Troy, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2006

Judged:

Here's a little snapshot of what the dolls Pam Paugh removed from the crime scene resembled.

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/fel...

One look at that picture and any competent cop, investigator, or DA would have wanted to know more. JonBenet was found with a cord around her neck tied in the back in eerie similarity. Can the doll's relevance get any more blatent?

The doll information didn't originally point in any direction. It just correlated the dolls as viable evidence leading to the killer. The DA never got a warrant to seize the dolls and do forensics for fingerprints or trace dna droppings. That points to the DA's office itself as conspiring to cover up the death, covering up for the Ramseys.

http://www.geocities.com/pinker44
jahazafat

Lancaster, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2006

Judged:

This case will errupt like a festering boil if one bonafide, respected journalist asks any of the mentioned; John Ramsey, Alex Hunter, Lou Smit, Mary Lacy, or even Pam Paugh about the dolls removed from the crime scene.

Who physically wrote or composed the list of items for Pam Paugh to remove?
Was it dictated, if yes by whom?
What happened to the actual physical list?
Was anybody else in on making up this list?
Who else knew about the list?
Who was present when the list was being written?
Who was present when the list was given to Pam Paugh?
Did the Ramsey's attorneys know about the list?
How did the DA's office approve of the list, who was the front man?
What was the DA's office told would be removed?
Were they aware specifically dolls were to be removed?
Who gave Pam Paugh the police jacket to wear on 12/28?
Who gave Pam Paugh a badge to wear, who's badge was it?
Were they handed out separately?
Who specifically wanted the American Girl dolls removed?
Was Pam Paugh told exactly where everything was?
Where were the dolls located in the house?
What happened to the dolls, where are they now?
What happened to the doll delivered to Access Graphics in early January 1997?
Where is that doll now?
Was this identical doll, shipped to a dead kid; reported to authorities?
Was the original doll then handed over to be forensically inspected?
What transpired when she returned with the items?
How did they divvy up the items removed?
Who wanted what, who did she hand the things over to?
What did the Ramseys ask her about when she got back?
Did anyone from the DA's office or Ramsey attorneys ask about this visit?

?
jahazafat

Troy, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2006

Judged:

Nedra's gone but Donald Paugh may be able to shed some light on the situation with the doll purchased by Nedra and any application of duct tape to the item.
Patricia Fox

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2006

Judged:

jahazafat wrote:
Nedra's gone but Donald Paugh may be able to shed some light on the situation with the doll purchased by Nedra and any application of duct tape to the item.
In book Death of Innocence by the Ramseys... JR says on page 22 that he removed black tape from JonBenet's mouth. I don't know that it matters the color of the tape but as someone on this forum pointed out duct tape is generally gray and ELECTRICAL TAPE is black..I could be wrong but I am not sure how wide electrical tape comes...most that I have bought is only 3/4". You see duct tape in all size widths. Just a little trivia I'm throwing out there.
jahazafat

Troy, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2006

Judged:

It was thoroughly investigated and found to be black duct tape. It is also known as cloth tape. When sold in colored versions it is sometimes called decorator tape and comes in a rainbow of colors, not just the common gray.

It was traced to be of recent manufacture in NC. By recent manufacture, they claim to have been able to pinpoint it to within weeks of the crime. It was found to have been available for purchase in Boulder at the time of the murder but that does not exclude Atlanta and other cities as obviously Boulder is not the world capital for the sale of this unusual tape.

This tape in particular is cheap in price and quality. It's adhesive leaves a stain, it frequently stays behind on what it is applied to if you pull it off. Buy some and try it at home. That is why the concept the dolls were removed orginated. The doll would have had a stain to match up like a puzzle piece to the piece of tape from JonBenet.

The little piece of tape on JonBenet's lips must have been put on after she was dead. It wasn't long enough to bind or restrain her but just long enough to have come off the doll. It didn't stick or leave residue because it was used. Much like the loose cord around her wrists, the tape was just decoration.

The Boulder DA has conspired to cover up the death of JonBenet. It's pure and simple. They have never investigaed valid links between items the Ramseys removed from the crime scene.

Evidence doesn't lie, people do.
joejam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2006

Judged:

it has always struck me as odd that ol' fleet went back down in to the "wine room" and picked up the tape and put it back down. He was wondering how it got there.....he didn't do it or see it done.
Detroit Breakdown

Belleville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2006

Judged:

joejam wrote:
it has always struck me as odd that ol' fleet went back down in to the "wine room" and picked up the tape and put it back down. He was wondering how it got there.....he didn't do it or see it done.
He said that he touched the tape to see the stickiness.
jahazafat

Troy, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2006

Judged:

Hours earlier, Fleet White had looked in that room and seen nothing. I think he went down ala Ripley's believe it or not. What had just transpired was incredulous. Perhaps JonBenet had been hidden behind or covered up with the stored window screens when he originally looked. John Ramsey spent time in the basement at 10AM and has yet to account for his activites at this time. Wire, possibly from the screens was recovered with the body.

Fleet White would have been in a bigger state of shock than John Ramsey. John Ramsey had all morning to come to terms with the death of his daughter the previous evening.

pixie

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2006

Judged:

jahazafat wrote:
Hours earlier, Fleet White had looked in that room and seen nothing. I think he went down ala Ripley's believe it or not. What had just transpired was incredulous. Perhaps JonBenet had been hidden behind or covered up with the stored window screens when he originally looked. John Ramsey spent time in the basement at 10AM and has yet to account for his activites at this time. Wire, possibly from the screens was recovered with the body.
Fleet White would have been in a bigger state of shock than John Ramsey. John Ramsey had all morning to come to terms with the death of his daughter the previous evening.
jahazafat,

I also thought she may have been hidden behind those screens and moved later. Definitely hidden IMO. JR - I do not think he was involved at all. He just happened to be 'conned' by friends.(just my idea about it all) Let's just say he got in with the wrong crowd when he moved to B.
jahazafat

Troy, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2006

Judged:

Look at this photo of the cord found around JonBenet's neck.

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/gar...

There is a visble stain as would be had it come in contact with the type of small metal hardware used to hang pictures. The end is frayed and there are other irregularities as though it was not a recent cut. Again, a used item, like the duct tape coming off a doll.

The Ramseys have been suspected from day one and remain to this day the only viable suspects. They have never cooperated by taking official polygraphs, hid behind lawyers, hired a PR firm, set conditions for interviews, talked to witnesses before LE, lied about Burke, settled libel suits in secret... but the most compelling action is they removed evidence and conspired to cover up the death. The story of the dolls has been told before and this post isn't about them

BUT

This makes other items they removed suspect. What about the painting? Why on earth did they need to remove a painting to bury a child. It wasn't displayed at the funeral. It was said to be gift but years later was still in their possession. Picture wire is commonly used in strangulation murders. Makes no difference she wasn't technically strangled with 'wire'. The possibility this painting had cord instead of professional wire increases because the painting was 'homemade'.

The cord was not found to be manufactured by Stansport, merely imported, packaged, and resold by them. It was of Asian manufacture. The investigation stopped when they found it sold under the Stansport name at a local Boulder store. Never once did they set foot in a craft or sewing store to look for that cord sold under other names. If the painting was done in Charlevoix the possibilty the cord came from there is great.

There is even a photo of Jonbenet in a jacket that has similar 'piping' applied crooked in a very amature manner.

The painting removed by Aunt Pam has a great possibility to have been the source for the cord used to strangle JonBenet.

The Ramseys likely removed the painting for the same sinister reason as the dolls, it was related to the crime. It appears to have visible marks from where the cord came in contact with little pieces of hardware.

LE has never asked a single f*cking question about either the dolls or the painting. The Boulder DA has conspired to cover up the death of JonBenet. It's pure and simple. They have never investigated valid links between items the Ramseys removed from the crime scene.

Evidence doesn't lie, people do.
jahazafat

Lancaster, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

Judged:

COMPARE IF YOU DARE

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/lif...

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/bla...

Mattel first introduced My Size Barbie in 1976. The doll's body mold was made that year and subsequently every doll since then is stamped 1976 on the back. The doll stands 36” tall and comes in an outfit for a 3-10 year old girl to wear. That was one of the premises of this doll; to give girls the experience of dressing as and being Barbie. The outfit the doll comes wearing is usually a gown of some sort; fancy dress up play attire. It is usually the back of the bodice that has tons of elastic gathers to accommodate the varying sizes; and the skirt is usually full and floor length for the 36” size. A few years ago Rapunzel was the outfit, one year it was in a Swan Lake Ballet costume, and another Fairytopia, it usually mimics and follows what ever regular size Barbie is popular or excessively promoted at the time. Many years there has been a bride available I believe that has been at the same time as these other dolls putting two on the market at the same time.

In general, the toy industry is focused on sales in the last quarter for holidays. Toy Fair is an annual convention held every Feb that sets the stage. It works in a manner where orders from sellers/stores are placed in Feb and then filling the orders, making the toys occurs Feb-Aug with shelves fully stocked by September. Toys are sort of like fashions. They are made for one season/year and then change. The expectation is they will sell out. There are new products every year and even popular selling items are repackaged and redesigned in subtle ways. Some staple games may be an exception.

I have no clue what gown the My Size Barbie doll was wearing the year JonBenet received her My Size Barbie. I think she received it in 1994 or 1995. The doll is sometimes known by its unofficial name 'Lifesize Barbie'. I’ll keep a watch on Ebay for any from those years that are in the original outfit and hopefully box. The box would have the actual year of release.

It's a valid question if the gown found was JonBenet’s nightgown or belonged to a big Barbie. There are strict flame retardency laws for children's sleepwear and the doll clothing would never meet the regulations. Would the cops have been able to tell the difference? Both are usually very synthetic but I don't think it would make it through a wash cycle without falling apart and doubt there would be static cling because of the fiber content. IOW it was purposely brought down, maybe even used in a dress rehearsal for the staging, perhaps that's why her arms were over her head.

If this gown was the doll's it adds to the credibility of the American Girl dolls used by Patsy and John Ramsey in the staging, which to this day has yet to be investigated. Which to this day involves the Boulder DA in an active conspiracy to cover up the death of JonBenet Ramsey.
Patricia Fox

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

Judged:

jahazafat wrote:
COMPARE IF YOU DARE
http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/lif...
Mattel first introduced My Size Barbie in 1976. The doll's body mold was made that year and subsequently every doll since then is stamped 1976 on the back. The doll stands 36” tall and comes in an outfit for a 3-10 year old girl to wear. That was one of the premises of this doll; to give girls the experience of dressing as and being Barbie. The outfit the doll comes wearing is usually a gown of some sort; fancy dress up play attire. It is usually the back of the bodice that has tons of elastic gathers to accommodate the varying sizes; and the skirt is usually full and floor length for the 36” size. A few years ago Rapunzel was the outfit, one year it was in a Swan Lake Ballet costume, and another Fairytopia, it usually mimics and follows what ever regular size Barbie is popular or excessively promoted at the time. Many years there has been a bride available I believe that has been at the same time as these other dolls putting two on the market at the same time.
In general, the toy industry is focused on sales in the last quarter for holidays. Toy Fair is an annual convention held every Feb that sets the stage. It works in a manner where orders from sellers/stores are placed in Feb and then filling the orders, making the toys occurs Feb-Aug with shelves fully stocked by September. Toys are sort of like fashions. They are made for one season/year and then change. The expectation is they will sell out. There are new products every year and even popular selling items are repackaged and redesigned in subtle ways. Some staple games may be an exception.
I have no clue what gown the My Size Barbie doll was wearing the year JonBenet received her My Size Barbie. I think she received it in 1994 or 1995. The doll is sometimes known by its unofficial name 'Lifesize Barbie'. I’ll keep a watch on Ebay for any from those years that are in the original outfit and hopefully box. The box would have the actual year of release.
It's a valid question if the gown found was JonBenet’s nightgown or belonged to a big Barbie. There are strict flame retardency laws for children's sleepwear and the doll clothing would never meet the regulations. Would the cops have been able to tell the difference? Both are usually very synthetic but I don't think it would make it through a wash cycle without falling apart and doubt there would be static cling because of the fiber content. IOW it was purposely brought down, maybe even used in a dress rehearsal for the staging, perhaps that's why her arms were over her head.
If this gown was the doll's it adds to the credibility of the American Girl dolls used by Patsy and John Ramsey in the staging, which to this day has yet to be investigated. Which to this day involves the Boulder DA in an active conspiracy to cover up the death of JonBenet Ramsey.
Please confirm for me the width of that tape that was supposedly covering JonBenet's mouth....I had heard 3/4". Is that correct?
jahazafat

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

Judged:

I believe it was just under 2" wide and 6" long. Here's a picture, it is laying sticky side up on the blanket she was found cocooned in. Tt would be of no use as a threatening restraint. It would have to be wrapped around her head for that.

Patricia Fox

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

Judged:

jahazafat wrote:
I believe it was just under 2" wide and 6" long. Here's a picture, it is laying sticky side up on the blanket she was found cocooned in. Tt would be of no use as a threatening restraint. It would have to be wrapped around her head for that.
Thank you... I wonder why John Ramsey thought it was black.. He says in his book, he removed black tape.. This picture clearly shows grey.
Detroit Breakdown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

Patricia Fox wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you... I wonder why John Ramsey thought it was black.. He says in his book, he removed black tape.. This picture clearly shows grey.
Everyone says that it looks gray but the lighting is bad. All the police, every outline on the case says black duct tape made by Shurtape in Hickory NC in November 1996. I contacted Shurtape and they make 8 varieties of 2" wide black duct tape. The piece was 5" long, ripped at both ends. The tape had not been over her mouth when she was alive because it had no drool on it, no marks from her tongue. It had been pressed against her mouth to form the imprint of her lips, apparently with no resistance.
joejam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

I have to wonder why put the tape there anyways? As part of staging I guess....I have to wonder why Fleet went and picked it up after the fact and checked for the stickiness???? Does that not within itself speak volumes????
joejam

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2006

It looks black to me....like electrical tape...but there you have it...many people can look/hear the same thing and see/hear something different.
jahazafat

Troy, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2006

Judged:

KURTIS: Dr. Lee, didn't you take a look at some tape in the JonBenet Ramsey case, reexamine it?

LEE: Yes. Yes, I did. Yes.

KURTIS: And there was nothing became of that.

LEE: Well, that's a two-inch tape and it's been used. It's not like the Laci Peterson case, which, as I say, I cannot comment too much on that.

I believe the tape was said to be between 5 and 6 inches in length. The back torso of the American Girl dolls is about 6 inches long and the dangling strings anywhere from 2-5 inches. The tape size does fit as to have been originally placed on the doll and retreived from the doll and placed on JonBenet.

What I believe Lee is relating about the used status is there was missing hunks of adhesive. I did buy this brand of tape and you have to think of it as two seperate layers. The first is the cloth background and then a layer of sticky glue/adhesive. The layers are easily seperated. If you place the tape on an item and then pull it off some of the adhesive stays on the tape but much remains on the item it was used on. It becomes an easy determination to tell if it was a used piece of tape.

Would an intruder by chance stumble upon the tape? Possibly. But then why did the Ramseys want the doll out? This was a toy JonBenet received a few weeks earlier, it was nothing like her stuffed cat she slept with for years. And why oh why was a replacement ordered and shipped after JonBenet was dead? It couldn't have been a stranger as PMPT with info the dolls were removed wasn't published untill over a year later.

Is it possible the Ramseys reported the replacement doll immediately to police? No, they didn't even speak with police for months. This was something they attempted to hide for obvious sinister reasons.

jahazafat

Troy, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2006

Judged:

Poor Little JonBenet was found with some sort of animal fur on her hands. This fur remains unaccoounted for to this day. The corrupt DA and her parents contend this is proof she was murdered by an intruder when the possibity is her own toys were the source for unidentifed fur.

Pam Paugh admitts to having removed many stuffed animals, along with the incriminating dolls. She had a list of specific stuffed animals provided by the Ramseys to be removed from the crime scene.

Stuffed animals covered with real fur were common and sold in gift shops and toy stores in the 90's until animal activists got involved. JonBenet's Molly doll even had a little toy dog named Bennett that was covered in real fur.

http://www.geocities.com/gooseberryjam007/ben...

It all goes back to Pam Paugh and the unprecedented action giving the Ramseys through her, access to the crime scene, access to remove any incriminating evidence while the body was still warm. For the DA to allow such an absurd incident to occur proves they have been involved in a conspiracy to cover up the truth.
justwatchingyou

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2006

Judged:

These are all extremely interesting points and I too feel Pam needs to be sat back down and very thoroughly reinterviewed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of302
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the JonBenet Ramsey Forum right now

Search the JonBenet Ramsey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I know what really happened to JoneBEnnet 2 hr Capricorn 26
Note-odd detail? 2 hr Capricorn 143
Snow Prints? 3 hr Legal__Eagle 18
"Mr Ramsey Listen Carefully!" New book released... 13 hr candy 10
Sid Wells mother complains (Mar '08) 14 hr candy 24
Why patsy didn't wake up Burke Sun Just Wondering 3
Fleet, Priscilla White denied official Ramsey e... Jul 19 Steve Eller 184
•••
•••