John Ramsey and Lockheed Martin
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#51 Nov 20, 2013
Glad I could help, the gift is sharing it with others, LOL ;)

It is like it is etched on my retina, for time and all eternity.
Heloise wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. There's an image...that'll now accompany me 'til my dying days.

Since: May 11

AOL

#52 Nov 20, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
Glad I could help, the gift is sharing it with others, LOL ;)
It is like it is etched on my retina, for time and all eternity.
<quoted text>
FOTFL! Every time I see his name I see him on all fours in his underpants. Wonder what this new goldi..er, wife, thinks when he reads the paper or crawls through little windows?

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#53 Nov 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
FOTFL! Every time I see his name I see him on all fours in his underpants. Wonder what this new goldi..er, wife, thinks when he reads the paper or crawls through little windows?
I know I have the same visions - scary as they are. I don't "know" what his wife thinks,(I leave that to the psychics like Lynette) but Peter Boyles said he bet she sleeps with one eye open since the news was released that the GJ indicted underoos and his wife.
Heloise

London, UK

#54 Nov 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
FOTFL! Every time I see his name I see him on all fours in his underpants. Wonder what this new goldi..er, wife, thinks when he reads the paper or crawls through little windows?
On all fours in his underpants?! Yuk! You people just don't care whether I ever sleep again...

Since: May 11

AOL

#55 Nov 20, 2013
Heloise wrote:
<quoted text>
On all fours in his underpants?! Yuk! You people just don't care whether I ever sleep again...
Not really..why should we suffer alone? ;)

Since: May 11

AOL

#56 Nov 20, 2013
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I have the same visions - scary as they are. I don't "know" what his wife thinks,(I leave that to the psychics like Lynette) but Peter Boyles said he bet she sleeps with one eye open since the news was released that the GJ indicted underoos and his wife.
Hi LE:D
LOL! No kidding on all counts! I bet there's no discussion about that revelation..just bullet counting and praying he doesn't know what she's thinking, or if she'll get out alive. Oh to be a fly on the wall..

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#57 Nov 21, 2013
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I have the same visions - scary as they are. I don't "know" what his wife thinks,(I leave that to the psychics like Lynette) but Peter Boyles said he bet she sleeps with one eye open since the news was released that the GJ indicted underoos and his wife.
Hi there LE

I'm thinking that the wife is not at all worried about sleeping with one eye open. I am sure she has been "debriefed" and knows her place in the JBR case, which is to shut up about it. I'm sure there are a gazillion papers that were signed before the marriage took place

She has no worries IMO
Heloise

UK

#58 Nov 21, 2013
Capricorn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there LE
I'm thinking that the wife is not at all worried about sleeping with one eye open. I am sure she has been "debriefed" and knows her place in the JBR case, which is to shut up about it. I'm sure there are a gazillion papers that were signed before the marriage took place
She has no worries IMO
Good grief, Caps. Now I have the image of JR debriefed and on all fours. Nurse, bleach for my eyes, please....

I must say, I don't know much about the new Mrs Ramsey but I do recall reading that she said 'John Ramsey is the best man I have ever known' during one of his book tour speeches. Patsy used to call him 'John Ramsey' a lot, too. Is it me, or is it slightly odd that one spouse, let alone successive spouses, should refer to him by his full name?

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#59 Nov 21, 2013
Heloise wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, Caps. Now I have the image of JR debriefed and on all fours. Nurse, bleach for my eyes, please....
I must say, I don't know much about the new Mrs Ramsey but I do recall reading that she said 'John Ramsey is the best man I have ever known' during one of his book tour speeches. Patsy used to call him 'John Ramsey' a lot, too. Is it me, or is it slightly odd that one spouse, let alone successive spouses, should refer to him by his full name?
LOL Heloise,

I'd love to take the credit for being so clever but to be honest, I wrote "debriefed" without taking the "briefs" into consideration which actually makes it funnier

However, it also means that you are permanently imbedded with that image LOLOLOL You will never be able to hear the word "brief" again without that vision! Sadly neither will I anymore LOLOLOL

As for the formalities in his "title" LOL, maybe John finds it flattering to be called that by his wife; gives him a sense of importance :)

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#60 Nov 22, 2013
Hey RT, I must have missed this post somehow, sorry it has taken so long for me to respond. I have been catching up on some of the threads this morning and have found several posts I need to respond to that should have already been done.

That reading the note on the floor in his underwear story was such a fable from the get go, wasn't it? First I can't even imagine him running anywhere in the house in his underwear. If he was in the process of getting dressed anyhow, why not grab a pair of jeans and put them on before going downstairs? And as for the note, why wouldn't you just flip the light on and read the note? I never understood that, and most likely never will.
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
FOTFL! Every time I see his name I see him on all fours in his underpants. Wonder what this new goldi..er, wife, thinks when he reads the paper or crawls through little windows?

Since: May 11

AOL

#61 Nov 22, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
Hey RT, I must have missed this post somehow, sorry it has taken so long for me to respond. I have been catching up on some of the threads this morning and have found several posts I need to respond to that should have already been done.
That reading the note on the floor in his underwear story was such a fable from the get go, wasn't it? First I can't even imagine him running anywhere in the house in his underwear. If he was in the process of getting dressed anyhow, why not grab a pair of jeans and put them on before going downstairs? And as for the note, why wouldn't you just flip the light on and read the note? I never understood that, and most likely never will.
<quoted text>
Hey Doc:D
I think that little fable was created to give an explanation as to why he didn't read the whole note. Burrrrr, nearly naked on the floor in the dark, better hurry and get dressed before cops arrive..? It's called distancing. It also provided a reason as to why PR called 911 and not the man of the house. Notice he put on his square khakis and tucked in wool button down like Christmas at LLBean? WHO tucks in their shirt in a panic?
The same story produced for the window crawl, stripped down to his under things and therefor an explanation for no fiber evidence..only he didn't think about it and couldn't recall which way he went in. Anyone with a brain in that PD should have challenged/known it was a lie. They gobbled up the most ridiculous answers without any follow up at all. Some 'interrogation', as the R's liked to call those little chats.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#62 Nov 24, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc:D
I think that little fable was created to give an explanation as to why he didn't read the whole note. Burrrrr, nearly naked on the floor in the dark, better hurry and get dressed before cops arrive..? It's called distancing. It also provided a reason as to why PR called 911 and not the man of the house. Notice he put on his square khakis and tucked in wool button down like Christmas at LLBean? WHO tucks in their shirt in a panic?
The same story produced for the window crawl, stripped down to his under things and therefor an explanation for no fiber evidence..only he didn't think about it and couldn't recall which way he went in. Anyone with a brain in that PD should have challenged/known it was a lie. They gobbled up the most ridiculous answers without any follow up at all. Some 'interrogation', as the R's liked to call those little chats.
I always wondered with the window story if he "allegedly" threw his clothes in the window first, or if he got in the house, went upstairs and back out the door of the house in his underwear to retrieve his clothes. Sometimes you just need to 'extend' the story a bit to see how absurd it really is.

Yes, he and PR both were all very "put together" by the time the police arrived. maybe there is an etiquette book for proper attire for a kidnapping ruse that we don't know about, LMAO.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#63 Nov 25, 2013
In any truly panic stricken situation, one would expect to see the parents disheveled after "finding" a note saying their child had been kidnapped.

I think that is what caught the police off guard to begin with when Miss Patsy showed up at the front door all decked out in full makeup and her party outfit on. Then, along came John all decked out in his LLBean (loved that reference) outfit, neat as a pin. Too neat - too contrived - too calm (John was so cordial).
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc:D
I think that little fable was created to give an explanation as to why he didn't read the whole note. Burrrrr, nearly naked on the floor in the dark, better hurry and get dressed before cops arrive..? It's called distancing. It also provided a reason as to why PR called 911 and not the man of the house. Notice he put on his square khakis and tucked in wool button down like Christmas at LLBean? WHO tucks in their shirt in a panic?
The same story produced for the window crawl, stripped down to his under things and therefor an explanation for no fiber evidence..only he didn't think about it and couldn't recall which way he went in. Anyone with a brain in that PD should have challenged/known it was a lie. They gobbled up the most ridiculous answers without any follow up at all. Some 'interrogation', as the R's liked to call those little chats.

Since: May 11

AOL

#64 Nov 25, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
In any truly panic stricken situation, one would expect to see the parents disheveled after "finding" a note saying their child had been kidnapped.
I think that is what caught the police off guard to begin with when Miss Patsy showed up at the front door all decked out in full makeup and her party outfit on. Then, along came John all decked out in his LLBean (loved that reference) outfit, neat as a pin. Too neat - too contrived - too calm (John was so cordial).
<quoted text>
Right? It must have confused cops to see them so calm and collected, especially JR coming up from Patsy as tho it was a group of Christmas carolers at their door.
I'm sure cops have wives and know from experience A. their wives NEVER look like that at 6am, flight or not and B. it takes their wives AT LEAST one hour to get that way.
I bet it really confused them when down the road they saw the REAL Ramseys in action that completely contradicted the way they carried themselves that morning. Suddenly the CEO got some energy and vigorously went after any agency he could sue, and the shrinking violet Patsy 'yada yada'd all the way to her grave. Never judge a well coifed book by it's cover;)

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#65 Nov 26, 2013
Well, yeah! John was actually perusing the mail when it was time for the fake kidnappers to call, and he wasn't even a little bit anxious.

It must have been a night and day difference for the police as the investigation continued. A real head scratcher FOR SURE!
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Right? It must have confused cops to see them so calm and collected, especially JR coming up from Patsy as tho it was a group of Christmas carolers at their door.
I'm sure cops have wives and know from experience A. their wives NEVER look like that at 6am, flight or not and B. it takes their wives AT LEAST one hour to get that way.
I bet it really confused them when down the road they saw the REAL Ramseys in action that completely contradicted the way they carried themselves that morning. Suddenly the CEO got some energy and vigorously went after any agency he could sue, and the shrinking violet Patsy 'yada yada'd all the way to her grave. Never judge a well coifed book by it's cover;)
candy

East Lansing, MI

#66 Oct 19, 2016
Bumping this up as someone is bringing up the" Lockheed conspiracy", which doesn't exist in this case.
JustMe

Branford, CT

#67 Oct 19, 2016
candy wrote:
Bumping this up as someone is bringing up the" Lockheed conspiracy", which doesn't exist in this case.
Hi Candy,
With all due respect, I hardly think this thread disproves a Lockheed conspiracy. It's just more of the usual Ramsey-bashing. Is there more discussion about it on Topix? Or your site?
Thanks.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#68 Oct 20, 2016
@JustMe: I'm sure this topic has come up before. Just do a search either here or on Google like "John Ramsey "Lockheed" "Topix JonBenet Ramsey forum".

John Ramsey praised Lockheed in his interviews after the murder. And he never, ever asked them for security after the murder. OR the Boulder Police, as was in Steve Thomas's book.

Plus, Lockheed was getting ready to SELL Access Graphics, which they did about 11 months after the murder, to GE Capital.

The A Candy Rose website isn't mine or affiliated with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ransom Note vs Patsy's Writing 54 min berrytea333 20
My theory 2 hr Anti-K 1,559
Intruder theories ONLY 4 hr Latisha 67
Missing Strand of Christmas Lights! 4 hr Jolamom 7
Random thought about the Stines (Jan '15) 6 hr DedRed 92
The Evil Super Family 6 hr DedRed 708
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 9 hr DedRed 665
Patsy Ramsey x Christmas Day 18 hr Spraguestephens 88
More from around the web