3 of 3 doctors said Jonbenet not prev...

3 of 3 doctors said Jonbenet not previously molested

Posted in the JonBenet Ramsey Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Mar 07

Madison, MS

#1 Aug 30, 2010
Not a single doctor of the 3 would stick with the theory that Jonbenet had been previously molested. 3 of 3 eventually came to the conclusion that it was unlikely that Jonbenet had been previously molested. Yet RDI`s think it happened.
learnin

Lyndon, KS

#2 Aug 30, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
Not a single doctor of the 3 would stick with the theory that Jonbenet had been previously molested. 3 of 3 eventually came to the conclusion that it was unlikely that Jonbenet had been previously molested. Yet RDI`s think it happened.
What three doctors?
LillyandGish

Columbus, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2010
I don’t think she was previously molested, but then I’m IDI, not RDI.

Since: Mar 07

Madison, MS

#4 Aug 30, 2010
learnin wrote:
<quoted text>
What three doctors?
O.K. I`m a little tired and I`m also helping my son with his geometry. Three doctors #1 family doctor Beuf saw no signs of previous molestation #2 Autopsy doctor Myer saw no sign of previous molestation #3 Often quoted by RDI doctor said Jonbenet showed signs of previous ongoing molestation. Doctor even tried to smear John Ramsey as the molestor. He had based this opinion on a study done of a few girls. LATER HE RECANTED after it was learned that girls hymens differed and many were incomplete to begin with. THUS RDI`S ARE LEFT WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT FOR THE IDEA OF JONBENET HAVING BEEN PREVIOUSLY MOLESTED, YET THEY STILL QUOTE A DISPROVED ONCE BELIEVED IDEA
LillyandGish

Columbus, OH

#5 Aug 30, 2010
Some girls are born with incomplete or even missing hymens. For others, it's torn during innocent play or exercise. JonBenet was an active little girl.

<<<Hi there, the hymen is a fold of tissue across the vaginal opening that is usually present at birth and may remain at least partially intact until a woman has intercourse. Some women are born with incomplete hymens and other women's hymens are torn accidentally with strenuous exercise, horse riding and even bicycle riding. Some women have very flexible hymens that can withstand intercourse. However, once torn, the hymen cannot grow back, even in the absence of sexual activity.>>>

http://www.somazone.com.au/index.php...
LillyandGish

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 30, 2010
<<<also, some girls are born lacking hymens, and others are so fragile that they break at a very young-looking age just from running and bike riding and things close to that.>>>

The fact that JB's was incomplete was no big de3al and not indicative of sexual molestation. The chronic inflammation was no doubt caused by wet panties.

Yes, I got my medical degree at Harvard. LOL (Of course not.)
LillyandGish

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 30, 2010
Moon Jack wrote:
L& G.( a +) moon jack
Thank you, Moon Jack.
VipervenomM

Mission, TX

#9 Aug 30, 2010
LillyandGish wrote:
<<<also, some girls are born lacking hymens, and others are so fragile that they break at a very young-looking age just from running and bike riding and things close to that.>>>
The fact that JB's was incomplete was no big de3al and not indicative of sexual molestation. The chronic inflammation was no doubt caused by wet panties.
Yes, I got my medical degree at Harvard. LOL (Of course not.)
I sure would have believed it that was great.touchy subject tho.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#10 Aug 31, 2010
For Detroit:

Here's a quote:
Steve Thomas, hardback, p. 305:

"She [Det. Jane Harmer] showed a picture of the vagina of a normal healthy six-year-old girl and contrasted it with a photo of the vagina of JonBenét. Even to the uninformed the visual difference was apparent, and Harmer cited the experts who said there was evidence of "chronic sexual abuse", although the detectives referred to it only as "prior vaginal trauma".
candy

East Lansing, MI

#13 Aug 31, 2010
And for Detroit, please note:

"Harmer CITED THE EXPERTS who said there was evidence of "chronic sexual abuse"

So much for your belief that there were NO EXPERTS believed there was chronic sexual abuse of JonBenet.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#15 Aug 31, 2010
Says Smith, "It's just not a place where you know it's so abhorrent to people that they can't even do it, they can't even wrap their heads around it but it's more common than we think.The sexual violation of children has been around for a long time."
Smith believes all of them involved with the case lost their way.
She concludes, "In all the hyper-personalization around this case, everybody wanting a piece of it, everybody wanting to be the hero understandably and wanting to find out what happened to this little girl, our purpose really got lost.We lost sight of this child."
In her writing, Smith describes seeing a picture of a smiling JonBenet, taken Christmas morning and tells how distressing it was to realize the child would die what she called a hideous death that very day.
"There is this dynamic of children that have been sexually abused sometimes soiling themselves or urinating in their beds to keep someone who is hurting them at bay," explains Smith.
Suffering from an attack of an anxiety-driven illness, social worker Smith visited a doctor who told her that according to Chinese medical philosophy, every person has five hearts.Relieved, Smith decided that she'd need all five, because one wasn't enough to effectively do the work that had defined her life for the past 20 years.In her quest to bring light to what she calls the gravest and most destructive atrocity to be thrust upon children, Smith writes candidly about her experience as a social worker treating incest.The chilling, journal-like narrative begins with the tale of four-year-old Isabella, who was sexually abused by her father.It was Smith's fifth day on the job, and as she interviewed the shy girl, she was overwhelmed by her maternal need to protect the child.While waiting for the arrival of Isabella's foster family, Smith bathed the child in a sink, hoping to "polish and shine her" in an effort to detract from the impurity that had been forced upon her.She proceeds to fill the book with a series of equally troubling cases, in which Smith and her colleagues serve as ex post facto saviors, collecting the battered and bruised and trying to reassemble their lives.Written reflectively, the book acknowledges the fragility of those who are called to heal the broken.Smith, who also leads training sessions for new social workers, posits there is no recipe for resilience, but certainly this book can be added to the social worker's toolkit because, along with some of the distressing accounts of horror, there is also hope.
MORE
candy

East Lansing, MI

#16 Aug 31, 2010
For twenty years, Smith worked at the County Survival Abuse Team in Colorado, and ended up as director of the program.She was in charge of all the cases that came down the pipeline from the courts and the police. One thing we learn from her early on is that those who work with children and their parents in this particularly unsavory business come to be somewhat off-kilter themselves.Smith suffers from panic attacks, jags of crying, the need to run away and hide, and paranoiac fantasies that someone is going to invade her office and blow her brains out. She may go through experiences of passionate and loving intensity of the world and the people around her: the trees, the mountains, the birds, her husband, her children.But, given her day-to-day reality, there is a poison lurking about the edges.Not only does she fear for her own safety, she thinks, daily, hourly, of the safety of her own children.She has seen too much to be complacent around any but a few of her long-term friends and fellow-workers.The job never leaves her.
Eva

AOL

#19 Aug 31, 2010
candy wrote:
And for Detroit, please note:
"Harmer CITED THE EXPERTS who said there was evidence of "chronic sexual abuse"
So much for your belief that there were NO EXPERTS believed there was chronic sexual abuse of JonBenet.
Candy was Cyril Wecht one of the experts or did he get slides of Jonbenet after the presentation? He wrote a book about the case and said he viewed the slides of Jonbenet and said she was previously molested.
Burke

Madison, MS

#22 Aug 31, 2010
candy wrote:
For Detroit:
Here's a quote:
Steve Thomas, hardback, p. 305:
"She [Det. Jane Harmer] showed a picture of the vagina of a normal healthy six-year-old girl and contrasted it with a photo of the vagina of JonBenét. Even to the uninformed the visual difference was apparent, and Harmer cited the experts who said there was evidence of "chronic sexual abuse", although the detectives referred to it only as "prior vaginal trauma".
Thomas book was written in 2000. They had only done one limited study with a few girls and THOUGHT THAT A NORMAL GIRLS HYMEN WAS ALWAYS COMPLETE. Later detailed surveys showed THAT THERE IS NO NORMAL GIRLS HYMEN. Many are torn or incomplete when born and some get torn just playing. Books such as Steve Thomas book written in 2000 would not reflect that, since they hadn`t done the studies yet. Not an epert agrees with you. There`s NO EVIDENCE of any kind of Jonbenet having been previously molested and the 2 doctors who examined her body Beuf and Myers said no previous abuse. You lose. RDI case is steadily collapsing around their ears. You can`t even beat ME. I only been involved in the case for 4 years. HAHAHA
Eva

AOL

#23 Aug 31, 2010
Moon Jack wrote:
Hey EVA, Candy,can you prove to the forum that you were never molested, and that your mother never bleached your hair, were either of you hookers...? If you tell us the truth it might help us solve this case, now you do want the case solved don't you...? But remember their are perverts out their waiting for your answers, so they can do their thing, like they do when you talk about JB being molested... See how sick you are... You may not need to answer, we can speculate about you two, like you do about JB... It's all fair you know... Now the seed is planted for the perverts ... Just think how you touch their minds... Exiciting hey...? Moon Jack
Do you think we made up the molestation? Do you think we pulled it from whole cloth and nobody but the people on this forum say she was molested? You and mr Ramsey are the only ones that say she wasn't molested and how would either one of you know? Do you think the doctors that looked at the slides are perverts and liars?
I see it's you who doesn't want to look at the facts and would rather play your games and call names. It is not sick to discuss the facts of the case even if they aren't pretty. Incest and molestation happen every single day and that is a sad fact in life. Children are killed because of that and the molester doesn't want the child to tell on him. Sometimes a father or a brother or a uncle or a cousin molests a child, not just strange perverts off the street.
I have not seen anyone here call Jonbenet a hooker but you. You have a serious mental problem and need to get help.
Patricia Fox

Hogansville, GA

#24 Aug 31, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. Three doctors #1 family doctor Beuf saw no signs of previous molestation THUS RDI`S ARE LEFT WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT FOR THE IDEA OF JONBENET HAVING BEEN PREVIOUSLY MOLESTED, YET THEY STILL QUOTE A DISPROVED ONCE BELIEVED IDEA
Dr. Beuf's opinion means nothing. He could not afford to say anything else. Did you really expect him to say he should have suspected something wasn't right with JB with all the bedwetting, defecation and vaginal infections but did not pursue it?

Who knows, maybe, if Dr.Beuf had let his head rule instead of his pocketbook, we might still have JB with us today. jmo
Biz

Brandon, FL

#25 Aug 31, 2010
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. I`m a little tired and I`m also helping my son with his geometry. Three doctors #1 family doctor Beuf saw no signs of previous molestation #2 Autopsy doctor Myer saw no sign of previous molestation #3 Often quoted by RDI doctor said Jonbenet showed signs of previous ongoing molestation. Doctor even tried to smear John Ramsey as the molestor. He had based this opinion on a study done of a few girls. LATER HE RECANTED after it was learned that girls hymens differed and many were incomplete to begin with. THUS RDI`S ARE LEFT WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT FOR THE IDEA OF JONBENET HAVING BEEN PREVIOUSLY MOLESTED, YET THEY STILL QUOTE A DISPROVED ONCE BELIEVED IDEA
Good point, Detroit. It's what I have been saying for a long time. Also LillyandGish is right in that girls can be born without a complete hymen. It can also be torn just through play and excercise.
jahazafat

Elkhorn, WI

#26 Aug 31, 2010
Patricia Fox wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Beuf's opinion means nothing. He could not afford to say anything else. Did you really expect him to say he should have suspected something wasn't right with JB with all the bedwetting, defecation and vaginal infections but did not pursue it?
Who knows, maybe, if Dr.Beuf had let his head rule instead of his pocketbook, we might still have JB with us today. jmo
He also had Jonbenet present herself in his office with chronic sinus problems many times and had evidence of chemical exposure from hair coloring staring him in the face yet saw no connection. He probably wouldn't be able to pin down the cause of the chronic tracheal inflammation either.
Patricia Fox

Hialeah, FL

#29 Aug 31, 2010
Biz wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, Detroit. It's what I have been saying for a long time. Also LillyandGish is right in that girls can be born without a complete hymen. It can also be torn just through play and excercise.
Oh, come on. If hymen were that easily torn, NO girl would survive to adulthood with one intact. Exercise and bike riding just won't do it. Jumping on sticks, maybe but that's about it.
Patricia Fox

Hialeah, FL

#30 Aug 31, 2010
jahazafat wrote:
<quoted text>
He also had Jonbenet present herself in his office with chronic sinus problems many times and had evidence of chemical exposure from hair coloring staring him in the face yet saw no connection. He probably wouldn't be able to pin down the cause of the chronic tracheal inflammation either.
I know that's right jaz, too many OVERLOOKED things, intentional or otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Ramsey was Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde 2 min KCinNYC 10
HANDY 🔌 Electric Tools 'Someone' Could ... 4 min Bear 74
The fridge 9 min Bear 15
1996 Ramsey case crime scene video-Radar online 14 min Bear 168
GSLDPD99178617 - the DNA that matters! 18 min Bear 354
News JonBenet case analysis suggests Ramsey family s... 24 min Bear 71
Why was JonBenet's skull disconnected to her bo... (Jan '16) 31 min Bear 11
Why would the Ramsey's do so many stupid things... 1 hr Bear 445
Patsy's Answers About the Pineapple (Oct '09) 4 hr kauna 63
More from around the web