United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

So, Det. Gray had this info on Gunnels since 2009 ?
That's why they moved him to Michigan ?
Is that why my phone was tapped ? Hoping he'd keep calling me ? I hope he does !! I really want to talk to him now ?
You took the e-mails ???
I'm really angry tonight !!!!!!!
The news people have to solve this case for the families ?? WTF ?????
EnoughAlready

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2011

Judged:

Cody...has Gunnels called you before?

Who took the emails?
cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

Yeah, I've talked to him.
He was a victim ??? As far as I knew nothing more ?
I still don't know what to think ?
The first possible DNA match in the case and it leads to him ?
When I watched the news, I thought they were going to name McKinney or Bennett ? Until I saw his picture ?:(
What can I think now ? His hair was on Kristine ?
:( I don't think he can blame the car ? Even if, that implies he might have known she was in Busch's car ? Really ?? Why did he make that jump ?

Many of my e-mails were stolen this year. Most in January. Only the ones from Gunnels and from one other person about McKinney. So, who took them ? But, smart azz that I am.....I got all 22 back from Gunnels !! Bite me !! This time I printed them and sent them out !!
Who would or could break into my computer ? LE.
cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I'm thinking....yeah, gives me a headache, But, I still do it.
Remember when Busch's name came up - big time ?
LE went on camera and said he was just a rumor floating around on these forums ? I remember it.
They had all of his suicide info then, all of the info of him being looked at by the task force when he died - if you want to call that looking ?
They had the drawing of Mark, the ropes were somewhere......Let's just say they had a lot ?
But now, we can see clearly on tv that they had quite a bit more in 2009. You can see Gray's name on the papers if you really look.
They knew Gunnels was a DNA match in 2009.
Why did they look at him ?
He was a victim ? Did they test other victims ?
Ok, maybe a lure......did they test Alan's DNA ?
Maybe they did ?
But, if they had that DNA match already....

That's where my thinking ends right now ??
My mine is swimming.
You fill it in ?
cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

That should say "My mind is swimming".
See......proof !!!
cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

AHHHHHHHH !!!
So, LE went to Ess lake ?
The original cabin is gone :(
The woman who reported Busch being up there with kids died last year :(
The local police burned the files 12 months ago :(
So, if Gunnels DNA matched in 2009, why the long azz wait ?
Well, Gunnels might sleep better tonight.
Mybrotherskeeper

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

EnoughAlready wrote:
Just a few thoughts.
First, Cody, McKinney was with a women when the night he was killed and it wasn't his wife. Perhaps that was enough to cause someone to beat him with the pistol?
Second, although I'll admit I got a little excited over the headlines, after really reading it, there isn't anything new. We already knew about the drawing, the dog hair, and perhaps most important, we already knew that Greene and a "Vincent Gunnels" was with Busch the night all three were arrested in Flint, Michigan, when the 8 reels of film ware taken by the police.
Finally, the mitochondrial dna doesn't offer convincing evidence. IF James Vincent and Vincent Gunnels are two different people, than they could share the same mitochondrial dna if they were brothers or cousins on their mothers sides.
My guess is the MSP released "new" info because of the pressure from the families and are hoping the public is stupid enough to think they are actually working on solving the case.
Green and Busch were arrested with DOUGLAS BENNETT in Flint, not James Vincent Gunnels (aka Vince, Jimmy--all the same person). When Kristine's mom and sister met with the MSP on October 19, 2009, three notebooks were on a table/desk. One was marked Christoper Busch, another Gregory Green and the third, Vince Gunnels. In response to a question by Kristine's sister, they were told that these notebooks represented three "persons of interest." Vince Gunnels was easy to find on the MDOC site. Soon after, a reporter found that Vince Gunnels was the named victim in a CSC case against Busch. The MSP documents provided via FOIA show the task force interviewed Gunnels in March 2009 in Montana. This may not have been the first interview they had with him. Why the task force honed in on him in not clear from the documents. His name came up somehow as someone they needed to talk to and obtain a DNA sample from.

Gunnels has a brother. Has he been questioned? Who knows. If that mtDNA was a partial match to David Norberg or Ted Lamborgine, they would have closed the case.

The MSP didn't "release" this information. This information was obtained from the FOIA documents, which, while redacted heavily, have a few spots they missed redacting. Gunnels' name appears. The MSP didn't release this--the police probably never would have released it.
Mybrotherskeeper

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

The statement about Gunnels being arrested in Flint with B & G was clearly a misstatement. It appeared in one publication. The news articles at the time of the arrest list Douglas Bennett, Chris Busch and Greg Green. Dougy says he didn't know B & G, he just somehow wound up in jail when they were there and that's how they met. Douglas Bennett is a convicted sex offender in Alabama. Just a coincidence that the 3 pedophiles ended up in the Flint jail at the same time?

Had Gunnels even been arrested back then, his name most likely would have been withheld because he was a minor.

Gunnels has no record of criminal sexual conduct.
Mybrotherskeeper

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

Judged:

And Cody makes a very good point. Did they test the DNA of any other of Busch's victims? Police had a reason to submit Gunnel's DNA for mtDNA testing. There is no mitochondrial DNA bank; the police have to submit samples of people who they think might be the source of the hair.
cody

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2011

I'm surprised there's not many comments here ?
Just Keeper ?
Isn't anyone surprised by this new info ?
I didn't expect them to say there was a DNA match to man who was just 15 or 16 at the time ?
I get it, but I'm really surprised ?
As for him possibly placing the bodies, as some are presuming, I would think the killer would have wanted to do that himself ? He took great care of them after they were gone. They were posed perfectly. Would the killer let a 16 year old do that ?? I don't think so ?
So, where does Gunnels fit in ? Lure ? Baby sitter ? Driver ?
What if he's being set up ?
I don't believe he is ? But, LE leaves me with much doubt as to what they've done to this point.
So, what is the next step ?
EnoughAlready

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Mybrotherskeeper wrote:
The statement about Gunnels being arrested in Flint with B & G was clearly a misstatement. It appeared in one publication.
Thanks Keeper.... it was the one publication I got his name from, and I do know better than to believe what I read in the papers - my bad.:)
EnoughAlready

Tarpon Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Cody - that's pretty scary about your emails being hacked.
just-thinking

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Cody, was Gunnels also missing emails. It seems strange that whoever hacked into your email would not target him first or only target him to get information. Do you think they were after information, trying to keep you from having information, or perhaps just trying a scare tactic? I am not doubting your story, ust that it seems strange that they did not target his emails. Maybe they thought their actions would be more easily traced if they messed with his computer or emails.
My thought is that if a person deliberately removed files from your email they are trying to keep you and others from corresponding with Gunnels more than they are trying to find information. Remember if Gunnels is linked to Busch, which he is, then he is linked indirectly to those we know Busch was linked to. Those people being the Fox Island crew who have been very good at keeping that story and those involved under wraps. Again I ask, what is out there still that they (victims and aging criminals) are afraid of? I hear you Enough. I know in a general sense what you mean, but who specifically is there to fear?
I would say someone powerful (maybe just by what they now), slippery, alive, rich, intelligent, and influential (again maybe just by what they know).
My point before is that this case has to be first and foremost about these kids and providing answers and hopefully some relief for their families, but Busch and all he was involved with leads to many more questions. It now seems undeniable that he was involved. All of the people and things and places he was involved with should be shaken like a dusty rug. I trust they will be.
Helen Dagner

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

3. Can I send an inmate an e-mail message?

1. No. For obvious security reasons, inmates are not authorized access to the Internet, or to computers connected to the Internet that can send or receive e-mail messages.

2. Inmates are only allowed letters sent through the US Postal Service.
Helen Dagner

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

For all of those that had the same problem with emails as Cody claimed-It is NOT the cops grabbing your emails-Not the FBI--If you do a search you will find thousands of people that this is happening to-I myself lost about 20,000-and each day-more have been returned--here is the same story from just one other person-(The contents of my inbox went missing this morning! I found the messages in the Trash folder and restored about 20 messages. This afternoon all of those are missing and the Trash folder is now also cleaned out! Where did my 1k+ messages go-* Note this person and thousands of others have no connection to the Oakland County Child Killer Forums(EXAP-Aol has been deleteing saved email messages for years-So just do a search on google -you will find your answers there-
progressive

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Helen Dagner wrote:
3. Can I send an inmate an e-mail message?
1. No. For obvious security reasons, inmates are not authorized access to the Internet, or to computers connected to the Internet that can send or receive e-mail messages.
2. Inmates are only allowed letters sent through the US Postal Service.
Hey genius--he's been out of jail a while now.
Mybrotherskeeper

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

Gunnels was in a transition-type housing and then a half-way house as he was in the parole process, where he could have had access to email.

Independent sources, people I trust who have some expertise and no axe to grind, have stated and reiterated the following over the past few weeks:

1. There is something to the John Hastings angle. Needs more work.
2. There is something to the John McKinney angle. Needs more work.
3. The cops offed Busch, that's why the cover-up of this thing has escalated.
4. If investigators are serious, they have to lean on Gunnels because the hair was almost certainly transferred to Kris' clothing when her body was being carried over someone's shoulder as he dumped her body.
4. The police and prosecutors will never do anything with this case. Case stays open indefinitely, nobody can pry, the thing once again blows over.

Don't shoot me, I am only the messenger.
Helen Dagner

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

Mybrotherskeeper wrote:
Gunnels was in a transition-type housing and then a half-way house as he was in the parole process, where he could have had access to email.
Independent sources, people I trust who have some expertise and no axe to grind, have stated and reiterated the following over the past few weeks:
1. There is something to the John Hastings angle. Needs more work.
2. There is something to the John McKinney angle. Needs more work.
3. The cops offed Busch, that's why the cover-up of this thing has escalated.
4. If investigators are serious, they have to lean on Gunnels because the hair was almost certainly transferred to Kris' clothing when her body was being carried over someone's shoulder as he dumped her body.
4. The police and prosecutors will never do anything with this case. Case stays open indefinitely, nobody can pry, the thing once again blows over.
Don't shoot me, I am only the messenger.
I have to agree with some of what you say-I spent many hours on the phone with police last week-one call alone was four hours-oh ya I should add they all called me-I have the story on this-but I will not post it until this latest Blitz calms down-because I do not want what I have found out to be lost or confused with any other Information
cody

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

Yeah, there's e-mail in jail....
It's a computer link. So, someone is wrong thinking you can't.....I payed for the stamps they use.
And yes, he's out, that's when he called me.
I would like to keep this friendly ?
Please don't accuse.
Keeper knows my e-mails were hacked. She knew at the time, so did Lilly.
I'm guessing they were hoping he'd say something to me like he had done with his old cell mate.
All they took was Gunnels e-mails and some stuff cww had sent me on McKinney.
If I went there, it looked like they were still there ? The titles were, the dates, all of it. But, the bodies of the letters were blank.
But, I did go back to the inmate account section and found all 22 of them. I saved them and printed them all out. I then gave them to the right people. When he got out, he called me. Simple and true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What kind of instrument yields this type of wound? 2 hr JimmyWells 27
Note-odd detail? 13 hr Note 388
Jason Midyette (Dec '07) 17 hr Legal__Eagle 1,320
The Jonbenet Ransom note and Dirty Harry Mon Note 17
Jeffrey MacDonald Is Guilty (Sep '08) Aug 17 JTF 7,465
JonBenet Ramset would have been 24 today Aug 13 Fr_Brown 14
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) Aug 13 Just Wondering 1,048
•••
•••