BPD:Fleet and Priscilla White exonorated
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#55 Jan 26, 2014
THE RAMSEYS DID NOT PROVIDE Burke's medical history and records with psychiatric / psychological counseling. They were given an island of privacy and excluded from the investigation.

Burke is the one most likey to have had a physical altercation with Jonbenet. These were close siblings, 3 years apart in age and set apart with a seperate mother than the other kids in the family. Like all children they fought on a daily basis with all manner of physical insults from pinching to kicking to the ultimate - using a weapon to crush her skull.
whodatninja

Pleasant Hill, CA

#56 Jan 26, 2014
I'll be interested to read Woodward's book if it contains new, accurate information.

Going off track a little bit, Kolar thinks that Patsy didn't strike the head blow because she wouldn't kill JonBenet over bedwetting. Implicit here is that Patsy loved JonBenet. But what if she had stopped loving her? What if she had come to resent and hate her because JonBenet had stopped obeying her and had replaced Patsy as the father's sexual interest? Patsy no longer wanted to have sex with John, but she might have wanted to stay married to a rich man.

As other posters have suggested, John would have a motive to cover for Patsy if he thought she would accuse him of sexual abuse.

I realize that I had excluded John from being a sexual abuser of JonBenet because I was buying into Steve Thomas's opinion of John as a more-or-less good guy. But we know John's not just because of the way he tarnished the reputations of his friends.
Heloise

London, UK

#57 Jan 30, 2014
OTG over on FFJ has found an article saying that Woodward's book has been shelved indefinitely.

Surely this development has to be connected to the latest statement from the BPD about the Whites?
Heloise

London, UK

#58 Jan 30, 2014
With thanks to OTG, this is the link:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/jon...
Steve Eller

Bronx, NY

#59 Jan 30, 2014
Heloise wrote:
With thanks to OTG, this is the link:
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/jon...
Hi Heloise,
I read the article and of course, it claimed that the Parents were fully exonerated after maintaining their innocence for years.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#60 Jan 30, 2014
Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Heloise,
I read the article and of course, it claimed that the Parents were fully exonerated after maintaining their innocence for years.
Virtually the same quote was used in that God awful Globe magazine article on Paula's book recently. Lin Wood had recently settled another case, so the tabs could go back to their one sided (Ramsey side only) "coverage." The Globe is owned by the same company that owns Radaronline and The National Enquirer.
Heloise

Barnsley, UK

#61 Jan 31, 2014
Hi Candy and Steve,

I didn't know Radaronline and the Globe/Enquirer has an owner in common. The lack of real plurality in the media these days is horribly depressing when you think about it for a minute.

Location hidden

#62 Jan 31, 2014
THERE WAS NO CHALLENGE TO KOLAR’S BOOK WHEN THIS EVIDENCE WAS REVEALED.

“I had reviewed an investigator’s report that documented a 1997 interview with former Ramsey nanny – housekeeper Geraldine Vodicka, who stated that Burke had smeared feces on the walls of a bathroom during his mother’s first bout with cancer. She told investigators that Nedra Paugh, who was visiting the Ramsey home at the time, had directed her to clean up the mess.

There were other police reports in the files that documented what I thought could be viewed as related behavior. CSIs had written about finding a pair of pajama bottoms in JonBenét’s bedroom that contained fecal material. They were too big for her and were thought to belong to Burke.

Additionally, a box of candy located in her bedroom had also been observed to be smeared with feces. Both of these discoveries had been made during the processing of the crime scene during the execution of search warrants following the discovery of JonBenét’s body.

I wondered whether fecal material observed in pajamas thought to belong to Burke, and smeared on the box of candy in his sister’s bedroom, could have been related to the symptoms of scatological behavior associated with SBP. I also contemplated the reasons why a box of JonBenét’s candy would have been smeared with human excrement.

And I draw the comparison to the interview that blew me out of the chair in 1998 when the defense attorneys for the Ramsey team mentioned that the DA’s office had agreed not to pursue certain records in this instance in the JonBenet murder investigation calling them an island of privacy, that the family deserved some degree of privacy in this investigation, and that the DA’s office had agreed not to pursue certain records. Well, I think those records hold the key to this murder investigation and you can read between the lines in my book, in my treatise of this case and I think that’s where the answer lies and that’s where the resolution lies.”

I guess Paula Woodward possibly could move forward with her book if she agreed to move it to the fiction section like Lance Armstrong did when his lies were confirmed. It’s Burkes’ school, medical and any or psychological counseling or psychiatric records that were never made available to the investigation.

Location hidden

#63 Jan 31, 2014
The island of privacy would have been a ‘deal’ made by Alex Hunter and the defense attorneys. It confirms the the notion from Steve Thomas that Hunter was in bed with the Ramsey attorneys. Think about all the records or files or documents or reports the Ramseys would want to keep so utterly private. There aren’t that many possibilities. And it’s not an option for most people in the predicament of finding a dead molested child in their basement.

B U R K E
BURKE
Burke
burke

Save
Burke
The
Child

Location hidden

#64 Jan 31, 2014
A child then, but now he is a man. He knows right from wrong. He knows intricate details about actions that transpired after the death of his sister, when he was old enough to be charged with all manner of criminal activity. Things done to 'protect' him at the expense of innocent people. Money 'taken' from those charged with libel who had no knowledge of this peculiar 'island of privacy' situation.

And still he won't talk with police to investigate what happened to Jonbenet.

Yes, John and Burke have reason to worry, reason to have a tinge of fear everytime the doorbell rings or a vehicle from law enforcemnet is behind them in traffic. Fear a subpeona will be thrust at them or handcuffs applied.

It will never be over until the case is ejudicated in a court of law.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#65 Jan 31, 2014
Good morning all,

I don't think anyone is surprised at what the contents of Woodward's book were going to be. Considering the Kolar book and the release of the GJ vote, the propaganda book/interview/TV show couldn't and wouldn't be far behind

What does surprise me, and pleasantly, is that FINALLY, someone stood up to those who would be responsible for the propaganda and put a stop to it BEFORE it was published and now gave it the much needed propaganda publicity, gladly NEGATIVE

When the authorities actually comment and state that the book is not FACTUAL, it leaves some of us with the glimmer of hope, albeit ever so slight, that there are some people willing to do what others have not and/or didn't have the resources and wherewithal to do.

I hope this is a sign that those who would share their opinions as TRUTH, throwing innocent people under the bus in a BOOK, will have to think twice.

She claims she WANTS to be sued but I wonder if she realizes and is prepared for those who might sue and sue solely for the purpose of having a day in court and won't, like the Ramseys, settle for money instead of the truth in court.

Many of the Ramsey strategies have backfired and it seems like this one is taking the same path as the other strategies
Steve Eller

Bronx, NY

#66 Jan 31, 2014
Heloise wrote:
Hi Candy and Steve,
I didn't know Radaronline and the Globe/Enquirer has an owner in common. The lack of real plurality in the media these days is horribly depressing when you think about it for a minute.
That is a good point Heloise.
real Topaz

AOL

#68 Jan 31, 2014
moonjack wrote:
The island of privacy would have been a ‘deal’ made by Alex Hunter and the defense attorneys. It confirms the the notion from Steve Thomas that Hunter was in bed with the Ramsey attorneys. Think about all the records or files or documents or reports the Ramseys would want to keep so utterly private. There aren’t that many possibilities. And it’s not an option for most people in the predicament of finding a dead molested child in their basement.
B U R K E
BURKE
Burke
burke
Save
Burke
The
Child
looks like the island of privacy was cordoned off by Lacy who broke into the war room and fiddled with the computer..it was said the CPS had records on BR and suddenly they went ^poof^! All the damage done to innocent bystanders and strangers just to save the little chit from psychiatric help? That is all he would have gotten at age 9 for clobbering his sister.
Kristy

Florence, AL

#71 Feb 4, 2014
whodatninja wrote:
<quoted text>
Paula Woodward must be about to point the finger at them in her book.
My thoughts exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Possibility this case will ever get solved (Sep '16) 21 min Tex- 4
Has anyone ever seen JonBenet Ramsey's BIRTH CE... (Jan '16) 24 min Tex- 23
young man thought to be John Andrew (Dec '06) 52 min Tex- 34
JB's Ponytials (Mar '16) 58 min Tex- 48
Patsy's Disassociation (Feb '15) 1 hr Tex- 20
Checking on JonBenet during the night (Aug '15) 1 hr Tex- 52
On the fence about the Ramsey's guilt. (Nov '16) 1 hr Tex- 192
Didn't the Ramseys recognize the note pad paper? (Jul '09) 10 hr KCinNYC 1,005
More from around the web