candy

East Lansing, MI

#1 Jan 23, 2014

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#2 Jan 23, 2014
Thanks Candy,

It's about time! They should publicly exonerate everyone who was thrown under the bus and exonerated

I hope that brings some sense of justice for the White family, albeit it almost two decades late

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#5 Jan 23, 2014
Thank you Candy for posting this. I am glad to see they finally did the right thing, although I wish they hadn't waited so long for the White's sake.

Wonder if this has anything to do with Paula's book and the Ramsey's always throwing people under the bus, and FW being proactive? Heck, for all we know, after the indictment information was released, JR could have called up Paula and asked/told her to write the book. She DID say she had his cooperation on it. Not hard to read between those lines, is it?
whodatninja

Antioch, CA

#6 Jan 23, 2014
candy wrote:
http://www.dailycamera.com/new s/boulder/ci_24978660/boulder- police-chief-exonerates-fleet- and-priscilla-white
Paula Woodward must be about to point the finger at them in her book.
real Topaz

AOL

#7 Jan 23, 2014
Legal__Eagle wrote:
Thank you Candy for posting this. I am glad to see they finally did the right thing, although I wish they hadn't waited so long for the White's sake.
Wonder if this has anything to do with Paula's book and the Ramsey's always throwing people under the bus, and FW being proactive? Heck, for all we know, after the indictment information was released, JR could have called up Paula and asked/told her to write the book. She DID say she had his cooperation on it. Not hard to read between those lines, is it?
yeah, and what do you bet JR's memory was suddenly crystal when he gave' Paula his 'cooperation'? LOL LE, you nailed it!
Thanks to Candy for this great news (albeit 17? long years in the making), I hope the White's are pleased. I don't think anyone but a handful of nuts really believed they had anything to do with it in the first place, it was so obviously Ramspin. And oh yeah, WHO left town?

You might be dyslexic

#9 Jan 23, 2014
real Topaz wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, and what do you bet JR's memory was suddenly crystal when he gave' Paula his 'cooperation'? LOL LE, you nailed it!
Thanks to Candy for this great news (albeit 17? long years in the making), I hope the White's are pleased. I don't think anyone but a handful of nuts really believed they had anything to do with it in the first place, it was so obviously Ramspin. And oh yeah, WHO left town?
Hi there RT!
I am sure it was crystal clear when he chatted her up! Wonder how much he paid her to write the book??? Anyhow, this all boils down to damage control from the indictment announcement, and speaking of boils, it adds another big juicy one on the IDI butts too - no more using FW as a scapegoat for anything - CHECKMATE on that! More's the pity! ;)
candy

East Lansing, MI

#10 Jan 23, 2014
Thinkagain wrote:
Candy, is THIS the same article?
http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boulder/ci_24...
What is so strange to me is that FW kept asking Lacy for a letter for HIM similar to the one she sent to the Ramseys.
So if he had already been exonnerated, why THIS, now?
It's the same subject, different year, different DA's office, for the Whites. "Why now", I don't know other than it's what he's always wanted, and he's always been thrown under the bus for years on end by Team Scamsey, including, IMO, John Ramsey throwing "a neighbor" under the bus in the 2008 Daily Beast interview with John, and Lacy quickly saying that person had been cleared by the DNA also.

As you know, this arctic vortex is slamming us hard here in Michigan again, and most of the country. It is supposed to be 20-30 degree wind chill tonight. I'm hoping to keep power, but please keep this article updated and thread updated as you all come across things about it for everyone who reads here. Thank you everyone!
Steve Eller

Bronx, NY

#11 Jan 23, 2014
moonjack wrote:
Thanks Candy.
Hardly a cold case if anything such as this is happening.... as they get inches closer to arresting John Ramsey?
What a tantalizing thought!
candy

East Lansing, MI

#12 Jan 23, 2014
The "friend" John Ramsey threw under the bus (and Mary Lacy QUICKLY distanced herself from this perp of Ramsey's)

But Ramsey hopes that the new "touch" DNA evidence can eventually release him from the mental torment of not knowing who murdered his child, and from a haunting suspicion that it was someone in the family’s inner circle. He and a few allies from Boulder suspect one particular friend who was familiar with the Ramseys’ home and details of their life. However, District Attorney Mary Lacy, who took over the case in 2005, says that this individual "has been thoroughly vetted and cleared through the new DNA."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2008/10...
Steve Eller

Bronx, NY

#14 Jan 23, 2014
Team JBI wrote:
<quoted text>
The case files show it not the family.
Team JBI
SO MUCH SPAM. BLA BLA BLA BLA.
Heloise

London, UK

#15 Jan 24, 2014
Thanks for this Candy. My first thought about the timing of this announcement was that the Whites must have got a heads up on someone (Paula Woodward?) being about to lasso them back into the circus.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Jan 24, 2014
Burke is untouchable. He can deny any request he pleases. His childhood mental health records are probably worth millions though. Perhaps someone can be unethical sooner or later. Too bad the FBI isn't more like the CIA. They would insert some hot chick in his life, get him drugged up or drunk and have him spill the beans to her. The operation might take years but people like me would appreciate it. Maybe some whack job case enthusiast could go Jack Bauer on him. The kid looks soft and grew up privileged, he'd crack under the threat of physical harm in minutes.
moonjack wrote:
It seems to me Burke is at risk for arrest too, not for Jonbenet's death or murder but obstruction of justice for things he has done in the years since, such as failure to respond to police requests for an interview and problems with libel lawsuit money he has spent, used, and enjoyed.
The Ramsey exonoration came from the DA, this is from the police yet neither are really qualified to give any such call as the only way anyone can be exonorated is to have somebody charged and convicted in court.
John and Burke have reason to worry and always will.
jameson

Lincolnton, NC

#18 Jan 24, 2014
The press release states it was done because the Whites requested it. They were cleared long ago, then again and now for a third time. Why? Makes no sense to me. Those who accused them last month won't stop just like the BORG didn't stop when the polygraph, theDNA evidence, DA Mary Lacey and Federal Judge Carnes cleared the Ramseys.

As for the theory that they hope to change anything in Paula Woodward's book, that is a joke. I never considered her part of team Ramsey and hope she will base her book on the facts, not a side. We'll see this summer.
Having said all that, the Whites have been cleared, so have the McReynolds. Doesn't mean they weren't acquainted with the killer, could hold evidence they don't realize they have. Old neighbors from 15th street are the same, someone holds the key and may not have any idea. Who lived on 15th Street that Christmas? Who lived there 6 months before? Where are they now? Are any registered sex offenders in Co. or any other state?

I would rather the BPD work on clearing out some untested evidence still sitting in evidence locker, like the rope found in the bedroom, the unsourced fibers and hairs. Doubt such evidence exists? Revisit the depositions. It's there, all documented.

Sadly, I fully expect someone to soon use my hat In this unmoderated and unprotected forum. So won't post again soon. Just wanted to comment.
robert

Yellowknife, Canada

#19 Jan 24, 2014
According to some the Rs could be or was un- exonerated -- If according to the article the White's where exonerated for the 3rd time , that means that they where un- exonerated two times before . It appears one can be un- exonerated up until the time one is arrested.
MoonJack

Seattle, WA

#21 Jan 24, 2014
jameson wrote:
The press release states it was done because the Whitesi did not requested it. They were cleared long ago, then again and now for a third time. Why? Makes no sense to me. Those who accused them last month won't stop just like the BORG didn't stop when the polygraph, theDNA evidence, DA Mary tacey and Federal Judge Carnes cleared the Ramseys.
As for the theory that they hope to change anything in Paula Woodward's book, that is a joke. I all ways considered her part of great Ramsey and hope she will base her book on the facts, not a side. We'll see this summer.
Having said all that, the Whites have been cleared, so have the McReynolds. Doesn't mean they weren't acquainted with the killer, could hold evidence they don't realize they have. Old neighbors from 16th street are the same, someone holds the key and may not have any idea. Who lived on 16th Street that Christmas? Who lived there 6 months before? Where are they now? Are any registered sex offenders in Co. or any other state?
I would rather the BPD work on clearing out some untested evidence still sitting in evidence locker, like the rope found in the bedroom, the unsourced fibers and hairs. Doubt such evidence exists? Revisit the depositions. It's there, all documented.
Sadly, I fully expect someone to soon use my bat In this moderated and protected forum. So won't post again soon. Just wanted to comment.
I had to read this three times

You might be dyslexic

#22 Jan 24, 2014
robert wrote:
According to some the Rs could be or was un- exonerated -- If according to the article the White's where exonerated for the 3rd time , that means that they where un- exonerated two times before . It appears one can be un- exonerated up until the time one is arrested.
Robert, did you miss the part where the police said they had NEVER BEEN SUSPECTS?

You might be dyslexic

#23 Jan 24, 2014
jameson wrote:

Also documented is the fact that the GJ voted to indict the people you so rabidly defended through all their lies, spin, and throwing people under the bus. Then you even helped them to spread and repeat their propaganda. Must have been a sad day for you when that Grand Jury information was released.
whodatninja

Antioch, CA

#24 Jan 24, 2014
Don't know why the rope would lead to an intruder. That intruder would have to have a rope identical to the one JonBenet was photographed with some years earlier.

If you want to protect your hat, just register and sign in after that. Your hat will appear in blue and everybody will know it's you.
Steve Eller

Bronx, NY

#25 Jan 24, 2014
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Also documented is the fact that the GJ voted to indict the people you so rabidly defended through all their lies, spin, and throwing people under the bus. Then you even helped them to spread and repeat their propaganda. Must have been a sad day for you when that Grand Jury information was released.
Maybe it wasn't such a sad day after all. Of course, the extra special and favored Ramsey Shill/Minions profited mighty handsomely throughout this charade. I almost think they must have thought that a great weight had been lifted off their shoulders. I mean ole Alex Hunter cane up with some whoppers during his examination of this case, but his bogus no indictment press conference will be remembered as his opus. Now the hangers on can focus their energies on finding new innocent "suspects" to maliciously libel slander and smear...I mean its worked for them all this time...if it's not broke why try ti fix it? Exhibit A? Paula Woodward.

You might be dyslexic

#27 Jan 24, 2014
Steve Eller wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it wasn't such a sad day after all. Of course, the extra special and favored Ramsey Shill/Minions profited mighty handsomely throughout this charade. I almost think they must have thought that a great weight had been lifted off their shoulders. I mean ole Alex Hunter cane up with some whoppers during his examination of this case, but his bogus no indictment press conference will be remembered as his opus. Now the hangers on can focus their energies on finding new innocent "suspects" to maliciously libel slander and smear...I mean its worked for them all this time...if it's not broke why try ti fix it? Exhibit A? Paula Woodward.
Stellar post SE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bludgeoning vs. One Forceful Blow (Aug '17) 2 hr Dedred 11
Jonbenet`s Hymen (Jul '08) 2 hr Dedred 63
Ramsey basement pics on Hoarders 7 hr Dedred 6
Another look at pick-up 7 hr Dedred 10
Prusik knot 8 hr Dedred 30
long johns (Oct '16) 9 hr Anonymous 19
Who but a parent... (Oct '15) 10 hr HJT 141