The Oakland County Child Killer
cody

United States

#4410 Jul 28, 2010
SOME MORE OF THE NINE E-MAILS.....
CONNECTED TO THE BUSCH THING ? WELL, FOX ISLAND AS IT WAS SUGGESTED IN THE E-MAILS ??
YOU MIGHT KNOW, KEEPER ?
I NEVER LOOKED INTO IT.
I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE NAMES.
NONE RELATE TO LAWSON OR BOBBIE MOORE, SO I DIDN'T REALLY LOOK INTO IT. NOT THAT I RECALL ANYWAY.

In July 1976 Shelden received a telephone call from Deyer Grossman who said that a mutual acquaintance by the name of Gerald Richards was having severe "difficulties" and that Richards might involve Shelden in these "difficulties"; and that Shelden might become the subject of blackmail by Richards. Shelden testified that Grossman "suggested that it might be wise for me to leave the country for awhile ... to await events." Shelden said that his immediate concern was protecting his assets, especially his negotiable stocks. He asked Grossman for advice. Grossman suggested that Shelden contact Adam Starchild, an investment counseler specializing in offshore investments. Shelden had never met Starchild but telephoned him in New Jersey and asked for his advice. Starchild recommended that Shelden bring his stock certificates to New Jersey and discuss the matter with him further.
Shelden removed the securities from his bank safety deposit box and took them with him to New Jersey. Starchild convinced him of his alleged expertise in establishing tax shelters. He recommended that Shelden form an offshore trust with his assets. The stock certificates thereupon were lodged in a vault in the Mid-Atlantic Bank of New Jersey. A loan was obtained, secured by some of the shares of stock, and two bank accounts of between $30,000 and $40,000 were opened, one in the name of Shelden and the other in the name of Starchild. Shelden explained the purpose of Starchild's account was "so he would have some money for administering my affairs." Starchild indicated that he was going to form a company specifically for the purpose of administering the trust to be created by Shelden. Shelden then left his securities with Starchild and flew to Europe via Canada and the Bahamas. While in Canada he notified his family by telephone that there may have been a little "problem" and he would be away for a while.
just-thinking

Westland, MI

#4411 Jul 28, 2010
I have read that Sheldon is dead. I have seen his first and last names spelled many different ways. Grossman is the big mystery to try to find information about. Shelden testified on his own behalf in a law suit against a money manager(the dude from NJ) he hired to hide money when he fled. He was allowed to testify by meeting his lawyer in the Carribean, I believe, but not on US soil. His case was actually a precedent setting case from what I can tell. I think his heirs were allowed to inherit his money even though he was a fugitive. Creep. How did they let those guys get away.
cody

United States

#4412 Jul 28, 2010
just-thinking wrote:
I have read that Sheldon is dead. I have seen his first and last names spelled many different ways. Grossman is the big mystery to try to find information about. Shelden testified on his own behalf in a law suit against a money manager(the dude from NJ) he hired to hide money when he fled. He was allowed to testify by meeting his lawyer in the Carribean, I believe, but not on US soil. His case was actually a precedent setting case from what I can tell. I think his heirs were allowed to inherit his money even though he was a fugitive. Creep. How did they let those guys get away.
You've done more than just a little looking at this case ??
Why did you try to include Jane Mixer's killer then ?
You know this case.
You know these names ?
Are you the one who sent me the e-mails ?
Do I know you ??
I never really looked into this Fox Island thing, but someone wanted me to or they wouldn't have sent me those e-mails ?
Why send them to me ?? I never knew Busch, Greene, or anything about those men. I've been looking at Bobbie Moore and Lawson.
They had to do with me, not these other men.
Did you send me the e-mails and why did you come on here with Jane mixer ??
cody

United States

#4413 Jul 28, 2010
Ok, I'm spooked.......
Something wierd here.
Talking to keeper was one thing ??
But Brighton, you've made me nervous now.
Do I know you ?
Do you know me ?
Did you send me the e-mails ??
I think I have the right to know ?
You came on talking about Mixer and that case possibly being connected to the occk kids ??
Why ?
You said you've read about both cases ?
This is more than just reading about ?
Are these really names that go with the Fox Island case ??
cody

United States

#4414 Jul 28, 2010
Keeper, love to talk to you again....
The thinker has me spooked.
I'm goin' to bed.
You take care and hang in there, Keeper.
I think you know what really happened to these kids.
I'm guessing that the police won't help you.
There has to be something that can be done ?
Night...
just-thinking

Westland, MI

#4415 Jul 28, 2010
No, I don't know you and I would never e-mail someone I didn't know. I find the OCCK case very sad and intersting. I want it solved, because I feel bad for the families, but all of the info I know is pretty easy to find on the internet. I am pretty organized in my thinking and I remember almost everything I read. That is why I mentioned Mixer. After I read Michigan Murders years ago I heard about Leiterman and his DNA and then him getting prosecuted. It dawned on me the other day to try to see if there were similarities and I still think there are. I certainly don't mean to spook anybody.
cody

United States

#4416 Jul 28, 2010
Mybrotherskeeper wrote:
Ok, I tried twice to post here and the posts didn't show up. Here's another try.
I do not have the all the names in the Cass case. Not by a long-shot. Alan and Tim--never heard of them. What was let out to the families? Next to nothing, I'm sure. Allan's friend P? Never heard of her. L.J.--same thing. No, no, no, I never heard about Alan or anyone who hung himself after testifying against Lawson and Lamborgine!
If you mean do I have all the names we need, absolutely not. The FBI and MSP investigated Fox Island. Think they are talking to anybody? No chance. Fox Island and Cass?! They could give a ****. The people who testified against Lawson and Lamborgine had GUTS. Wayne County and Livonia had guts for going after those two animals. Oakland County or the MSP?! No chance.
I think Livonia and Wayne County tried as hard as they could to find as many victims of Lawson and Lamborgine as they could. No thanks to the MSP, that's for sure. Police in the Cleveland area worked the case as well.
Drugs--probably so. Who knows how many hours after ingestion of drugs that the autopsy was conducted? It was also 1977--yes, substances might have been missed. I have seen Tim King's autopsy, but I am no expert on drugs. I would hope those kids were drugged. That's how bad I think it was for them.
Nobody has looked for the Fox Island victims. I am confident of that, but I can't prove it. The current cops were tipped off about Fox Island by Helen Dagner's site, not their own investigation.
Lilly--no idea on that. I think there are legitimate victims out there who don't know what to do or where to turn. There are also people out there who are not who they purport to be. It's a tough call.
Don't reveal someone's name who could be hurt and with nothing good coming of it. But let me ask you something, Cody--you mentioned a "V.G." at some point on Topix--does that ring a bell? V.G. I've heard of. Can you reveal any details that would help me understand if we are talking about the same person?
I'm sorry, I just now seen this ??
I didn't see it earlier.
You don't know those names ??
You're serious ?? You weren't there or anything when Lawson and Lamborgine were sentenced ?
You don't know any of the initials above ??
Well, can I ask you if you are a family member of one of the occk kids ?
Because if you are, you should have those names.
You don't know who Allan is ?
V.G....?? The kid ? I'm not sure who you mean ??
I posted the name on Topix ?
Well, can you give me a hint ?
One V.G. comes to mind, but I don't think I posted it here ?
As for the drugs, that would have been used for transporation only.
:(
Do you post on......L.S.'s site ? She knows everyone well.
If so, I could send you the names of these people over there.
I can't put them here.
If you are family you should talk to P. for sure.
Wow.
cody

United States

#4417 Jul 28, 2010
I looked at some stuff. Too much to just remember....
I sent Coffey all the names and I talked to him on the phone for a long time.
This was months ago.
If you are family, you can talk to him ??
I thought he gave the info to Tim's family, but maybe not. Our talk was rather private.
But, I wouldn't have meant for him to keep the names to himself.
I talked to him about the drugs too.
We talked for a long time.
I'm glad he contacted Tim's family.
I'm confused about how the police found out about Busch though ??
Coffey, Helen, or something about Gina ??
I don't think Gina is related to Chris ?
Ya, I'm confused.......nothing new for me.
Let me know if you do want to talk.
cody

United States

#4418 Jul 28, 2010
The King case, however, gave police their first lead: under hypnosis, two witnesses described a mutton-chopped young man they had seen talking to Tim by a blue Gremlin in the drugstore's parking lot.

A psychiatrist tries to shake up the murderer

Dr. Bruce Danto doesn't know who the murderer is....promising lead so far was a letter last spring from a man calling himself "Allen," who said he was the killer's roommate. Danto set a date by phone to meet him, but the man never appeared. Danto has since concluded that Allen either killed himself in a fever of guilt or was murdered for his indiscretion.

THIS ARTICLE SAYS TWO WOMEN SAW TIM ??
AS FOR ALLEN, HE WAS REAL AND HAD TO DO WITH L.J.
COFFEY HAS ALL OF THIS.
TIM'S FAMILY MUST TOO ?
cody

United States

#4419 Jul 28, 2010
Keeper ? Are you trinity ?
If you are, I'll send you everything I have.
cody

United States

#4420 Jul 28, 2010
GREAT, THE GREAT DAN IS READING THIS THREAD AND USING IT TO ADD TO HIS STORIES ??
WELL, I HOPE YOU ARE TRINITY AND YOU WILL MEET ME AT THE OTHER SITE.....
I'M NOW DONE HERE.

Interesting post on OCCK thread. Apparently 2 hairs were left on first Michigan victim Mark Stebbins and were lost by police. I never heard that before: facial hair and pubic hair
Mybrotherskeeper
Naperville, IL
Reply ยป
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#4397 4 hrs ago
And guess who had a suitcase of 8 mm film confiscated from him by LE in the late 1970's?! Where is that suitcase of 8 mm film? Long, long gone. MIA. LIke those two hairs lost from Mark's body, before these animals got the "clean up the body" routine down. A facial hair and a pubic hair. These hairs were given by the local PD to the MSP. The hairs are also long gone.
lilly

Denver, CO

#4421 Jul 28, 2010
Cody,I attempted to post a reply to your questions about the "basement" It didn't show up. I clicked on the reply box, in your particular post. Am I doing something wrong? Please advice. I would very much like to open this communication.

Yes I knew Lawson, Lamborgine and others..."The Camp" in Pontiac? Do you remember it? Were you taken there?

I knew: Robert Redmond, Ricky Capps, Dennis Dupee. All dead now. So I can use their names.

I knew a "Carl." I knew Brian Manier. Yes I said his name, and he isn't dead, and I don't give a damn. He killed Robert after being confronted for...yes raping one of the kids from the nearby center.

Are you familiar with Honest?Johns Bar in the Corridor?

I tell you all of this. So you will know I was there. I am not hiding. I do not fear Lawson or Lamborgine. They are locked up. From what I understand. They aren't having a picnic either. Some of their victims, who's lives they destroyed, happen to be doing time, in the same prison. Everyone knows who and what they are and the things that they did. I will say what I want about them. I will tell the things, I please. They Can Not Hurt Me Or Anyone. Those are easy words to say. If you allow yourself.

I realize it is 2:30 AM there. I hope this gets through. If not,I will try again tomorrow. Lilly
Mybrotherskeeper

Naperville, IL

#4422 Jul 29, 2010
I will reread this all and then go over to the other site. It might take me a while.
cody

United States

#4423 Jul 29, 2010
Cody,I attempted to post a reply to your questions about the "basement" It didn't show up. I clicked on the reply box, in your particular post. Am I doing something wrong? Please advice. I would very much like to open this communication.
Yes I knew Lawson, Lamborgine and others..."The Camp" in Pontiac? Do you remember it? Were you taken there?
I knew: Robert Redmond, Ricky Capps, Dennis Dupee. All dead now. So I can use their names.
I knew a "Carl." I knew Brian Manier. Yes I said his name, and he isn't dead, and I don't give a damn. He killed Robert after being confronted for...yes raping one of the kids from the nearby center.
I tell you all of this. So you will know I was there. I am not hiding. I do not fear Lawson or Lamborgine. They are locked up. From what I understand. They aren't having a picnic either. Some of their victims, who's lives they destroyed, happen to be doing time, in the same prison. Everyone knows who and what they are and the things that they did. I will say what I want about them. I will tell the things, I please. They Can Not Hurt Me Or Anyone. Those are easy words to say. If you allow yourself.
I realize it is 2:30 AM there. I hope this gets through. If not,I will try again tomorrow. Lilly
I know some.
Lamborgine is locked up right down the street from me.
I don't know where Lawson is ?
I now live near where Carl used to live.......
It's not really them I'm afraid of ?
I can tell you don't post here.
Everything comes back to bite you in the ass. Everything.
If you post a name LE doesn't want out there ??
You get that call.
My history is with the one appartment on either Cass or Henry ?
Sometimes I'm glad my memory is fading.
My history is also private as far as the public forum goes.
So, I'm not sure what to say here ?
Did you know P**, Maria, Cynthia ??
Allen or Fats ? L.J.??
The thing is, so many kids were in and out of that place over the years that we could make a long list.
Does it help the occk case ?
I guess it would if Moore and Lamborgine were involved in the killings ?? My personal history KNOWS kids were there who did not want to be there. They weren't there to be used and paid for a night. I hope and pray that's a short list.
Were the four occk kids on that list ?
So many people think they weren't, I think they were.
I can't prove anything. I can't solve this case.
I can't prove the children were drugged, but I know they were ?
You can't say much here.
It'll get twisted up and you'll get beat down by certain posters.
Do you know anything about the abuse there ??
Because that might help the case.
It might be good if we did talk. I'm just not sure how to do it ?
I won't post my e-mail address here. You shouldn't either.
I need to think about it.
I have to tell you, so many people think this is a game or one big fight, even a competition to see who knows the most ??
But, re-thinking all that happened like I have been doing the last couple of days, has made me sick. I'm throwing up. I don't like thinking about all of this. It's terrible.
Do you have something to offer the case ? Were you abused there ? Did you see the abuse there ?
Don't answer here on the forum. Just think for a bit.
You used the word "taken" there ?? You do know. You know what I know.:(
I don't know if I want to do this.
cody

United States

#4424 Jul 29, 2010
Lilly ?
What years do you know about ??
What year were you there ?
Don't answer here.
We need to find a place to talk.....
cody

United States

#4425 Jul 29, 2010
lilly wrote:
Just tell me something about the basement.
Something that would show me you were there ?
The basement with the small bathroom in it.
I know that basement well.
lilly

Denver, CO

#4426 Jul 29, 2010
"Cody,I attempted to post a reply to your questions about the "basement" It didn't show up. I clicked on the reply box, in your particular post. Am I doing something wrong? Please advice.

Do you recall? The above was in my last post.

So you didn't get my first post about Lawson and the "chamber of horrors? Not my original one asking for contact, but the one after it... Just minutes before you posted:

GREAT, THE GREAT DAN IS READING THIS THREAD AND USING IT TO ADD TO HIS STORIES ??
I'M NOW DONE HERE.

Late last night.

I must know. I know I did exactly what I did to get this recent post to you. Is it possible? Was it somehow blocked? If that is possible here, then you are right. We will end it here and find another way to talk.

I know it's late there. You are two hours ahead of me. Hope you're feeling better, still up and monitoring.
Lilly
cody

United States

#4427 Jul 29, 2010
lilly wrote:
"Cody,I attempted to post a reply to your questions about the "basement" It didn't show up. I clicked on the reply box, in your particular post. Am I doing something wrong? Please advice.
Do you recall? The above was in my last post.
So you didn't get my first post about Lawson and the "chamber of horrors? Not my original one asking for contact, but the one after it... Just minutes before you posted:
I'M NOW DONE HERE.
Late last night.
I must know. I know I did exactly what I did to get this recent post to you. Is it possible? Was it somehow blocked? If that is possible here, then you are right. We will end it here and find another way to talk.
I know it's late there. You are two hours ahead of me. Hope you're feeling better, still up and monitoring.
Lilly
Lawson ? Pontiac ? No, I wasn't there thank God.
My situation was bad enough. Sounds like the same time frame ?
The basement couldn't have been in Pontiac. I wasn't gone that long. No, it was over in the Cass. I know that place.:(
Some of these posts might be removed, don't be surprised.
And more are reading it that you think.
cody

United States

#4428 Jul 29, 2010
lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
I would very much like to communicate with you, away from this forum. Is this something you may be open too? If you are,then I am not certain, how one goes about the exchange of information within this forum, and remain private. Please consider, you may indeed, have valuable information. Which I am seeking.
Lilly
Why did you reply to this post about Gina and Chris ??
Neither have to do with the Cass boys I know ?
You brought up one Carl.
Why did you reply to THIS post ?
Curious ?
lilly

Denver, CO

#4429 Jul 29, 2010
Once again, I answered you with a very long and thought out explanation. It is not here. It is gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone believe the ramseys didn't do the crime?? 4 min Stoned luck aka l... 125
IF (keep an open mind) it WAS NOT Patsy... 2 hr Stoned luck aka l... 32
Burke to speak on Dr. Phil show 5 hr rainbow 76
GD Designs Rochdale LTD Reviews (17) 13 hr gendon 1
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 15 hr Stoned luck aka l... 534
Questions for jameson 15 hr Stoned luck aka l... 100
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 16 hr Stoned luck aka l... 212
More from around the web