“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#2 Oct 30, 2013
It takes a while for them to put it up.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Thanks for the heads up. DA Garnett was first up. He was at his charming, great communicator best. He hasn't read DOI, lucky him!

Since: May 11

AOL

#4 Oct 30, 2013
candy wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. DA Garnett was first up. He was at his charming, great communicator best. He hasn't read DOI, lucky him!
I don't think I'd brag about not reading a book the prime suspects wrote while the case sits cold in my safe..just sayin'. Oh that's right, they don't really want to solve this murder in Boulder since they know the parents did it but don't want to spend the money to prosecute them. Big waste of money when the citizens prefer they spend it on their roads and bike paths and medical marijuana facilities...and, afterall, the Ramseys moved away so all's well that ends well.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#6 Oct 31, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I'd brag about not reading a book the prime suspects wrote while the case sits cold in my safe..just sayin'. Oh that's right, they don't really want to solve this murder in Boulder since they know the parents did it but don't want to spend the money to prosecute them. Big waste of money when the citizens prefer they spend it on their roads and bike paths and medical marijuana facilities...and, afterall, the Ramseys moved away so all's well that ends well.
I think he'd love to try this case, if he had more evidence. Look what his predecesors left for him, one throwing the grand jury, another one clearing them, arresting the wrong man, NO PHONE RECORDS, they need a match on the DNA and some idea of what happened and who did what.

Since: May 11

AOL

#7 Oct 31, 2013
BrotherPutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you would like to go public with the evidence of that and help the Boulder LE since even the grand jury couldn't figure out who did what.
Or contact Brennan or call Boyles or maybe you could start on this forum that way you can hide like everyone else here does.
Go ahead post the evidence of who did what.
Yeah, perhaps I would like to contact Brennan or Boyles, tell them to check out TOPIX and see the same lunatic that keeps calling in talking crazy about some girl's book he's read, is here talking crazy too. They must get a good laugh at you.."and then Sandy Stranger said.." LOL They probably have a nickname for you, too. Like 'Putz';)

BrotherMoon

“Sandy Stranger killed JonBenet”

Since: Jan 08

Not Boulder, Co.

#8 Oct 31, 2013
That's right you have no evidence of John's invovlement.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#10 Oct 31, 2013
All of Peter's podcasts are a godsend for this case, IMO.

The next time you talk to him (NOT on the air) please ask him about the 4:00 a.m. phone call between John and Mike Bynum he reported about on his show in 1998. Because there are no officially obtained phone records in this case, he must have heard about that alleged call from the Rapp's illegally obtained phone records. That one phone call, if true, could have prompted an indictment of John Ramsey alone, as it contradicts his statement that he didn't get up until after 5:30 a.m. and ran downstairs hearing Patsy scream for him.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 31, 2013
candy wrote:

The next time you talk to him (NOT on the air) please ask him about the 4:00 a.m. phone call between John and Mike Bynum he reported about on his show in 1998.
When, in 1998, did you hear Boyles say this? There are transcripts available.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#13 Nov 1, 2013
candy wrote:
The next time you talk to him (NOT on the air) please ask him about the 4:00 a.m. phone call between John and Mike Bynum he reported about on his show in 1998. Because there are no officially obtained phone records in this case, he must have heard about that alleged call from the Rapp's illegally obtained phone records. That one phone call, if true, could have prompted an indictment of John Ramsey alone, as it contradicts his statement that he didn't get up until after 5:30 a.m. and ran downstairs hearing Patsy scream for him.
I would not be surprised about this phone call and IF it happened, they only have to ask Bynum to agree to have HIS records checked for the time period

His response will tell us everything we want to know. IF JR did not call him that morning, there would be no reason for him to say no. If there is nothing to hide, then he should have no problem saying yes to the request
candy

East Lansing, MI

#14 Nov 1, 2013
I recall where I saw that information, in a long thread of transcripts and re-caps of Boyles shows. My recollection is May or March of 1998. I can't find them anywhere on the web now.

The point is, where did this info come from? Is it a fact or a guess? If it is a fact, it came from the Rapps, the only people to have the phone records of the Ramseys.

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#15 Nov 1, 2013
candy wrote:
I recall where I saw that information, in a long thread of transcripts and re-caps of Boyles shows. My recollection is May or March of 1998. I can't find them anywhere on the web now.
The point is, where did this info come from? Is it a fact or a guess? If it is a fact, it came from the Rapps, the only people to have the phone records of the Ramseys.
Candy - I have been listening, and re-listening to Boyles shows over the last week, and as I am sure you remember, he was shown some case evidence early on in the investigation, and he even mentions it sometime between 11/25 and the end of the month on one of the podcasts. I wish I could be more specific but I wasn't taking notes while I was listening. I will be re-listening to some over the weekend, and if I run across that part again I will note which podcast it is on, and come back and post it. Maybe that was "where" he learned what he did -(I am just guessing here) but I am not sure what medium he is referring to, as in was he told, did he see a copy of something, or what.
SMH

Charleston, WV

#16 Nov 1, 2013
candy wrote:
Well, what a bombshell! This is news to me! Is it known whether The Rapps have ever given a public interview regarding what the phone records revealed. I guess not, because I haven't been able to find any. But, wow!! Thank you for sharing this information.
SMH

Charleston, WV

#17 Nov 1, 2013
Correction. I've read most of the books, including the one by ST, and just saw that the Rapps are mentioned in it. Yes, my memory is failing me. Am I wrong in thinking that it's huge that someone has seen those phone records?! I want to hear more from the couple. Are they allowed to speak about it?
candy

East Lansing, MI

#18 Nov 1, 2013
Legal__Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Candy - I have been listening, and re-listening to Boyles shows over the last week, and as I am sure you remember, he was shown some case evidence early on in the investigation, and he even mentions it sometime between 11/25 and the end of the month on one of the podcasts. I wish I could be more specific but I wasn't taking notes while I was listening. I will be re-listening to some over the weekend, and if I run across that part again I will note which podcast it is on, and come back and post it. Maybe that was "where" he learned what he did -(I am just guessing here) but I am not sure what medium he is referring to, as in was he told, did he see a copy of something, or what.
Hi Legal Eagle,

I don't get to listen to these podcasts under the most optimal conditions, usually people are talking, etc. so I don't remember or recall him saying that on the podcasts I've heard, but I haven't heard them all yet. I haven't heard the Thomas Kelley one yet, for instance.

He said there was one big revelation he knew of that had yet come out when Charlie's article came out this past January. I emailed him and said PLEASE just give it to the police, don't tell the Ramseys via the airwaves if they don't already know.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#19 Nov 1, 2013
SMH wrote:
Correction. I've read most of the books, including the one by ST, and just saw that the Rapps are mentioned in it. Yes, my memory is failing me. Am I wrong in thinking that it's huge that someone has seen those phone records?! I want to hear more from the couple. Are they allowed to speak about it?
No, they can't speak about it. They had a plea deal early in 1999 over them. They were illegally obtained, but who would know what is in them is the people that hired them, the tabloids. Craig Lewis was the big man living in Boulder for the Globe at the time, he would know as well as anyone else he told what was in those records. Peter Boyles knew Craig Lewis, etc. so I assume that info came from Craig or a tabloid source.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#20 Nov 1, 2013

“If life gives you melons”

Since: Nov 06

You might be dyslexic

#21 Nov 1, 2013
candy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Legal Eagle,
I don't get to listen to these podcasts under the most optimal conditions, usually people are talking, etc. so I don't remember or recall him saying that on the podcasts I've heard, but I haven't heard them all yet. I haven't heard the Thomas Kelley one yet, for instance.
He said there was one big revelation he knew of that had yet come out when Charlie's article came out this past January. I emailed him and said PLEASE just give it to the police, don't tell the Ramseys via the airwaves if they don't already know.
Hi Candy,

I hear you on listening to the podcasts, LOL. I have finally resorted to using my noise canceling headphones. I will try to get back to listening to them on Sunday and let you know what I find. He was talking about the RN in the same podcast, so I am not sure if it was just that or there were other things too that were revealed to him. He said HE couldn't talk about it much either, and then I had to stop listening, and the next time I started back I started with a different segment.

That was good advice about not allowing the Ramseys to be privy to information they might not have!

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#22 Nov 2, 2013
candy wrote:
Thank you Candy for the link

We know that there were cell phone records because they were obtained; albeit illegally so the statement that they don't exist was also just a plain outright lie.

Again, one way around this is to have those who may have been on the receiving end of those calls, agree to have their phone records delved into for that time period

That would solve the whole phone record dilemma. I can't possibly be the only one who thought of that so it is likely safe to assume one of two things

The investigators/DA/BPD do not WANT to develop new information and are quite content to leave the case alone and let it just continue to stay cold and unsolveable for reasons that we have stated over and over

or

It was thought of, and the people involved refused to comply

Either scenario points the finger right back at the Ramseys

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#23 Nov 2, 2013
I can't belive Garnett hasn't read the Ramsey's manifesto.

Maybe he's just lying?

Anyone with knowledge of the case sees it for what it is, pablum. For the only person with the ability to indict John Ramsey to have missed this vital evidence is unforgivable.

The only path to justice is a Special Prosecutor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My theory 10 min kauna 1,781
Casting JB 18 min Que 1
The Ransom Note was originally signed R.T.C not... (Jun '08) 1 hr Jolamom 61
New Perception of Burke? 2 hr kauna 65
First read of PMPT and this quote sticks out... 2 hr TheOneWhoSolvedTh... 48
Patsy Ramsey x Christmas Day 20 hr Steve Eller 281
Missing Strand of Christmas Lights! 21 hr Non-state Actor 61
More from around the web