wonít be about anyone including the kids! You gas on about all the years youíve DEDICATED to this. BullS**t! Try all the years youíve OBESSED about it. Snitching sleeping around back stabbing and hurting people just stay on it then claim it is for the kids. Itís for YOU! Thatís what your actions towards others say! Period!

You have made more complaints and accusations than anyone about the cops lying and hiding evidence and not investigating BUT ONLY ABOUT YOUR SH*T! Everyone else with a story about the same stuff is JUST IMAGINING IT AND SHOULDNíT TALK ABOUT THEM THAT WAY! See you donít have the sense to at least know how ignorant that looks. Why? Because it is ignorant and so are you.

Thatís your problem. When someone asks you a common question about all of your claims, like your insane statement that YOU KNOW WHO KILLED BUSCH, and when you canít answer it, you attack. You think it will throw everyone off the reality that YOU donít have all the answers. If you kick up enough BS they wonít notice how full of sh*t you are. They notice. And please donít give us you BS about YOU donít have to show anything you say you have, when YOU are the first one to demand everyone else with information shows what they say they have. Your double standard doesnít wash.

Just because you would screw a bush if it had a badge attached to it doesnít mean the cops tell you everything. Round Heels Helen thatís what they call you and they laugh when they do it. You running your mouth about having the inside scoop on this case donít make it true. And what you do know goes out the window with your terrorist actions and threats!

And those two brown nose idiots who do what you tell them, attack threaten, harass! They are earning the same credibility as you NONE! OK so yeah they all know Reasoning saw and heard this scene at the Big Boy. NO ONE thinks heís lying! But whenever some asks what it might MEAN he attacks too! You have trained him to be like you! MAKE SURE YOU GO AFTER EVERYONE NOT IN OUR CAMP!!
REALLY? You three idiots donít know how obvious you are? Maybe you do? Maybe you are supposed to destroy anyone with any real info? Maybe you old bag, youíre still working for the cops?
just dropping in

Colorado Springs, CO

#7156 Sep 12, 2011
Enough Already is the foulest most disgusting person on any of the forums on any of this anywhere.
Yeah I read the books two you ignorant idiot. You donít now the difference between two different stories and two different incidents in the same story? I think you do. I think you just wanted to attack. That little girl who was stolen by those men down in the Cass and raped and thrown in her yard and then LATER THAT YEAR one of them came back for her! You attacked her shamed her and called her a liar said she was telling two different stories but that wasnít the worst of it. YOU PIG! You attacked every rape victim (me included) and her when you equated the rape of that little girl with an act of prostitution!!!!

So all three of you are pigs and anyone with a brain or any bit of decency wouldnít pay any attention to anything you say or do. You are cyber terrorists. You are scum! Stop trying to stop the truth and the other stuff people need to know about this case!

just dropping in

Colorado Springs, CO

#7157 Sep 12, 2011
More
Who gives a sh*t If you are right about SOME of the stuff in this case? The world today is full of fanatics who justify their attacking, destructive, threatening, and bullying of everyone who doesnít agree with what they say and think. Believing YOU are right about everything and that EVERYONE else is wrong and that it gives you a license to be an as**ole to everyone and actually set out to do damage to those who have the guts to stand up to you isnít bullying. It is the mentality of a terrorist. You are a cyber terrorist. As evidenced by your attempt to make WGR your newest target. You crazy old battle ax. All he said was he isnít going to be run off this forum by the likes of you. You called that a threat!
In the same breath you warned him to ask KDOGG what could happen to someone who gets on the wrong side of you. You idiot! Now that was a threat. I have a news flash for you. The rest of us can read and understand English. So you admit all the rumors of you trying to destroy this KDOGG person and anyone else who gets in your way just because they donít agree with you. You are the one threatening people. No one here has done anything like that! I think your would destroy actual evidence if it didnít wash with your claims about this case. You certainly try to destroy anyone who has valid information if they arenít in your camp.
You are the one who has forgotten the names of these kids. Oh you make a good show of it but your actions speak so loud I canít hear a word you say. If it canít be all about YOU it wonít be about anyone including the kids!

Thatís your problem. When someone asks you a perfectly common question about all of your claims, like your insane statement that YOU KNOW WHO KILLED BUSCH, and when you canít answer it, you attack. You think it will throw everyone off the reality that YOU donít have all the answers. If you kick up enough BS we wonít notice how full of sh*t you are. We notice. And please donít give us you BS about YOU donít have to show proof, when YOU are the first one to demand everyone else with information shows proof. Your double standard doesnít wash.
Just because you would screw a bush if it had a badge attached to it doesnít mean the cops tell you everything. Round Heels Helen thatís what they call you and they laugh when they do it. You running your mouth about having the inside scoop on this case donít make it true. And what you do know goes out the window with your terrorist threats!
just dropping in

Colorado Springs, CO

#7158 Sep 12, 2011
I got all mixed up placing this stuff on here. I'm not used to it. But you get the drift. The double post well it needs to be read twice. To get through to these thick heads.
just dropping in

Colorado Springs, CO

#7159 Sep 12, 2011
I will never drop in again and read your foul mouth and sick twisted craziness. YOU TRY THINKING ABOUT THE KIDS YOU OLD BAT!!
just dropping in

Colorado Springs, CO

#7160 Sep 12, 2011
One more thing:
All the people who have been run off over the years. You should come back and let her attack and ignore her and let everyone see her and her cronies for what they are. If you have something to say or give to this case do it. It isn't her case and it isn't about her. I will be back in another ten years.
Les

Warren, MI

#7161 Sep 12, 2011
just dropping in wrote:
One more thing:
All the people who have been run off over the years. You should come back and let her attack and ignore her and let everyone see her and her cronies for what they are. If you have something to say or give to this case do it. It isn't her case and it isn't about her. I will be back in another ten years.
Are you trying to get Mount Saint Helen to erupt?
Les

Warren, MI

#7162 Sep 12, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Kathy7unlimited? When did you see me at 10 & Dequindre?? Bowling team?? When was the affair? Give me dates.
Kathy, I have made several attempts to make contact with you in the past several years. We really need to talk. Will you email me? This is more important than you may realize. Just to make sure it is you, tell me the intials of the company you worked for in 1990. It is two words and none of them go past D in the alphabet.
Nineteenseventys ix

United States

#7163 Sep 12, 2011
just dropping in..You are one hundred percent right!
2 cents

Detroit, MI

#7164 Sep 12, 2011
Nineteenseventysix wrote:
just dropping in..You are one hundred percent right!
BRAVO. i would like to post but I cant stand Helen and her "everyone must agree we me or i will attack you" additude. What a sicko!
Les

Warren, MI

#7165 Sep 12, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Kathy7unlimited? When did you see me at 10 & Dequindre?? Bowling team?? When was the affair? Give me dates.
You are killing me with curiousity if you are really Kathy or not.
I do not believe you would fluff me off. We never had nothing but kind words for each other.
I hated to bring this up on Topix put you had a nickname for me.
You called me Pete.
Les

Warren, MI

#7166 Sep 12, 2011
Sorry folks. This is one day I hate to be off topic.
EnoughAlready

Tampa, FL

#7167 Sep 13, 2011
just dropping in wrote:
Enough Already is the foulest most disgusting person on any of the forums on any of this anywhere.
Yeah I read the books two you ignorant idiot. You donít now the difference between two different stories and two different incidents in the same story? I think you do. I think you just wanted to attack. That little girl who was stolen by those men down in the Cass and raped and thrown in her yard and then LATER THAT YEAR one of them came back for her! You attacked her shamed her and called her a liar said she was telling two different stories but that wasnít the worst of it. YOU PIG! You attacked every rape victim (me included) and her when you equated the rape of that little girl with an act of prostitution!!!!
So all three of you are pigs and anyone with a brain or any bit of decency wouldnít pay any attention to anything you say or do. You are cyber terrorists. You are scum! Stop trying to stop the truth and the other stuff people need to know about this case!
Wait a second! Go back and read my posts buddy because I have made it quite clear through the years that scum is scum whether they are a child killer, molester, or the group of perverts running through the Cass Corridor and Fox Island. I don't know (or care) who you are, but you are way off base here.

And by all means, IF you actually have anything constructive to add to the "truth" about this case I can't wait to hear it.
Reasoning

Utica, MI

#7168 Sep 13, 2011
just dropping in wrote:
And those two brown nose idiots who do what you tell them, attack threaten, harass! They are earning the same credibility as you NONE! OK so yeah they all know Reasoning saw and heard this scene at the Big Boy. NO ONE thinks heís lying!
Just because I witness a discussion in 91, does it mean that I have to believe in everything that Helen posts? I don't attack everyone Helen attacks and never have. I have never attacked Coffey for example or some of the other posters on here. However I will attack when someone makes a downright stupid claim and writes it like it's a fact. To claim that Helen living in Rogers City (250 miles away) should have known as a mother the details of the OCCK from 1977 has to be one of the dumpest things I've ever read yet. WHich I guess is where this recent discussion is coming from.
EnoughAlready

Tampa, FL

#7169 Sep 13, 2011
withgreatrespect wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you, or Helen, or anyone else, claims that Helen has disclosed "in secret" and not made public, is necessarily irrelevant to evaluating the validity and worth of what she HAS made public. And that was also my point - Helen is withholding very important info from public scrutiny.
It seems quite significant, that the info about HELEN BEING RICHARD'S GIRLFRIEND WHILE RICHARD WAS JOHN'S ROOMMATE, was only recently made public - and by Richard, not Helen. Because, that little piece of info is of greater significance that the sum total of all the information Helen has ever made public over the years.
Fair enough. To be honest, I honestly cannot remember if her being John's roommateís girlfriend was in her initial statement on the Todd Matthew's site, or where she may have posted it since. What I can tell you is that I have little doubt that many of the posters on this site were well aware of that fact. But regardless, what is unknown can't be used to validate in the eyes of the public.

With that being said, I fail to understand why this piece of info is so much more significant than the information she HAS made public. Such as his admission, the maps, the location of Jill's bike, and the phone lists. All of which have been validated and backed up by other posters.

For the record, while I do believe that Helen is convinced her suspect is guilty, and I also believe that he should be thoroughly investigated for reasons too long to get into here, I also have no motive or desire to see anyone in particular charged for the crime EXCEPT for the actual killer. Whether that is Helen's suspect, Dan's, Les's, Lilly's, Cody's, Bobby Moore, Chris Busch, Gary Bartholomew (sp??) David Norberg, Todd Warzecha or ANY of the many suspects paraded through the media through the years of even Barny the Clown. I don't care who it was other than 34 years of freedom is 34 years too long for this monster to get away with this horrendous crime.
Kathy Coomer

Dearborn, MI

#7170 Sep 13, 2011
Les wrote:
<quoted text>
You are killing me with curiousity if you are really Kathy or not.
I do not believe you would fluff me off. We never had nothing but kind words for each other.
I hated to bring this up on Topix put you had a nickname for me.
You called me Pete.
I do know you. Please no more contact!
Les

Warren, MI

#7171 Sep 13, 2011
Kathy Coomer wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know you. Please no more contact!
Thank you for admitting you know me. I hope you change your mind about contacting me. You are a beautiful woman inside and out.
I believe your daughter has been in jail too long. Other people, women in particular, have committed greater crimes than your
daughter and recieved much less time. I have seen and experienced what mother's will do when the well being of their child is threatened. Maybe you need to start a thread which may lead to some important connections and financial help for you. These threads have lead to some important connections for me. Good luck to you and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
Les

Warren, MI

#7172 Sep 13, 2011
cyber wrote:
<quoted text>I have been away for years. Would you be able to list the titles of the books y'all have been discussing? Thanks
I have read only "Wolf in a Sheep's Clothing".
As far as I have heard it is the only book on the OCCK that is not written around a suspect. Most of the people on this site give the book little credibility and question how factual the book is. Investigators have told me they do not give the book 30% credance.
I know the book is about 95% accurate by my memory of what I remember from news coverage. The book is about 95% accurate when I relate the book to what I know about my suspect. Lots of information has dropped off the internet in recent years as the information that the task force wants us to have has migrated to newer suspects. I think the public would love to know what are considered the hard known facts about the case but that information would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to get access to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tell what u think ransom note really means? (Aug '06) 9 min Tex- 257
The other suspects, a second look (Nov '16) 12 min Tex- 19
Patsy wore beaver-haired boots Christmas night (Dec '16) 14 min Tex- 7
File This Lawsuit, Lin Wood!!! (Dec '16) 19 min Tex- 8
Did yall know... (Nov '16) 21 min Tex- 81
News The Team from "The Case of Jon Benet" (Feb '17) 1 hr pedobearo 5
New leads Natalee Holloway (Nov '08) 2 hr jeena 36
More from around the web