Burke Ramsey REFUSED to be interviewe...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#670 Sep 5, 2013
quitemad wrote:
hi there. only just recently joined this forum and so have not followed it much. wondering what "mental health problem" Burke had before jonbenet's death? Could someone clarify this for me? Thank you
I cannot provide you with much clarity regarding any proposed "mental health problem" attributed to Burke (or any other Ramsey) prior to/since the murder of JonBenet. There are just some posters, here, with huge imaginations, much 'myth'information, and stubborn dispositions....to put it QUITE mildly.

“WAX ON”

Since: Jul 10

WAX OFF

#671 Sep 6, 2013
Here is one thread you can start with - ENCOPRESIS and dysfunction
quitemad wrote:
hi there. only just recently joined this forum and so have not followed it much. wondering what "mental health problem" Burke had before jonbenet's death? Could someone clarify this for me? Thank you

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#672 Sep 6, 2013
IDIs invented "myth-information", so I can see where you might be well-versed on it, LOL.
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot provide you with much clarity regarding any proposed "mental health problem" attributed to Burke (or any other Ramsey) prior to/since the murder of JonBenet. There are just some posters, here, with huge imaginations, much 'myth'information, and stubborn dispositions....to put it QUITE mildly.

Location hidden

#673 Sep 6, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
<quoted text>IDIs invented "myth-information", so I can see where you might be well-versed on it, LOL.
Source, please? When did IDIs invent 'myth-information'? Same time period as the release (or 'leak') of the Vidocq Society's report on the ransom note, profiling a female author? Bwahahaha...

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#674 Sep 6, 2013
Myth-information =
John Mark Karr
Gigax
Helgoth
Fleet White

Myth-information =
stun gun
sadistic pedophile
the Ramseys cooperated

Myth-information =
Perfect family

and the list goes on
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>Source, please? When did IDIs invent 'myth-information'? Same time period as the release (or 'leak') of the Vidocq Society's report on the ransom note, profiling a female author? Bwahahaha...

Location hidden

#675 Sep 6, 2013
DrSeussMd wrote:
<quoted text>Myth-information =
John Mark Karr
Gigax
Helgoth
Fleet White

Myth-information =
stun gun
sadistic pedophile
the Ramseys cooperated

Myth-information =
Perfect family

and the list goes on
A myth can be defined as a widely held, but false, belief.

An example of "myth-information" is the perpetual RDI claim that the 4 BPD hired & the 2 Ramsey hired document examiners were unable to analyze the original ransom note as it was destroyed prior to handwriting analyses, during testing for prints. Reliable and numerous sources prove that this widely held belief is false. Thus, it's a myth.

You've not listed any beliefs, only subjects.

“WAX ON”

WAX OFF

#676 Sep 6, 2013
Myth - fictitious person or thing - EXAMPLE: intruder
Another word for 'myth' in this case could be "fable", "fairytale", "fiction", "falsehood", "invention", "fabrication", "untruth", "Figment of your imagination",
Mama2JML wrote:
<quoted text>A myth can be defined as a widely held, but false, belief.
An example of "myth-information" is the perpetual RDI claim that the 4 BPD hired & the 2 Ramsey hired document examiners were unable to analyze the original ransom note as it was destroyed prior to handwriting analyses, during testing for prints. Reliable and numerous sources prove that this widely held belief is false. Thus, it's a myth.
You've not listed any beliefs, only subjects.
Rupert

Waterloo, Canada

#677 Sep 6, 2013
We all know this case had THE BIG BANG of mythologies starting from Day 1 with the RN and then the ensuing leaks and publications.

Like many others do, I want to get to the truth here. For me it's high time to solve this crime and move on, or just let it go.

It would be easy for me to let it go if it was just an accident cover up. Problem is that it was clearly a premeditated garrote first and then a head blow when her heart had already stopped. Just take a look at the triangular red patch on her neck that is so indicative of a major burst artery after a garrot or strangulation.

However, one thing that Moonjack reminded me of was John's missing cel phone. Long ago I too thought that was a weird coincidence. Surely he would have had his secretary replace it immediately. It made me wonder if that touch DNA came from a fixer. However, I'm not saying that is a fact and I admit I want to see the Ramseys innocent.

Kolar Mythology:
As to Kolar's book, I will go order it, but again it might just be like pything into wind. I heard a lot of it was innuendo and Kolar was afraid to come outright and state his theory that BDI. All I know right now is that Kolar says that a chocolate box was smeared with feces (which according to RDI makes Burke look guilty), but of course it was not taken in as evidence. I wonder who the cop was that said that. RDI also cite Kolar as saying that the spider web stretching across the window was undisturbed, yet you can see the remnant glob barely hanging on in the corner. The middle of the window is scraped clean of spider webs, but the legs of the intruder would obviously not have wiped the little glob of spider web out of the corner. Just like "no footprints in the snow".

According to Thomas, Wickman said the Mindhunter book was there, but of course it too disappeared. Sounds like a phoney tape I heard about from Thomas, but of course could never hear. That to me is a myth. Key thing about the Mindhunter book is that it was written by Mr. FBI Douglas and IMO this particular case could have been in part inspired and meant as a real challenge to John Douglas. If the Mindhunter book was never there, then why indeed did Wickman mention it particularly?

It seems RDI and IDI are caught up in this battle of the Ramseys lawyering up because BPD were out to get them verses BPD suspicious of Ramseys because they lawyered up. I try to keep that in the background and look for key facts that will solve the case. At first glance, the RN is phoney and the Ramseys indeed lawyered up. Hence, they are suspicious. At second glance, the garroting appears to have come first and such coverup staging seems too ghastly and out of character, while there are peculiar coincidences in connection with another suspect. It seems to me that either it was a ghastly coverup or a very cunning intruder.

That brings me to another thought. With the advent of the internet, this is no doubt a major change in the way public knowledge has changed. Since so much has been leaked out to the public and discussed on the internet, then do people have a right to "closure" by solving it on public forums. BPD have leaked files that have condemned the Ramseys, so now open up all the files. I guess this all pales in comparison to the many other innocents lost. But RDI or IDI, realize we are all in the same club.

It would be great to get a televized broadcast debate on a "blue panel of experts", including Thomas, Kolar, Lacy, Douglas,... Maybe LKL?

Rupe

Location hidden

#678 Sep 6, 2013
Burke Ramsey was not within the realm of a sound mentally stable child before the death of Jonbenet. There is evidence he was receiving professional intervention before the death - the therapist he saw after the death was somebody he had a pre-existing relationship with. His medical records were given an island of privacy and never exposed.

The police found feces in his dirty clothing. That is not a normal acceptable behavior for a nine year old. It is a signal - a symptom that something drastic is wrong, something drastic happened in the normal course of his sexual growth and awareness.

Jonbenet's autopsy showed was the victim of repeated sexual abuse and assault before the night of her death. She also left feces outside and apart from using the toilet. In her case there was physical proof she was molested long before her death with physical changes to her vagina. That is the number one reason why she and children who display this most bizarre behavior do so.

I don’t know who the serial molester was but my valid guess is the older half brother. With both children displaying the inappropriate behavior - reported from multiple sources, it was somebody so close it was incest. That is a limited number of people. Very limited. John is possible but JAR due only to his age and sexual immaturity is more likely. Patsy, Pam. Grandpa, Grandma - possible but remote.

Location hidden

#679 Sep 6, 2013
Prisons are full of people with similar damaged childhoods. Criminal behavior is rooted in mental illness. Burke lost his cool. he was unable to handle his own emotions. This happened as a witnessed incident when he was 11 but is likely the exact frustration he displayed when he wacked Jonbenet on the head.

“Burke Today: A trouble schoolkid living with his anger

Band practice at the exclusive Lovett School in Atlanta came to a sudden halt recently when an 11-year-old trombone player threw a fit.

The youngster was Burke Ramsey.

Sadly the murder of his sister, JonBenét seems to have turned him into an angry and sometimes strange boy.

"Burke tossed his instrument to the floor with a thud and screamed that he hated the trombone and didn't want to play it anymore," said a source.

"All the kids in the band got real quiet and some of them were frightened.

"Burke kept screaming an practice was canceled while teachers quieted him down. Burke is now playing saxophone."

One of Burke's homeroom classmates told the source: "He talks to himself in the corner a lot. Everybody thinks he's talking to his sister."

Don Gentile
National Enquirer”
quitemad

Winnipeg, Canada

#680 Sep 6, 2013
Hi all. Thanks for clearing up for me the mental issue I was questioning. FYI though, I thought I would let you know that my son suffered from encopresis from the age of 3 to the age of 14. He is 16 1/2 now and it is under control. He is a happy, healthy, well-adjusted teenager with lots of friends, a job, straight A's in school, he volunteers with the elderly and at the YMCA and is loved by all who meet him. He is a kind, sweet, sensitive soul. Not everyone who suffers from encopresis has mental issues. His pediatrician told us that it began when he was little and was constipated. It hurt when he tried to "go" so he would hold it in. This loosened the bowel muscles thus causing the "leakage". People with encopresis cannot feel when they need to "go" due to this loosening of the bowel muscles. He is now on a high fibre diet and it is under control. His doctor says he will have this for the rest of his life, but that he can control it as he is doing now. FYI, the doctor also told us that the medical field has learned a lot about this condition in the last 5 years and that it is MUCH more common than people realize, and crosses ALL ages. The reason for it, in 97%(doctor's figures, not mine) is bad diet. Just to let everyone know!!!

Location hidden

#681 Sep 6, 2013
Rupert wrote:
Like many others do, I want to get to the truth here.

BPD have leaked files that have condemned the Ramseys, so now open up all the files.
The truth is with Burke and John Ramsey, nobody else can provide it. They need to present themselves for no holds barred interviews and polygraphs, something they have never done. Burke's psychiatric records need to be opened up but can't. They have been hiding information since day one when John rushed Burke out the door and wouldn't let police question him. Burke's interview at the Whites neds to be released as well.

It all leads back to Burke.

“May you all come home”

Since: Mar 07

safely Bless you all

#682 Sep 6, 2013
quitemad wrote:
Hi all. Thanks for clearing up for me the mental issue I was questioning. FYI though, I thought I would let you know that my son suffered from encopresis from the age of 3 to the age of 14. He is 16 1/2 now and it is under control. He is a happy, healthy, well-adjusted teenager with lots of friends, a job, straight A's in school, he volunteers with the elderly and at the YMCA and is loved by all who meet him. He is a kind, sweet, sensitive soul. Not everyone who suffers from encopresis has mental issues. His pediatrician told us that it began when he was little and was constipated. It hurt when he tried to "go" so he would hold it in. This loosened the bowel muscles thus causing the "leakage". People with encopresis cannot feel when they need to "go" due to this loosening of the bowel muscles. He is now on a high fibre diet and it is under control. His doctor says he will have this for the rest of his life, but that he can control it as he is doing now. FYI, the doctor also told us that the medical field has learned a lot about this condition in the last 5 years and that it is MUCH more common than people realize, and crosses ALL ages. The reason for it, in 97%(doctor's figures, not mine) is bad diet. Just to let everyone know!!!
I'm happy to hear your son is doing well. However, this may just be apples and oranges; we just don't know with Burke

Your son had a medical reason that precipitated the problem and can be traced medically which affected him emotionally, causing the problem to continue. That is much different than having just an emotional issue cause the problem.

As far as we know and I'll go out on a limb here, Burke had no medical issues, nor did JBR for their accidents. Had Burke or JBR had any medical issues that would have caused accidents, you'd better believe we would have been told if for no other reason than for an explanation and sympathy. There was no medical reason that we are aware of for either child having "issues" with toileting.

There was also some talk of feces smearing by Burke which is another can of worms altogether

Location hidden

#683 Sep 6, 2013
There are 2 types, one is voluntary with an emotional component and the other is due to physical reasons or limitations with a different treatment modality and outcome.

I've never known a single child to suffer this rare disease yet the IDIs families are full of them.

Location hidden

#684 Sep 6, 2013
Rupert wrote:
We all know this case had THE BIG BANG of mythologies starting from Day 1 with the RN and then the ensuing leaks and publications.

Like many others do, I want to get to the truth here. For me it's high time to solve this crime and move on, or just let it go.

It would be easy for me to let it go if it was just an accident cover up. Problem is that it was clearly a premeditated garrote first and then a head blow when her heart had already stopped. Just take a look at the triangular red patch on her neck that is so indicative of a major burst artery after a garrot or strangulation.

However, one thing that Moonjack reminded me of was John's missing cel phone. Long ago I too thought that was a weird coincidence. Surely he would have had his secretary replace it immediately. It made me wonder if that touch DNA came from a fixer. However, I'm not saying that is a fact and I admit I want to see the Ramseys innocent.

Kolar Mythology:
As to Kolar's book, I will go order it, but again it might just be like pything into wind. I heard a lot of it was innuendo and Kolar was afraid to come outright and state his theory that BDI. All I know right now is that Kolar says that a chocolate box was smeared with feces (which according to RDI makes Burke look guilty), but of course it was not taken in as evidence. I wonder who the cop was that said that. RDI also cite Kolar as saying that the spider web stretching across the window was undisturbed, yet you can see the remnant glob barely hanging on in the corner. The middle of the window is scraped clean of spider webs, but the legs of the intruder would obviously not have wiped the little glob of spider web out of the corner. Just like "no footprints in the snow".

According to Thomas, Wickman said the Mindhunter book was there, but of course it too disappeared. Sounds like a phoney tape I heard about from Thomas, but of course could never hear. That to me is a myth. Key thing about the Mindhunter book is that it was written by Mr. FBI Douglas and IMO this particular case could have been in part inspired and meant as a real challenge to John Douglas. If the Mindhunter book was never there, then why indeed did Wickman mention it particularly?

It seems RDI and IDI are caught up in this battle of the Ramseys lawyering up because BPD were out to get them verses BPD suspicious of Ramseys because they lawyered up. I try to keep that in the background and look for key facts that will solve the case. At first glance, the RN is phoney and the Ramseys indeed lawyered up. Hence, they are suspicious. At second glance, the garroting appears to have come first and such coverup staging seems too ghastly and out of character, while there are peculiar coincidences in connection with another suspect. It seems to me that either it was a ghastly coverup or a very cunning intruder.

That brings me to another thought. With the advent of the internet, this is no doubt a major change in the way public knowledge has changed. Since so much has been leaked out to the public and discussed on the internet, then do people have a right to "closure" by solving it on public forums. BPD have leaked files that have condemned the Ramseys, so now open up all the files. I guess this all pales in comparison to the many other innocents lost. But RDI or IDI, realize we are all in the same club.

It would be great to get a televized broadcast debate on a "blue panel of experts", including Thomas, Kolar, Lacy, Douglas,... Maybe LKL?

Rupe
Absolutely, Rupe. Insightful post, as usual...:o)

Location hidden

#685 Sep 6, 2013
Capricorn wrote:

Had Burke or JBR had any medical issues that would have caused accidents, you'd better believe we would have been told if for no other reason than for an explanation and sympathy. There was no medical reason that we are aware of for either child having "issues" with toileting.
If Jonbenet had a medical reason it would have been visible and documented at autopsy.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#686 Sep 6, 2013
Rupert wrote:
...Like many others do, I want to get to the truth here. For me it's high time to solve this crime and move on, or just let it go.
Rupe
You can tell you're from Canada. LKL doesn't exist anymore. There isn't anyone in the mainstream TV media that would want such a panel anymore, and Lin Wood would never allow any such show without their shills.
Cops have leaked and leaked, and it has done nothing to bring forth the killer. All of those leaks were just a disaster. They gave the Ramseys the heads up on the TRUE EVIDENCE against the Ramseys and the cops received NOTHING IN RETURN. NO CONFESSION, NOTHING. You don't exchange pure gold for nothing. The killer has made out like a bandit from knowing the true state of the evidence.
The current DA, Stan Garnett, has BY FAR done the LEAST for Justice for JonBenet of any of the three sub-par DA's that have UNFORTUNATELY FOR JUSTICE presided over this case. This case is no where even on a back burner for him this year. All he has to do is the one trial they care about in Boulder, the trial of the two cops charged with killing an elk, and he made even that slam dunk easier by offering a PREDICTABLE PLEA BARGAIN, so he only has to try the one cop with a mountain of evidence against him. Then he has on his agenda getting one of his son's elected in Denver to public office, the main thing he seems interested in, IMO.
This case will only move forward as it did the only other time it moved forward, by a massive kick in the ass by either State or Federal officials putting pressure on Boulder officials to ACT. That's what brought about the Ramsey grand jury that led to their indictments, and also that's what led to the Midyettes being indicted. Stan Garnett's track record is very clear, his top deputy if he becomes DA will be identical to Garnett's. This case needs a break from the outside, the status quo in Boulder have written it off.
Rupert

Waterloo, Canada

#687 Sep 7, 2013
moonjack wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is with Burke and John Ramsey, nobody else can provide it. They need to present themselves for no holds barred interviews and polygraphs, something they have never done. Burke's psychiatric records need to be opened up but can't. They have been hiding information since day one when John rushed Burke out the door and wouldn't let police question him. Burke's interview at the Whites neds to be released as well.
It all leads back to Burke.
Well if that happened to Burke, then my heart really goes out to him. I suppose there is some consistency to your theory, but I'm pretty convinced that the garrot came first and then the head blow. How would you figure that in? Sure Burke was into Boyscouts but I think too young to even think of the garrote and too awkward to hold JonBenet down while fashioning the garrote and get her hair twined into the knots. That sounds to me like someone older and bigger and maybe already experienced.

Do you think Burke dog eared that dictionary to incest? Again that sounds like an older person smearing the Ramseys.

Location hidden

#688 Sep 8, 2013
Evidence suggests the head trauma was first. An injury of that magnitude is lethal without medical intervention. She was instantly unconscious and slowly dying, her body was shutting down - S L O W L Y. Her breathing would have been labored at first, momentarily and then almost nonexistent. She may have gone into convulsions, even vomited by reflex. Her heart rate as well would have raced for a minute or two and then gone down to maybe 20 beats a minute, unable to palpate. Her temperature would have dropped and her skin would have felt cold, not warm like a wiggling happy baby. It would have required medical instruments to measure vital signs and confirm she was alive. Death is not always an immediate cessation of life. When they ‘pull the plug’ and take people off ventilators it can take hours.

The time frame between when this catastrophic brain injury occurred and the final strangulation killed her has a time span of an hour or two, maybe even three. Had the exact same injury occurred to an elderly person or an adult with a compromised health situation their body may not have ‘stayed alive’. To be so young is usually to be in pristine optimal health. That’s why pediatrics is a speciality in medicine, the human growth process and hormones change the rules of engagement for illness.

There was extensive bleeding in her brain. This is represented by the bruising, tissue saturated with blood. There was a small amount of blood measured at autopsy but there is no way to measure the quantity represented by the purple discoloration. Her heart was not pumping away fiercely, she was basically in limbo, akin to hibernation. The hair style with a scrunchie is a possible explanation for why the skin didn’t break, but the reality of all head injuries and brain trauma is they are precarious and no two are ever alike or predictable.

Evidence also suggests the head trauma was first because of the peculiar dynamics of the family. These were emotionally unstable children who did not use the toilet for BMs. With two kids suffering this crisis level behavior it was a living zoo with corresponding animalistic behavior such as Burke clubbing Jonbenet on the head as he had done previously. Adding the emotional stress of the holidays, John’s divorce with blended family relationships, Patsy’s cancer, and half sister Beth’s death makes it a surprise something hadn’t happened sooner and there was only one murder victim.

The reason for the children’s emotional situation can’t be fully evaluated without Ramsey participation, the documents of Burke’s psychiatric care from before the death and honesty which the Ramseys haven’t provided, it’s too emotionally charged for them to discuss. Jonbenet’s autopsy showed she’d been the victim of repeated sexual abuse with physical changes and damage to the anatomy. It’s easy to relate this as the direct cause for her encopresis. Burke likely was also a victim of childhood sexual assault but it’s too dark of a shameful secret for the family to make public. Much effort has gone in to hiding the reality of mental illness in the Ramsey children but truth is like gravity. It’s there and the lies fall eventually.

Location hidden

#689 Sep 8, 2013
If the dictionary was opened to the word incest perhaps John and Patsy were trying to understand or even disaffirm the sexual abuse of their two small children by the teenage half brother. Is it technically or legally incest if they are only half siblings?

IMO John Andrew Ramsey is the one most likely responsible for any sexual activity or experimentation or wrongdoing with these two children while they were small.

Something by somebody happened that was evil and criminal and wrong and socially unacceptable and morally reprehensible long before Jonbenet's death and it precipitated the uncontrollable rage and juvenile behavior by Burke that ultimately killed her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JonBenet Ramsey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stan Garnett, Boulder DA 5 min Bar-4 69
It always leads back to Burke (Oct '11) 35 min Anonomous1979 1,162
News Justice for JonBenet? A New Look at the Evidenc... 49 min TCB 6
News Boulder Police Ask For Public's Help In JonBene... 1 hr TCB 151
Websleuths.... (Oct '08) 1 hr Jolamom 102
Burke on Phil 2 hr TheChrist 243
Candace Delong 4 hr answers 4
The Ramsey's Were Framed Up And the Police Fell... 6 hr Steve Eller 189
News CBS' "The Case Of: JonBenet Ramsey" Premieres O... 8 hr Blue xo 917
More from around the web