JonBenet's dolls

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#356 Feb 1, 2012
Henri McPhee wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked similar questions to Pinker/Jahazafat on Purgatory forum in about 2004.
Pinker says she used to work for the relevant doll company. She always accuses the Ramseys of ordering that doll which went to Access Graphics but she never provides any hard documentary evidence to back it up.
Pinker did say once that Priscilla White used to order dolls form that doll company, which interested me, but again she never provides any financial records of those business transactions. She just says the identity and the records of the person who ordered that doll no longer exists.
I have always thought that doll being delivered to Access Graphics shortly after the murder of JonBenet was a cruel hoax by somebody, perhaps by the murderer, or his accomplices. I don't think that doll business was ever really investigated by the Boulder cops, and it should have been, just to clear the matter up.
Very possible. That would be disgusting, but I imagine the perp is DISGUSTING in every way imaginable. I do believe that LE would have HAD to follow up on this. There are many peculiarities that raise questions in my mind regarding all of the dolls that have been associated with this case. BIZARRE. LE likely has MUCH more information about dolls in connection to the crime.(i.e. the barbie next to JB's body in the wine cellar, the barbies found in the front lawn of the house months after JB's murder, etc.)

Henri, please google (images) "winter fantasy barbie 1996". The blond version of this doll , IMO, is strikingly similar to what I see in the crime scene photo that was posted at Websleuths.(The thread was named something like "Doll next to JB's body?".) If you have a chance to take look, please share your thoughts!

Thanks.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#357 Feb 1, 2012
Pinker stated that a money order was used to purchase the doll. First of all, authorities can trace a money order, I do believe. I have never used a money order for purchases but I think they all are assigned a number. You can trace where the money order was purchased (e.i. a certain post office or store) and then you can view the stores cameras to determine who bought the money order.

I have thought all along this was a made up story by Pinker. She doesn't have any proof.
The Truth Hurts

Waterford, MI

#374 Feb 29, 2012
Mama2JML wrote:
I posted my e-mail address, you can send me a message and I'll send you the link. Obviously I can't PM you... Unless you are registered?...and if you are, I don't know your screenname. My kids are fine, but yes we've all been sick recently. <quoted text>
Stop quoting the spammer. Interesting how he accuses you of being Capricorn yet asks you how your kids are.
Interesting indeed. ;)

Location hidden

#375 Feb 29, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>Stop quoting the spammer. Interesting how he accuses you of being Capricorn yet asks you how your kids are.
Interesting indeed. ;)
Stop quoting me if you have nothing to add to the discussion.
The Truth Hurts

United States

#377 Feb 29, 2012
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop quoting me if you have nothing to add to the discussion.
KMA troll.

Location hidden

#379 Feb 29, 2012
The Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>KMA troll.
What???
pinker

Burlington, WI

#380 Mar 8, 2012
So sorry I have little time to post or follow the case anymore. I moved, work full time, care for elderly parent plus have school.

Read at FFJ about John Ramsey bringing up the My Twinn doll in his new book. Both books have to be considered part of the staging, the cover up. I guess there is no mention about the American Girl Dolls.

I feel like we let JonBenet down...

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#383 Mar 8, 2012
pinker wrote:
So sorry I have little time to post or follow the case anymore. I moved, work full time, care for elderly parent plus have school.
Read at FFJ about John Ramsey bringing up the My Twinn doll in his new book. Both books have to be considered part of the staging, the cover up. I guess there is no mention about the American Girl Dolls.
I feel like we let JonBenet down...
I know how frustrating it is. You have to understand that there is a long list of people who let JBR down

Her parents let her down more than anyone. Had they not let her down, nobody else would have been able to either

It is because of people like yourself and the posters and the public, that the case is still talked about. Had it been up to her family as you can see, this would have been forgotten years and years ago, and in their case would have been forgotten the moment they set out for Atlanta from Boulder

Her family let her down
candy

East Lansing, MI

#387 Mar 9, 2012
Yes Pinker, John Ramsey DID mention the MyTwinn doll in what I read, early in Chapter one IF that is the final version. Like I said, I didn't want to mention what stood out to me for fear of them changing things, but what he had to say WAS noteworthy, I'll just say that. The launch date for his book is March 14th. I won't be lining his pockets with blood money, so I'm waiting for a used copy at no more than $5.00, which should only be a few months. I bought a $2.00 hard back copy of DOI six months after it came out, which I still have today for reference, which he made zero profit on.

Location hidden

#401 Mar 12, 2012
GoodMorn wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that brother!
Hallelujah! I, too, agree.

Location hidden

#402 Mar 12, 2012
Important wrote:
The dolls you all need to be looking at are the two bound Barbies the showed up on the ramseys front lawn on the anniversary of what should have been jbrs 7th bday
One was in a plastic bag the other had plastic on her face.
7 years later two bound Barbie dolls show up in wichita on the anniversary of two of btks victims deaths. One was in a plastic bag the other had plastic on her face.

This is one of those truths that Capricorn is determined you will not see.
Very suspicious indeed. Do you have any knowledge of any investigation that might have ensued?...

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#403 Mar 12, 2012
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>
Hallelujah! I, too, agree.
so you agree that it is a "she"? That's a start :)
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#410 Jul 13, 2012
I just looked at the My Twinn doll website and guess what!!?! My Twinn doll company doesn't even accept money orders. It is written in the FAQ section of website. How did john purchase this doll with a money order?

Location hidden

#411 Jul 14, 2012
Kassie wrote:
I just looked at the My Twinn doll website and guess what!!?! My Twinn doll company doesn't even accept money orders. It is written in the FAQ section of website. How did john purchase this doll with a money order?
Good morning, Kassie.:o)
It was reportedly an American Girl doll.
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#412 Jul 14, 2012
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kassie.:o)
It was reportedly an American Girl doll.
Oh yes! Of course, how can I be so sillly. It was the Molly doll.

Detroit, MI

#414 Jul 14, 2012
Kassie wrote:
they don`t accept money orders now. Does that mean that they didn`t in 1996?
Kassie

Jasper, TX

#415 Jul 14, 2012
DETROIT wrote:
<quoted text>they don`t accept money orders now. Does that mean that they didn`t in 1996?
I was refering to the wrong doll company. The company that makes American girl doll still accepts money orders. I still have trouble beliving the doll story.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#416 Jul 15, 2012
Maybe Tricia's news verifies the doll crap?

Her hints don't sound like it's big enough to indict but enough to embarrass the Ramseys, Hunter, and Lacy, embarrass them into submission and confession.

Since: Sep 11

Alberton, South Africa

#418 Jul 18, 2012
andjusticeforsome wrote:
Lacy should have been more than embarassed, and disbarred for obstruction.
What a disgrace.
The America public deserves the truth, and not the bs and bilge JR and his spin team have been selling to the sycophant media.
You're so right. The American public deserves the truth, but far more importantly, JONBENET deserves the truth, her family deserves the truth, and the truth will never out as long as there are people covering it up.

This case needs to be properly re-investigated from scratch by a highly skilled UNBIASED new team of investigators who will be unrelenting in their quest for the truth and justice for JonBenet.

“May you all come home”

safely Bless you all

#419 Jul 18, 2012
andjusticeforsome wrote:
Lacy should have been more than embarassed, and disbarred for obstruction.
What a disgrace.
The America public deserves the truth, and not the bs and bilge JR and his spin team have been selling to the sycophant media.
Lacy did as she was told as did Hunter and others, period. None of them will face charges for what they did in this investigation because the can of worms that would be opened would be devastating for both Colorado and many behind the scenes important names.

That is for starters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today Show: JonBenet Ramsey case lies 34 min Jolamom 224
Think family...helter skelter type of family 2 hr candy 15
Suspect Randy Simons! (Dec '07) 2 hr Jolamom 314
OJ Simpson and JonBenet Ramsey cases 2 hr stoned luck aka ... 21
ICU2 's Child Trafficking (Dec '14) 6 hr icu2 432
The Alleged Accidental Head Blow Cover Up. (Apr '09) 6 hr moonjack 453
Identity Problems 6 hr stoned luck aka ... 100
More from around the web