Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
they said that hair was an ancillary hair-either underarm or forearm. No lies there. Next?
She said it was Patsy`s. Was it PATSY`S HAIR OR IS WHITEWITCH FULL OF SH*T???
Eva

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>She said it was Patsy`s. Was it PATSY`S HAIR OR IS WHITEWITCH FULL OF SH*T???
It was a hair from Patsy's arm or underarm. An ancillary hair they said. That's not a lie.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>She said it was Patsy`s. Was it PATSY`S HAIR OR IS WHITEWITCH FULL OF SH*T???
Could you be so kind as to point out WHERE I said that?
If you can't, then shut your trap. Thanks.
tootlems

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with all you've said. I think Beuf knew all about Burke "experimenting" on JB. I think it's even possible that he knows what happened that night.
I think somebody experimented on you. Perhaps it explains your perpetual nasty attitude!

What's up with your "chia pet" hairdo anyway?:)

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

tootlems wrote:
<quoted text>
I think somebody experimented on you. Perhaps it explains your perpetual nasty attitude!
Really? How do explain yours?
nitwits or devils

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

TOOTLEMS AAAAA++++++++++ SQUARED
thewhitewitchone wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? How do explain yours?
nitwits or devils

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

AWESOME TOOTLEMS AAAAAA++++++++
PERFFECT
WITCH IS A DISTURBED, RETARDED, STUPID, MORONIC, DELUDED PET OF PIG. SHE SUITS PIG'S NEEDS 100%
tootlems wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Mar 07

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

Eva wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a hair from Patsy's arm or underarm. An ancillary hair they said. That's not a lie.
WHO SAID THAT? Kindly show me where a credible source says that it`s Patysy`s hair. Thanks.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>WHO SAID THAT? Kindly show me where a credible source says that it`s Patysy`s hair. Thanks.
Iím pretty sure it was not PRís hair, Detroit.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>WHO SAID THAT? Kindly show me where a credible source says that it`s Patysy`s hair. Thanks.
Go over to ACRs and read Detroit, it is all explained over there. Your tunnel vision of Gary being the killer of everyone in the last 20 years has tainted the knowledge you used to have about the case.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Go over to ACRs and read Detroit, it is all explained over there. Your tunnel vision of Gary being the killer of everyone in the last 20 years has tainted the knowledge you used to have about the case.
RDI`s said the hair was Patsy`s underarm hair. I said Acandy Rose says there were 2 hairs and one was definitely not Patsy`s, and both were said to be non Ramsey. RDI`s keep saying there`s no evidence of an intruder because it was Patsy`s hair. Quit spreading lies RDI`s. And this has nothing to do with Gary. This has to do with RDI`s spreading lies to back up their theory.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

Dan in Detroit wrote:
<quoted text>To the big mouth blowhard...
White witch sorry to butt in when you`re talking to yourself but the hymen isn`t inside the vagina, it`s on the outside. An internal exam of her vagina wasn`t necessary. Spreading her legs and taking a good look would have told him a lot. Seems like having examined her a dozen times that he`d have seen something wasn`t right.
Detroit your posts are amazing you have more insight about the Ramsey case than anyone on these boards, you post what you truly believe happened to JonBenet Ramsey, how your posts are judged makes no difference to those who respect the knowledge you provide, pay no heed to ignorance and continue on, Toots for one speaks highly of you knowledge about the Ramsey case. I do understand what you are trying to say about the female hymen here is a short definition:
Hymen: a thin membrane that surrounds the opening to a young woman's vagina. Hymens can come in different shapes. The most common hymen is shaped like a half moon. This shape allows menstrual blood to flow out of a girl's vagina.

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit your posts are amazing you have more insight about the Ramsey case than anyone on these boards, you post what you truly believe happened to JonBenet Ramsey, how your posts are judged makes no difference to those who respect the knowledge you provide, pay no heed to ignorance and continue on, Toots for one speaks highly of you knowledge about the Ramsey case. I do understand what you are trying to say about the female hymen here is a short definition:
Hymen: a thin membrane that surrounds the opening to a young woman's vagina. Hymens can come in different shapes. The most common hymen is shaped like a half moon. This shape allows menstrual blood to flow out of a girl's vagina.
Thanks. I have two grown daughters. I often babysit my 3 year old granddaughter. Because of allergies she often gets yeast infections and this requires applying medicine inside her lips where you can easily see her hymen. Any doctor could have easily seen Jonbenet`s, especially with her having regular redness. Obviously the hymen is not inside the vagina, but rather the skin outside. A doctor who regularly treated Jonbenet would have had to have looked inside her lips to see if she had white in there from a yeast infection or whatever. Not only do RDI`s not know about the JBRamsey case, they don`t even know about simple anatomy and OBVIOUSLY Dr. Beuf would have had to have looked in there.
Cindy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I have two grown daughters. I often babysit my 3 year old granddaughter. Because of allergies she often gets yeast infections and this requires applying medicine inside her lips where you can easily see her hymen. Any doctor could have easily seen Jonbenet`s, especially with her having regular redness. Obviously the hymen is not inside the vagina, but rather the skin outside. A doctor who regularly treated Jonbenet would have had to have looked inside her lips to see if she had white in there from a yeast infection or whatever. Not only do RDI`s not know about the JBRamsey case, they don`t even know about simple anatomy and OBVIOUSLY Dr. Beuf would have had to have looked in there.
Little girls are very susceptible to yeast infections, diet can be a contributing factor to yeast infections as well foods containing yeast, if JB had a yeast infection she would have had persistent iching, she would have been scratching herself to get relief, I would think a trained, forensic, examiner would be wise enough to recognise a yeast infection. JB was taken to the doctor regularly it would be documented if she had past yeast infections. My neice suffered from yeast infections at age 3 also, it's common.
Charlie Chan

Lihue, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

IF there was any sexual abuse at all, it was probably done as an act on staging on the night of the murder, and Patsy did it.
Again, this crime is very simple, There were only four people in the home, and one was the victim. That leaves you three to pick from as far as the culprit.
CC
FoolsGold

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

There were at least five people in the home that night. One of the was murdered.
One was a loving father who regrets to this day that he slept so soundly.
One was a loving mother who is now dead but who slept soundly that night.
One was a brother who also slept soundly that night.
One was an intruder who entered via a basement window, probably left that way too, did unspeakable things to JonBenet Ramsey that gratified his bondage fantasies and then strangled her with a garrote that was flat on the inside and rounded on the outside and therefore optimal for a very slow and prolonged ordeal of death by strangulation. Fortunately that tiny little terrified six year old girl somehow scratched her tormentor and science has his DNA. Unfortunately, the crime took place in Boulder where the inexperienced police were too stubborn to accept assistance from experienced homicide investigators.
Patricia Fox

Sharpsburg, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Little girls are very susceptible to yeast infections, diet can be a contributing factor to yeast infections as well foods containing yeast, if JB had a yeast infection she would have had persistent iching, she would have been scratching herself to get relief, I would think a trained, forensic, examiner would be wise enough to recognise a yeast infection. JB was taken to the doctor regularly it would be documented if she had past yeast infections. My neice suffered from yeast infections at age 3 also, it's common.
A yeast infection is a FUNGAL infection. I would have been extremely concerned if one of my girls had ever had one. Nothing common about them at all in a young girl. More apt to be caused by someone touching child in that area with hands or fingers that are not in a pristine condition.
cody

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. I have two grown daughters. I often babysit my 3 year old granddaughter. Because of allergies she often gets yeast infections and this requires applying medicine inside her lips where you can easily see her hymen. Any doctor could have easily seen Jonbenet`s, especially with her having regular redness. Obviously the hymen is not inside the vagina, but rather the skin outside. A doctor who regularly treated Jonbenet would have had to have looked inside her lips to see if she had white in there from a yeast infection or whatever. Not only do RDI`s not know about the JBRamsey case, they don`t even know about simple anatomy and OBVIOUSLY Dr. Beuf would have had to have looked in there.
OMG !! You actually posted this ?? I see DHS in your very near future. You are so sick.
cody

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

Has to be Sara's kid since the other one is so pure ???
So, you watch her do ya ?
Charlie Chan

Lihue, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2010

Judged:

FoolsGold wrote:
There were at least five people in the home that night. One of the was murdered.
One was a loving father who regrets to this day that he slept so soundly.
One was a loving mother who is now dead but who slept soundly that night.
One was a brother who also slept soundly that night.
One was an intruder who entered via a basement window, probably left that way too, did unspeakable things to JonBenet Ramsey that gratified his bondage fantasies and then strangled her with a garrote that was flat on the inside and rounded on the outside and therefore optimal for a very slow and prolonged ordeal of death by strangulation. Fortunately that tiny little terrified six year old girl somehow scratched her tormentor and science has his DNA. Unfortunately, the crime took place in Boulder where the inexperienced police were too stubborn to accept assistance from experienced homicide investigators.
IF there was a fifth person in that house, he had to fly into it because he left no footprints. Not only that, he entered the home through a broken window, covered by a metal grate, without disturbing any spiderwebs that was on the grate. Not only that, he left no fibers, hair, fingerprints, or anything that proves his presence.

Not only that, he fed JB some pineapple before killing her. If you buy that, I have some genuine Pacific Ocean Saltwater to seel you very cheap at a penny per fluid ounce, you pay the shipping.
CC

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Note-odd detail? 25 min Undrtheradar 173
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 40 min Just Wondering 38
Snow Prints? 13 hr Steve Eller 28
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... Jul 21 candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) Jul 21 candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Jul 20 Just Wondering 3
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... (Jan '14) Jul 19 Steve Eller 184
•••
•••