JonBenet's dolls
Questionstoanswe rs

Aurora, CO

#420 Oct 25, 2012
The Twinn doll company was owned by Romney, and he was on the board of that company. It is said that he had put a lot of his own personal interest into this company in 1996. He had ties to Sun Micro systems,etc.He had ties to Boulder because of a tech company he started, but maybe that's just not true. These ties are what made Romney fodder for the satire column The Onion.
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#422 Jan 28, 2013
I hope this is finally it. I've been discussing the conspiracy and wrongdoing by Alex Hunter for over a decade.

It's even more obvious now.

Look at the dolls.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#425 Nov 8, 2015
The dolls represent more fiber evidence like the animal fur, the real kind of information used to convict killers that was never fully investigated.
p i n k e r

Elkhorn, WI

#426 Dec 24, 2015
The lack of justice for Jonbenet is no different than the lack of justice for victims of the Texas teen who killed via DUI. They're terming it affluenza, getting away with murder and eluding criminal prosecution due to wealth. They are on Ethan's tail and he and his mother will eventually be caught, hopefully the same fate will affect John and Burke.

Location hidden

#429 Jan 23, 2016
Lingering questions....

What was so important about these dolls that Pam was asked to remove them from the crimes scene and why didn't Alex Hunter take action when he was informed?

The only rationale that stands up is Burke was responsible.

Location hidden

#430 Jan 23, 2016
Lingering questions....

What was so important about these dolls that Pam was asked to remove them from the crime scene and why didn't Alex Hunter take action when he was informed?

The only rationale that stands up is Burke was responsible.

Location hidden

#432 Jun 22, 2016
... hoping the media checks out the story of Jonbenet's dolls for the anniversary and final chapter...
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#433 Sep 11, 2016
TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. 400 we've looked at before, a different angle.

PATSY RAMSEY: Right. That is down in the basement. It is like cotton or something.

TRIP DEMUTH: Do you know what that is?

PATSY RAMSEY: I don't know why cotton would be there.

TRIP DEMUTH: You don't recognize it?

PATSY RAMSEY: No.

TRIP DEMUTH: It doesn't mean anything to you?

TRIP DEMUTH: Okay. Tom.

TOM HANEY: Do you ever remember seeing it in there?

doll innards
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#434 Sep 11, 2016
Did they un-stuff the doll to put something inside???

I've been looking for this white fiber reference for over a decade.

Yet another connection to the dolls.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#435 Sep 11, 2016
@Pinker: That's interesting. Thanks for that info.

Did you ever read Kolar's book or PMPT? Because I seem to recall the items Aunt Pam took out of the house were inventoried by the police.
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#438 Sep 12, 2016
Yes, I've read them all - the information about the Ramseys removing American Girl Dolls is from PMPT.

Dr Phil had a recreation of Christmas morning and the My Twinn doll was discussed with John claiming Patsy said it looked like a child in a coffin BUT they used an American Girl doll in a box for their recreation. The My Twinn doll has always open 'stationary' eyes not the more popular sleep eyes that do open and close.

lair liar pants on fire
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#445 Oct 2, 2016
I check everyday in hopes a special prosecutor has been assigned. John Ramsey will never spend a day in jail but should pay restitution to the state of Colorado for the hoax.

I took the stuffing out of a doll and could fit 5 pairs of ladies' briefs inside. The empty space is a little less than a loaf of bread. You can also fit an empty roll of tape if you crush the cardboard roll but not a full roll.
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#446 Oct 2, 2016
When you un-stuff a doll the pile of stuffing removed looks like far more than could possibly have been in the torso, the volume is about 3-4 times greater, it's a significant amount of fiber/material. I'll look at the CBS show again for actual footage from the 12/26 video but crime scene picture 400 may be key.
Right

Rome, GA

#447 Oct 2, 2016
Pinker, I have followed your info about the dolls from the beginning. You have posted FACTS. You have provided evidence. I think it's very telling that Boulder DA has not even pretended to investigate the dolls.
pinker

Elkhorn, WI

#448 Oct 2, 2016
Thank-you, I appreciate you took the time to say that.

I just don't understand what is so terribly wrong that the people who should care the most care the least. Maybe CBS will get a day in court and the information about the dolls will have some 'official' support.
Right

Rome, GA

#449 Oct 2, 2016
I have referred many forum newcomers to your doll info because they read a couple of comments and don't have a clue what I'm talking about when I post how important this information is.

Wish some journalist or media outlet would promote your findings.
pinker

Burlington, WI

#451 Dec 22, 2016
If there is to be an arrest it seems now is the time, it's this year or never.

It's clear as day, Burke caused a catastrophic brain Injury. John and Patsy thought she was dead. John killed her with the garrote, even though he thought her dead it was a deliberate act of murder. Patsy wrote the note and did the brain storming to complete a storyline all to cover for Burke.

The secret is still in the dolls.
KCinNYC

New York, NY

#452 Dec 22, 2016
pinker wrote:
If there is to be an arrest it seems now is the time, it's this year or never.

It's clear as day, Burke caused a catastrophic brain Injury. John and Patsy thought she was dead. John killed her with the garrote, even though he thought her dead it was a deliberate act of murder. Patsy wrote the note and did the brain storming to complete a storyline all to cover for Burke.

The secret is still in the dolls.
And, if it can be proven JR ultimately caused her death by staging the garotte, he CAN still be charged with murder. No statute of limitations on murder.
I differ from your theory, only that I theorize the garotte was done, twice.
Once, first time, by Brick. That garotte was destroyed/hidden by JR, because it had Bricks prints on it. 2nd garrotte was to stage, to show why 1st garrotte made the marks. This 2nd garrotte was done whilst JR wore the plastic gloves Patsy used to bleach JBRs hair with. They were the closest things they had in the household that resembled surgeons gloves. Regular gloves were too thick and cumbersome. They used the hook, as did Brick, from the swiss army knife, to make the knots.
The missing piece of paintbrush was destroyed because it had Bricks prints on it.
gV3Dhm

Chattanooga, TN

#453 Mar 4, 2017
You truly are a piece of shit, you know.
gV3Dhm

Chattanooga, TN

#454 Mar 4, 2017
jahazafat wrote:
Moon Jack, after months of explaining to you about the tan fibers you STILL ignore the FACTS! WHEN WILL YOU EVER GET IT YOU CHEATING PIECE OF GARBAGE!

Not only that, John was a cheating husband. DO YOU HEAR ME MOON JACK? CHEATING! CHEATER! CHEATER! CHEATER!

You men make me SICK, MOON JACK! DETROIT! CHEATERS! ALL OF YOU! And then you have the NERVE to come HERE and defend a low life CHEATING A**HOLE like John Ramsey! Oh my God, I hate MEN.

I have only had 3 men in my life and all of them have CHEATED ON ME! DO YOU HEAR ME DETROIT! CHEATED! I will NEVER trust another MAN as long as I LIVE!
You truly are a piece of shit, Jahazafat. That was for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Airplane manifest 5 min kauna 60
Martha Moxley (Nov '14) 45 min kauna 127
Are the District Attorney's hands tied? 1 hr cottonstar 2
Are you watching closely? 4 hr heatherk79 145
This isn't not a mystery....far from it 12 hr Logic101 230
Substitute moderator needed (Oct '10) 16 hr kauna 7
Who moderates this board? (Mar '12) 18 hr kauna 107
More from around the web