First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Dots

AOL

#2 Mar 17, 2007
I wouldn't compliment a murderer on his killing skills. This is reminiscent of the RN which compliments JR, but then threatens to behead his child.

Next to God and doing God's will. Okay, so he is certifiably insane. At last, we agree.

Murder is his "victory"? Nice touch that was also found in the RN. I have never heard anyone use the word "victory" in a religious sense, except some of the holy rollers who also speak in tongues and flail about when in the presence of the Holy Spirit. These are wounded souls, lost in someone else's interpretations of the bible.

If he cried to the right authority, he would be lifted of these demons. Tell him to cry not within, but to God.

So angry that JR "put him down" or belittled him, that he killed an innocent child in revenge. So, apparently he can "quote scripture" but does not comprehend what he quotes.

If he is on a mission from God, then why not tell everyone of the vicory he claims in God's name? Because he is insane.

If he is so "in to" the old testament, does he also eat only kosher foods and bathe as required? Or is he selecting the bits he likes to follow and ignoring those which are inconvenient to his "calling"?

He loves movies, especially old ones. Is that why he tried to quote from recent movies?

He may read, but he does not absorb anything unless it is something that allows his insanity to flourish.

Well ahead of his mind. I can not comment.

Acts childish - like murdering a child. Is that what you mean?

So, we have an insane person, who is on a mission from God to teach people like JR a lesson by "sacrificing" the man's child for a perceived slight to himself.

Yet, you speak so well of him. Why?
Victory

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2007
PreachersWife wrote:
IMHO, perhaps the killer is someone who is quite skilled in his/their craft. He feels quite elevated in his own opinion of himself. He is next to God, is God's instrument to set the world straight and to rid the world of sin. In his mind, he feels compelled that this is his "calling" and sees no wrong, but actually boosts his opinion of himself even more with each victory, tho, it is actually evil, demons, driving him. The killer does not know how to stop it and, at times, realizes that he is wrong, but then demons take over. He sometimes cries within for help. He can live a very normal life and get by. John Ramsey made him mad. The killer will not be put down by anyone at anytime. He has never and will never lose a debate. That is his projection. John Ramsey needed to be pruned "by God", in the killer's perception. He is very learned in history and the Bible. He can probably quote the Bible like a scholar. He somehow scoped the Ramsey's for a while - phones, physically, internet, etc. He knows when to enter a home by a person's schedule. He used JonBenet as a sacrifice because he is so "into" the old testament and takes it literally, but became aroused by a past fixation in the fantasy of his mind. The letter was actually written with both anger and humor in mind - anger at John, because the killer, in a great sense, admired him, but despised him, too, for making the killer feel belittled. The killer has always loved to watch movies, especially old movies. That's a part of his history buff. He's probably, also, researched law enforcement tactics and law, as well as, psychology. He probably has been well ahead in years of his mind, because he's read so much, but acts out in childish ways at times. He knew how to take any attention off of himself and has possibly even played a part of casting doubt onto the Ramsey's and laughed about it to himself.
That's just some of my take on the subject.
Interesting read, PW.
drew

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#6 Mar 18, 2007
Dots wrote:
I wouldn't compliment a murderer on his killing skills. This is reminiscent of the RN which compliments JR, but then threatens to behead his child.
Next to God and doing God's will. Okay, so he is certifiably insane. At last, we agree.
Murder is his "victory"? Nice touch that was also found in the RN. I have never heard anyone use the word "victory" in a religious sense, except some of the holy rollers who also speak in tongues and flail about when in the presence of the Holy Spirit. These are wounded souls, lost in someone else's interpretations of the bible.
If he cried to the right authority, he would be lifted of these demons. Tell him to cry not within, but to God.
So angry that JR "put him down" or belittled him, that he killed an innocent child in revenge. So, apparently he can "quote scripture" but does not comprehend what he quotes.
If he is on a mission from God, then why not tell everyone of the vicory he claims in God's name? Because he is insane.
If he is so "in to" the old testament, does he also eat only kosher foods and bathe as required? Or is he selecting the bits he likes to follow and ignoring those which are inconvenient to his "calling"?
He loves movies, especially old ones. Is that why he tried to quote from recent movies?
He may read, but he does not absorb anything unless it is something that allows his insanity to flourish.
Well ahead of his mind. I can not comment.
Acts childish - like murdering a child. Is that what you mean?
So, we have an insane person, who is on a mission from God to teach people like JR a lesson by "sacrificing" the man's child for a perceived slight to himself.
Yet, you speak so well of him. Why?
Dot,
There are a few verses in the Bible with the word Victory.
1 Corinthians 15 v56 the sting of death is sin etc....
1 John 5:44
Psalm 98
Dots

AOL

#7 Mar 18, 2007
The word may be found in the bible, but I know no one who uses it in their daily conversation nor have I ever heard anyone (other than the flailing holy rollers) use it to described an event of religious significance or for that matter in any other speech outside of sports games. I think it is a very weird word to use in the context in which it has been used in this case. It certainly narrows down the identity of the ransom note writer to someone for whom the word is common usage.

Victory, S.B.T.C

Patsy got her victory.

Preacher's Wife's intruder gets his victory by murdering JBR.
drew

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#8 Mar 18, 2007
Yes true Dots although it is used in sports and speeches but not in ordinary everyday vocabulary. The ransom note? Just an expression meaning 'we've won' I guess?
Dots

AOL

#9 Mar 18, 2007
PW by the way, I can not come up with a plausible intruder theory because there is nothing to base such a theory upon. There is no evidence that passes the sniff test.

Lou Smit was hired by the DA to delve into every possible defense that the Ramseys may use. The DA is terrified of reasonable doubt. Smit's mission was not to solve the case but to find defenses and take them into the absurd. He did his job and the job for the Ramsey defense team as well.

He took a tiny basement window, broken by JR himself and turned it into the intruder's entrance, which kept the Ramseys out of jail.
joejam

AOL

#10 Mar 18, 2007
the parents did this....say JoeJam or whatever DB...who knew you had almost this entire board/forum? Sux....where can I go ???? Ugggh...no intruder ,,,none whatsoever...and you know it!!!!
Yacky

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Mar 18, 2007
First of all the window was not tiny. Plenty of room for an adult male to climb thru. Lot's of possibilites to someone who has an open mind. There was the unlocked windows.

An unlocked back door. There were numerous housekeys floating around.
joejam

AOL

#12 Mar 18, 2007
yeah....that is true...but where are the rest of the forensics? Don't tell me the perp wore a space suit? Dna in underwear does not a perp make. dna is on so many things...it isn't even funny. if a perp did this to JonBenet...he did not leave or she...leave just a little spot or two. She was a fighter and would have never allowed this. Her spirit lives and is strong. Her parents are guilty of this...they are. Whether u believe it or not. that is the truth. and will always be, no matter how u slice it.
icedtea4me

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Mar 18, 2007
Yacky wrote:
First of all the window was not tiny. Plenty of room for an adult male to climb thru. Lot's of possibilites to someone who has an open mind. There was the unlocked windows.
An unlocked back door. There were numerous housekeys floating around.
Then why not take JonBenet out that unlocked back door?
Yacky

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Mar 20, 2007
I'm guessing the killer knew the family and really had nowhere to take her that would be safe. He had plenty of time to do what he wanted with her down in the basement...why risk taking her out? This was obviously a planned murder and not some crazed pedo whom just happened to be in the neighborhood. He knew the Ramsey's house well. He also knew he could not be heard down in the basement.
icedtea4me

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Mar 20, 2007
Yacky wrote:
I'm guessing the killer knew the family and really had nowhere to take her that would be safe. He had plenty of time to do what he wanted with her down in the basement...why risk taking her out? This was obviously a planned murder and not some crazed pedo whom just happened to be in the neighborhood. He knew the Ramsey's house well. He also knew he could not be heard down in the basement.
Then why write out a three page ransom note demanding $118,000? And he would have had even more time to do with her what he wanted to had he taken her out that unlocked back door to a motel or somewhere.
joejam

AOL

#16 Mar 20, 2007
why stay in that house? He wasn't a pro obviously...because this was his first time. None before, none since. Tell me I am wrong.
joejam

AOL

#17 Mar 20, 2007
I think her death stands for something....and it isn't the fact that we all know crazy people, serial killers exist. We know that ...we do also know parents kill, but they do it in less vicious ways.(send them in a car down in to the lake, drown them, where you can hold them upside down, stab them in the dark...) But could a parent garrote a child and penetrate the child's privates with a full conscience? We say no,...but you know what , it can happen. It can.
joejam

AOL

#18 Mar 20, 2007
None of us want to believe that. Never say Never....nothing is etched in stone. Nothing!
Dots

AOL

#19 Mar 20, 2007
Never underestimate what a human is capable of doing.
Kimberly

AOL

#20 Mar 20, 2007
icedtea4me wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why write out a three page ransom note demanding $118,000? And he would have had even more time to do with her what he wanted to had he taken her out that unlocked back door to a motel or somewhere.
LOL really Tea, but that'd make too much sense. Everyone talks like the killer was on foot, that he couldn't take her out because there was too much risk...but NOTHING risky about sitting around writing a half assed fantasy of an excuse for the dead body in the cellar? That had to take a little time, and certainly more time than it would take to grab her and whisk her out the back door.
Uh, nevermind. We're also supposed to believe he squeezed through that rabbit hole window coming and going and that he tried to shove the body through there, too.
yacky

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Mar 20, 2007
Why would writing a note be risky? If he was in the home a few hours or less before they got home, what was risky?

A stranger ,of course, would have most likely taken her. Not someone who knew the family. What would he have done with her? I doubt he wanted her dna in his car or home. Besides the best part to him was doing it right under John's nose.

Just because you may have a hard time squeezing through a window dosen't mean everyone would. If he was of a normal weight, no problemo.

“YES”

Since: Mar 07

TWICE

#22 Mar 21, 2007
yacky wrote:
Why would writing a note be risky? If he was in the home a few hours or less before they got home, what was risky?
A stranger ,of course, would have most likely taken her. Not someone who knew the family. What would he have done with her? I doubt he wanted her dna in his car or home. Besides the best part to him was doing it right under John's nose.
Just because you may have a hard time squeezing through a window dosen't mean everyone would. If he was of a normal weight, no problemo.
Doesn't everyone squeeze through a window with no problem in the dead of night on a cold night in December with no jacket, coat, etc? Leaving behind no fibers from anything, except Ramsey fibers?

Yeah, that tricky intruder. Never mind all the unlocked doors and windows, never mind the fact that the whole of Boulder had keys to the house, according to the Ramseys.

Let's not forget the psychic abilities of the intruder, after lying in wait for the Ramseys, he knew EXACTLY when everyone had fallen asleep. He just KNEW the parents wouldn't still be up on Christmas night watching TV, or maybe even, heaven forbid, being "intimate". He also knew that the kids would be sound asleep.

Nobody has kids who stay awake after their parents put them to bed on Christmas night, playing with new toys or whatever. Nope, what kid does that???

He sure is brilliant!
RiverRat

Punta Gorda, FL

#23 Mar 21, 2007
How could Fleet entertain the Ramseys at his house at the same time he was lying in wait at theirs?! LOL - NOT even remotely possible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect # 1- Rod Westmoreland did it or he was ... (Mar '10) 9 min Legal__Eagle 121
But Not From You (Oct '09) 12 min Legal__Eagle 38
koldkase patsy wrote the note 6 hr Legal__Eagle 8
The timeline on the 26 Dec 13 hr Passion 6
SBTC and victory ??? 19 hr Just Wondering 4
James Kolar book: Foreign Faction: Who really... (Jul '12) 19 hr Just Wondering 1,052
Jonbenet's "Secret Santa..." 19 hr Rupert 35
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

JonBenet Ramsey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••