vALiuM for kids

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 2, 2013
There’s a rumor about the Ramseys and Valium but it’s erroneous to assume it would have been for Jonbenet. It would have been for Burke. To get him quiet that night after the chaos of him wacking Jonbenet on the head. To get him out of the way while they took matters into their own hands and staged the cover-up.

‘SHUT IT WE’RE NOT TALKING TO YOU’

Lesser folks would have to use cough syrup but Valium would likely be in the arsenal of tools for parents to deal with children suffering severe emotional problems. Burke was in therapy receiving professional intervention for encopresis with no evidence the treatment protocol was being followed. The family was in crisis, that’s why they have a dead child.

Even more reason to be suspicious of Dr Beuf locking up the children’s medical records and his appearance to provide mind altering drugs for Patsy.

It always leads back to Burke, even the pineapple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kolar Writes About Feces and Burke (Nov '16) 52 min KCinNYC 106
News Sundance 2017: 'Casting JonBenet' and the Age o... (Jan '17) 1 hr robert 10
the box of candy 2 hr heatherk79 30
News JonBenet Ramsey's Brother Sues Over Documentary... (Sep '16) 2 hr Texxy 9
What does Attorney Lin Wood have to say about C... (Sep '16) 2 hr Texxy 10
If there was a murderer on the loose... (Oct '16) 2 hr KCinNYC 11
News JonBenet Ramsey Investigator -- My Theory Burke... (Dec '16) 2 hr Texxy 194
More from around the web