“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#339 Mar 11, 2012
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know her personally? Just curious...
Yes, I have communicated with her for years.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#340 Oct 11, 2013
According to Craig Silverman's tweets, Fleet White showed up at today's hearing to open the grand jury testimony. Why was he there? Who knows? On the one hand, is a student of this case, especially of the litigation, and personally attended a hearing in Boulder relating to Burke litigation, the NY Post lawsuit, in which the Post won the right to review all case evidence against Burke before that "affidavit" clearing Burke by the DA's office, in which Lin Wood took the lead in drafting, and Hunter added or crossed out what he wanted or didn't like before signing off on the thing.

HOWEVER, Fleet White HATES being called as a witness himself, ask Tom Miller and Chris Wolf. He HATES the Boulder Daily Camera. He HATES Alex Hunter. And he HATES the media, posters, bloggers, etc. He filed a criminal libel suit against the media, the exact opposite of a first amendment suit. God forbid anyone ever call HIM to testify if he doesn't want to, not that anyone in their right mind would do that after he was a no show for Tom Miller and Chris Wolf, he showed up but that's about all we know. But talk about cover ups, I guess the IRONY totally escapes the man, FLEET'S depo in the Wolf case is STILL covered up, he buried behind a protective order that he put there, before he even gave a word of "testimony." Then it looks like, from the ONLY media account of this COVERED UP ROYALLY depo quoted above, poor Fleet suffered a MASSIVE MEMORY LOSS and key, crucial questions were answered with a "I don't know". LUCKILY FOR THE RAMSEYS, Fleet ALLEGEDLY did recover enough of his "memory" to give glowing testimony about his buddies the Ramseys. Judge Carnes certainly loved Fleet's pro-Ramsey testimony, and quoted lots of it in her pro-Ramsey opinion. But since it's COVERED UP, we can't see this for ourselves, and the people of Boulder can't see it, and it contradicts just about anything he has said in any "letter" of his to the public. The media should have opened this YEARS ago. Again, why he attended this FIRST AMENDMENT hearing when that's the last thing he ever wants for his own testimony, is another Fleet MYSTERY.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#341 Oct 12, 2013
Some things never change LOL

Perhaps Fleet, TRULY having an interest in this case, far above and beyond any knowledge or "right" to be there amongst ANY of the public, YOU and the rest of us included, CHOSE to be there for his own reasons

Having an interest in this case and its proceedings does not mean an interest in testifying for others to line their pockets or make a name for themselves. Apples and oranges

Think Darnay Hoffman; the perfect example

Since: May 11

AOL

#342 Oct 12, 2013
Capricorn wrote:
Some things never change LOL
Perhaps Fleet, TRULY having an interest in this case, far above and beyond any knowledge or "right" to be there amongst ANY of the public, YOU and the rest of us included, CHOSE to be there for his own reasons
Having an interest in this case and its proceedings does not mean an interest in testifying for others to line their pockets or make a name for themselves. Apples and oranges
Think Darnay Hoffman; the perfect example
I'm just curious how Candy or anyone knows what all FW HATES. I've never heard the man's voice, let alone his likes and dislikes, so where can I find the info where FW says he hates all these people and agencies?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#343 Oct 12, 2013
FW is like most Americans, he hates the Ramseys and hates the stink they left in their wake.
JP Santa Bill

Canada

#344 Oct 12, 2013
Per recent previous postings, Henri really needs to provide the source for his statement about JP taking a course on photography from Santa Bill. One thing is any independent relationship between the two and the other thing is Santa Bill's knowledge of photography.

We know BPD investigated the "tape on the picture frames" (wiki - Whynutt + forum discussions) and coincidental receipts from McGuckins. That of course was leaked to the public. In her depot, PR said she didn't put the tape on the frames and I think ST investigated all that. Various forum discussions seem to suggest the tape was related to picture frames for paintings or photography or gaffers tape.

Rupe
candy

East Lansing, MI

#345 Oct 12, 2013
Pro-Ramsey is what Fleet was under oath in the Wolf case, IF he remembered anything at all. NOT anti-Ramsey. But everywhere else he wrote, was a different story.

I've read all of Fleet's letters, every last one of them is anti-Ramsey LAWYERS and I personally had one letter unsealed of Fleets LEGALLY like Charlie is trying to do, by the Courts, which was a screed against the Boulder Daily Camera. I also posted the text of his appearance in 2002 before the Boulder City Council, another screed against the media and the Boulder Daily Camera. I know many reporters who have had the misfortune of dealing with White and I also posted the transcript of Miller case he and his buddy skipped out on, with BOTH of them threatening the subpoena servers who were serving them.

Bottom line, if Fleet's MEMORY BLANK and pro-Ramsey testimony doesn't match up with his grand jury testimony IT'S PERJURY straight up, and NO ONE is going to believe his BOGUS memory loss either.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#346 Oct 12, 2013
Here's Lin Wood's exact quote on the sworn testimony only Fleet White is covering up:

Lin Wood: "I would characterize Fleet White's testimony in general as being very favorable to John and Patsy Ramsey." "I have every confidence that as a factual witness, Fleet would never say anything to harm John or Patsy."

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#347 Oct 12, 2013
candy wrote:
Pro-Ramsey is what Fleet was under oath in the Wolf case, IF he remembered anything at all. NOT anti-Ramsey. But everywhere else he wrote, was a different story.

I've read all of Fleet's letters, every last one of them is anti-Ramsey LAWYERS and I personally had one letter unsealed of Fleets LEGALLY like Charlie is trying to do, by the Courts, which was a screed against the Boulder Daily Camera. I also posted the text of his appearance in 2002 before the Boulder City Council, another screed against the media and the Boulder Daily Camera. I know many reporters who have had the misfortune of dealing with White and I also posted the transcript of Miller case he and his buddy skipped out on, with BOTH of them threatening the subpoena servers who were serving them.

Bottom line, if Fleet's MEMORY BLANK and pro-Ramsey testimony doesn't match up with his grand jury testimony IT'S PERJURY straight up, and NO ONE is going to believe his BOGUS memory loss either.
True. What's Fleet's problem? If he didn't know something, then why the letters? If he did no something, then what kept him from talking under oath?
candy

East Lansing, MI

#348 Oct 12, 2013
Fleet's "letters" were his way of getting his message out to the public WITHOUT having to be intereviewed. It's a one sided conversation, that's what he wants. He gave one interview to time magazine in 1998 and nothing to anyone but a bunch of letters ever since.

Darnay thought because of all of Fleet's VERY ANTI-RAMSEY letters, he would want to go on the record with everything he was saying. WRONG, just the opposite. He refused to show up when subpoeaned for the Miller trial, spent a month in jail for contempt, then about eight weeks after he got out of jail for contempt he was subpoenaed for the Wolf case. He couldn't just not show up like he did for the Miller case, so he did the next best thing to him besides not show up, NOT REMEMBER MUCH. None of his or Steve's antics/settlement deal HURT the Ramseys, on the contrary, it helped them enormously, by the Judge believing pro-intruder theory Lou over Steve and the Ramseys bolstered by their "friend" Fleet White. Carnes knew it was not the Ramseys who called Fleet White, that's probably why she gave even MORE weight to his PRO RAMSEY testimony. Carnes, without seeing one page of the case file, said it was more likely because of these CLOWNS that an intruder killed JonBenet, that led to Lacy being handed the opinion by Lin Wood and IMMEDIATELY AGREEING, and later, clearing them outright.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#349 Oct 12, 2013
candy wrote:
Fleet's "letters" were his way of getting his message out to the public WITHOUT having to be intereviewed. It's a one sided conversation, that's what he wants. He gave one interview to time magazine in 1998 and nothing to anyone but a bunch of letters ever since.

Darnay thought because of all of Fleet's VERY ANTI-RAMSEY letters, he would want to go on the record with everything he was saying. WRONG, just the opposite. He refused to show up when subpoeaned for the Miller trial, spent a month in jail for contempt, then about eight weeks after he got out of jail for contempt he was subpoenaed for the Wolf case. He couldn't just not show up like he did for the Miller case, so he did the next best thing to him besides not show up, NOT REMEMBER MUCH. None of his or Steve's antics/settlement deal HURT the Ramseys, on the contrary, it helped them enormously, by the Judge believing pro-intruder theory Lou over Steve and the Ramseys bolstered by their "friend" Fleet White. Carnes knew it was not the Ramseys who called Fleet White, that's probably why she gave even MORE weight to his PRO RAMSEY testimony. Carnes, without seeing one page of the case file, said it was more likely because of these CLOWNS that an intruder killed JonBenet, that led to Lacy being handed the opinion by Lin Wood and IMMEDIATELY AGREEING, and later, clearing them outright.
Thanks, Candy.

Some may argue that Fleet's cause was noble. Was he saving his testimony for a trial? Surely he would have answered the GJ truthfully and to the best of his ability, IF justice was what he was after. In that case, as you mentioned earlier, perjury becomes an issue. What was his motive?...
candy

East Lansing, MI

#350 Oct 12, 2013
LOL. He told Mike Kane he wasn't going to testify before the grand jury either. Mark Beckner wanted to charge the Whites with obstruction of justice. Darnay was not the first person in the case he jerked around.

I've covered Fleet White as closely as I know how. I posted his criminal libel complaint, litigation against the city of Boulder, letters galore. INCLUDING his entire contempt hearing. Everyone knows I posted at Cybersleuths, this same complaint found elsewhere. I agree with the Judge Judy of 40 years on the bench in that case: Judge Frank Plaut. 40 years on the bench, you know what slot a defendant fits into, and this is what Judge Plaut said:

"This Court has been involved in the legal process for over 40 years and often in those 40 years, and frankly mostly in civil cases, has encountered people like Mr. White who think they either know enough about the underlying case or their time is too important that they decide they will not comply with subpoenas. It happens with physicians, it happens with politicians, it happens with celebrities. And one of the messages that the Court has to send by the sentencing in this case is none of those people get to make the rules. And when a doctor gets subpoenaed in a personal injury case or when a celebrity gets subpoenaed in a domestic violence case or whatever the situation may be, the law does not treat people differently depending on their view of the underlying matter."

and the crux of the matter: "The impression from Exhibit A is that the defendant knows best and he has been extraordinarily inconvenienced and put upon, all of which may be true, but does not exempt him, nor would it exempt anyone else from a properly served subpoena. The obligation to respond to a subpoena goes to the heart of the criminal justice system and in fact the justice system overall."

http://jfjbr.tripod.com/truth/contempted.html

Both Fleet White and Steve Thomas were acting in their own short term self interest. They didn't giva a damn about Tom Miller, Chris Wolf or Linda Hoffmann-Pugh or anyone else, just what they wanted to do THEN. THAT'S all that mattered. THAT'S why the Ramseys won. THAT'S why no one else put them on any kind of witness list for a civil case. No one was worried about perjury, because they didn't believe there would ever be a trial.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#351 Oct 12, 2013
The Whites being The Whites:

ST hardback, p. 264

"They didn't like him at all Mark, and they aren't going to cooperate without a special prosecutor," I said.
"Well screw them. Let's just write them off, Beckner fumed. He held a thumb and forefinger close together. "The Whites are about that far away from an obstruction of justice charge."
candy

East Lansing, MI

#352 Oct 12, 2013
The subpoena servers hearing transcript I posted from the Miller Trial:

"I asked first if he thought that it would be a good idea to have Larry serve Fleet White again, BECAUSE FLEET WHITE ACTED CRAZY THE FIRST TIME HE WAS SERVED BY LARRY, and it was upsetting to Larry....
And I said, Also please have Larry serve Steve Thomas, BECAUSE HE FRIGHTENED THE FIRST PROCESS SERVER AND UPSET HIM."

www.cybersleuths.com
Biz

Port Richey, FL

#353 Oct 13, 2013
I am wondering if the reason FW is not fond of Tom Miller is because perhaps FW was the person who got a copy of the RN, which TM then sold to the tabloids? My speculation is that FW is afraid TM could identify him as the source. They are connected. Tal Jones worked for Tom Miller. The day after the murder I was told by an eyewitness that TJ had been to see FW and he claimed that FW was the one who said "Burke did it". So IMO either Tal or FW is the person who started that false rumor according to my source. The source also recalls TM putting a knife to TJ's throat on the same day but did not know why. Many have categorized TJ as FW's henchman. I have to say their behavior has always been suspicious and it appears they have something to hide.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#354 Oct 13, 2013
FW's "cause" is likely the "cause" of many people concerned that the GJ testimony will be released

I am sure that under oath in the GJ, there are others in addition to FW that may have answered questions, made statement, etc. that may have not been flattering to the Ramseys, intentionally or not, especially about the pageants and other little incidents that we have never heard about.

I can understand why some people would be anxious about it because having their testimony and statements released may bring retribution in some fashion as it did in days gone by.

After all, the GJ based their indictment vote on the evidence and witnesses and we don't know exactly WHAT may have been revealed to have the GJ vote for indicting the Ramseys

I know some of you like to think you are "insiders" but the truth is that NONE of you are really "insiders" despite what you would like to think and there are likely reasons way beyond comprehension why some of the GJ witnesses might be worried.

I think if the GJ papers are released, some of you will be in for information that will sting in light of what you believe for all these years. For the rest of us, it will be confirmation of what we theorized for years

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#355 Oct 13, 2013
candy wrote:
The Whites being The Whites:
ST hardback, p. 264
"They didn't like him at all Mark, and they aren't going to cooperate without a special prosecutor," I said.
"Well screw them. Let's just write them off, Beckner fumed. He held a thumb and forefinger close together. "The Whites are about that far away from an obstruction of justice charge."
What is your point? Unless you have jumped on the FWDI bandwagon, this means nothing more than another distraction and side show

The Ramseys were about "that far away" from going to trial for JBR's death, yet the big deal is that FW was nasty, etc.?

You are just becoming part of the sideshow Candy with your personal feelings about the parties. The POINT is that unless you believe that FW did it, you are wasting time and energy focusing on what he is doing, instead of the injustice of the Ramseys' getting away with the truth and murder for so many years

You are doing the same thing as the IDI and the authorities, waving flags away from the Ramseys to focus on your dislike for peripheral people.

The Ramseys are responsible for the death of JBR and to add to the sideshow is just more injustice to JBR

You should be more concerned with the content of the GJ statements than the people who made them

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#356 Oct 13, 2013
Biz wrote:
I am wondering if the reason FW is not fond of Tom Miller is because perhaps FW was the person who got a copy of the RN, which TM then sold to the tabloids?
First of all you don’t know whether or not FW was or wasn’t fond of TM, do you? And you do know that Miller was found ‘not guilty’ of trying to sell the RN, don’t you? So what are you doing here, trying to smear people’s names?
Biz wrote:
My speculation is that FW is afraid TM could identify him as the source.
Your ‘speculation’ is libel. Please provide any evidence you have of this. TIA
Biz wrote:
They are connected. Tal Jones worked for Tom Miller.
What does this mean?
Biz wrote:
The day after the murder I was told by an eyewitness that TJ had been to see FW and he claimed that FW was the one who said "Burke did it". So IMO either Tal or FW is the person who started that false rumor according to my source.
More interesting than this lie is the one you told earlier this year on the Tom Miller Thread where you said:
Biz wrote:
Also Tal Jones was working for Miller at the same time, and he is the one who started the whole “Burke Did it Rumor”.
So which of your lies would you like us to believe?

Biz wrote:
The source also recalls TM putting a knife to TJ's throat on the same day but did not know why.
Your source kinda sucks, but you knew that already, right?
Biz wrote:
Many have categorized TJ as FW's henchman.
Not true. YOU have said it over and over again, but I have never heard anyone else say it.(One of your flaws [that is almost my favorite] is when your idea needs bolstering, you just add a few more fictional people and pretend they are on your side.
Biz wrote:
I have to say their behavior has always been suspicious and it appears they have something to hide.
Did you have some ‘Evidence’ to attach to that statement, or is this just another one of your speculations with intent to libel?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#357 Oct 13, 2013
Biz wrote:
The day after the murder I was told by an eyewitness that TJ had been to see FW and he claimed that FW was the one who said "Burke did it". So IMO either Tal or FW is the person who started that false rumor according to my source. The source also recalls TM putting a knife to TJ's throat on the same day but did not know why. Many have categorized TJ as FW's henchman. I have to say their behavior has always been suspicious and it appears they have something to hide.
Mame doesn't count as a credible source. She fell into the rabbit hole by making out with Lou Smit and stroking Nancy Krebs.

The only suspicious behavior with something to hide comes from the Ramseys who were so dysfunctional the kids; neither Jonbenet or Burke were using the toilet. The Ramseys fear testimony from the Whites because they knew the score and took care of those poor emotionally disturbed children on multiple occasions.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#358 Oct 13, 2013
Biz wrote:
I am wondering if the reason FW is not fond of Tom Miller is because perhaps FW was the person who got a copy of the RN, which TM then sold to the tabloids? My speculation is that FW is afraid TM could identify him as the source. They are connected. Tal Jones worked for Tom Miller. The day after the murder I was told by an eyewitness that TJ had been to see FW and he claimed that FW was the one who said "Burke did it". So IMO either Tal or FW is the person who started that false rumor according to my source. The source also recalls TM putting a knife to TJ's throat on the same day but did not know why. Many have categorized TJ as FW's henchman. I have to say their behavior has always been suspicious and it appears they have something to hide.
No, because Tom Miller was with Craig Lewis allegedly trying to BUY a copy of the ransom note from a Ramsey handwriting expert for $40,000 cash. You're source is all screwed up with relation to Tal and Tom Miller. Tal met Tom Miller and Judith Phillips in either 1999 or 2000, not before then and they were friends, Tal didn't work for him. Tal was a Burke did it poster, and some kind of relative of Fleet Whites. That doesn't mean Fleet White said that. Tal wasn't Fleet White's henchman, he was a go between Fleet sometimes used. I don't know anything about Tom Miller putting a knife to Tal's throat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The case against JMK 23 min Legal__Eagle 2
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 2 hr Legal__Eagle 20
YES this DNA could have been transferred (Jul '08) 4 hr Bakatari 379
Good riddance Paula Woodward (Apr '09) 12 hr robert 22
Upcoming National Enquirer story - JonBenet Ram... (Oct '10) 14 hr candy 49
JonBenet Investigation (Nov '11) 18 hr Justice1313 1,621
ICU2 's Child Trafficking 23 hr ICU2 9
More from around the web