Bill McReynolds
rainbow

Epsom, UK

#2035 Sep 19, 2016
Leila Crist wrote:
<quoted text>

Did the McReynolds have an adult son in their home
at the time of JonBenet's murder?
Intresting question...
Or any young male relatives staying with them.
Steve Eller

New York, NY

#2036 Sep 19, 2016
rainbow wrote:
<quoted text>

Intresting question...
Or any young male relatives staying with them.
Surely as a long time researcher of this case (as you laughingly claim) you would know he answer to that question.
rainbow

Epsom, UK

#2037 Sep 19, 2016
Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>

Surely as a long time researcher of this case (as you laughingly claim) you would know he answer to that question.
Tell me the answer then?
If you know so much?
I know they had a son with previous convictions..
Who apparently had no alibi...
But I don't know who was actually living in their house at the time.
Steve Eller

Brooklyn, NY

#2038 Sep 19, 2016
rainbow wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me the answer then?
If you know so much?
I know they had a son with previous convictions..
Who apparently had no alibi...
But I don't know who was actually living in their house at the time.
Sorry Rainbow your laziness and lying regarding how much you know about this case are not my liability. It's not hard for you to find answers to these questions. You won't find them only looking on Jameson's forum.
rainbow

Epsom, UK

#2039 Sep 19, 2016
Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry Rainbow your laziness and lying regarding how much you know about this case are not my liability. It's not hard for you to find answers to these questions. You won't find them only looking on Jameson's forum.
Your answer confirms it.
You don't know either.
Georgie

Savage, MN

#2040 Sep 19, 2016
Leila Crist wrote:
<quoted text>

Did the McReynolds have an adult son in their home
at the time of JonBenet's murder?
Jesse McReynolds lived nearby and Tristan lives in New York.
Steve Eller

New York, NY

#2041 Sep 19, 2016
rainbow wrote:
<quoted text>

Your answer confirms it.
You don't know either.
I'm not you're encyclopedia for this case. Another thing you forget is a spent a long long time trying to persuade myself that the Ramseys were not involved.
Judge McMahon

Long Beach, CA

#2045 Dec 22, 2016
Is Bill McReynolds still alive? What about his enabling, Psycho Author Wife, who wrote a play on this EXACT SAME SCENARIO? HELLO PUBLIC....Here are your two killers!!! Responsible to GOD for Patsys death due to stress/cancer ALSO!!

Since: May 14

Saint Louis, MO

#2046 Dec 22, 2016
Judge McMahon wrote:
Is Bill McReynolds still alive? What about his enabling, Psycho Author Wife, who wrote a play on this EXACT SAME SCENARIO? HELLO PUBLIC....Here are your two killers!!! Responsible to GOD for Patsys death due to stress/cancer ALSO!!
*sigh*

Bill McReynolds died in 2002.

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/2002/...

Janet McReynolds play, Hey Rube, was written in 1976 and was about Sylvia Likens.

https://www.romper.com/p/what-was-janet-mcrey...

*pats you on the head*

Nice try.
StillSaddened

Los Angeles, CA

#2047 Dec 22, 2016
Let the man rest in peace and leave the family alone. Jesus Christ. Will it ever stop?
summerblossoms

Kerrville, TX

#2048 Dec 29, 2016
I was just reading about Santa Bill and especially his wife, Janet. The coincidences of Dec. 26 freaked me out. She gave birth to a son under her real name Doris Janet Bellew in 1961. He died 10 days later, on Dec. 26. In 1974, their daughter was abducted on Dec. 26th, along with her friend and she was made to watch the sexual assault. Dec. 26th is St. Stephens Day. In her earlier years, she wanted to publish a novel under the faux name of Jan Stephen.

She wrote a play based on a 16 year old, being raped, tortured, and murdered found in the basement. During an interview for a local newspaper, here is what she said.The playwright {Janet McReynolds} offered an interview to a local paper, explaining,...'I've always been interested in the way victims frequently seem to seek their own death, or to deliberately choose their own murderer.' "
What kind of person would think an innocent victim would choose their murders/death?? Bone chilling!!

Another thing I found was when on Larry King is this. In a remarkable outburst on Larry King Live, Janet McReynolds (wife of Bill McReynolds, who played Santa at a number of Ramsey Christmas parties and who would become in some eyes a serious suspect) captured this quite brilliantly – some might say too, and disturbingly, brilliantly. She said:
“I feel that ….the media is (sic) saying to this collective community…in some way she deserved to die. That, at least, is a message that I am getting: She deserved to die, she was too beautiful. She deserved to die because she was from an affluent family. She deserved to die because she lived in an upscale community. She deserved to die because her family taught her gestures which might be interpreted as sexually suggestive. She deserved to die because she was in beauty pageants….. And to me, that is a crucifixion of an innocent victim.” Why would she think along the lines of a child being too beautiful and deserving to die, even if she didn't say, she personally felt this? Those thoughts are really creepy!!

Bill was linked to Shaker writings and the religion. The symbol is a heart drawn on an open palm. I googled it and it is just as described. Super bizarre coincidence!!
And Bill rambled at her memorial service when he spoke of the time he asked Jon Benet, where she would be if she was no longer here? He said, she replied, in Santa's heart. The people at the memorial were stunned regarding those words.
And they were both there on the 23rd. He lied to Patsy about the filming crew, so she would have the party.
Janet was a movie critic and Bill an English professor. Bill admitted to disguising his writing in the sample he gave to police. He couldn't immediately be ruled out as the writer.
Jon Benet gave Santa Bill a personal tour of the house, including the basement.
And then there is the harp with the dead children's name on it. One was a special boy who was found murdered. He was going to have Jon Benets name added.
Jon Benet gave him a tube of glitter the Christmas before. He took that with him when he had open heart surgery in August. He also, had it mixed in with his ashes when he died. He had a shrine of Jon Benet.
He was never considered a viable suspect because of his open heart surgery he had in Aug. But just 10 days after the surgery, he and Janet went to Spain. He admitted to carrying luggage.

I am still RDI, mainly because of their own actions. But these coincidences are freaky!!! How did the Rs know so many strange people??
summerblossoms

Kerrville, TX

#2049 Dec 29, 2016
Oops I meant 10 days after JBs murder, not surgery.
KCinNYC

New York, NY

#2050 Dec 29, 2016
summerblossoms wrote:
I was just reading about Santa Bill and especially his wife, Janet. The coincidences of Dec. 26 freaked me out. She gave birth to a son under her real name Doris Janet Bellew in 1961. He died 10 days later, on Dec. 26. In 1974, their daughter was abducted on Dec. 26th, along with her friend and she was made to watch the sexual assault. Dec. 26th is St. Stephens Day. In her earlier years, she wanted to publish a novel under the faux name of Jan Stephen.

She wrote a play based on a 16 year old, being raped, tortured, and murdered found in the basement. During an interview for a local newspaper, here is what she said.The playwright {Janet McReynolds} offered an interview to a local paper, explaining,...'I've always been interested in the way victims frequently seem to seek their own death, or to deliberately choose their own murderer.' "
What kind of person would think an innocent victim would choose their murders/death?? Bone chilling!!

Another thing I found was when on Larry King is this. In a remarkable outburst on Larry King Live, Janet McReynolds (wife of Bill McReynolds, who played Santa at a number of Ramsey Christmas parties and who would become in some eyes a serious suspect) captured this quite brilliantly – some might say too, and disturbingly, brilliantly. She said:
“I feel that ….the media is (sic) saying to this collective community…in some way she deserved to die. That, at least, is a message that I am getting: She deserved to die, she was too beautiful. She deserved to die because she was from an affluent family. She deserved to die because she lived in an upscale community. She deserved to die because her family taught her gestures which might be interpreted as sexually suggestive. She deserved to die because she was in beauty pageants….. And to me, that is a crucifixion of an innocent victim.” Why would she think along the lines of a child being too beautiful and deserving to die, even if she didn't say, she personally felt this? Those thoughts are really creepy!!

Bill was linked to Shaker writings and the religion. The symbol is a heart drawn on an open palm. I googled it and it is just as described. Super bizarre coincidence!!
And Bill rambled at her memorial service when he spoke of the time he asked Jon Benet, where she would be if she was no longer here? He said, she replied, in Santa's heart. The people at the memorial were stunned regarding those words.
And they were both there on the 23rd. He lied to Patsy about the filming crew, so she would have the party.
Janet was a movie critic and Bill an English professor. Bill admitted to disguising his writing in the sample he gave to police. He couldn't immediately be ruled out as the writer.
Jon Benet gave Santa Bill a personal tour of the house, including the basement.
And then there is the harp with the dead children's name on it. One was a special boy who was found murdered. He was going to have Jon Benets name added.
Jon Benet gave him a tube of glitter the Christmas before. He took that with him when he had open heart surgery in August. He also, had it mixed in with his ashes when he died. He had a shrine of Jon Benet.
He was never considered a viable suspect because of his open heart surgery he had in Aug. But just 10 days after the surgery, he and Janet went to Spain. He admitted to carrying luggage.

I am still RDI, mainly because of their own actions. But these coincidences are freaky!!! How did the Rs know so many strange people??
Okay, thanks for this posting, Summer blossoms.
NOW I'm really getting freaked out about this case.
Didn't think it could get stranger.......
And yes, way too freaky.
Especially the heart in the palm business.
summerblossoms

Kerrville, TX

#2051 Dec 29, 2016
Your welcome KC.
One more odd thing, The heart in hand symbol is an easily recognizable symbol by the shakers, of the northeastern US. Bill and Janet 5moved to Massachusetts in 1998. I wonder if her family was from there. It is said she was a shaman. It is a someone who is influenced by spirits good and evil. They practice rituals. Bill was asked if he was a professor. He replied a practioner.

I read where someone suspected the McReynolds of basically' directing' the play the night of JB's death. That someone else was brought along to do the actual killing. The disgusting comment Janet made in that newspaper interview( years ago when she wrote that play), about victims deliberately choosing their own death/murderer I could believe it. That is sickening!!
KCinNYC

New York, NY

#2052 Dec 29, 2016
summerblossoms wrote:
Your welcome KC.
One more odd thing, The heart in hand symbol is an easily recognizable symbol by the shakers, of the northeastern US. Bill and Janet 5moved to Massachusetts in 1998. I wonder if her family was from there. It is said she was a shaman. It is a someone who is influenced by spirits good and evil. They practice rituals. Bill was asked if he was a professor. He replied a practioner.

I read where someone suspected the McReynolds of basically' directing' the play the night of JB's death. That someone else was brought along to do the actual killing. The disgusting comment Janet made in that newspaper interview( years ago when she wrote that play), about victims deliberately choosing their own death/murderer I could believe it. That is sickening!!
Okay, you now got me locking my apt door, and its only 5pm here.
Massachusetts not too far from NYC. Those shakers best not come knocin on my door.
But seriously, since yur digging into this Shaker thing, can u dig and see if there is correlation with shakers and SBTC?
S- shakers.
That's all I can derive without knowing more.
KCinNYC

New York, NY

#2053 Dec 29, 2016
summerblossoms wrote:
I was just reading about Santa Bill and especially his wife, Janet. The coincidences of Dec. 26 freaked me out. She gave birth to a son under her real name Doris Janet Bellew in 1961. He died 10 days later, on Dec. 26. In 1974, their daughter was abducted on Dec. 26th, along with her friend and she was made to watch the sexual assault. Dec. 26th is St. Stephens Day. In her earlier years, she wanted to publish a novel under the faux name of Jan Stephen.

She wrote a play based on a 16 year old, being raped, tortured, and murdered found in the basement. During an interview for a local newspaper, here is what she said.The playwright {Janet McReynolds} offered an interview to a local paper, explaining,...'I've always been interested in the way victims frequently seem to seek their own death, or to deliberately choose their own murderer.' "
What kind of person would think an innocent victim would choose their murders/death?? Bone chilling!!

Another thing I found was when on Larry King is this. In a remarkable outburst on Larry King Live, Janet McReynolds (wife of Bill McReynolds, who played Santa at a number of Ramsey Christmas parties and who would become in some eyes a serious suspect) captured this quite brilliantly – some might say too, and disturbingly, brilliantly. She said:
“I feel that ….the media is (sic) saying to this collective community…in some way she deserved to die. That, at least, is a message that I am getting: She deserved to die, she was too beautiful. She deserved to die because she was from an affluent family. She deserved to die because she lived in an upscale community. She deserved to die because her family taught her gestures which might be interpreted as sexually suggestive. She deserved to die because she was in beauty pageants….. And to me, that is a crucifixion of an innocent victim.” Why would she think along the lines of a child being too beautiful and deserving to die, even if she didn't say, she personally felt this? Those thoughts are really creepy!!

Bill was linked to Shaker writings and the religion. The symbol is a heart drawn on an open palm. I googled it and it is just as described. Super bizarre coincidence!!
And Bill rambled at her memorial service when he spoke of the time he asked Jon Benet, where she would be if she was no longer here? He said, she replied, in Santa's heart. The people at the memorial were stunned regarding those words.
And they were both there on the 23rd. He lied to Patsy about the filming crew, so she would have the party.
Janet was a movie critic and Bill an English professor. Bill admitted to disguising his writing in the sample he gave to police. He couldn't immediately be ruled out as the writer.
Jon Benet gave Santa Bill a personal tour of the house, including the basement.
And then there is the harp with the dead children's name on it. One was a special boy who was found murdered. He was going to have Jon Benets name added.
Jon Benet gave him a tube of glitter the Christmas before. He took that with him when he had open heart surgery in August. He also, had it mixed in with his ashes when he died. He had a shrine of Jon Benet.
He was never considered a viable suspect because of his open heart surgery he had in Aug. But just 10 days after the surgery, he and Janet went to Spain. He admitted to carrying luggage.

I am still RDI, mainly because of their own actions. But these coincidences are freaky!!! How did the Rs know so many strange people??
Cleaning of JBR body does connect with ritualistic measures....
KCinNYC

New York, NY

#2054 Dec 29, 2016
summerblossoms wrote:
Your welcome KC.
One more odd thing, The heart in hand symbol is an easily recognizable symbol by the shakers, of the northeastern US. Bill and Janet 5moved to Massachusetts in 1998. I wonder if her family was from there. It is said she was a shaman. It is a someone who is influenced by spirits good and evil. They practice rituals. Bill was asked if he was a professor. He replied a practioner.

I read where someone suspected the McReynolds of basically' directing' the play the night of JB's death. That someone else was brought along to do the actual killing. The disgusting comment Janet made in that newspaper interview( years ago when she wrote that play), about victims deliberately choosing their own death/murderer I could believe it. That is sickening!!
How old would their son have been on 12/25/1996?
KCinNYC

New York, NY

#2055 Dec 29, 2016
KCinNYC wrote:
<quoted text>

Okay, you now got me locking my apt door, and its only 5pm here.
Massachusetts not too far from NYC. Those shakers best not come knocin on my door.
But seriously, since yur digging into this Shaker thing, can u dig and see if there is correlation with shakers and SBTC?
S- shakers.
That's all I can derive without knowing more.
And the word "victory" of course...,.
KCinNYC

New York, NY

#2056 Dec 29, 2016
KCinNYC wrote:
<quoted text>

How old would their son have been on 12/25/1996?
Do we know if McReynolds boy was into the scouts?
KCinNYC

New York, NY

#2057 Dec 29, 2016
KCinNYC wrote:
<quoted text>

Okay, you now got me locking my apt door, and its only 5pm here.
Massachusetts not too far from NYC. Those shakers best not come knocin on my door.
But seriously, since yur digging into this Shaker thing, can u dig and see if there is correlation with shakers and SBTC?
S- shakers.
That's all I can derive without knowing more.
Jesus Chri*st.
I just googled " shakers and SBTC" for the heck of it..
This doesn't have anything to do with McReynolds, but, this is what google search pulled up when I typed in those words:

Amongst websites, something about a couple, Joe and Janice brooks, started SBTC, southern baptist Texas convention.
Ah, Joe worked for 12 yrs for.......LOCKHEED. 21 yrs in army.
Joe appears to be a fat cat,too.
Wonder if JR knew this Joe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How safe was Boulder in 1996? (Feb '11) 28 min robert 66
BURKE and the lie detector (Jun '12) 42 min Texxy 6
How DNA can LIE (Apr '16) 1 hr Texxy 44
Burke's hand injury 12/25/1996 (Sep '16) 2 hr berrytea333 4
Has anyone interviewed the kids? 3 hr Rainbow334 1
It's up to you! (Dec '09) 4 hr Undrtheradar 186
John Ramsey's health (Sep '16) 5 hr Texxy 2
More from around the web